Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

HolePisser1982 posted:

god is busy answering gamers prayers while the world burns. lol

:aslol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHmjtL-RsJ4

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
Im looking forward to it ... i hope its a huge dlc. Im really into games that are a billion hours long now

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Yeah!!!

Flying Squirrel
Oct 24, 2007
Thanks, Zombie Lincoln

Tasty morsel, let me get my bib

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
The My body is ready meme

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Chainsaw wheel is a sword + shield?

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Oh, hee hee! I can't wait!

Flying Squirrel
Oct 24, 2007
Thanks, Zombie Lincoln
Wanna shoot that horseface thing with a bow and arrow and then smash it with chainsaw-wheel-sword

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Benny D posted:

Chainsaw wheel is a sword + shield?

thats a different weapon. chainsaw wheel looked like a long club when untransformed

also.. a lance that transforms into a warpick @ 1m35s.. man, it all looks so sick

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

ill take any reason to play this great game even more tbh

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

The flintlock hammer... the whip sword... beast claws turning you into a damned beast.. its got it all

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm glad it's not just more chalice stuff. I'm sure there will be more chalice stuff but I'm ecstatic that it looks like hella more Bloodborne areas and weapons

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i personally want the deets on all the new chalice stuff

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Bobnumerotres posted:

i personally want the deets on all the new chalice stuff

i would like the details on both of them.

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Is there any significance to it being called N expAnsion? Didn't they say once it was gonna be pretty big or did I imagine that

Flying Squirrel
Oct 24, 2007
Thanks, Zombie Lincoln
Gonna hit Ludwig right in his face with he own drat sword

Dec 26, 2012

Benny D posted:

Is there any significance to it being called N expAnsion? Didn't they say once it was gonna be pretty big or did I imagine that

the significance is that people like hearing "expansion" more than "dlc"

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
I'm hype

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Dark souls 2 was on sale last week and now that i funally got some kush I booted it up. drat it feels good to get owned repeatedly again

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Benny D posted:

i think i heard it was supposed to be about the same size as all of the ds2 dlc ... could just b a delusion of mine though.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

dark souls 3 is planned to release in april for NA and EU. just 6-7 months from now..

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Watched the Bloodborne expansion trailer again.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Friendly Tumour posted:

Dark souls 2 was on sale last week and now that i funally got some kush I booted it up. drat it feels good to get owned repeatedly again

Same. I had it on PS3 so I didn't wanna drop a ton of cash. I didn't have the DLC tho. $24 was good

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
the DLC is really good, enjoy

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

sector_corrector posted:

the DLC is really good, enjoy

do u know something i don't ?

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

rediscover posted:

do u know something i don't ?

The dark souls 2 DLC is FTW

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
yeah, i was talking about the ds2 dlc. if i had bloodborne dlc then i wouldn't be posting right now.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

TGS showfloor demos of the DLC, if you cant wait
http://www.gamersyde.com/news_tgs_bloodborne_dlc_gameplay-17113_en.html

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

sector_corrector posted:

yeah, i was talking about the ds2 dlc. if i had bloodborne dlc then i wouldn't be posting right now.

oh dat makes more sense.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

those zombie hunters look like a hard fight..:getin:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'll be watching this later, but do they use the bow in this video at all?

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

In Training posted:

I'll be watching this later, but do they use the bow in this video at all?

according to the comments on that page, yes

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
the dark souls facebook account said they were accepting applications for the stress test, but it wouldn't let me sign up while i was there

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

sector_corrector posted:

the dark souls facebook account said they were accepting applications for the stress test, but it wouldn't let me sign up while i was there

I lost an entire evening waiting at the title screen of the dark souls II network test, I don't think I'll be making that mistake again

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Poster In Training has located the Start button and is making steady progress.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS

Friendly Tumour posted:

Poster In Training has located the Start button and is making steady progress.
the title screen said "real dark souls starts here" on it and he got really nervous and stopped

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
the new footage of both ds3 and the bb expansion looks so loving good. from software has literally gone insane.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

sector_corrector posted:

the new footage of both ds3 and the bb expansion looks so loving good. from software has literally gone insane.

them making Miyazaki president is easily one of the coolest things to happen in gaming this decade

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proud Rat Mom
Apr 2, 2012

did absolutely fuck all
gonna roll a new character for the sword bow I think