Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

corn in the bible posted:

dont forget snakes revenge

Only PlayStation releases available on consoles with TV ouput

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

Yodzilla posted:

wait what the gently caress after mission 30 some of the main missions are just harder challenge missions from earlier in the game? uhhhhh

chapter 2 is legitimately unfinished and they had to pad it out with challenge missions (they also didnt finish the final area or boss)

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

hubris.height posted:

Only PlayStation releases available on consoles with TV ouput

youre gonna miss ghost babel and that's sad

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
why is this game so weirdly gender biased. iirc you got plenty of female recruits in peace walker but ive only seen like two female prisoners

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot
nevermind all that

super mario maker this friday :woop:

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

words deeds etc
please enjoy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aC0IJhMFLDg

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

Special Guests:
"Skulls"

fuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyou

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
pro-tip: use d-walker with a gatling gun to mow down skulls

unless it's lady skulls and then LOL good luck noob

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

spurttin

literally just as you posted that the lady skulls showed up
i shoulda brought d horse
no i dont want a close up of borg rear end gently caress you kojima

Pwnstar
Dec 9, 2007

Who wants some waffles?

Where did you get footage of my secret hopes and dreams?

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

call in a tank, my entire gameplan was to hop in a gold tank and blast rap music

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug

bump_fn posted:

why is this game so weirdly gender biased. iirc you got plenty of female recruits in peace walker but ive only seen like two female prisoners

not a lot of front line soviet lady soldiers in the 80s in afghanistan, same with the angola zaire border region and south african merc companies

Kuvo
Oct 27, 2008

Blame it on the misfortune of your bark!
Fun Shoe

PatRichCapone posted:

put on a cardboard box, he will recognize big boss and calm down

tried this tonight

it works :vince:

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

Beast of Bourbon posted:

not a lot of front line soviet lady soldiers in the 80s in afghanistan, same with the angola zaire border region and south african merc companies

theres no glory here

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

PatRichCapone posted:

put on a cardboard box, he will recognize big boss and calm down

Hahahah holy gently caress

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

bump_fn posted:

my few female soldiers have s++ ranks in everything and have like a minute of reflex slowmo if you play as them, snake is a chump

Pwnstar
Dec 9, 2007

Who wants some waffles?

They won't recognise you if you are standing up in the cardboard box though because Big Boss never did that in Peace Walker.

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

quiet knocks them out, then gets pulled out :(

e: soon as i realized it was a proper sniper battle it was easy
sniper battles are so far up my alley they're paying rent

Liver Disaster fucked around with this message at 05:56 on Sep 10, 2015

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat

Liver Disaster posted:

Special Guests:
"Skulls"

fuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyou

protip: Benny hill time

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

duckfarts posted:

protip: Benny hill time

i hope the ladies are all snipers, the dudes i can just outrun no prob

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sc_nQiuDN0

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

i'm an irl dratini
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKUwVYUKii4

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

I'm beginning to think the intended audience for Hearthstone is retarded people since 90% of the suggestions people make get shot down because it would add something to the extremely simple UI and 'confuse people.'

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

Space-Pope posted:

nevermind all that

hella

maxe
Sep 23, 2004

BLURRED SWEET STREETLIGHTS SPEEDING PAST, FAST
i started playing deus ex: HR this week and its a fun game that i am enjoying

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

You could be playing MGSV and doing this stuff.

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
spoiler about mgs v bitching:

fuuuuuuuuck the final quiet "a quiet goodbye" mission. unending super armored tanks, take 6+ fully upgraded Honey Bee shots to kill one of them and 5 of them show up at once 6 or 7 times at the same time as dozens of infantry and armored cars and poo poo

maxe
Sep 23, 2004

BLURRED SWEET STREETLIGHTS SPEEDING PAST, FAST

SynthOrange posted:

You could be playing MGSV and doing this stuff.

dont remind me :(

60 bucks tho...

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Melman v2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ga1Mrx9r1mc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nptXAYlRhFo

Assepoester fucked around with this message at 10:43 on Sep 10, 2015

MORE CURLY FRIES
Apr 8, 2004

got some clothes for quiet and they cost 5.6k per deploy

MORE CURLY FRIES
Apr 8, 2004

Liver Disaster posted:

quiet knocks them out, then gets pulled out :(

e: soon as i realized it was a proper sniper battle it was easy
sniper battles are so far up my alley they're paying rent

yeah that sniper fight is the best skulls battle

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat

MORE CURLY FRIES posted:

got some clothes for quiet and they cost 5.6k per deploy

you will be ashamed of your skirts and tweeds

MORE CURLY FRIES
Apr 8, 2004

its just some loving combat fatigues

its like an extra 25% deploy cost for her with them

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

corn in the bible posted:

youre gonna miss ghost babel and that's sad

i'll look it up, which game is that in?

beat raven last night. it's been so long since I played but I still remember some of the beats in this game. didn't grab infated or mine vision though which I think I'll regret

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Space-Pope posted:

nevermind all that

how much are they charging for this

oh no blimp issue
Feb 23, 2011

Notorious QIG posted:

how much are they charging for this

£32.86 on amazon