Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Babies Getting Rabies
Apr 21, 2007

Sugartime Jones
Darmstadt :toot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord of Garbagemen
Jan 28, 2014

Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!
Ya probably not a peno, but anywhere else on the pitch its a foul. Weird situation/call i guess.

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

kicker.de posted:

Äußerst fragwürdige Entscheidung!

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
I hope Augsburg have a good season and win a lot of games, I just don't want to watch anymore of them because this poo poo was boring as gently caress with the only highlight being the penalty call

sicDaniel
May 10, 2009
Well, Bayerndusel, whatever. As soon as Dortmund keeps owning it's all fine, at some point Bayern's abysmal performance will catch up with them.

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

I like how football isn't actually a sport but instead just random bullshit decided by bad refs, thank God the NFL starts again this weekend

alright see ya

Lord of Garbagemen
Jan 28, 2014

Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!

Katana Gomai posted:

I like how football isn't actually a sport but instead just random bullshit decided by bad refs, thank God the NFL starts again this weekend

alright see ya

Source your quotes

Babies Getting Rabies
Apr 21, 2007

Sugartime Jones

Katana Gomai posted:

alright see ya

I'm already looking forward to the Bundesliga obsessing about deflating balls.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
I enjoyed all of those meltdowns

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

Dunban posted:

I enjoyed all of those meltdowns

Can you quote them? The reaction was disappointingly tame.

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Plucky upstart Bayern needs all the help it can get

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Oh hey how did Frankfurt fare against the mighty Köln

:stare: 6:2

FuzzyBureaucrat
Sep 1, 2015

Torrannor posted:

Can you quote them? The reaction was disappointingly tame.

Maybe one of those:

quote:

Markus Weinzierl: „Der Elfmeter war ein Witz. Wenn ich's knallhart sagen müsste, sind wir beschissen worden“

quote:

Paul Verhaegh: 'Wenn man in München spielt, weiß man, dass der Schiedsrichter nicht auf seiner Seite ist. Das ist halt leider so.“

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
Feulner also had a tasty meltdown on the field.

AlexF
Jul 12, 2006

Gross!
Even Kircher said it was a mistake right after the match. Complete joke that one...

Mechafunkzilla
Sep 11, 2006

If you want a vision of the future...
Costa basically pulled a James Harden move, quite savvy imo

nippythefish
Nov 20, 2007

FEED ME SNAKES
gently caress Fürth, but gently caress this Schiri in particular. Score should be 0-1.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
lol sechzig

beer_war
Mar 10, 2005

That goal for Werder was way overdue. Hoffenheim have been dreadful.

Edit: And of course Hoffenheim score with their first real chance.

beer_war fucked around with this message at 15:37 on Sep 13, 2015

beer_war
Mar 10, 2005

Never in doubt.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
what year is it?
I got home from the local league game and 5 mins later Pizzaro gets changed in, a couple minutes later he gives the assist for the 2:1. This season just got so much better.

Greyhawk
May 30, 2001

Ei Heiner wie?

Babies Getting Rabies
Apr 21, 2007

Sugartime Jones
It's a goony city. v:shobon:v

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
http://m.welt.de/sport/fussball/article146415119/Tim-Wiese-bewirft-Politesse-mit-Geldscheinen.html

Läuft :D

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
Looks like it's hard to get tickets for the Weserstadion, just tried to get some for the game against Ingolstadt and it looks like it's sold out. gently caress you Bundesliga and your sold out Stadiums, we play our games in a 24k Arena and average 7-8k.
Flight and train options are pain too, no direct flights, only via Brussels and expensive, alternatively I could spend 9 hours each way in a EC. Next life I'll pick Freiburg.

Anyone know a decent travel agency for Bundesliga games?

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

antoniobanderaslooksdelightedatmonitor.gif

Wengy
Feb 6, 2008

Loving the comments. Welt is awful.

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

Wengy posted:

Loving the comments. Welt is awful.

Enteignet Springer.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

Welt-Kommentator posted:

Er ist, vermutlich durch zuviel Bio Kost, nicht mehr Herr seiner Sinne.

Amazing.

Wengy
Feb 6, 2008

Bezeichnend. Der Staat verstößt täglich tausende Mal gegen seine eigenen Gesetze, die Tore sind zum Fluten geöffnet und die deutsche Bürokratie kassiert Knöllchen. Ich habe auch keine Lust mehr nach irgendwelchen abstrusen Regeln und Ordnungsparagraphen zu handeln, die nicht mehr mit der neuen Realität dieses Landes zusammen passen. Ob man die Beamten nun gleich beleidigen muss, sei dahingestellt, aber eine Garantie für meine Nerven würde ich in so einer Situation auch nicht mehr geben. 08/15, während unser oberster Sicherheitsminister auf Pressekonferenzen den Hilflosen gibt. Au Backe.

General Probe
Dec 28, 2004
Has this been done before?
Soiled Meat
Are we not tipping the CL/EL group stage this year?

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

General Probe posted:

Are we not tipping the CL/EL group stage this year?

poo poo, we are, I forgot to add the games once the qualifiers were done. Give me half an hour.

*edit UEFA games are up, tipp 'em while they'e hot!

Katana Gomai fucked around with this message at 15:14 on Sep 15, 2015

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

wrong thread

Honj Steak
May 31, 2013

Hi there.
Ich dachte zuerst das ist ne Opernbesprechung in der FAZ

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

I'm not going to read your Guardiola fanfic ephex.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Infected posted:

If anybody else wants to: http://www.sueddeutsche.de/sport/bayern-trainer-guardiola-lieber-gewinner-als-aesthet-1.2649469

It's not worth it, though, the paragraphs ephex posted are all you need. The rest of the article is stuff you've read before.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Infected posted:

Good, you'd probably need assistance from an adult for all those lengthy words :D

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

St. Pauli told Bild to gently caress off and that is cool + good

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

It is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup
Extremely cool.

• Locked thread