Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

Lord Hydronium posted:

Hey look, it's even got the ring and the rear end in a top hat.

This is tremendous.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mr. mephistopheles
Dec 2, 2009

tsa posted:

Bbbbut I thought the email scandal had no effect on the Teflon Lady. Woops!

She's sunk if this keeps up, good lord that's a huge drop.

I don't think the email scandal did anything.

I think her trying to downplay it as not a big deal, and then acting indignant when asked about it, and then trying to joke about it, all before finally sayings "oops, sorry" killed her, though. I think if she owned it from the beginning and just asked for forgiveness then nobody would have given a poo poo, but she just handled it so badly.

Caros
May 14, 2008

AsInHowe posted:

This is tremendous.

If I had better photoshop skills that picture would also make a great "I have a bomb" joke.

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
For God knows what reason I decided to look at Lindsey Graham's twitter account, it's even more pathetic than I would have expected.

RBC
Nov 23, 2007

IM STILL SPENDING MONEY FROM 1888
man what a lightweight

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Caros posted:

If I had better photoshop skills that picture would also make a great "I have a bomb" joke.

Give Jeb! the Bizarro Superman Shield.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

mr. mephistopheles posted:

I don't think the email scandal did anything.

I think her trying to downplay it as not a big deal, and then acting indignant when asked about it, and then trying to joke about it, all before finally sayings "oops, sorry" killed her, though. I think if she owned it from the beginning and just asked for forgiveness then nobody would have given a poo poo, but she just handled it so badly.

She handled a political scandal badly after dealing with dozens of them, and yet is an Effective and Electable Politician will be able to Get Her Agenda done once elected to the white house.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Father Wendigo posted:

Step back a second, what'd Huckaboogie do this time, propose a steel dome?

Fuckabee posted:

Are they really escaping tyranny, are they escaping poverty, or are they really just coming because we've got cable TV? ... That's not a lack of Christian charity. It's the essence of charity, to provide for needs, but not to put your own children at risk, if what you're importing could be people who have a nefarious purpose for wanting to be here.

Boosted_C5
Feb 16, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
Grimey Drawer
Donald Trump is an infinitely more ethical, honest, decent human being than Hillary Clinton.

I mean think about that and look in the mirror before you people vote in your primary. Just because Obama is a bad president doesn't mean you have to go the other way and eschew someone with Charisma and someone who seems like a decent human being on a personal level and instead go for a shrill, dishonest, arrogant, entitled, unethical, troll of a woman who anyone in their right mind would hide behind the couch from if they saw her heading towards their front door.

Boosted_C5
Feb 16, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
Grimey Drawer
Bill Clinton is the guy everyone at the party gravitates towards.

Hillary Clinton is the person everyone who is at the party ACCIDENTALLY forgot to mention the party to.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Boosted_C5 posted:

Donald Trump is an infinitely more ethical, honest, decent human being than Hillary Clinton.

I mean think about that and look in the mirror before you people vote in your primary. Just because Obama is a bad president doesn't mean you have to go the other way and eschew someone with Charisma and someone who seems like a decent human being on a personal level and instead go for a shrill, dishonest, arrogant, entitled, unethical, troll of a woman who anyone in their right mind would hide behind the couch from if they saw her heading towards their front door.
I'm not sure if you've given me enough of a horrifying propaganda vision of Hillary Clinton to drive me into the warm embracing arms of the slumlords, can you work in a few more vulgarities maybe?

Peel
Dec 3, 2007

trump is possibly more honest, but ethical and decent is a hard sell for a man in the running for the republican nomination

AHungryRobot
Oct 12, 2012

stoutfish posted:

trump is a maverick

infected with the sigma virus

I understood that reference. :grin:

Something Else
Dec 27, 2004

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Boosted_C5 posted:

since when are you a Sanders supporter?

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

i got my bernie bumper sticker so he's probably going to win now

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
I walk around and still see lawn signs for the guy who lost the county exec Democratic endorsement something like 3-1, and it's just sad. :smith:

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Trump has always been a con artist who fools people into giving him money and support.

Dahn
Sep 4, 2004

Uncle Wemus posted:

Trump has always been a con artist who fools people into giving him money and support.

I guess people have given up on trying to explain away Trump, and have resorted to the "Literally Hitler" argument.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOzGU82onOQ

Good luck with that.

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

"I don't know anybody who isn't rich and powerful."

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Dahn posted:

I guess people have given up on trying to explain away Trump, and have resorted to the "Literally Hitler" argument.

Good luck with that.

you know who else scapegoated millions of people during his ascent to power? thats right

Caros
May 14, 2008

Dahn posted:

Good luck with that.

They aren't wrong.

Boosted_C5
Feb 16, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
Grimey Drawer
Wall-Street isn't exactly being that shy about making it clear they'd prefer both Bush AND HILLARY CLINTON to Trump.

I'm going to enjoy watching Democratic suckers being good little lemmings and doing mental gymnastics to justify supporting Hillary.

Lap dogs.

Caros
May 14, 2008

Boosted_C5 posted:

Wall-Street isn't exactly being that shy about making it clear they'd prefer both Bush AND HILLARY CLINTON to Trump.

I'm going to enjoy watching Democratic suckers being good little lemmings and doing mental gymnastics to justify supporting Hillary.

Lap dogs.

I do hope you haven't :toxx:'d for trump. It'll be way more fun making fun of you for years to come.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver

Caros posted:

They aren't wrong.
Trump is more of a Franco than a Hitler I'd think.

Boosted_C5
Feb 16, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
Grimey Drawer

Caros posted:

I do hope you haven't :toxx:'d for trump. It'll be way more fun making fun of you for years to come.

Inexcusably there still isn't a Trump Toxx thread.

Why do you think I'm still slumming it in here with all you undesirables???

The Trump Toxx thread will be the most luxurious thread, and the TOXX will serve as a doorman of sorts to keep you riff-raff out.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Is it possible to toxx over Boosted being able to keep his pro slumlord hairpiece loving troll game strong even after the Trump is stumped?

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

Boosted_C5 posted:

Inexcusably there still isn't a Trump Toxx thread.

Why do you think I'm still slumming it in here with all you undesirables???

The Trump Toxx thread will be the most luxurious thread, and the TOXX will serve as a doorman of sorts to keep you riff-raff out.

So you're saying you want a thread only you can post in?

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot
it would be the trump tower of threads

SirKibbles
Feb 27, 2011

I didn't like your old red text so here's some dancing cash. :10bux:

RocktheCaulk posted:

Is it possible to toxx over Boosted being able to keep his pro slumlord hairpiece loving troll game strong even after the Trump is stumped?

Never gunna happen nothing can stop Trumpmentum, nothing also he needs to troll the establishment a bit more you buzzkill

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
I guess I am secretly hoping for the all mighty 3rd party Trump Train, with head engineer Boosted laying on the horn.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

RocktheCaulk posted:

I guess I am secretly hoping for the all mighty 3rd party Trump Train, with head engineer Boosted laying on the horn.

If this happens and Trump gets more votes than the republican nominee boosted shouldnt be banned because that would be almost as great as winning IMO

If Trump wins third party he should be made head-mod of D&D.

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

Neurolimal posted:

If this happens and Trump gets more votes than the republican nominee boosted shouldnt be banned because that would be almost as great as winning IMO

If Trump wins third party he should be made head-mod of D&D.

If Trump wins third party, Boosted should get a cabinet position.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

KillHour posted:

If Trump wins third party, Boosted should get a cabinet position.

As if Trump is going to even have a cabinet. Who would know better than the Trump?

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx
speaking of Boosted_C5 and toxxing...

quote:

:toxx: for Romney, who WILL carry Ohio, Florida, and Virginia.

Republicans will also have at least 51 seats in the Senate.

Nate Silver will be humiliated, 90% of D&D will be banned, and in the smoldering remains those who are left standing will bow before my superior skills of prognostication and then lift me atop their shoulders SuperBowl winning coacuh style.

In the turnout by party ID battle nationwide, Republicans will have a 2% lower share than Democrats at WORST, but I really think they'll tie as they did in 2004 and just recently again in 2010.

Romney will win Colorado as well as the 3 key swing states listed above.

Maybe Iowa and/or Nevada and/or New Hampshire as well, but I simply don't have enough data from those 3 yet.

:lol:

Vernii
Dec 7, 2006

Trump is honestly probably the least bad Republican candidate with a serious shot at winning at this point, which is a scary thought. I've gone from thinking he's a joke to actively cheering him on.

Hell, I'd probably prefer to see him in the White House compared to Bush, Walker, or that fat gently caress Huckabee.

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

A Neurotic Jew posted:

speaking of Boosted_C5 and toxxing...

:lol:

In 2012 boosted was posting unskewed polls that were maybe just slightly less insane than the ones from Dean Chambers. Lol indeed.

Cigar Aficionado
Nov 1, 2004

"Patel"? Fuck you.
Trump is literally a Democrat (privately). He would unironically be better than anyone else on the GOP side besides maybe Kasich or maaaybe Rubio.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
know who else was a hitler?

hitler

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Third World Reggin posted:

know who else was a hitler?

hitler

poo poo dude, calm it down with the negativity man. I come here for info, not blatant slanderous attacks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top Bunk Wanker
Jan 31, 2005

Top Trump Anger

Dahn posted:

Good luck with that.

Hell, they've burned through Racist sexist bigot homophobe capitalist, Hitler, Rapist, and the KKK already, and we're still months away from the first primary. Can't wait to see how they try to stump Trump six months from now.

• Locked thread