Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Factory Davey
Jan 9, 2010

I am aware of what the hands look like. I did my best. :(

Baal posted:

That doesn't matter, the point is Nintendo probably doesn't want attention being taken away from that game especially since the audiences are exactly the same.

Meh, again. There are so few Wii U's out there, and Persona has more mainstream clout than #FE does. I just don't see #FE affecting much of anything. But whatever, I see what you're saying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

i think persona 5 will either come out in 2015, or it will not come out in 2015. and your dick will not grow half an inch if you predict which one it is.

Factory Davey
Jan 9, 2010

I am aware of what the hands look like. I did my best. :(

Endorph posted:

i think persona 5 will either come out in 2015, or it will not come out in 2015. and your dick will not grow half an inch if you predict which one it is.

all that matters is how much your dick grows when the games actually come out

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Endorph posted:

This is all true

Baltazar Robotnik posted:

all that matters is how much your dick grows when the games actually come out

This is the most true

TurnipFritter
Apr 21, 2010
10,000 POSTS ON TALKING TIME

Please respect Persona 5's privacy and don't try to force it out. It'll come out when it's ready.

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

If the groundhog sees its shadow, another six months will be added to Persona 5's development cycle.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I am excited for Persona 5, I would just like them to tell us it'll be out next year instead. It's perfectly fine. I've waited two years since that initial teaser, another year is no prob.

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Just how many mistakes have you suffered on the way here?

An uncountable number, to be sure.
Just because they're not showing us everything in a giant media blitz doesn't mean they're not close to done. I mean, maybe it's unthinkable in today's saturated game journalism, but it's theoretically possible. They've had a long time to work on this since P4 (and you know they've been planning it since then), so I don't think there's any reason to believe it's being rushed.

That said, I expect a December 31 release.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Who gives a gently caress about Persona 5 when we have #FE to get excited about?

#FE > Persona 5

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
We're probably getting P5 in the west before #FE, soooooooo

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Baal posted:

I am excited for Persona 5, I would just like them to tell us it'll be out next year instead. It's perfectly fine. I've waited two years since that initial teaser, another year is no prob.

shut up idiot moron

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Baal posted:

We're probably getting P5 in the west before #FE, soooooooo

Nah, P5 is going to get delayed until late 2017 and will be released in NA during 2018.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

epitasis posted:

shut up idiot moron

Eat my butthole

littleorv posted:

Nah, P5 is going to get delayed until late 2017 and will be released in NA during 2018.

Farrrrrrtrrrrtrrrr

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

The SMT games are good

Lord Chumley
May 14, 2007

Embrace your destiny.

littleorv posted:

Who gives a gently caress about Persona 5 when we have #FE to get excited about?

#FE > Persona 5

shut the h*ck up jerk

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

littleorv posted:

#FE > Persona 5

Haha, yeah, let me care about the dumb crossover with a bad series for a bad console, instead of the insanely epic RPG where you can date a cute doctor.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Freak Futanari posted:

Haha, yeah, let me care about the dumb crossover with a bad series for a bad console, instead of the insanely epic RPG where you can date a cute doctor.

Yikes

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

what if you can't date the cute doctor

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

Freak Futanari posted:

do we have doctor dating confirmation b/c lying like this is a capital crime

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

MrAristocrates posted:

what if you can't date the cute doctor

Then i'm going to loving kill myself

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Freak Futanari posted:

:dogbutton:

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Freak Futanari posted:

Don't let me down.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Baal posted:

There's also the fact the year's three months out from being over and we're probably going to only now get actual gameplay details on what's different and who the actual cast is beyond their names and what the actual story is about too. I know the PS2 persona games were 3 or 4 months out from release after announcements, but this is an entirely different console generation and Atlus still has only given us anime cutscenes with like an overal 20 seconds of gameplay footage spread between all of that.

This is not to mention it's sure as hell not hitting America if December is the release date.

That doesn't matter, the point is Nintendo probably doesn't want attention being taken away from that game especially since the audiences are exactly the same.

Yeah, I've got to agree. It'd be absurd. It's not hitting this year.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Freak Futanari posted:

You promised me this, Dorroile. Don't you loving blue ball me.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

Baal posted:

You promised me this, Dorroile. Don't you loving blue ball me.

You and i both know that Atlus, while an insanely retarded company that makes lovely games and bad decisions, aren't stupid enough to prevent people from dating the insanely loving adorable doctor lady. It's a safe bet.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Freak Futanari posted:

But not being a crossover is the whole reason people are real mad about it!

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Freak Futanari posted:

You and i both know that Atlus, while an insanely retarded company that makes lovely games and bad decisions, aren't stupid enough to prevent people from dating the insanely loving adorable doctor lady. It's a safe bet.

We'll leave freak flowers on your freak grave.

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Motto posted:

But not being a crossover is the whole reason people are real mad about it!

People are mad that it's not crossover enough

oh I didn't read your post correct ignore this

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Eh, SMT isn't a great series, but I think FE can save it.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Freak Futanari posted:

FF i'm sorry but I don't think we'll be able to date the Doctor Lady.

TurnipFritter
Apr 21, 2010

Half the SMT games are Really Good, which is a much higher ratio than with the Fire Emblem series.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Freak Futanari posted:

Yes, but you and I both know Atlus is dumb enough to not consider a character who is basically a glorified game mechanic as anything other than that.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

SyntheticPolygon posted:

FF i'm sorry but I don't think we'll be able to date the Doctor Lady.

I choose to believe.

TurnipFritter
Apr 21, 2010

Baal posted:

Yes, but you and I both know Atlus is dumb enough to not consider a character who is basically a glorified game mechanic as anything other than that.

Elizabeth.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

Baal posted:

Counterpoint: The dumb fox in P4

Linnaeus
Jan 2, 2013

hell yeah

TurnipFritter
Apr 21, 2010

If we're being real: SLinks are glorified game mechanics you can date.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Freak Futanari posted:

Counterpoint: The dumb fox in P4

You can't date the fox

You can't date Liz

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

TurnipFritter posted:

Half the SMT games are Really Good, which is a much higher ratio than with the Fire Emblem series.

All the bad FEs like