Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LostCosmonaut
Feb 15, 2014

My brain is still stuck trying to process those crew skills.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Missing Name
Jan 5, 2013

LostCosmonaut posted:

My brain is still stuck trying to process those crew skills.

Have a drink instead, it'll do your brain more good

Truck Stop Daddy
Apr 17, 2013

A janitor cleans the bathroom

Muldoon
is that new expensive american premium turd any good?

dogstile
May 1, 2012

fucking clocks
how do they work?
This is the funniest thread on the forums. Holy poo poo my sides. ZL you loving idiot

pun pundit
Nov 11, 2008

I feel the same way about the company bearing the same name.

My Sixth Sense tank thread posting perk is telling me a Xanathos gambit post is coming up.

Mesadoram
Nov 4, 2009

Serious Business

Atal Vataman posted:

is that new expensive american premium turd any good?

Eh?

Soulfucker
Feb 15, 2012

i,m going to kill myself on friday #wow #whoa
Fun Shoe

This is loving amazing IT'S RIGHT THERE

You've somehow proven yourself to be more retarded than forums user GiantHurtBall of EU fame, would you like to take over his position in [2PAC]?

dogstile
May 1, 2012

fucking clocks
how do they work?
Please no. I actually prefer GHB

(Also what the hell is 2pac dead or do I just have to stop playing at 1am?)

Darkrenown
Jul 18, 2012
please give me anything to talk about besides the fact that democrats are allowing millions of americans to be evicted from their homes

EU has this going on:
http://worldoftanks.eu/en/news/pc-browser/premium/premshop-collector-gem-m56-scorpion/
I'd say avoid unless you really want gold + prem time + a TD with literally no armour and a limited gun arc that'll only work well on a few maps. 10 degrees depression, good pen, and, I assume, good camo seem to be the only highlights

M.C. McMic
Nov 8, 2008

The Weight room
Is your friend
If I learned anything from the clusterfuck on the previous page, it's that I missed out on some good bonuses to XP recently. :(

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

M.C. McMic posted:

If I learned anything from the clusterfuck on the previous page, it's that I missed out on some good bonuses to XP recently. :(
Same. I picked a bad time to take a week off.

Mesadoram
Nov 4, 2009

Serious Business

Darkrenown posted:

EU has this going on:
http://worldoftanks.eu/en/news/pc-browser/premium/premshop-collector-gem-m56-scorpion/
I'd say avoid unless you really want gold + prem time + a TD with literally no armour and a limited gun arc that'll only work well on a few maps. 10 degrees depression, good pen, and, I assume, good camo seem to be the only highlights

Oh that piece of poo poo.

Yeah, if you got an E25 just keep that. It is basically an overpriced slightly shitter E25.

But take what I say with a grain of salt, I like lovely tanks.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

I don't care what anyone says, the 121 is great.

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Facts

I'm gay for Goku

Kuntz
Feb 17, 2011
I really want the 113, but that would mean suffering through the WZ 111-4 so :flaccid:

Vorkosigan
Mar 28, 2012

Kuntz posted:

I really want the 113, but that would mean suffering through the WZ 111-4 so :flaccid:

'Suffering' through a fantastic T9? That is arguably better that the T10? Ok then.

mmkay
Oct 21, 2010

Kuntz posted:

Are you mayhaps brain damaged?

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Kuntz posted:

I really want the WZ 111-4, but that would mean suffering through it leads to the 113 so :flaccid:

FTFY

Mesadoram
Nov 4, 2009

Serious Business

Kuntz posted:

Edit: What the gently caress.

Double Edit: Seriously?

Mesadoram fucked around with this message at 18:50 on Sep 10, 2015

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

To be fair, when you manage to sneak the 113 into tier 10 strongholds it can be an entertaining tank.

Mesadoram
Nov 4, 2009

Serious Business

Green Dam posted:

To be fair, when you manage to sneak the 113 into tier 10 strongholds it can be an entertaining tank.

113 is not that bad of a tank, it is just not a great one.

Back in the day when they were beta testing the China tree the WZ-111 WAS the T10, but they changed it to the 113 for release. I imagine it was because it was loving amazing and they needed to nerf it, so they dropped it down to T9.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

Mesadoram posted:

Back in the day when they were beta testing the China tree the WZ-111 WAS the T10, but they changed it to the 113 for release. I imagine it was because it was loving amazing and they needed to nerf it, so they dropped it down to T9.

Well, it was the WZ-111 4~5 and it made the IS-7 look like a worse version of it and you can't really have that with Wargaming. The 113 has a really weak frontal fuel tank, which is conveniently located in the middle front of the tank.

By really weak, I mean you can get fuel tank fired on the first shot.

Mesadoram
Nov 4, 2009

Serious Business

Green Dam posted:

Well, it was the WZ-111 4~5 and it made the IS-7 look like a worse version of it and you can't really have that with Wargaming. The 113 has a really weak frontal fuel tank, which is conveniently located in the middle front of the tank.

#ChinaStrong

srb
Jul 24, 2007

Green Dam posted:

Second and third one, too!

Desuwa
Jun 2, 2011

I'm telling my mommy. That pubbie doesn't do video games right!

Kuntz posted:

Race to the bottom with posters in this thread. Not nearly enough to catch up to the other guy, though.

Descar
Apr 19, 2010
just wanted to say that the Japanese heavies are quite fun.

the Tier 2 has 100dmg derp.. or 75 dmg With good pen
the Tier 3 has amazing pen and good dmg.
the Tier 4 has worse gun then the tier 3, but doesnt see t6 tanks, so its not a problem.
the Tier 5 has amazing gun, high pen, high dmg (300), accutrate to boot, is actually fast, has armor if you angle. the New KV-1 , OP as gently caress. finished grinding it With 1400dmg avg per game hahaha :)

just started t6, looks good so far...

Grakkus
Sep 4, 2011

Descar posted:

just wanted to say that the Japanese heavies are quite fun.

the Tier 2 has 100dmg derp.. or 75 dmg With good pen
the Tier 3 has amazing pen and good dmg.
the Tier 4 has worse gun then the tier 3, but doesnt see t6 tanks, so its not a problem.
the Tier 5 has amazing gun, high pen, high dmg (300), accutrate to boot, is actually fast, has armor if you angle. the New KV-1 , OP as gently caress. finished grinding it With 1400dmg avg per game hahaha :)

just started t6, looks good so far...

The t5 is indeed a totally ridiculous tank. It has enough alpha to oneshot most t3s and 4s, and seriously damage t5s, with good accuracy and reload, AND its pretty drat fast as well. 1500dmg is easy to achieve in a game and gives you 3.5k wn8

Descar
Apr 19, 2010
yea, i did 2700dmg one game, got 1800 base xp, and that was enough for 2nd class lol

Tier 6 has amazing guns, you can choose over KV-2 Derp style or a accurate 300 dmg gun With good pen. is has good armor if you angle.

ZombieLenin
Sep 6, 2009

"Democracy for the insignificant minority, democracy for the rich--that is the democracy of capitalist society." VI Lenin

[/quote]

dogstile posted:

This is the funniest thread on the forums. Holy poo poo my sides. ZL you loving idiot

In other news what's the best gun to put on the pziv h? I've been playing it with the mini-derp, but it feels sort of underwhelming.

Mesadoram posted:

Oh that piece of poo poo.

Yeah, if you got an E25 just keep that. It is basically an overpriced slightly shitter E25.

But take what I say with a grain of salt, I like lovely tanks.

Does that have a turret?

ZombieLenin fucked around with this message at 21:48 on Sep 12, 2015

Mesadoram
Nov 4, 2009

Serious Business

ZombieLenin posted:

:forkbomb:

In other news what's the best gun to put on the pziv h? I've been playing it with the mini-derp, but it feels sort of underwhelming.

I used the derp. It is fun when you hit/pen. Overall it is OK, I wanted to get out of that tank ASAP so I just used it till I was done.

Never tried the other guns on it, really can't say how they preform.

srb
Jul 24, 2007
10.5 is the sane option.

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

Kuntz posted:

Jumping on the dog pile with this one. The WZ is loving amazing and probably in the top 3 of best tier 9 tanks. gently caress you.

Also pissed no china tanks are HD yet but the type which I own and certain other players do not.

Missing Name
Jan 5, 2013

ZombieLenin posted:

:forkbomb:

10.5 is the only thing that can reliably damage the tier 7 it faces. Sure, HE is inconsistent and inaccurate, but the other guns simply lack silver penetration. At that point, your role is less of alpha shots and more of module damage. Against lower tier tanks... :getin:

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

Mesadoram posted:

I have some sort of negative win multiplier with mine. I have some abysmal w/r like 30%. While I don't have many games playing in it I think it's still like 40 which is a pretty lovely way to start out a new tier 10.

Descar
Apr 19, 2010
WZ 111-4 is actually a better tank then the 113

Truck Stop Daddy
Apr 17, 2013

Muldoon

BadLlama posted:

Also pissed no china tanks are HD yet but the type which I own and certain other players do not.

type 62

Saint Celestine
Dec 17, 2008

Lay a fire within your soul and another between your hands, and let both be your weapons.
For one is faith and the other is victory and neither may ever be put out.

- Saint Sabbat, Lessons
Grimey Drawer
Amazing.

Read through the past few pages. ZL idiocy and 113 a good tank.

You guys are funny.

TheFluff
Dec 13, 2006

FRIENDS, LISTEN TO ME
I AM A SEAGULL
OF WEALTH AND TASTE
you should ask atal vataman about the 113, he has like literally a thousand games in it
e: and higher average damage in it than in both his E100 and his E50M, and one (1) point of average damage less than in his batchat

TheFluff fucked around with this message at 22:11 on Sep 10, 2015

Truck Stop Daddy
Apr 17, 2013

Muldoon
in my defense, i have barely touched the e100 and e50m after i stopped being an utter scrub. and the 113 is bad, i just kept playing it to "fix" my winrate in it. but it seems im unable to do this, because its: bad. its basically a cycle that will never end. ill rack up thousands upon thousands of games in it because i can never fix my winrate in it.
now i like it though. but it could be the 113-induced braindamage speaking

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terrorist Fistbump
Jan 29, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

BadLlama posted:

Type T-34 and Type 58 as well. e: also the Tumor Patton