Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tyler is a joke
Apr 28, 2013

Ashenden posted:

Which Aviaks are those at 15? Anywhere nearby for evils to sell? How is the exp? I could use some money and Kurn's Tower is pretty ridiculously overpopulated. Though it's still great experience.

I did aviaks on monk and enchanter from 18-24ish. These are the guards near the zone line as well as other guard shacks around.

Look up the map for the gypsy camps. They sell to anyone including Iksar. As an iksar monk this was key as you will get a poo poo ton of money via copper/silver. What you do to "bank" with gypsies is sell everything, then buy a ton of compasses. Sell the compasses back. You take a hit of one or two copper I think. This essentially exchanges all your gold/silver/copper for plat. They also sell food/water I think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ashenden
Feb 6, 2013
http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=210959

Rogean posted:

Hey Everyone,

We're coming up on Project 1999's 6th year anniversary. To celebrate, we will be enabling double experience starting on the evening of Friday, October 2nd, and lasting until some time the morning of Monday, October 5th.

Also coming some time in October, we are releasing a new temporary server. Project 1999: Discord will be a new classic PvP server with permanent death. It will be FFA without a level range limit. Item loot will be present. Other specifics regarding the rule set of the server are still being decided, but there will be almost no rules with minimal CSR involvement. This server is intended to only last for a month or two, after which point all characters will be deleted, and the highest level characters will earn a spot on a new Hall of Fame section of the website. We will then evaluate options of closing or restarting the server, possibly with different rules, mechanics, and/or rewards.

We are also overdue to enable the January 2001 era on all servers. This will include changes to root/snare stacking, removal of the Class XP penalties + group shared XP modifications, and more. We are able to enable these eras while the server is running, but we identified some issues that will require a patch before we turn it on. This will be happening this week or weekend.

Thanks!

Rog

Some big news coming from the official forums. Discord sounds like pure insanity, and I think I'll be staying away from that. I'm imagining friends/guildies with PvP experience will be rolling brutal combos (maybe Druid+Wizards?) and murdering anyone that gets a few levels. Some group is definitely going to dominate the server. Where would you hide to level at that point?

Finally the Hybrid Exp Penalty and Snare+Root and patch! But will it also be the epic patch?

Ashenden fucked around with this message at 22:48 on Sep 14, 2015

Anarch
Feb 22, 2011

In the midnight hour...
:drac: Chiming in with a few Iksar necromancer tips!

:black101: GEAR
Your priority is HP, so get fire wedding rings and other HP gear. INT has limited returns at lower levels, so don't worry too much about it. Personally, I went HP>STR>INT so I could tank, spank and haul loot; it's been super effective.

Try to save for a Circlet of Shadow, which is the best necro utility item besides jboots. It will be removed at some point toward the end of the SOV timeline, so you have some time to save for one.

The Temple of Sol Ro welcomes Iksars on P1999, so that's a good source of equipment quests around 30-35.

:cenobite: MAINLAND FACTION
The Bloodsabers in the Qeynos Aqueduct are the only mainland necromancer guild that will welcome you. They have a bank, trainers, and vendors. This is an important faction to protect if you leave Kunark before 30, but will limit your hunting because some corrupt Qeynos guards, High Hold guards, and others will possibly drop that faction.

Other than that, you can easily fix the basic guard and merchant factions of Neriak with the infamous red wine quest. This also opens up the greater lightstone quests in SRo. However, all Neriak guilds including the Dead will still want to kill you.

At 34 you'll get Call of Bones, which will improve your faction with most evil races and guilds.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.
They're making a hardcore pvp server :stonk: I'll stick with blue thank you very much.

quote:

We are also overdue to enable the January 2001 era on all servers. This will include changes to root/snare stacking, removal of the Class XP penalties + group shared XP modifications, and more. We are able to enable these eras while the server is running, but we identified some issues that will require a patch before we turn it on. This will be happening this week or weekend.

This bodes well for my Iksar SK.

Ashenden
Feb 6, 2013

Zaphod42 posted:

This bodes well for my Iksar SK.

I thought I had more time on my shaman before my monk would start leveling 24% faster. Now what?! Also what level is your SK?

Dirt
May 26, 2003

Oh hey I'll come snag a few levels during double xp weekend.

50 Mage LFG

Also that hard core pvp server sounds absolutely retarded.

Dirt fucked around with this message at 00:14 on Sep 15, 2015

Ashenden
Feb 6, 2013
Anybody able to make large banded? Pref in Kunark?

Kalaxus
Dec 8, 2003

Battle Master

Anarch posted:

:drac: Chiming in with a few Iksar necromancer tips!

:black101: GEAR
Your priority is HP, so get fire wedding rings and other HP gear. INT has limited returns at lower levels, so don't worry too much about it. Personally, I went HP>STR>INT so I could tank, spank and haul loot; it's been super effective.

Try to save for a Circlet of Shadow, which is the best necro utility item besides jboots. It will be removed at some point toward the end of the SOV timeline, so you have some time to save for one.

The Temple of Sol Ro welcomes Iksars on P1999, so that's a good source of equipment quests around 30-35.

:cenobite: MAINLAND FACTION
The Bloodsabers in the Qeynos Aqueduct are the only mainland necromancer guild that will welcome you. They have a bank, trainers, and vendors. This is an important faction to protect if you leave Kunark before 30, but will limit your hunting because some corrupt Qeynos guards, High Hold guards, and others will possibly drop that faction.

Other than that, you can easily fix the basic guard and merchant factions of Neriak with the infamous red wine quest. This also opens up the greater lightstone quests in SRo. However, all Neriak guilds including the Dead will still want to kill you.

At 34 you'll get Call of Bones, which will improve your faction with most evil races and guilds.

for fun talk to Commander Kane about SK quests while he's near different good faction npcs, his cheeks turn so red! and be sure to visit Drosco in the sewers he gets lonely down there. Had no idea Bertox and Cazic were cool with each other all everyone ever says iksar kos to everyone like a mantra. Bertox SK story and quest stuff are the most interesting but human sk? come on!

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL
To the people going "nnnnngh this is why red sucks", you sound like wussies. Red hasn't talked poo poo about blue, so that's what I'm doing. You're sweating fear so much I can smell it from here, like smell-o-vision! Either play red, or dont. Nobody wants to hear (perfectly justified reason #X).

SO! As a public service, to quell those fears, here is how bad you get PKed: http://www.r99pvp.net/showplayer.php?p=Lahara

I'm level 45 now, and I've only been killed once every 5 levels. Every time an ambush. I never successfully ran away from a pvp encounter (even as a bard).

Basically, stop being scared, and when that double xp weekend happens, a full group on red will bring you 600% xp. So come on down and try it out! Pks aren't as common as you think, it's not just a clusterfuck (well, maybe on Sunday nights) and 99% of them are pretty respectable about it.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

Ashenden posted:

I thought I had more time on my shaman before my monk would start leveling 24% faster. Now what?! Also what level is your SK?

5 lol, I just made him. Didn't feel like leveling too much with that 68% exp penalty :suicide:

Now its just gonna be 20%, that's much much less horrible.

Dirt posted:

Also that hard core pvp server sounds absolutely retarded.

Seriously.

"You know what Everquest needs? PERMADEATH." Said nobody in the history of loving ever.

It'd be stupid even if it was PvE, but with PvP its double stupid. Now you grind for hours to level 20 until some level 60 gank squad rolls through and whoops, you're dead for good, start over.

Anarch
Feb 22, 2011

In the midnight hour...

Zaphod42 posted:

"You know what Everquest needs? PERMADEATH."
Can you imagine trying to raid? Or actually do anything for that matter? EQ is practically built around players dying to NPCs, and with PVP in the mix it'll be absolute hell Good grief... they should just remove role/anon flags while they're at it.

moolchaba
Jul 21, 2007
I think 1-2 months is generous for permadeath server. Really, we are talking more like 1-2 weeks before the population levels out at 50-70, tops.

xZAOx
Sep 6, 2004
PORKCHOP SANDWICHES
Permadeath EQ would be hilariously terrible. No raid bosses would ever be engaged, and the only exp'ing would be groups at a zone line fighting single green con mobs. Every pull would be single mobs.

Somehow you'd make EQ even more unfun.

Bybus Slago
Oct 31, 2005
Maybe I'm just not hip to the jive.
You'd have people exploring more out of the way leveling areas, and people roaming in packs for safety like some kind of post apocalyptic wasteland. It could be interesting to see what strategies people come up with, since end game clearly isn't the goal.

FranktheBank
May 14, 2007
In the beginning...the universe was created. his has been widely regarded as a bad move and has made a lot of people very angry.
What level can rogues perma invis? Never played one. What level do casters unlock see invis? I can see Shaman being great because Sow at low lvl.

Summit
Mar 6, 2004

David wanted you to have this.
I can see it being fun for a few hours when everyone is level 1-2 and just mass pvp is occurring in the newbie yards. But it wouldn't be long til a few break through and start being able to wreck any new people.

Bybus Slago
Oct 31, 2005

FranktheBank posted:

What level can rogues perma invis? Never played one. What level do casters unlock see invis? I can see Shaman being great because Sow at low lvl.

Rogues start with sneak and get hide at 3, but it takes until.. 10ish? to get their skill high enough they rarely fail. Unless they're uncapped skills, I don't remember. Int casters get see invis at 16.

Ashenden
Feb 6, 2013

Got two level 50+ characters on red and all I can say is you haven't experienced much yet. You never had to face Smallmee ladderboard farming, dude went 969:3. The only reason most any of us even play on red is because of the exp bonus, which in and of itself is kind of sad. Everquest PvP just isn't very good.

The community is poo poo and endgame raiding prospects involve sucking Colgate and Gongsh0w's dicks.

Ashenden fucked around with this message at 04:38 on Sep 15, 2015

Siets
Sep 19, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Tell Me More about how much fun I'm having when we spend an hour plus forming for raid, buffing, and traveling, only for Empire to show up and force us all to plug at the zoneline literally every raid and small group dungeon outing ever.

Kalaxus
Dec 8, 2003

Battle Master

Ashenden posted:

Got two level 50+ characters on red and all I can say is you haven't experienced much yet. You never had to face Smallmee ladderboard farming, dude went 969:3. The only reason most any of us even play on red is because of the exp bonus, which in and of itself is kind of sad. Everquest PvP just isn't very good.

The community is poo poo and endgame raiding prospects involve sucking Colgate and Gongsh0w's dicks.

We could just go total douche, find ways to stockpile extra accounts PLing each a toon to max level, Then issue a rallying call to current and former Goonfleet members and start passing out our glorious clone army for one epic night run of sheer raiding mayhem!!!! would require TS squad channels so that each group of roles knows what to press and when. The sheer beauty of such an overwhelming display would surely outshine the many underhanded and nefarious actions we'd make getting there. Too bad Brad took precautions to make sure any sort of joke raid by level 1s on any zone wouldn't do a damned thing. Wish we could just one day swarm Qeynos with total newb flash mob slay all the merchants and have a dance party

(I believe my lack of details and the sheer perspicuity and obvious hypothetical nature keeps this post kosher with the rules) :monocle:

Ashenden
Feb 6, 2013
http://www.project1999.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2035135&postcount=13 What should theoretically be happening this patch.

Ashenden
Feb 6, 2013

Siets posted:

Tell Me More about how much fun I'm having when we spend an hour plus forming for raid, buffing, and traveling, only for Empire to show up and force us all to plug at the zoneline literally every raid and small group dungeon outing ever.

You know how it is, the people who can deal with the low level griefers never expect it to be so much worse once you are in range to Holo. Then they quit or join Holo.

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

Anarch posted:

Can you imagine trying to raid? Or actually do anything for that matter? EQ is practically built around players dying to NPCs, and with PVP in the mix it'll be absolute hell Good grief... they should just remove role/anon flags while they're at it.

No one will try to raid, it's an excuse to have fun, ultra high stakes, ultra frustrating PVP.

The timespan will be so short, though, that it won't be like Red where there are a hundred best-in-set PVP types and even the average person has years worth of gearing - which currently makes new players have a near-impossible time trying to kill anyone.

Ashenden
Feb 6, 2013
http://www.tski.co.jp/baldio/patch/19992002.php
Check this poo poo out, it's an archive of the patchnotes throughout EQ's life.

quote:

Changes/Enhancements:
While not mentioned in the Producer's Letter, the Zone Experience Modifier has also been increased in Guk (Upper Guk), by roughly 12%.
'Lay on Hands' has been enhanced again to heal more hitpoints.
Overlooked in the last patch message, new spells were made available to Rangers and Paladins in the upper levels.
'Voice of the Berserker', a beneficial spell, no longer drains mana over the duration of the spell.
The maximum duration of 'Strength of Nature' has been increased.
A new spell for magicians is now available in game.
The 'Shield of the Eighth' spell will now last a number of minutes equal to your level.
You can now use the arrow and enter keys to select characters in the character select screen. In addition, the last character you chose will be automatically hilighted when entering that screen.
This value is stored in the EQCLIENT.INI file as 'LastCharSel=0-7'.
The ranger's 'Trueshot' discipline has had its damage increased after analyzing data from its fix last week. Prior to the last patch, all bows, while under the discipline, were hitting as if they were 45dmg bows regardless of the delay. Last week's patch fixed it so that damage was based on the damage of the bow. This weeks patch increases damage bonuses in relation to delay (longer delays yield better damage bonuses).
You can now reverse the left and right channels on your speakers using the /reversesound command. This should be very useful for those who have had to place their speakers backwards due to cable lengths.
Made some improvements to Paw, Mistmoore, and The Hole, to address some concerns brought forth by the players. Both zones had some problems that would cause them to be exceedingly difficult in some cases.

Some pretty cool stuff coming out in the next update, but seriously check out the patch that would theoretically come out next month because it is insane http://www.tski.co.jp/baldio/patch/20010221a.html

aparmenideanmonad
Jan 28, 2004
Balls to you and your way of mortal opinions - you don't exist anyway!
Fun Shoe

Ashenden posted:

http://www.tski.co.jp/baldio/patch/19992002.php
Check this poo poo out, it's an archive of the patchnotes throughout EQ's life.

Some pretty cool stuff coming out in the next update, but seriously check out the patch that would theoretically come out next month because it is insane http://www.tski.co.jp/baldio/patch/20010221a.html

If you think that's cool, delve into the bug forums and try to figure out the non-obvious stuff like how AC works or when completely undocumented poo poo happens via archive.org viewable stuff. Or maybe log onto live and look up a bunch of mob locs during ring quests! It's the tip of the iceberg of getting involved in P99 dev poo poo!

Arakan
May 10, 2008

After some persuasion, Fluttershy finally opens up, and Twilight's more than happy to oblige in doing her best performance as a nice, obedient wolf-puppy.
Discord server was amazing on live EQ back in the day because so many people played. You'd get like 50 level 1-5's trying to take down a level 30 in Rivervale and poo poo. It's going to suck here because population will be so low.

Pilsner
Nov 23, 2002

tyler is a joke posted:

I did aviaks on monk and enchanter from 18-24ish. These are the guards near the zone line as well as other guard shacks around.

Look up the map for the gypsy camps. They sell to anyone including Iksar. As an iksar monk this was key as you will get a poo poo ton of money via copper/silver. What you do to "bank" with gypsies is sell everything, then buy a ton of compasses. Sell the compasses back. You take a hit of one or two copper I think. This essentially exchanges all your gold/silver/copper for plat. They also sell food/water I think.
To expand on this trick; an even better way of stockpiling cash on the go is to buy gems until you either only have platinum left; or if badly needed, exchange plat for gems. Optimal is of course the expensive gems, but in a pinch, stuff like Emerald or less is also fine. When you visit town again, don your best CHA gear, get CHA buffed if necessary, and visit a friendly (and non-greedy) vendor, sell the gems, then bank.

If you can't find a gem vendor, the compass trick (or similar items that sell/buy for close to the same) is good.

You will lose 10% cash this way, as the minimum difference between buy and sell prices is 10%, but it's better than having to destroy cash for sure.

Zaphod42 posted:

Seriously.

"You know what Everquest needs? PERMADEATH." Said nobody in the history of loving ever.

It'd be stupid even if it was PvE, but with PvP its double stupid. Now you grind for hours to level 20 until some level 60 gank squad rolls through and whoops, you're dead for good, start over.
Well actually it's classic; although too early in the timeline. There was a Discord server launched December 19, 2003, and shutdown January 12, 2004. Also, how do you think someone will even get to level 60?

http://www.vgln.com/pc/107186172465029.shtml

quote:

Discord is a hardcore Player vs. Player server, offering players fast-paced gameplay with the threat of elimination by other players. The battle begins December 19, 2003 and ends January 12, 2004 with the highest-scoring survivors proclaimed the winners. Battles are fought to the death and the slain will not be restored or resurrected for any reason. Any character slain will be recreated as a newbie and will have to start all over again. Corpse looting is allowed, but all corpses will decay in 30 minutes. Each EverQuest account will be allowed one character on the Discord server. Players can reach level 50 with no Alternative Advancements, while an increased experience modifier will facilitate faster paced gameplay.

Points are based on the victims, not the killer. Players can only gain points from characters that are within 20 levels of them and higher level targets will earn more points. The point total is distributed evenly between each person in a group with any fraction of a point rounded up to a full point. Additionally, if your character is slain, half of your earned kill points are lost.

The top six surviving players with the most kill points on January 12, 2004, will be proclaimed victorious. The six victors will receive honors that will forever remind Norrath or their strength and bravery. The victorious will be bestowed the following prizes:

A class-appropriate item will be named after each winning character in the upcoming EverQuest expansion, the Gates of Discord. As an example, a winning Ranger may have a magical bow named after their character, while a Wizard might have an enchanted staff given their name.

Each winning character will receive their named item shortly after the new EverQuest expansion, Gates of Discord, launches.
Winners will be allowed a one-time transfer of their character and all gear from the Discord server to another server of their choosing. Winning characters will be awarded a unique title that distinguishes them from their fellow Norrathians.

Discord is not for the weak or fainthearted, so there will be no in-game support; in other words, Game Masters will not be watching over your shoulder. For more information on the Discord Server rule-set please visit: http://www.everquest.com.

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

You are now a slimy little toad
The Great Twist
Woah, who are the names of the victors whom Norrath is forever reminded of?

Ramulack
Oct 12, 2009

A Strange Aeon posted:

Woah, who are the names of the victors whom Norrath is forever reminded of?

Sir Elfslord the Neckbeard

I Love You!
Dec 6, 2002
I'm going to be running a regular crew in Discord as soon as it hits. We're going to be playing when we can but we'll hopefully be pretty hardcore about it - right now we're looking to form a perfect 6 man team or at least have a strong rotating cast of characters.

Discord was amazingly fun the first time around and made for a super tense environment of naked idiots running from each other at the drop of a pin. I can't believe we're getting another shot at it but for everyone that hasn't experienced the clusterfuck it is way more fun and comical than you are imagining.

My little squad and I are currently playing on red but anyone who is interested should let me know and hopefully we can hook up in the coming weeks on red and start prep-work. Right now there are four of us, but I'd like to see at least 12-18 people who are a dedicated SLAMDUNKATRON team so we can back ourselves up where needed.

I'll be starting a separate thread in the coming weeks to discuss Discord-related activities but for now I just want to get a headcount of PVPbros who would be involved.

Message me in-game or here, I'm usually on as Willcat during the afternoons/evenings off and on, sometimes as Teddy, and rarely as Scoobs.

I Love You! fucked around with this message at 15:11 on Sep 15, 2015

HoboTech
Feb 13, 2005

Reading this with the voice in your skull.
Uggrut here. A huge thanks to everyone who gave me help and advice this past weekend! Successfully got into the Unknown Guild and did my first bout of trading in EC. Banded armor and some wisdom jewelry is making a huge difference.

As for the Aviaks in Rathetear, I've only messed with them a little bit. They seem like a popular spot now, since the last two times I stopped over there they were camped, but as someone else mentioned earlier in the thread they also seem pretty boring. The loot is nice (bronze weapons and gems), and there are several vendors in the zone, but it's not exciting. Also a couple of the guards seem to be at least lvl 20 so that limits options depending on your level. Also Levitate is a must, unless you want to screw around with those janky little boats,

My play time is limited for the next week or two due to work, but I'll be toying around with either the aviak guards or checking out the Karanas when I get back. After learning how much of a difference gear makes, and knowing that the really good Shaman spells are still 5 levels away, money making will be a prime concern over leveling for a little while.

If you're in the Rathe area and see Uggrut, say hi and I can give you a SoW/Levitate!

iNteg
Dec 17, 2007
Tonight begins the painfully difficult camp of Pained Soul. God have mercy on my soul.

Bybus Slago
Oct 31, 2005
I'm thinking about getting back into this, just in time for a double exp weekend. I have a 55 mage and 39 monk sitting on blue, and back on live I never really got to experience anything in Velious, so I have no idea where I'd even start. I also have a 2nd account with a lowbie druid and cleric, around levels 10-15, that I might try to get some levels with during the double exp. Could anyone give a brief rundown of what I could start with on my mage for Velious stuff?

iNteg
Dec 17, 2007

Bybus Slago posted:

I'm thinking about getting back into this, just in time for a double exp weekend. I have a 55 mage and 39 monk sitting on blue, and back on live I never really got to experience anything in Velious, so I have no idea where I'd even start. I also have a 2nd account with a lowbie druid and cleric, around levels 10-15, that I might try to get some levels with during the double exp. Could anyone give a brief rundown of what I could start with on my mage for Velious stuff?

Velk's Lab, Kael plate cycle and arena. soloing in CS wyverns.

Dirt
May 26, 2003

Bybus Slago posted:

I have a 50 Mage on blue. We could probably murder some poo poo as a duo.

Velious XP kinda sucks though. But with double xp it probably is pretty solid.

iNteg
Dec 17, 2007

Dirt posted:

I have a 50 Mage on blue. We could probably murder some poo poo as a duo.

Velious XP kinda sucks though. But with double xp it probably is pretty solid.

Velious xp sucks because mobs hit harder and have more HP. Stick to kunark if you can, it'll fly by in zones with a good ZEM like seb

Eerkik
Feb 13, 2010
I never took anyones advice of rerolling into a magician, still a shadowknight. Finally hit level 3, I don't have a ton of time to play but holy gently caress this is some slow leveling. I should just kill the blue con skeletons for a chance at those cracked staves though right? Anyone have a really low level character they might want to group with around qeynos around midnight pst tonight (after work for me, been working a lotta doubles)? I still have no idea where anything is around me but I can reliably find the underground place with shadowknight trainers and make it back out to north qeynos to more monsters now, just takes me a bit. Not sure if I'd be better off traveling somewhere else or just sticking around here, but the idea of leaving is kinda intimidating with out any sort of map.

Anarch
Feb 22, 2011

In the midnight hour...

Eerkik posted:

I never took anyones advice of rerolling into a magician, still a shadowknight. Finally hit level 3, I don't have a ton of time to play but holy gently caress this is some slow leveling. I should just kill the blue con skeletons for a chance at those cracked staves though right? Anyone have a really low level character they might want to group with around qeynos around midnight pst tonight (after work for me, been working a lotta doubles)? I still have no idea where anything is around me but I can reliably find the underground place with shadowknight trainers and make it back out to north qeynos to more monsters now, just takes me a bit. Not sure if I'd be better off traveling somewhere else or just sticking around here, but the idea of leaving is kinda intimidating with out any sort of map.

If I'm on I'll drop you some monies, since Welt is hunting in the Qeynos area. What's the name of your SK?

Eerkik
Feb 13, 2010

Anarch posted:

If I'm on I'll drop you some monies, since Welt is hunting in the Qeynos area. What's the name of your SK?

Shadeslayer(it's cheesy as gently caress I know but my middle name is shade and I couldn't think of anything cool, if they allowed spaces Id just use my real name because it sounds cool for an mmo character). I'm at work for probably another 10 hours though but if you're on id super appreciate it. I've only interacted with people in the game twice now, and one of those was a high level dude buffing me for no reason while I ran to my corpse (that rear end in a top hat darkelf near the wall near qeynos randomly killed me for no treason, and killed me again when I went to get my corpse and so I didn't have the buffs for more than a minute to see what they did. Human sk problems I guess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

Eerkik posted:

I never took anyones advice of rerolling into a magician, still a shadowknight. Finally hit level 3

Dude.

Duuuuuuuude.

At least the hybrid penalty is going away, but ... seriously consider rolling a caster instead.