Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
runoverbobby
Apr 21, 2007

Fighting like beavers.
I always figured Cerci was in his late thirties because he runs like there's no cartilage in his knees. No, 28 :monocle:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

runoverbobby posted:

I always figured Cerci was in his late thirties because he runs like there's no cartilage in his knees. No, 28 :monocle:

Him and Immobile are both poo poo without each other.

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013
balotelli is just a more likeable version of adebayor

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

poo poo Farm posted:

balotelli is just a more likeable version of adebayor

mods?

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
Ballotelli did more in that game than an entire year at Liverpool

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
Ugh, just ugh.

GreatestLurker
Sep 12, 2011

trem_two posted:

Ugh, just ugh.

wrong, this is good.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

GreatestLurker posted:

wrong, this is good.

This except the opposite.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

I saw the highlights and Balotelli looked...different, motivated?

It's going to be a Roma/Inter battle this year with Napoli/Fiorentina fighting for third

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

lol if you think that Napoli and Fiorentina won't collapse after christmas, Roma too for that matter.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
Napoli still can't defend.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Drogadon posted:

lol if you think that Napoli and Fiorentina won't collapse after christmas, Roma too for that matter.

More of a collapse than Juve?

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Napoli is bad and Sarri won't make it to Christmas at this rate. Also Mancini is bad and once they play anyone with a midfield they will lose.

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747
What did you think of Balotelli, GG?

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Brony Car posted:

What did you think of Balotelli, GG?

I think if he keeps the theatrics down to a minimum and plays with Bacca that he'll be good and the two of them will bag a ton of goals. Big if on the first part though.

grvm
Sep 27, 2007

The violent young pony.
I'm saying double digit goals for Mario this year and that his career is reinvigorated by playing behind Bacca and Luis Adriano.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Soulex posted:

More of a collapse than Juve?

Lose your points at the beginning of the season, then coast to the scudetto when all the others fall apart for no apaprent reason #ProTip #LifeHack

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Drogadon posted:

Lose your points at the beginning of the season, then coast to the scudetto when all the others fall apart for no apaprent reason #ProTip #LifeHack

You'll be shouting for Allegris head come January

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

I'm at the denial phase of the Allegri cycle.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
Marchisio is out for a month with a muscle tear in his thigh.

:sigh:

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013
nice to see allegri got to bring in his medical staff

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

It's ok, Juventus is going to get wrecked tomorrow. Even with Aguero out of it.

ADV is confused at the response at the Artermio Franchi. Banners saying "We love the jersey, not your project" and accusations on taking the transfer window easy. I think they did ok considering, and this January should prove to be better.

I've come to accept that Mexes might in fact come to Viola. Apparently it was a real thing, and not just a rumor.

Also, the Basel v Fiorentina is gonna be cool and good. I'm hoping to walk away from a win, but I also understand that Sousa left a league winning team and came into Florence with a decent project, gutted it, and is trying something new. There will be a collapse at some point undoubtedly, but I'm hoping it won't be nearly as long as it was the last couple of seasons.

I honestly have high hopes for Balotelli. He looked the difference in Milan, and he's gonna be cool and good in a couple of months.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

A funny situation coming from the clubs with tiny stadiums being promoted:

Those balconies obviously aren't part of the stadium and the police are saying that it's dangerous to have that many people out on them. I believe that, but I also believe that the team/league is mad that they're not buying tickets. I don't think the police have the right to tell people not to stand on their balconies, but I'm sure they'll find a way. Knowing Italy I bet half the people on them are cops anyway.

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth
people in italiy go to games?

The X-man cometh
Nov 1, 2009
Reminds me of the Wrigley rooftops in Chicago. The club eventually worked out a deal where if the building owners charge to watch the game, they have to share the profits with the club. The rooftop owners had to get certified that their facilities were able to hold the large amount of people.

It's different because the rooftops are a business, not just people partying.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Slaapaav posted:

people in italiy go to games?

who knew?

The X-man cometh posted:

Reminds me of the Wrigley rooftops in Chicago. The club eventually worked out a deal where if the building owners charge to watch the game, they have to share the profits with the club. The rooftop owners had to get certified that their facilities were able to hold the large amount of people.

It's different because the rooftops are a business, not just people partying.

Yeah, these are people's houses. I can see something like that happening if they were bars or something.

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
never in doubt about our good vecchia signora

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Healbot posted:

City will lose and not reach the knockout stages, sorry to say.

Half right so far, let's look at December next.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

The crisis is over lads

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Drogadon posted:

The crisis is over lads

After the second half I thought we looked really good, Cuadrado especially impressed me.

Is this because our players just expect to win league games and actually decide to show up when we've got some team of repute to play instead of Chievo.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Sandwolf posted:

Is this because our players just expect to win league games and actually decide to show up when we've got some team of repute to play instead of Chievo.

I was actually thinking the same thing. Maybe this will wake them up.

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Sandwolf posted:

That just proves how Italian Juventus really is. I'm even more proud of the boys now.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Scez is out for a month after getting hurt against Barcelona. Old man de Sanctis in!

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
I liked it last year when I could ignore all of the Madrid Morata buy-back rumors. Now that it could really happen next summer it's making me upset!!

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

trem_two posted:

I liked it last year when I could ignore all of the Madrid Morata buy-back rumors. Now that it could really happen next summer it's making me upset!!

Matri will be available then, you'll be fine.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
This is good news

quote:

The Lega Serie A will launch an innovative new streaming service this weekend.

The new service will broadcast three live Serie A matches per weekend, with fans able to watch all three for €3.99, or €2 per match.

Presented by Laura Barriales of Juventus TV, the new Serie A tv will broadcast a pre-game and post-game show for each match featured.

During the live matches, a second screen will display stats and data about the match and individual players, while Pierluigi Pardo will provide commentary.

The matches will initially be free on the Serie A TIM app for the rest of this month, before a separate app is launched in October when the pay-per-view will come in.

This weekend’s matches will be Udinese-Empoli on Saturday, with Chievo-Inter and Genoa-Juventus being streamed on Sunday.

Even without knowing the availability in various regions, at least it show the league is taking steps in the right direction in terms of their online presence.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

trem_two posted:

This is good news

Even without knowing the availability in various regions, at least it show the league is taking steps in the right direction in terms of their online presence.

Phwoar I hope this comes to the states. Laura Barriales is a qt too

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe

Gigi Galli posted:

She is, big big fan of her video spots on the Juve web site that I cant even understand.

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Gigi Galli posted:

Hmm, I need to take a look at this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo