Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Luke Kuechly, you just signed a huge contract. What are you going to do next?

I'm going to the locker room!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ayudo
Mar 30, 2006
Jags aren't even playing at running it in from the one. I can't wait till JT gets back.

Faltese Malkin
Aug 22, 2005
Georgetown
ESPN Fantasy question: this is my first year using ESPN in a while (I had been in NFL.com leagues) but do they not do decimal scoring?

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
For gently caress sakes put miller in the game

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

The Irish can't drink. What you always have to remember with the Irish is they get mean. Virtually every Irish I've known gets mean when he drinks.

Faltese Malkin posted:

ESPN Fantasy question: this is my first year using ESPN in a while (I had been in NFL.com leagues) but do they not do decimal scoring?

Not by default in standard leagues.

Sleazy P
Aug 31, 2006
Giving aids back to the monkeys.
man why is gore not getting these carries inside the 10?

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Alfred Blue is poo poo. I tried to warn you guys.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Spoeank posted:

Embrace pain :getin:

Oh I loving love it. IDP is amazing.

Zypher
Sep 3, 2009

Rutgers

Your 2006
Mythical National
Champions!
Gore questionable to return

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Who knew that 32 year old RBs might not be durable.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Gotta give it up to Alex Smith for refusing to use his wide receivers and giving me sweet Travis Kelce points. Thank you Alex Smith.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Who knew that 32 year old RBs might not be durable.

I did, and I was pooh-pooed repeatedly. I love Gore as a person and as a player but he's getting worn down, and even if he stays healthy, he's likely to give up a lot of touches to his backups for preservation reasons.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Leperflesh posted:

I did, and I was pooh-pooed repeatedly. I love Gore as a person and as a player but he's getting worn down, and even if he stays healthy, he's likely to give up a lot of touches to his backups for preservation reasons.

He's back in.

Zypher
Sep 3, 2009

Rutgers

Your 2006
Mythical National
Champions!

Azhais posted:

All Browns DST all the time IMO

Zypher posted:

Not afraid of the offense costing you points?

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

They still have more points than everyone's golden boys in Indianapolis

(I swapped Browns for Jets before the game anyway)

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Azhais posted:

They still have more points than everyone's golden boys in Indianapolis

(I swapped Browns for Jets before the game anyway)

Good call on that swap. Also,

RVProfootballer posted:

Vikings, Bucs, and Colts are all much much better options. If you don't want to stream, the Colts have a nice 4 game stretch to start the year, but Vikings and Bucs will likely be better week 1.

lol at me insisting starting Buffalo against Colts would blow up in people's faces, though. Did anyone see Buffalo being so good offensively? Or Jets, for that matter?

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

gently caress a Sammy Watkins

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Pick by Buffalo on garbage time. They're good

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

Shoe do do do do do do do
Shoe do do do do do do yeah
Shoe do do do do do do do
Shoe do do do do do do yeah
Abdullah gonna own, you guys.

VDay
Jul 2, 2003

I'm Pacman Jones!
TY Hilton out for a few weeks.

RIP my goon MFL team receiving corps.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

VDay posted:

TY Hilton out for a few weeks.

RIP my goon MFL team receiving corps.

Who replaces him?

Faltese Malkin
Aug 22, 2005
Georgetown

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Who replaces him?

Montcrief looked like he was getting a few looks, but I was only watching in passing

Gorman Thomas
Jul 24, 2007
Picking up Jets D on waivers is going to save me from Mike Evans unless Colston puts up a good game.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

I drafted CJ anderson over matt forte in one league.

Luckily in the other I drafted Forte over anderson

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
So as a worried Peyton owner should I drop Flacco for Alex Smith? Yes, I can't believe is just asked that question either.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
So with me owning Hilton and him being out for a few weeks, would it be worth it for me to trade DeVante Parker for Moncrief? Parker will eventually be starting, but by then Hilton will probably be back already and right now i have John Brown who will most likely be going to Hiltons spot but could use another viable bench player.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
The joy of playing in multiple fantasy football leagues is that I can hate myself for having Mariota on my bench in a 2QB league AND hate myself for streaming Tampa's D in my two other leagues.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

I drafted CJ anderson over matt forte in one league.

Luckily in the other I drafted Forte over anderson

Hillman take over already or something?

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

LmaoTheKid posted:

So as a worried Peyton owner should I drop Flacco for Alex Smith? Yes, I can't believe is just asked that question either.

I think that's a sidegrade at best, but if you like what you saw from KC and think Kelce and Maclin will keep getting yardage, then go for it.

VietCampo posted:

So with me owning Hilton and him being out for a few weeks, would it be worth it for me to trade DeVante Parker for Moncrief? Parker will eventually be starting, but by then Hilton will probably be back already and right now i have John Brown who will most likely be going to Hiltons spot but could use another viable bench player.

I'm super conflicted about this. Parker could be Miami's WR1.5 with Landry within the next 3-4 weeks. However, if Moncrief shows well with Hilton out, he could play himself into being Luck's WR2 ahead of AJ80 even after Hilton comes back. And he looked decent today, didn't he? I think I'd take the risk and make the trade but only after waiting another day or two to get an update on Hilton's timeline.

Azhais posted:

Hillman take over already or something?

CJA has gone a Ball-esque 8 rushes for 16 yards.

VDay
Jul 2, 2003

I'm Pacman Jones!

LmaoTheKid posted:

I would, and I don't think it's that ridiculous. The Chiefs offense is legitimately scary while also somehow being pretty conservative/safe. I mean Smith's always been a boring safe bye-week fill-in, but now his floor's slightly higher and his ceiling is now as a legit QB1 who has three really drat good weapons, being used in all kinds of ways.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

RVProfootballer posted:

I'm super conflicted about this. Parker could be Miami's WR1.5 with Landry within the next 3-4 weeks. However, if Moncrief shows well with Hilton out, he could play himself into being Luck's WR2 ahead of AJ80 even after Hilton comes back. And he looked decent today, didn't he? I think I'd take the risk and make the trade but only after waiting another day or two to get an update on Hilton's timeline.

Well i'm currently starting Antonio Brown, Keenan Allen, and TY Hilton at the flex with John Brown and DeVante Parker on the bench, So barring another Injury, Parker would only play on Bye weeks atm anyways and even then i might not even pick him over Brown. But i may just stick with Brown and hope no one else goes down and Hilton is back before any bye weeks.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
I should've known better than to start Sammy Watkins on a week where he was stuck on Vontae Island

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Peyton Manning looks like utter dogshit. When he's not getting murdered behind that porous line his throws are horrible. It's embarrassing.

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?
I am mos def attempting to trade mariota on Tuesday.

The SituAsian
Oct 29, 2006

I'm a mess in distress
But we're still the best dressed
The Broncos and Ravens are both loving atrocious and would be relegated if our American sports leagues were run the right way.

EDIT: Meant to post in GDT but whatever, I still mean it :colbert:

The SituAsian fucked around with this message at 23:50 on Sep 13, 2015

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

I am committing ritual seppuku later for trusting beer sheets to pick CJ anderson over forte, and Joique Bell at all

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

VietCampo posted:

So i worked out a deal giving up Ellington + Aghalor for Keenan Allen + Abdullah, i'm really liking this trade. On one side, Abdullah has the potential and situation to do as well or better than Ellington and i think Keenan Allen gives me an upgrade over Aghalor.

Uh, this trade is working out a lot better than i had hoped. Ellington got carted to the locker room while Abdullah looks like the real deal and Keenan Allen has a ton of catches.

gbaby
Feb 6, 2015
Ellington was a non contact injury though. I didnt see it but how bad could it be? He'll sit out practice this week and be right back next week, right?

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

gbaby posted:

Ellington was a non contact injury though. I didnt see it but how bad could it be? He'll sit out practice this week and be right back next week, right?

Non-contact injuries are almost always terrible news

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Non-contact injuries usually mean something snapped

• Locked thread