Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Absurd Alhazred posted:

That's great, but whoever buys that as an emoticon, fix up the transparency first. We don't want another :boehner:.

I really need to get something other than MS Paint if I'm gonna be a good emoticoner :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Thump! posted:

I really need to get something other than MS Paint if I'm gonna be a good emoticoner :smith:

Apparently paint.NET is free and can do transparency, but I've never used it.

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

babypolis posted:

A loud belligerent rear end in a top hat who gets off his own farts and has made a living off scamming others

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q65KZIqay4E

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Apparently paint.NET is free and can do transparency, but I've never used it.

Thanks, I'll try that out when I get home today.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Trump slights rival Carly Fiorina’s looks: ‘Look at that face’

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

Exactly, he's just like Lee Greenwood

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

PK loving SUBBAN posted:

Trump slights rival Carly Fiorina’s looks: ‘Look at that face’

In Trump's defense, look at that face.

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

NotWearingPants posted:

trump is far more disgusting to look at imo. his stupid squint is the only thing preventing from having a total melting horrowshow face

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

babypolis posted:

trump is far more disgusting to look at imo

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES

Someone should make a, "Touch your screen in...," version for WTC Tower 2

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Trump Sanders 2016!

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

NotWearingPants posted:

Dahn
Sep 4, 2004

NotWearingPants posted:

Not sure about her face, but I did some work in Houston for HP a few years ago, and I certainly don't want her running the country.

wid
Sep 7, 2005
Living in paradise (only bombed once)

PT6A posted:

It's be so much easier to love the Donald if he weren't a heinous racist. If he just shut the gently caress up about Mexico, Mexicans and everything tangentially related, he'd be a much more agreeable person.

This is all a calculated business move. Trump is not abdiehard true believer like the Kochs. Trump is a racist, for sure, but not specifically to mexicans. He tested the waters by going nuts at obama birth certificate and see what the reaction of the base was. It was favorable though not as anti black but he smelled that blood is in the water, that it was easy to rile up the base on non-issues. The move to single out mexicans is designed to counter jeb, who could've polled well with latinos like george w did. He burned that demographic to lure in the others since he has no hope to gain their favor anyway.

Trump is not trying to win the nomination by being the most electable. He's trying to win it by holding some of the demographics hostage and strong-arming the reps to comply. This is how a ruthless businessman would negotiate, not a politician.

NotJesus
Jan 17, 2007

wid posted:

The move to single out mexicans is designed to counter jeb, who could've polled well with latinos like george w did. He burned that demographic to lure in the others since he has no hope to gain their favor anyway.
This makes a disturbing amount of sense.
And it would also be karma for McCain's black baby in 2000.

Full Battle Rattle
Aug 29, 2009

As long as the times refuse to change, we're going to make a hell of a racket.

wid posted:

This is all a calculated business move. Trump is not abdiehard true believer like the Kochs. Trump is a racist, for sure, but not specifically to mexicans. He tested the waters by going nuts at obama birth certificate and see what the reaction of the base was. It was favorable though not as anti black but he smelled that blood is in the water, that it was easy to rile up the base on non-issues. The move to single out mexicans is designed to counter jeb, who could've polled well with latinos like george w did. He burned that demographic to lure in the others since he has no hope to gain their favor anyway.

Trump is not trying to win the nomination by being the most electable. He's trying to win it by holding some of the demographics hostage and strong-arming the reps to comply. This is how a ruthless businessman would negotiate, not a politician.

Not only did he burn the hispanic demographic, he made it impossible to reach out to them without alienating the base. Every time Jeb tries to show his hispanic street cred it just makes it look more and more like some kind of racial capitulation to them.

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Trump knows what he is doing and is cool and good for it.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

McDowell posted:

Trump knows what he is doing and is cool and good for it.

alternatively, Trump has no goddamn idea what he's doing; is still cool and good for it

Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Why! Why!! Why must you refuse to accept that Dr. Hieronymous Alloy's Genetically Enhanced Cream Corn Is Superior to the Leading Brand on the Market!?!

Morbid Hound
Y'all are giving him too much credit.

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Reminder that Donald Trump literally thinks Jeb and Univision are conspiring with each other in order to bring him down

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

reminder that donald trump literally does not literally think anything

Dahn
Sep 4, 2004
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIxhP3kovVw

Narciss
Nov 29, 2004

by Cowcaster

Wanamingo posted:

Reminder that Donald Trump literally thinks Jeb and Univision are conspiring with each other in order to bring him down

This is well within the realm of possibility

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Reaganball Z
Jun 21, 2007
Hybrid children watch the sea Pray for Father, roaming free

wid posted:

Yeah Trump is pretty cagey and this is clearly a method to the madness type situation. It takes skill to be a con man and his masterstroke was waiting until this cycle to run - he would have been eviscerated under "normal" conditions and if he had the stink of failed past campaigns on him he wouldn't be able to strut around like he's cock of the walk.

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

I don't get the impression that Trump is any more racist than most rich old white men, which is to say he's plenty casual racist but in the way that he doesn't actually think about it or give a poo poo about race as anything but possible PR leverage.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Wheeee posted:

I don't get the impression that Trump is any more racist than most rich old white men, which is to say he's plenty casual racist but in the way that he doesn't actually think about it or give a poo poo about race as anything but possible PR leverage.

thats the worst kind of racism imo and why its so systemic in the united states

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Wanamingo posted:

Reminder that you think this would be beneath the Bush family.

jerk1000
Dec 3, 2014

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

broken clock

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

people were trolling Trump with Corbyn images to see if he knows about anything happening in the UK, and no he does not.

Abner Cadaver II
Apr 21, 2009

TONIGHT!

Nonsense posted:

people were trolling Trump with Corbyn images to see if he knows about anything happening in the UK, and no he does not.

someone tell him they burned down the whitehouse once

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

TEAYCHES posted:

Yea but it's also the kind that is (too) slowly fading away due to cultural shifts.

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

trump trumping

Lightweight Senator @RandPaul should focus on trying to get elected in Kentucky--- a great state which is embarrassed by him.

I truly understood the appeal of Ron Paul, but his son, @RandPaul, didn't get the right gene.

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Nonsense posted:

That Collins UK toon is truth.

Also Trump keeps talking about genes :godwin:

Dahn
Sep 4, 2004

TEAYCHES posted:

Invisible racism is the worst kind, you can't see it but it's there.

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Dahn posted:

Invisible racism is the worst kind, you can't see it but it's there.

The luminiferous aether of our time.

Edit:vvvv :golfclap:

Helical Nightmares has issued a correction as of 11:29 on Sep 13, 2015

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Helical Nightmares posted:

The luminiferous aether of our time.

Maybe the relativity of the 21st century will be about how the speed of hate is the same in all cultural reference frames, and then the quantum mechanics will be of the bigoton field which carries it.

Dahn
Sep 4, 2004

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Maybe the relativity of the 21st century will be about how the speed of hate is the same in all cultural reference frames, and then the quantum mechanics will be of the bigoton field which carries it.

Your statement is full of micro-aggressions. "Cultural reference frames" everyone knows what that is a code word for. "Bigoton field" really? maybe you should just say cotton field and let us all know how you feel.

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

I CAN'T BE STOPPED OR REASONED WITH

He's not wrong
Cool people drink Diet Pepsi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fish Cant Hold Gun
Jul 2, 2015

by Ralp
I think my favorite possible timeline would be one where Trump by some miracle wind both the primary and the general, and then stuns the world and all conventional human wisdom by being an amazing president who actually does Make America Great Again

• Locked thread