Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Evelyn Nesbit
Jul 8, 2012

Erudite Sybarite posted:

I also bought some setting lotion for pin curls. Lady life rules.

Pin curls best curls. I've always been able to get decent ones with just mousse, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I can't remember if it was this thread or another that mentioned/recommended Not Your Father's Root Beer. I bought a case (hooray PA, cases or overpriced 6packs only)

It's alright I guess.

big mean giraffe
Dec 13, 2003

Eat Shit and Die

Lipstick Apathy
Yeah that poo poo is way too sugary. It's not awful for one drink but beyond that ug. Could be good if a more competent brewery made some.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

hard root beer is really good for root beer floats

but yeah its sweet as hell

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

What's wrong with Dad's?

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

BgRdMchne posted:

What's wrong with Dad's?

They never came to our little league games :(

Captain Lavender
Oct 21, 2010

verb the adjective noun

I got this for no real reason:

One of the worst things I've ever tasted. I expected it to have a taste as if it was rootbeer with a rum-ish kind of taste to it. But it was more like generic diet root beer with dish water. I couldn't believe how bad it was.

king of the bongo
Apr 26, 2008

If you're brown, GET DOWN!
Friday can't get here fast enough.

Digital_Jesus
Feb 10, 2011

Nice. Gun part?

Tres Burritos
Sep 3, 2009

Looks like a ridiculous :black101: WWI bayonet?

Merica
Jan 28, 2009

TraderStav posted:

Not sure what crawled into my 11 year old BBQ grill (that I powerwashed clean two months ago) but it smelled like putrid death and I took this as an opportunity to fetch me a brand new one on a Labor day sale. Was torn between this and the Broil King but despite the BK being of much better build quality we liked the features on the Char-broil much more and the last one lasted drat long.

Sup same grill bro.

Just got one of these as well. It's way better than my old one. Probably because it wasn't an 80 dollar grill

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Marge, I'd like to be alone with the sandwich for a moment.

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...

Captain Lavender posted:

I got this for no real reason:

One of the worst things I've ever tasted. I expected it to have a taste as if it was rootbeer with a rum-ish kind of taste to it. But it was more like generic diet root beer with dish water. I couldn't believe how bad it was.

Yeah that one is really bad tastes like a root beer a Rita to me

The Coney Island and not my fathers are good but yeah very sweet. Taste like root beer. Not good for chugging 5 of them or anything, but a nice novelty.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

king of the bongo posted:

Friday can't get here fast enough.

is it the 13th already?

baram.
Oct 23, 2007

smooth.

EVGA b-stocks were back in stock last night.

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

FishBulb posted:

Yeah that one is really bad tastes like a root beer a Rita to me

The Coney Island and not my fathers are good but yeah very sweet. Taste like root beer. Not good for chugging 5 of them or anything, but a nice novelty.

Not Your Father's is the best I've had and it wasn't great, Sprecher was like that but a little more sweet, and Coney Island I thought just tasted like someone plunked a shot of vanilla vodka in cheap normal root beer.

It's weird, it seems like a flavor you could do so much with (a hard Barq's would be awesome) but they're all going for overly sweet.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Yea there's no way you could drink more than one or two of those. They taste good but drat they are like straight sugar.

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer

RCarr posted:

Yea there's no way you could drink more than one or two of those. They taste good but drat they are like straight sugar.

The first one I tried was while at a golf tournament on a hot day. Tasted great but as soon as it hit my stomach I regretted it. Way too much sugar to be anything more than an occasional novelty.

rockcity
Jan 16, 2004
Some day I want to try to brew a root beer beer. Just like a root beer spiced brown ale. You could control the sweetness pretty easily.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

rockcity posted:

Some day I want to try to brew a root beer beer. Just like a root beer spiced brown ale. You could control the sweetness pretty easily.

I don't know who you are but I will find you and I will drink with you.

And then murder you for your recipie.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

Oh, and Jones was there too.

On that note:

This arrived yesterday, I must have gotten a whole cats worth of fur off my cat using it, I'm amazed there was anything left on her. Now to do the dogs!

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Nettle Soup posted:

On that note:

This arrived yesterday, I must have gotten a whole cats worth of fur off my cat using it, I'm amazed there was anything left on her. Now to do the dogs!

I have a Furminator for the dogs and my big lab-mastif loves being combed with it. I'm always amazed at the amount of shed this thing pulls out. You definitely need kind of thing for pets with an undercoat. After my lab blew coat the first time, I thought my house would be buried in piles of fur. Since then I do regular combing so when that twice annual huge shed comes along, it's much easier on my vacuum cleaner.

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

to go with your 50 year old putter?

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

I wanna pet that cat the wrong way.

GuardianOfAsgaard
Feb 1, 2012

Their steel shines red
With enemy blood
It sings of victory
Granted by the Gods

'Cos I wanna play Halo again, god dammit. :unsmith:

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

blarzgh posted:

to go with your 50 year old putter?
Yes, but I'm actually using a different 40-year-old putter at the moment.

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer

PCOS Bill posted:

Directionally, or morally?

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

The first is the second

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

PCOS Bill posted:

:catstare:

schreibs
Oct 11, 2009

I got the Coney Island Root Beer today thanks to this thread. It's alright but nothing to write a post abo....

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

First I want to wet my hands, then I want to hold it by the tip of its tail, make my fingers of the other hand into a ring, and slide it all the way up its tail, and then run both hands up its back all the way to its head. And then cackle with glee.

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Go on...

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
You guys thought the TV derail was weird

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Rad Lieutenant posted:

You guys thought the TV derail was weird

Your tv is small.

Es Em All

MeatRocket8
Aug 3, 2011

1,300 calories each, which will be burned on a long bike ride.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

ChocNitty posted:

1,300 calories each, which will be burned on a long bike ride.

Oh man, MRE shits are going to be so fun on a long bike ride.

MeatRocket8
Aug 3, 2011

Spamtheman posted:

After playing the demo I couldn't wait.

It will be the poo poo.

MeatRocket8
Aug 3, 2011

PCOS Bill posted:

Oh man, MRE shits are going to be so fun on a long bike ride.

Its the opposite for me, i get a little constipated.

HP Artsandcrafts
Oct 3, 2012

HP Artsandcrafts posted:

evoSPEED 1.4 NightCat

Update on these, had to return them. Twice. First time because they were way too narrow and a bit short in my normal size. Ordered them again recently up a full size. The collar was too stiff, hit my talus wrong, and the lining felt like an abrasive.

:mediocre:

So I bought a pair shoes that I'm pretty sure I had as a kid.

Adidas ZX 700

HP Artsandcrafts has a new favorite as of 02:07 on Sep 10, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

VendaGoat posted:

Your tv is small.

Es Em All