Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dawncloack
Nov 26, 2007
ECKS DEE!
Nap Ghost
C! If it's less successful than ours then we'll have to defend it over and over and it can be annexed by the Aztecs. If it's more successful it will threaten us. All around more fun.

I was going to vote for tripartition but screw giving anything to the Church Milit... wait

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RabidWeasel
Aug 4, 2007

Cultures thrive on their myths and legends...and snuggles!
C, because gently caress the Pope, we worship the faith of Vexillology.

Brutus Salad
Nov 8, 2009

Best buddies forever! :3:
C is the life for me.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

C I guess, but we have to make sure we give them the surrounding areas as well once we can.

Chatrapati
Nov 6, 2012
This is rigged, the only option for pretty borders is C.

JesterOfAmerica
Sep 11, 2015
Let's C) what happens

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

Rincewind posted:

C. The only means through which the Aztec Empire can be truly defeated are ideological.

Rince has got the right idea, C

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
C is the only correct choice.

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice
C

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!
Voting for C is giving me strange and terrifying flashbacks.

sniper4625
Sep 26, 2009

Loyal to the hEnd
K

Luhood
Nov 13, 2012
C is for Chihuahua!

GSD
May 10, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
B We must keep the Hegemon of Jinshan strong, or else Jinshan, like its northern cousin-state, may fall under the sway of the False Emperor in Beijing. (or whatever capital China currently has).

ThaumPenguin
Oct 9, 2013

C) I am a slave to pretty borders.

Also the republic sounds like it has the most potential to be interesting.

ThaumPenguin fucked around with this message at 00:17 on Sep 12, 2015

Dikkfor
Feb 4, 2010
K)

alcaras
Oct 3, 2013

noli timere
From C to shining C

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth
C

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker
K! What are we, a charity?!

Gravity Cant Apple
Jun 25, 2011

guys its just like if you had an apple with a straw n you poked the apple though wit it n a pebbl hadnt dropped through itd stop straw insid the apple because gravity cant apple

AJ_Impy posted:

This.

The Sandman
Jun 23, 2013

Okay!

So, I've, like, designed a really sweet attack plan that I'm calling Attack Plan Ded Moroz, like "Deadmau5!"

WUB!
C

AJ_Impy posted:

No, we're just outsourcing governmental responsibilities.

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

Tr*ckin' and F*ckin' all the way to tha
T O P

In my dreams, I still stand upon that hill, watching the armies of man devour one other. I want to look away from this self-inflicted cannibalism, but I can't. I want to run. I want to grab the commanders by their throats and scream. Can they not see the all-consuming darkness spilling over the horizon? Do they not hear the echoing abyss over the cannon fire? Is it possible that they do not know, do not understand, what danger lurks in this place? I have tried to warn them. I have written them so many unheeded letters. If only they would stand with me on this hill. They might see. They might understand.

Weep, young sons of Adam, for no hope can be found here. The demons will soon shed their corporal forms and, when they do, there will be no mercy. Though I cannot condone this senseless conflict, we can make the best of what has already been wrought. We can seize the resources of this fallen state and use it to augment our own capabilities. Though I do not delude myself with the possibility of victory, Chihuahua might help us resist the forces of darkness for some time.

K

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Royalty is a continuous shitposting motion.
C is for Commerce and Capitalism in a poorly regulated puppet state! Also, Corruption!

MatchaZed
Feb 14, 2010

We Can Do It!

K you kowards!

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker

The Sandman posted:

No, we're just outsourcing governmental responsibilities.

Never outsource core functions!

ZearothK
Aug 25, 2008

I've lost twice, I've failed twice and I've gotten two dishonorable mentions within 7 weeks. But I keep coming back. I am The Trooper!

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

ZiegeDame posted:

Voting for C is giving me strange and terrifying flashbacks.

Chihuahua, an artificial state, born from one of the bloodiest and briefest wars in the continent. Her mother is Imperialism, her father Bureaucracy. Hanseatic values, Aztec republicanism, Chinese toil. Long may it prosper.

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

College Slice
Now, may Chihuahua fall quickly, for it is named after the worst creature to roam the Earth. :colbert:

Rejected Fate
Aug 5, 2011

It's got a pretty sweet flag though.

mcclay
Jul 8, 2013

Oh dear oh gosh oh darn
Soiled Meat
Now all we need to do is wait for that Aztec enclave to revolt and then it eat.

ZearothK
Aug 25, 2008

I've lost twice, I've failed twice and I've gotten two dishonorable mentions within 7 weeks. But I keep coming back. I am The Trooper!

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

Rejected Fate posted:

It's got a pretty sweet flag though.

Actually the flag of the state of Chihuahua in our world!

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
God, we really need to get rid of that Aztec exclave in West Texas. Both for security reasons and because it's really ugly

theblastizard
Nov 5, 2009

Pakled posted:

God, we really need to get rid of that Aztec exclave in West Texas. Both for security reasons and because it's really ugly

Also, Cherokee must be destroyed.

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

College Slice

Every time I look at our nation I keep reading it as Neubaúten

e X
Feb 23, 2013

cool but crude

theblastizard posted:

Also, Cherokee must be destroyed.

Trying to imagine how life would actually look in such a state is one of the best things about paradox alt-history. The closest real-world analogy I can think of is West Berlin.

e X fucked around with this message at 19:38 on Sep 13, 2015

Vernii
Dec 7, 2006

Hitlers Gay Secret posted:

If we destroy the Cherokee, the text should re-center.

Rejected Fate
Aug 5, 2011

Good for them!

Also, can we see the current world rankings?

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

Will we have the option to feed Chihuahua more Aztec lands in future generation slaughtering wars?

ZearothK
Aug 25, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

Probably, they have cores in the Durango region as well. Jinshan should probably declare the next war, provided they don't decide to do it out of synch with our truce timer again. Peterfelsen also has cores in that Aztec exclave, so we can let our alliance provide the CBs for the next "peace treaty".

Hitlers Gay Secret posted:

Same.

Rejected Fate posted:

Good for them!

Also, can we see the current world rankings?

Sure!

ZearothK fucked around with this message at 20:17 on Sep 13, 2015

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
Something bad is going to happen when Selatan Besar hits GP status, isn't it?

GSD
May 10, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
Wow, how did Yian manage to murder its own prestige that much?

Also good job Oste Wasi.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rejected Fate
Aug 5, 2011

Latin Empire, why do you have an industrial score of 0. Looking at you too, Holy Roman Empire.

And I am sad that the Altaic Confederation doesn't even make it on the list.

• Locked thread