Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
I can't wait to have my performa....

edit: have a bundle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Kurtofan posted:

I can't wait to have my performa....

edit: have a bundle

Ugh, it coming packaged with a Wii U might be what pushes me to finally buy one

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Erg posted:

Ugh, it coming packaged with a Wii U might be what pushes me to finally buy one

I think it's safe to assume it's Japan only.

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Kurtofan posted:

I think it's safe to assume it's Japan only.

Man, let me hope

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
NoA are pretty bad about this stuff. Maybe NoE though.

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER

Mercurochrome posted:

these costumes for persona x fire emblem look pretty neat. hope they add demi-fiend or raido costumes for later dlc

http://www.rpgsite.net/news/4523-genei-ibun-roku-fe-launches-this-december-in-japan-special-editions-announced

The Princess' design looks kinda creepy when you put it in a semi-realistic game.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
lol persona 5 is not coming out this year, especially now that FExSMT is

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord
I believe.

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

christmas is saved

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

Baal posted:

It will

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

I'm giving atlus all of my energy

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

I still believe

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
I don't even have a PS4 (lol at getting the PS3 version) so I'm in no rush.

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

don't buy the game on its primary platform because?????

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

I've already booked my flight to japan to help my friends at atlus finish these games

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

I told them to have devil survivor 3 done by the time I land

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Ruggington posted:

don't buy the game on its primary platform because?????

You need a PS4 for DQ Heroes

Factory Davey
Jan 9, 2010

I am aware of what the hands look like. I did my best. :(

Baal posted:

in what world would the P5 team be working on this Neptunia-esque garbage idol game?

TurnipFritter
Apr 21, 2010
10,000 POSTS ON TALKING TIME

Baltazar Robotnik posted:

in what world would the P5 team be working on this Neptunia-esque garbage idol game?

I think they were implying that Atlus wouldn't release P5 so close to #FE. Which is silly, because we're talking about a company that released three Persona games in three months that one time.

Persona 5 is coming out in November, probably.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Atlus is not releasing their big game alongside their companion project with Nintendo, like it's not happening.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Fly away troll.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

they already made persona 4, dude.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
Persona 5 is coming out this year, and when you buy the Vita remake next year you can even get to play all the content they cut out in order to release it in time for the 2015 holiday season

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER

Erg posted:

You need a PS4 for DQ Heroes

Please don't give Square money for their pity Dragon Quest.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Justin_Brett posted:

What the gently caress is this poo poo.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
At this rate of P5 were actually coming out this year then they would have to sega Saturn it at TGS

Speaking of which

http://www.siliconera.com/2015/09/10/mark-your-calendars-heres-atlus-tokyo-game-show-2015-stream-schedule/

Hope you guys are ready for more persona stalker club

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

Justin_Brett posted:

wasn't going to but now i will

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

Baal posted:

At this rate of P5 were actually coming out this year then they would have to sega Saturn it at TGS

please no there's so much phantom pain left

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Justin_Brett posted:

from reports it's a pretty good DW spinoff. Only real issue is that they've already announced DQH2.

TurnipFritter
Apr 21, 2010
10,000 POSTS ON TALKING TIME

Give Square Enix money for Dragon Quest 11, and Dragon Quest 7 3DS and Dragon Quest 8 3DS.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)

no nipples??

Tired Moritz fucked around with this message at 17:32 on Sep 11, 2015

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

animes don't have nipples

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

unless you buy the blu-rays

HGH
Dec 20, 2011

I don't think the people behind the aesthetics are somehow influencing the people behind the gameplay mechanics to be worse.

Factory Davey
Jan 9, 2010

I am aware of what the hands look like. I did my best. :(
Meh. I doubt the Wii U exclusive and the PS4/PS3 exclusive would cannibalize each other.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Mercurochrome posted:

these costumes for persona x fire emblem look pretty neat. hope they add demi-fiend or raido costumes for later dlc

http://www.rpgsite.net/news/4523-genei-ibun-roku-fe-launches-this-december-in-japan-special-editions-announced

those are cool

devil survi or 2 is better and more fun than 1 imho

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Ruggington posted:

I'm giving atlus all of my energy

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

The real Dragon Quest spinoff to be excited about is Dragon Quest Builders, the Minecraft RPG. Also if everyone buys all the spinoffs maybe they will make a new DQ Monsters Joker game. That would be nice.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

hubris.height posted:

those are cool

devil survi or 2 is better and more fun than 1 imho

Yeah, Devil Survivor 2 is real good, and i bet Break Record is pretty good too... haha... sure would be cool to play it one day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
There's also the fact the year's three months out from being over and we're probably going to only now get actual gameplay details on what's different and who the actual cast is beyond their names and what the actual story is about too. I know the PS2 persona games were 3 or 4 months out from release after announcements, but this is an entirely different console generation and Atlus still has only given us anime cutscenes with like an overal 20 seconds of gameplay footage spread between all of that.

This is not to mention it's sure as hell not hitting America if December is the release date.

Meh. I doubt the Wii U exclusive and the PS4/PS3 exclusive would cannibalize each other.

That doesn't matter, the point is Nintendo probably doesn't want attention being taken away from that game especially since the audiences are exactly the same.