Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Neige
Mar 20, 2006

Pregnant Woman got pepper sprayed and kicked in the stomach? That ugly bitch was asking for it.
I'm surprised that the Mr. Hanky summon works against Nazi Zombies. They're usually immune to Gross Out damage. It's why the Thief's Eggbomb attack sucks so much: it deals multiple instances of GO damage, but Nazi Zombies are immune to it so it ends up doing no damage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.
nevermind

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather

DoubleNegative posted:

I think the ring is upside-down.

It doesn't work that way. It's mirrored, not rotated.
They proably mirrored the image becuase they thought it looked better facing left but didn't think about it to hard.

Witty Banter
Apr 1, 2009
For anyone curious, the whole Jesus gunning fools down thing comes from the episode "Red Sleigh Down." Santa Claus gets shot down by terrorists over Iraq and the boys recruit Jesus to help save him, and Jesus goes all commando on their asses.

EDIT: Personally one of my favorite episodes. While I haven't kept up with the series, the Christmas episodes were always really good.

Witty Banter fucked around with this message at 14:53 on Sep 1, 2015

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

Witty Banter posted:

For anyone curious, the whole Jesus gunning fools down thing comes from the episode "Red Sleigh Down." Santa Claus gets shot down by terrorists over Iraq and the boys recruit Jesus to help save him, and Jesus goes all commando on their asses.

EDIT: Personally one of my favorite episodes. While I haven't kept up with the series, the Christmas episodes were always really good.

I think the end where he puts on shades is from the one where they make a rabbit Pope.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

The whole sequence is based on Neo from the Matrix movies.

A good poster
Jan 10, 2010
Were they unable to use the glaive from Krull again?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNKMXkU09Iw

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

HOO'S HEAD GOES ALL THE WAY AROUND?

A good poster posted:

Were they unable to use the glaive from Krull again?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNKMXkU09Iw

Well, it doesn't link with the Crossfire pun.

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

Roro posted:

Well, it doesn't link with the Crossfire pun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCwn1NTK-50

Glaive from krull is better imo, but i have an appreciation for that terrible movie.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
I can only imagine the aliens themselves gestated in the horrible misshapen mass of... THE WRITERS' ROOM.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
Why is there no information forthcoming about this Taco Bell? I want to know if it's going to be a full-menu one or not!

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

rotinaj posted:

Why is there no information forthcoming about this Taco Bell? I want to know if it's going to be a full-menu one or not!

I wanna know if it's got a Pizza Hut attached.

BlazetheInferno
Jun 6, 2015
There's a Taco Bell in my neighborhood that has a KFC attached - maybe it'll be one of those?

EponymousMrYar
Jan 4, 2015

The enemy of my enemy is my enemy.
Judging from the size of the construction it's probably going to be attached with KFC, Pizza Hut, Burger King and two Starbucks.

Because one just isn't enough.

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
I actually passed by a rest stop that had restaurants on a bridge over the highway and at both bases they had a starbucks

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

HOO'S HEAD GOES ALL THE WAY AROUND?

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Ew Bacon?

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I'm guessing it's suppose to be "New" Bacon etc. Also, I wonder if they have a fried chicken on pizza dish.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

I'm pretty sure it's just three restaurants under one roof with their normal menus.

Abe Frohman
Mar 1, 2005

Kirby? He'll be a fry cook on Dreamland.
They tend to be 1 restaurant with multiple partial menus.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

ultrafilter posted:

I'm pretty sure it's just three restaurants under one roof with their normal menus.

All the fun stuff is always gone from these restaurants in the name of "saving space on the display". My local T-Bell used to be a combo KFC.

EzEight
Jan 21, 2014

rotinaj posted:

All the fun stuff is always gone from these restaurants in the name of "saving space on the display". My local T-Bell used to be a combo KFC.

Do they have Enchiritos?

Jokes aside, do those combined shops only sell signature menu items?

Vicissitude
Jan 26, 2004

You ever do the chicken dance at a wake? That really bothers people.
We used to have a Taco Bell/KFC around here, but then the KFC closed and became a Panda Express. I have yet to see another Panda Express anywhere in NJ.

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

EzEight posted:

Do they have Enchiritos?

Funny enough, they actually do.

Prism
Dec 22, 2007

yospos

EzEight posted:

Do they have Enchiritos?

Our Wendy's/Tim Hortons have complete menus from both of them. Ditto our KFC/Taco Bell, as far as I know, though I've only been there once and not recently. I've never seen a triple, though.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

You doing okay DoubleNegative?

DoubleNegative
Jan 27, 2010

The most virtuous child in the entire world.

Mraagvpeine posted:

You doing okay DoubleNegative?

Yes, I'm doing perfectly fine. I'm just an incredibly lazy individual at times. I don't have an update ready to go, but that's something I'm working on fixing.

I've got the entire rest of the game recorded, including all the bonus content. I just need to work the complex arcane magic that involves turning those into a bunch of screenshots and fart jokes.

I've also got the entire rest of the lp parceled out. 16 more updates to cover the remainder of the main story, and one bonus update showing off various odds 'n ends.

I want to get a bit of a backlog built up before posting an update, so I would expect things to resume sometime later in the week.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
Awesome!

DoubleNegative
Jan 27, 2010

Hello everyone! Sheesh, it's a while. Let's just hop right back into the swing of things, shall we?

As I recall, last time we were about to recruit the goth kids for the Drow Elves. So let's see just what Kyle wants us to do.

: A Twitter raven has told me of your success in recruiting another faction. Simply call them here, and your dedication to the Drow Elves will be complete! Climb up into the treehouse and summon your allies.

Video:

A quick fade cut later...

: New Kid, I'm sorry I ever doubted you. I hereby make you a member of the DROW ELVES OF THE FOREST!

: New Kid, you have our friendship. I hereby level you up to the rank of: Commander!

This RPG game is a boys only affair. The girls all have their own thing elsewhere. With that said, that boy wearing the purple and pink, with the flowers in his hair looks awfully feminine. This is just something I notice every time I see him in the screenshots.

: (running up) My lord! My lord! We know where the humans are hiding the Stick!
: What? Really?!
: We just intercepted their messages on Twitter!

: Ah! Y-you shot down their message raven!
: Right, right, we shot down their raven -- and the evil Wizard King has hidden the Stick inside his desk at school!

: Aw, dude, of course! Cartman hid it in his desk! DROW ELVES OF THE FOREST! WE KNOW WHERE THE HUMANS ARE HIDING THE STICK! I knew Cartman was cheating! WE SHALL MARCH ON THE SCHOOL AND MAKE THE HALLWAYS DRIP WITH THEIR BLOOD!
ALL: Huzzah!

: Defenders of freedom! We thank you for your courage in joining our fight! Tonight, we are no longer elves or goths! Tonight, we fight as one!

: I feel like SUCH a homo sapien right now.

: (from upper window of school) THE ELVES ARE HERE!
: (blows horn)
: They have blown their war horn! Blow ours, Stan!

: Kay. (blows horn)
: Elves! Flank left! Goth kids! Prepare to attack from behind!

: The front's barricaded! Commander Douchebag, see if you can get in through the side entrance and take out their defenses from behind!
: The loading docks, Commander Douchebag! Hurry!
: There's a door to the cafeteria in the loading docks. Try that.

: Douchebag, you're no good to us just standing around here.
: C'mon! Double time it.

: (if you try to leave) I've got no room for cowards in my army, Douchebag. Deserters will be shot -- in the balls!

: The humans are finished!

: (attacking front door) Kill the humans!
: (attacking front door) Death to humans!
: (attacking front door) Give em hell, New Kid!
: (attacking front door) The Drow will not be defeated!
: (attacking front door) We dine on human flesh tonight!

Welcome to the end of Day 2. I hope you did everything you wanted to before you reached this point. For the next hour or so, you're locked into this. Oh, and Kyle added us on Facebook.

I grab the next upgrade for Pyre Ball as well. Just two more levels to go until the level cap!

: Okay, everybody, new rule: no more battles inside City Wok. Mr. Kim complained to our parents and two rangers got grounded.

The Goth kids beat up a bunch of KKK soldiers and are now hanging out just like they always do. Great... job?

: We kicked all their asses and cleared the way for you. Have at it hobbit.
: Isn't there a battle to wage?

: I am Death, Destroyer of Worlds.

: We cleared the way to the door. You do the rest.
: I'm done adventuring for now, Bilbo.

: Go kick their rear end Sir Douche-a-lot.
: I did my job. I'm gonna sit here and smoke.

We need a buddy here. Let's see if Stan can help us out.

: (if you try to command him) Think you need a bard here.
: (if you try to command him) Yeah, maybe someone else could help you with that.

The handicap bit is supposed to clue you in. This is one of two places in the game you can use Jimmy's buddy command.

: (opening accessible entrance door) Open s-sesame!

: Attention Elf King. The building has been fortified, and the armies of Christ shall never surrender. You will all die in this place.

The cafeteria has definitely seen better days. The first thing that stands out to me is the obvious Chinpokomon in the oven.

So let's turn it on and blow it up.

Cup-a-Spell is such a useful ability.

The game also equipped us with a fire wand. It's alright, though I prefer the Manbearpig Claw for raw rear end kicking.

It wasn't until I was going through these screenshots to post this update that I realized just how freaking dark this part of the game is.

: Wow, what a mess. The humans went nuts in here.
: Wow, what a mess. Those humans went crazy apples in here.

Over behind the lunch line is a cabinet we can raid.

: (when you get CHEF'S PO BOX KEY) Chef's in a better place now. I'm glad he can rest in peace.
: (when you get CHEF'S PO BOX KEY) Have you ever heard my impression of Chef? Well hello there children! Hello children! Wow, what a fantastic companion.

:smith:

The skewer item is a weapon attachment. It causes attacks to ignore up to 60 damage. It sounds nice, but we're firmly in the part of the game were even random trash enemies have hundreds of points of armor. This is going to quickly lose usefulness. :geno:

: The walls are too strong! We've lost hundreds of men already!
: Don't throw your life away.

: why doesn't this game have real murder? this game sucks

Over on the right side of the screen is a "dead" elf we can loot. He has an item you want to grab.

It's going to come up a bunch of times over the next two updates, but everything you can get in here should be considered permanently missable! You will not be able to return after this story section.

The basketball is a fairly decent weapon. It's one of those "randomly bounces around to various enemies" weapons. Put a damage over time effect on it and have some fun with trash encounters. I still prefer bows or darts, though.

This KKK Soldier has a fire hose, and walking past where Douchebag is will cause him to fire at you. So we need to sneak around.

: For Zaron!
: KUPA KEEP!
: No prisoners!
: Beg for mercy!
: You're going down!
: I killed your friends!
: End of the line, fucker!
: You are loving dead!
: Prepare to die, New Kid!
: That's hot lava, you're dying right now.
: Tear off their ears for trophies!
: You're not getting past me!

: Holy poo poo, you got him! Let's go!
: You fried that motherfu- that mother fu-u-u-... fucker.

: (when you shoot the pipe) poo poo, we lost pressure on the hose!
: Give up! We fortified this poo poo!

: (when he's the only one left) Uh oh.
: (when he's the only one left) Oh poo poo.
: (when he's the only one left) Ah, gently caress me.
: (when he's the only one left) Well, this sucks.
: (when he's the only one left) I don't wanna die!
: (when he's the only one left) Oh, this is not good.
: (when he's the only one left) Don't kill me, dude.
: (when he's the only one left) Dude, just take my lunch money.

: (when you knock out the last kid) That's cold, dude.
: (when you knock out the last kid) You really put that situation on ice.

: (when you take him out with magic) Spell cupper!

: (when you explode the barrier with magic) Wow, you've really got the touch.
: (when you explode the barrier with magic) What amazing showmanship!

You can beam up into this section of the duct. If you attack the grate from the inside, it falls out and on top of one of the two remaining KKK Soldiers.

The last remaining guy isn't very threatening by himself.

And when you beat him, you get a piece of armor. The Necromancer set gives you damage bonuses against zombies.

Anyway, past the cafeteria we find some familiar ground. The back hallway is closed off for good reason, so we have to stick to the front.

There's a fan here. It's protecting the torch in the foreground. If you try to throw a fart at it, the fan blows the fart back at you.

: (if you use magic on the fan) [coughs] The fan just blew it back in our faces!
: (if you use magic on the fan) [coughs] Talk about backfiring, that fan is going to be a problem.

Luckily you can short out the fan by just hitting the sprinkler.

: Now magic will work!

: Douchebag! It's me, Paladin Butters! Your friend! Don't be on Kyle's team. He may have cooler people on his side, a-and a better base... and sometimes they have pinata parties... I- I well I should probably just stop talkin'.

Now that we have the rear end probe, we can beam up into the duct.

: (as rat approaches) Holy crap, that thing's huge!
: (as rat approaches) If I'd only brought my f-fire, I could have made that rat dance for us.

: You got him!
: You got him!

There are items over on the left side of the duct, but they're just patches I'll never use. If I remember right, one boosts frost damage, and the other gives PP regeneration per turn.

Shooting this suspension wire will cause the light to drop.

:ohdear: That poor kid.

The door to the lobby is blocked off, so we have to go through the basement.

Video:

: Stay back you guys! Something is seriously wrong with the hallway monitors!
: Help... please...
: Dude, that's Gary Nelson! (runs over to him)
: Be careful, he can still bust us for not having hall passes!

: We came to school the morning after the earthquake to report for duty. (coughs up green liquid) We didn't know school had been cancelled. (coughs) We heard a sound from down here, found this... green goo, it was everywhere. It... changed the other hallway monitors. (coughs)
: Well it kind of serves you right for being a p-p-patsy rear end hallway monitor in the first place.

: (standing up, quaking) Something in the goo... it... it...

: [Speaking German]

: AAGHGH! Somehow that green goo makes hallway monitors even lamer! (he runs away up the stairs)

: These guys don't look so good.
: Wow, what happened to these guys?

The game plays the boss fight music here. This is barely a trash fight in terms of difficulty. These guys are the same hallway monitors we fought back on the first day, just with a couple nazi zombie moves. Apparently "Schnell" in German means "backup requested."

As a reward for beating up nazi zombie ginger hallway monitors, we got a holy weapon.

I'll show this off in the future. It's pretty decent if you want to both deal holy damage and debuff your enemy's defenses.

: RAARGH! Schnell!
: That doesn't sound good.
: It might just be Nazis. We don't know that they're Nazi zombies yet.

: Look at all that green, gooey stuff.
: Huh. What is all that green stuff?

: Don't touch that green stuff!

There's an awful lot of green goo down here. Anyway, we're first gonna climb up on the ledge.

: (if you try to command him) Maybe someone with some water can help.
: (if you try to command him) A bard is the best choice for any situation. Except for this one.
: (if you command him) Sparky! Here boy! (whistles)

I would have made a gif, but I'm pretty sure that making a gif of a cartoon dog peeing on a nazi zombie in order to electrocute him is kind of hosed up.

Anyway, we can enter the duct up here and take out the other two zombies in the room without having to dirty our hands further. The first is taken out by the grate falling, and the second is destroyed because we farted on a burning fuse box.

I also just had a moment where I realized exactly what it was that I typed up above. This game has some absurd scenarios.

: Those guys are, like, European or something.
: What the heck is up with those guys?

One of the zombies we beat had the Necromancer robes on its corpse.

This boiler room isn't on the critical path, but we need to go in all the same.

I'm not sure I want to know why the school has cultures from each of the main boys. Nor do I want to know why Kenny's is both unlabeled and overgrown.

Video:

This is an optional boss fight. It's also one of the things that Jimbo asked us to hunt. The video shows off fighting it.

It also has a metric fuckton of health. This is more health than either of the bosses ahead have. The green cross over its health bar means that it has innate regeneration.

One of its abilities is Mutant Drain. This does what you might think.

Though healing for 437 damage isn't a lot. Bear in mind this was also blocked.

The boss heals a flat 10% of its maximum HP per turn. The damage over time effects currently just barely outpace the healing.

Mutant Cell Shot fires random bits of biology at one person. They kinda hurt?

The boss is also completely immune to gross and magic damage.

It, however, is not immune to being nuked out of existence.

Anyway, we emerge out of the basement on the far side of the school. There's some random trash to gather here, but nothing of real importance.

: Douchebag, if you're listening, I know you've been tricked. But I forgive you. Join me again and together we will rule the land as master and slave.

: They're here, get ready!
: Hey Douchebag, how'd you like some flaming dog turds?

: (firing) Fire!
: (firing) Look out below!
: (firing) I've got you now, Douchebag!
: (firing) I hope I don't hit my own team.
: (firing) This one's got your name on it!
: (firing) These bags are stinky. I wonder what's in em.

: Take cover!
: You suck, Butters.
: You'll regret this Butters!
: You humans are worthless, Butters!

: gently caress you Butters!
: W-we gotta m-move!
: You wanna p-piece of me?!
: gently caress you, Butters, you're a worthless human!
: You think you're tough, Butters? Well you're not. You're Butters.

: You can't hide, Douchebag!
: Hey, if we stand by that barricade he might miss.
: What we need is some collateral damage. Let's get close to the b-b-barricade.

: There he is!
: I got plenty of dog poo, Douchebag!

: (when you break the second barrier) Oh, hamburgers!
: Nice work, dude!
: That was a sm-smashing success!

We fought all the guys inside the barricade. They didn't win.

: Oh no! The lobby has fallen!

: Good work! Douchebag, man the catapult and let our guys in the front door. Everyone, fall in!
: (idle) Seriously, Douchebag, get your rear end on the catapult!

: Use your magic to open the front door!

: YES! Okay, now through the main door, before they can regroup!

: You take point. We'll rally behind you.
: This is probably the most exciting thing I've ever done.

: (idle) Let's go, Douchebag. We have to get the Stick of Truth!
: (idle) Let's go, Douchebag! We have to get the Stick of Truth!

That's all for now! Next time we take down the Grand Wizard of the KKK, Eric Cartman.

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?
Pretty sure the blood cultures are just a reference to the episode where Cartman tried the The Thing test to see who had head lice.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

curiousCat posted:

Pretty sure the blood cultures are just a reference to the episode where Cartman tried the The Thing test to see who had head lice.

yup:

And the link to "that scene" from The Thing because it's awesome: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqVbOSEsJNo

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.
I'm glad to see this back from hiatus.

Prism
Dec 22, 2007

yospos
I'm glad to see this back too!

Schnell is actually German for 'quickly'. Gotta get that backup fast.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Welcome back from hiatus!

Also, drat that Nazi zombie goo.

Heir03
Oct 16, 2012

Pillbug
Woohoo! Welcome back!

DoubleNegative
Jan 27, 2010

Hello everyone. Today's update doesn't cover very much ground, but quite a lot happens. Are you all ready?

Video:

We resume immediately on the other side of the door we ended on last time. The video shows the impending boss fight as well.

: Well if it isn't Kyle's lapdog, the traitor Douchebag.

: (idle) I thought we were friends!
: (idle) I shall smite you with the hammer of forgiveness.
: (idle) Doggone it, why did you have to betray us, Douchebag?
: (idle) We can still hang out when we're not playing the game.
: (idle) The Wizard King said I have to fight you or- or he'll lose respect for me.
: (if he wins) Justice is served.

Butters has less than half the health of the last boss we fought. Though to balance that out, he is super heavily armored.

He also hits fairly hard.

If he wants to be a dick, he can also use Healing Touch on himself, which is a souped up version of what he had as a buddy.

He looks so pleased with himself for smashing Stan in the face with his hammer.

He can even replenish his stack of shields. Sadly, he's on fire and has 5 stacks of bleeding, so immediately after getting the shields back he keels over and dies.

Periodic damage effects are really powerful, guys.

: Nobody likes me!

The script I have has the above line said with "wibbling" in parenthetical. What is wibbling? I looked on Urban Dictionary and... well, don't look on Urban Dictionary for "wibbling." Trust me on this. For what it's worth, Butters is crying when he says it. I hope you're all happy. :mad:

: I feel kinda bad about beating up Butters.
: The lute is truly mightier than the sw- than the sw- the sw- than the sword.

Butters drops a weapon after we beat him.

Let's just move on and up the stairs.

We're very nearly done with the second day. There's a bunch of KKK Soldiers attacking DogPoo, so let's save him.

One of the KKK guys has the last piece of the Necromancer set, which looks pretty rad.

: There's too many. We can't break through.

: Dude, Douchebag, this is gonna be so sweet when you double-cross Kyle at the last minute haah, am I right? High five.

Don't forget to grab this Chinpokomon here.

: Duel between Token and Stan in the Elven Forest later today! Watch the Ranger Champion kick some rear end!
: Sorry, guys, I can't make it. I've got a dentist appointment.
: Your dentist can't save you forever, Token.

Over to the left of DogPoo we can find Bill and Fosse beating up on a KKK Soldier. We lend them a hand and we get both Bill and Fosse as friends for helping out. Those names may not ring a bell, but let's talk to them.

: [laughing] That's gay.
: [laughing] That's gay.
: [laughing] You're gay!
: [laughing] We're gay.

You're gay!
Fosse likes this.

Yeah, those guys. But hey, that's two more Facebook friends! :toot:

We also get a perk. I honestly forgot about this perk point until later on. So we'll grab the friendship perk at some point in the future.

There's absolutely nothing in the bathroom, though coming in here triggers another message from Cartman over the PA system.

: Seriously, Douchebag, you're breaking my balls here.

: Fatass is in there with the Stick. Commander Douchebag, lead us to victory.
: I would gladly lay down my life if it means the elves can reclaim the Stick.

The game is strongly pushing us to go into the fourth grade classroom. Once we do, we're locked into the final boss of the second day. So let's go into the fifth grade classroom instead.

: Oh, Lemmiwinks!
: [Squeaks]

It's kind of a dick move to put a permanently missable friend in here.

:hellyeah: I've been waiting for this. With this drill bit we can instantly put 5 stacks of bleeding on any target with our bow. I'm feeling pretty good about our chances now. Let's go beat up Cartman.

Video:

This video showcases the upcoming boss fight.

: Back away from the desks, Wizard Fat rear end!

: You're a traitor, Douchebag! How could you?

: Because he knows who the COOL KIDS are. Go ahead and kick Cartman's rear end, New Kid.
: I brought you into the game... I made friends with you before anybody else would...
: He doesn't wanna play with CHEATERS.
: I understand the elves have clouded your mind. Fight it, New Kid. Come back to the light - attack Kyle.
: What are you waiting for, dude?
: Punch him right in his smug little lying face.
: Get him, New Kid.

: It's not me you should be fighting, it's him. So pick a side.
: Kick his rear end, Douchebag.
: I can't believe this is even a choice.
: Douchebag is a double agent, you dumb elves! He's been working for us all along! Ri-right, Douchebag?
: You're too good a person to be working for Cartman.
: Don't listen to them, Douchebag! No you aren't.
: What are you w-waiting for? K-kill the W-wizard!
: You have a very interesting choice to make, Douchebag.
: I know you'll make the right decision.
: Wow... this is so... anticlimactic.
: What were we waiting on again?
: This is very suspenseful!

The game is really pushing us to pick a side to support. Guess what? There's more permanently missable poo poo in here.

The chest in front of us has a new weapon.

This chest always has an item related to your character class. Because we're supposedly a mage, we get a new wand. I still prefer the Manbearpig claw.

: (if you hit him) Oh you mother fucker! I KNEW you were a loving douchebag!
(FIGHT begins)

: (starting fight) I thought what we had together was real, Douchebag!
: loving JUDAS!
: You son of a bitch.
: After all I did for you!
: Why you gotta deny Christ, brah?
: Hey, will you go to a restaurant with me? Cause I like to be taken out to dinner before I get hosed.
: (attacking) Traitor!
: (if he wins) All too easy.
: (if he wins) You're going with Christ, brah.
: (if he wins) To think I cared about you, Douchebag!

I don't have any gifs of Cartman's attacks. I'll show those off later when we actually get him as a buddy.

Cartman, like all good mages, focuses on fire themed attacks for the most part.

Cartman's boss fight is actually something of a gimmick fight. You just have to survive several turns, or lower his health below a certain threshold.

I'm not sure exactly what the threshold is, but this is the second turn of the fight and it's already over.

: (SHOWDOWN) There is only ONE Grand Wizard of the KKK... HHHNNNGHHNNH!

We just beat Cartman in a magic duel. I don't know whether or not I should celebrate that fact.

: The evil wizard has been defeated! Great job, New Kid. Goth kids! Take the Stick from inside his desk! Victory is ours!

: Hey, wait a minute. Our desks don't have insides.
: What?
: Desks at this school just have tabletops.

: But... T-Twitter said that...
: Look over here! This desk has writing on it!

: "Check my locker."
: Whose desk is that?

: That's... that's CLYDE'S desk.

Video:

: Greetings, Humans and Drow Elves of Zaron!

: Clyde!
: HE took the Stick!
: While you have all been busy fighting amongst yourselves, I have built a kingdom beyond your comprehension! I prayed for a way to destroy you all and the solution came crashing down from the heavens!

: Oh no it's more of that green stuff!
: With what I have found, I shall raise an army of the dead!

CatMeeeowww... Reeowwww...

: [Speaking German]

: I shall raise an entire army of darkness and kill the earth!
: Clyde... but why?

: I banished him to be lost in space and time -- now he's all pissed off.

: So you see, FOOLS, I control the stick AND the future of the Earth.
: Clyde do you want a sandwich?

: Not right now Dad I'm making a ruler of darkness video.

: Whoever controls the Stick controls the universe -- and my first deed is that I hereby DENOUNCE the human and the elf kingdoms! And strip both kings of all their power! HAHAHA HAHA HAHAHAHAHAA!

: Mother fucker!

: Oh hello boys!
: Can we speak to Clyde, please?!
: Oh Clyde's out playing in the backyard with his little friends.

: Come and get it losers! Ha ha ha haa!

: You can't do that Clyde! You're lost in time and space!

: No I'm not.
: Yeah you are, rear end in a top hat!
: Army of Darkness! Defend the fortress!

: Craig... ? Craig you're on my side!
: You don't have authority anymore, the keeper of the Stick said so.
: This can't be happening.

: GOD DAMMIT I HAVE loving AUTHORITAH!

: Sorry, warriors and wizards, I'd love to invite you in to my fortress of darkness, but I'm afraid you're too LATE!
: Too late? What'dya mean we're too late?

: There you are, Butters! Do you know what time it is mister?! It is WAY PAST YOUR BEDTIME!
: Oh poo poo it's past our bedtime?
: Dude I'm gonna get it!

: Hahaha, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

: Clyde -- it's past your bedtime!
: HAHA -- Kay, coming dad. HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAA!

I don't think we're gonna be able to take Clyde on like this. His army is huge! Though on the upside, our Pyre Ball attack now completely bypasses armor.

I don't particularly feel like getting grounded, so let's hightail it back home.

Shouldn't they pull the sold sign out of the yard? :psyduck:

: Well, hello hello!
: You missed the news! Looks like we're gonna have the country's largest taco bell in our new town!
: Mommy and Daddy spied on your Facebook page and saw that you're making lots of friends!
: Why don't you tell us about them? ...No?
: Okay, well it's late, sweetie, head on up to bed and I'll be there to tuck you in.
: Your mother said get to bed. Now do it before you get grounded!
: Go on to bed, sweetie. I'll be up to say goodnight.

Well, no point in dwelling how hosed the Human and Drow Elf kingdoms currently are. Let's just go to bed. I'm sure tomorrow will be better. Alternatively we'll be consumed by nazi zombies in the middle of the night. That's certainly also a possibility.

: Goodnight, my little gumdrop. Hope you're enjoying all the peace and quiet in our new home as much as we are.

Goodnight, guys.

DoubleNegative fucked around with this message at 01:07 on Nov 27, 2015

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Why does everyone think I'm going to get in trouble?

I didn't trust what you said about wibbling and when I looked, the word "wibble" was just the motions of your brows and mouth quivering as if someone were crying. That sounds a lot more like what your script meant, as opposed to whatever it was that you found.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather
Poor Butters.

BlazetheInferno
Jun 6, 2015
God, Clyde's such an rear end in a top hat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
I'm guessing you can also fight Kyle there?

• Locked thread