Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pram
Jun 10, 2001

Triglav posted:

yeah pressure sensitive and stuff with the screen. watch the first sixty seconds of this 3d animation narrated by jony ive if you care enough

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iicnVez5U7M

another incredible, and frankly inspiring invention from apple. perhaps ushering in a whole new age of 'digital' artists?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pram
Jun 10, 2001
imagine artists being able to use the apple pencil for art, instead of using pencils, brushes, chisels etc

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

wacoms have an eraser on the back but according to this video only people so good at art they never make mistakes will be using it anyway

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

pram posted:

imagine artists being able to use the apple pencil for art, instead of using pencils, brushes, chisels etc

i'm trying, but my imagination died with stebe

pram
Jun 10, 2001

qirex posted:

eraser on the back

please dont leak the specs for the apple pencil 2

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.

pram posted:

please dont leak the specs for the apple pencil 2

tim: thanks for coming out to see our iPad Pro Air 2 announcement guys, as you can tell this is the biggest ipad ever with its beauitful 16 inch display and optional magentic case with built in table legs....

*crowd applause is tepid*

tim: ....but....there's one more thing...

*crowd rises to deafening thunder*

tim: "you remember the feeling of being in school as a child...we all do...and you've just finished writing a paper and you see that you forgot to put the I before the E?

*crowd applause dies down a little, one guy yells WOO really loud*

tim: yeah, that guy has it right *crowd laughs nervously*

tim: well, we at apple know that soemtimes mistakes are made, and we want to help you fix them. remember the big eraser you used when your pencil wore down?

tim shuffles around in his pocket and pulls out a white plastic rhombus

*crowd gasps*

tim: this little thing, can do so much. apply extra pressure to remove more off the screen, it even bounces when you throw it hard at the ground, but heh heh, don't try it at home!

*a tomato is hurled at the stage*

moron izzard
Nov 17, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Stux posted:

thatsrelally not v much

http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=64.8+thousand+tweets+between+june+2009+and+today

1.2 tweets every hour of every day for 6 years

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 15 hours!

more like a ton of tweets all close to each other whilel she has disucussions with other ppl but if thyis make s u feel better

pram
Jun 10, 2001

lol

BennyGsGhost
Jun 27, 2002

Low P/B or Bust
Pillbug

Santas Ainol Elf posted:

tim: thanks for coming out to see our iPad Pro Air 2 announcement guys, as you can tell this is the biggest ipad ever with its beauitful 16 inch display and optional magentic case with built in table legs....

*crowd applause is tepid*

tim: ....but....there's one more thing...

*crowd rises to deafening thunder*

tim: "you remember the feeling of being in school as a child...we all do...and you've just finished writing a paper and you see that you forgot to put the I before the E?

*crowd applause dies down a little, one guy yells WOO really loud*

tim: yeah, that guy has it right *crowd laughs nervously*

tim: well, we at apple know that soemtimes mistakes are made, and we want to help you fix them. remember the big eraser you used when your pencil wore down?

tim shuffles around in his pocket and pulls out a white plastic rhombus

*crowd gasps*

tim: this little thing, can do so much. apply extra pressure to remove more off the screen, it even bounces when you throw it hard at the ground, but heh heh, don't try it at home!

*a tomato is hurled at the stage*

lol

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

only goons would write fanfic of a product demo

moron izzard
Nov 17, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Stux posted:

more like a ton of tweets all close to each other whilel she has disucussions with other ppl but if thyis make s u feel better

You can see stux remembering his gimmick halfway through this post btw

pram
Jun 10, 2001
lol

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

lol @ the idea of having a discussion on twitter

Triglav
Jun 2, 2007

IT IS HARAAM TO SEND SMILEY FACES THROUGH THE INTERNET
a lot of these posts would fit in a tweet

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
the ipad pro would be cool if i could use it like like a cintiq with my macbook pro with retina display for serious graphic designs instead of using gimped ios apps

imo

Penguissimo
Apr 7, 2007

Triglav posted:

yeah and just look at the quality of this discussion

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

Triglav posted:

the good ones usually don't

cremnob
Jun 30, 2010

noted android fanboy acknowledges the greatness of apple

http://www.newyorker.com/business/currency/apple-youve-seen-it-all-before-and-nothing-else-like-it

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

theflyingexecutive posted:

i dont care how many ones of times she posted in yospos, she tweets wayyyyy too much for me to handle

if she never posted in yospos or made fun of bitcoins she'd be hated on for tweeting sjw garbage all the time, assuming anyone even knew who she was

moron izzard
Nov 17, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I didn't know Sarah krona posted in yo apps that's kinda cool

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

triple sulk posted:

if she never posted in yospos or made fun of bitcoins she'd be hated on for tweeting sjw garbage all the time, assuming anyone even knew who she was

i dont know who she is

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Smythe posted:

i dont know who she is

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

triple sulk posted:

i'd really like it if she had a professional account so i could read her insightful stories and things she finds informative and not 50 tweets about how she has a cold/cats/air conditioning problems

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake
so i had to take a call during the atv part will it support real controllers or can you only play games with that remote

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

oh hey there lil guy

qntm
Jun 17, 2009
I don't understand the deal with the tortoise

qntm
Jun 17, 2009

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

has anyone posted this yet http://jiggity.com/pen.html

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Necc0 posted:

so i had to take a call during the atv part will it support real controllers or can you only play games with that remote

i read something saying there is 3rd party controllers being made for it

quote:

The first of these, The Nimbus, is developed by SteelSeries and is a Bluetooth controller that will retail for $49.95. The controller will offer up 40-plus hours of battery life, and is equipped with a Lightning connector for quick charging.

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

would be pretty cool if they just supported the dualshock 3 since it's bluetooth and has motion controls built in but that's not Made for iOS™ so welp

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
I want an ipad pro w/ apple pen

Celexi
Nov 25, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 23 hours!
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahavHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

wow, this person, wrote 2.6482 tweets an hour, for 6 years

*views own post count*

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

theflyingexecutive posted:

i'd really like it if she had a professional account so i could read her insightful stories and things she finds informative and not 50 tweets about how she has a cold/cats/air conditioning problems

she works for vice now so her professional tweets are now also retweets of sjw anger posts

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

The Management posted:

she works for vice now so her professional tweets are now also retweets of sjw anger posts

which im fine with but still gets tangled in cat chat, really nothing bores me more than cat chat and im glad the quarantine thread still exists

k-zed
Dec 1, 2008

Fallen Rib
if you complain about "sjws" or cat posts, you're a legit bad person

for that matter, sarahjeong's twitter has a way better signal/noise ratio than usual

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
her twitter sucked rear end and she seemed pretty insufferable tbh

• Locked thread