Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

I guess SD is bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dred Cosmonaut
Jan 6, 2010

There once was a tiger-striped cat.
how many times does atlus have to explicitly state p5 is coming in 2015 for people to accept that its coming in 2015

Linnaeus
Jan 2, 2013

Baal posted:

You can't date Liz

I went on many dates with elizabeth

TurnipFritter
Apr 21, 2010
10,000 POSTS ON TALKING TIME

Baal posted:

You can't date Liz

Decus
Feb 24, 2013
I don't think there's that much overlap between people who own a WiiU and people who still have a PS3/4 in their house in Japan. Or at least not big enough of one to matter since people dedicated enough to own both are going to be day one buying both anyway. As long as there's like a good week or two between releases? They'll be platinum, just like P5Platinum coming to a Vita near you 2016.

Like even in the west I don't know why I'd want to own two big, dumb video game boxes at once and I really enjoy both SMT and FE.

Factory Davey
Jan 9, 2010

I am aware of what the hands look like. I did my best. :(

Dred Cosmonaut posted:

how many times does atlus have to explicitly state p5 is coming in 2015 for people to accept that its coming in 2015

no nintendo cares too much about that crossover they've mentioned once in like three years.

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

TurnipFritter posted:

Pretty much all of them before the second GBA one, hope that helps. Then Shadow Dragon and maybe the Wii one, depending on who you ask.

hmm no

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

Baal posted:

You can't date the fox

That's true, you should never date anyone other than Naoto.

TurnipFritter
Apr 21, 2010

Freak Futanari posted:

That's true, you should never date anyone

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Naoto is cool but Rise is better.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
does anyone have the gif of the yikes emote except it's like 20 times bigger

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Lol a date to Liz is the same thing as hanging out

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Liz the character who doesn't know what a loving fountain is

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

Fire Emblem is good except Shadow Dragon

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Baal posted:

She takes you to your room where she talks about how much she enjoys touching you, tells you she isn't blind to the significance of calling on a man alone in his room, asks you to 'guide her through it' and then it fades to black.

I am sorry, you boink the metaphysical entity who lives in your brain.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Baltazar Robotnik posted:

no nintendo cares too much about that crossover they've mentioned once in like three years.

they've talked about it a decent amount considering it was only properly revealed back in april.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

ImpAtom posted:

She takes you to your room where she talks about how much she enjoys touching you, tells you she isn't blind to the significance of calling on a man alone in his room, asks you to 'guide her through it' and then it fades to black.

I've never bought the sex thing with fade to black, sorry

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

Baal posted:

I am glad that your innocence remains untarnished

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Dred Cosmonaut posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgPxo0S44iM

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Freak Futanari posted:

I am glad that your innocence remains untarnished

That being said, Naoto's Valentine's Day dialogue is incredibly explicit and awful

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Baal posted:

You can make that argument for some of them but I'm pretty sure in that case it goes from subtext to text.

I am legitimately not sure what you think happened in that scene that isn't at bare minimum some kind of kissing.

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

ImpAtom posted:

You're just teaching her how to play that mmo

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

ImpAtom posted:

You can make that argument for some of them but I'm pretty sure in that case it goes from subtext to text.

I am legitimately not sure what you think happened in that scene that isn't at bare minimum some kind of kissing.

Twister

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
A nice game of Parcheesi

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

Baal posted:

That being said, Naoto's Valentine's Day dialogue is incredibly explicit and awful

Yeah, Naoto is great, i should actually replay P4 someday

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Baal posted:

I've never seen it. How bad is it?

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I grew to like her more after that scene because she's hilariously awkward in the best way

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

littleorv posted:

I've never seen it. How bad is it?

"If you're going to take part of me... Take all of me."

Is a line used

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Baal posted:

Is a line used

:mrgw:

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I am going to drive home now and will engage in more shot posting with my good friend Dorroille when I get home

TurnipFritter
Apr 21, 2010

"Take all of me
Just wanna be the girl you like, girl you like
The kinda girl you like
Is right here with me" - Naoto Shirogane's Valentine's Day event, Persona 4

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

Baal posted:

Unless you boldly accept

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Naoto is a girl that knows what she wants and I can respect that. Awkward as it is.

Dred Cosmonaut
Jan 6, 2010

There once was a tiger-striped cat.

i take grave offense to the title of this video

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

Baal posted:

I am going to drive home now and will engage in more shot posting with my good friend Dorroille when I get home

Meanwhile i will rip my copy of Persona 4 to my computer, so that i can play it in Steam and take lots of screenshots of Naoto.

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

ImpAtom posted:

I've never played Persona 3, please tell me you unlock a persona immediately after the fade to black

And that it's Mara

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

Elizabeth doesn't have an s-link

I don't remember if doing her last date unlocks anything at all, but she doesn't have an ultimate persona or whatever

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

Baal posted:

Is a line used

use all parts of the naoto, like the cherokee

Thuryl
Mar 14, 2007

My postillion has been struck by lightning.

TheKingofSprings posted:

I've never played Persona 3, please tell me you unlock a persona immediately after the fade to black

And that it's Mara

No, but Elizabeth/Theodore do have special comments if you go into the Velvet Room with Mara as your active persona.

ImpAtom posted:

Incidentally, that scene turns out pretty much the same way if you're playing P3P and selected the correct protagonist, although the dialogue is a little different.

Thuryl fucked around with this message at 04:51 on Sep 12, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

Baal posted:

A nice game of Parcheesi

My money's on Bocce.