Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

why should we care beanies?

beanie babies 100,000 dollars

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
so i ordered pizza hut and the moment i did i knew i would regret but like always i left in a few minutes went to the pizza hut got there and asked "poizza for me"? and they said "no orders sorry" so i said welp and left came home and got to pc to find i hdant hit confirm on the order and i was so pleased with myself. all the joy of buying pizza hut but none of the eating or regret. wow i am so fuckin stoked my terrible self control was subverted by talentless computing

MiniFoo
Dec 25, 2006

METHAMPHETAMINE

rutted but she's still buckin'

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

echinopsis posted:

so i ordered pizza hut and the moment i did i knew i would regret but like always i left in a few minutes went to the pizza hut got there and asked "poizza for me"? and they said "no orders sorry" so i said welp and left came home and got to pc to find i hdant hit confirm on the order and i was so pleased with myself. all the joy of buying pizza hut but none of the eating or regret. wow i am so fuckin stoked my terrible self control was subverted by talentless computing

lol

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

no means no

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

echinopsis posted:

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Segmentation Fault
Jun 7, 2012

Linux Pirate posted:

why should we care beanies?

beanie babies 100,000 dollars

in the old bitcoin thread someone said you could replace "beanie baby" with "bitcoin" and it'd still make perfect sense

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Segmentation Fault posted:

in the old bitcoin thread someone said you could replace "beanie baby" with "bitcoin" and it'd still make perfect sense

lol beautiful

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

makes me feel old

i do all my sensual weightlifting/crying to the cure

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

syscall girl posted:

makes me feel old

i do all my sensual weightlifting/crying to the cure

the original health goths

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost

i had a dodgy rental jeep in crete that did this but only like a tiny amount so i just kept driving it well that's my story

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

:stonk:

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:

echinopsis posted:

get dominos

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch

what's wrong with that, i'd eat the gently caress out of it

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

bobbilljim posted:

get dominos

Dominos is acceptable, but only if you have no decent local place, or you're broke as hell cause that 12 bucks for two medium pizzas is pretty good.

BANME.sh
Jan 23, 2008

What is this??
Are you some kind of hypnotist??
Grimey Drawer

echinopsis posted:

creatine
Jan 27, 2012

they loving know

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

horses are pmuch space monsters

maxe
Sep 23, 2004

BLURRED SWEET STREETLIGHTS SPEEDING PAST, FAST

i thought i disliked horses after i rode one then someone here posted some poo poo off reddit or whatever from someone else who really hated horses and now i hate them too

BANME.sh
Jan 23, 2008

What is this??
Are you some kind of hypnotist??
Grimey Drawer
I remember that post

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

Yodzilla posted:

what's wrong with that, i'd eat the gently caress out of it

what's the white stuff

why is crammed chock full of white stuff

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

DrPossum posted:

horses are pmuch space monsters

N.Z.'s Champion
Jun 8, 2003

Yam Slacker
http://i.imgur.com/5Y6in5X.gifv

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

duTrieux. posted:

what's the white stuff

why is crammed chock full of white stuff

cream cheese, presumably

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

are you sure it's not semen

there is precedent

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

I Can't Believe It's Not Semen

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

Just Semen

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

duTrieux. posted:

Just Semen

Just Semen to be sued by the Semen Board for not actually containing any semen

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

more as this unseemly semen story develops. now, let's go to boris with the weather. what's good, boris?

Triglav
Jun 2, 2007

IT IS HARAAM TO SEND SMILEY FACES THROUGH THE INTERNET
unsemenly semen

pram
Jun 10, 2001
a joke so unprecedentedly hilarious it demanded five posts

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

duTrieux. posted:

I Can't Believe It's Not Semen