Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Hellsau posted:

Funny story about that, I don't.
Not by your choice :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Hellsau posted:

being terrible just like the Frogs have admitted to being for years.

Actually we were crossing our fingers behind our backs so it doesn't count SYKE BITCH

Soulfucker
Feb 15, 2012

i,m going to kill myself on friday #wow #whoa
Fun Shoe

Infected posted:

Yep, you amerifats got us, we germans are still all nazis. Well done.

On one hand this sounds like an unfair accusation, on the other, GiantHurtBall.

unlawfulsoup
May 12, 2001

Welcome home boys!

Hellsau posted:

Wow rude. I can't believe you'd stoop to using the R-word.

I know, I was taken aback as well fellow freedom friend.

Infected posted:

You'd still be retarded, so no.

unlawfulsoup fucked around with this message at 23:15 on Sep 15, 2015

Salean
Mar 17, 2004

Homewrecker

Mein kampfy chair

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Salean posted:

Mein kampfy chair

:captainpop:

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.
Hey I bought a mouse because one of you recommended an Anker mouse and it is great. Anyone got a recommendation to a comfy chair that doesn't contain Nazi imagery?

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
If I don't have the 10cm cannon unlocked for the O-I Experimental which should I use? The 12 cm short gun or the 7.5 tank gun type 5?

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Hellsau posted:

Hey I bought a mouse because one of you recommended an Anker mouse and it is great. Anyone got a recommendation to a comfy chair that doesn't contain Nazi imagery?

lol, I googled Anker mouse and they look exactly like Logitech mice.

ZombieLenin
Sep 6, 2009

"Democracy for the insignificant minority, democracy for the rich--that is the democracy of capitalist society." VI Lenin

[/quote]
Sometimes I feel like match making hates me. Like teams where my 50% win rate beats the next highest guy by 3% facing a team where 40% of the players have win rates over 51%

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

Did I miss all the fun?

Fronkey
Oct 20, 2008

RandomPauI posted:

If I don't have the 10cm cannon unlocked for the O-I Experimental which should I use? The 12 cm short gun or the 7.5 tank gun type 5?

The 7.5 looks like a clear winner, but I am also A Bad.

ZombieLenin
Sep 6, 2009

"Democracy for the insignificant minority, democracy for the rich--that is the democracy of capitalist society." VI Lenin

[/quote]

Infected posted:

Yep, you amerifats got us, we germans are still all nazis. Well done.

Haven't you ever heard of guilt by association? We the rest of the world Americans will insist you feel guilty about the Second World War and apologize for it being a nazi every time the fact your German comes up.

Duh.

Ensign Expendable
Nov 11, 2008

Lager beer is proof that god loves us
Pillbug

Prav posted:

Did I miss all the fun?

What did you do?

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Looks like people are still doing incredible things with the SU-85B despite the nerf if this is still just 1st class.

stephenfry
Nov 3, 2009

I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.
germany is a lovely country, the germans are wonderful people who have done a lot for the world

subhelios posted:

Of course the first time that something comes up where I'd be able to play a good tank that I do decently in that wouldn't be out-tiered, it is scheduled for when I'm at work. gently caress you Wargaming.

i am truely madd about missing out on this, I am getting low on gold. what happened to posting events in the goons ts? my own fault for not living in this garbage website

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Alright, gently caress it, I'm willing to throw around 50 bucks at Wargaming NA for a fun, decent-credit-earning premium. I have no interest in going the same route I went with my EU account and buying a premium account on and off, all I'm basically looking for is a decent premium tank for money-earning so I can sustain getting into and then chilling/firing occasional premium rounds out of a number of sub-tier-6 pubstompers.

If I get permabanned for chat-transgressions, Insha'Allah.

Any suggestions?

stephenfry
Nov 3, 2009

I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Alright, gently caress it, I'm willing to throw around 50 bucks at Wargaming NA for a fun, decent-credit-earning premium. I have no interest in going the same route I went with my EU account and buying a premium account on and off, all I'm basically looking for is a decent premium tank for money-earning so I can sustain getting into and then chilling/firing occasional premium rounds out of a number of sub-tier-6 pubstompers.

Any suggestions?

I have seen the light re the E-25 and realised it is just a challenger without the abysmal turret

the missions premiums do not get credit-earning bonuses and the first two are crap. if you aren't grinding to an E-25, or already have some competition level tanks like the T32, then yeah I guess you have to give WGA money.

SU-122-44 is great and lots of people hold on to tigers/t-34-1s (the chinese t7 cockroach)/t29s/comets so maybe go for that. it trains invisitank crews which always infuriate pubbies

camador hates it and it ruined his super unicum stats because he can't platoon with tanks with good viewrange, apparently

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Any suggestions?

CDC is cheap and great and makes tons of money and you can use it in Strongholds and Team Battles for effortless money if you care about that.

Atomizer
Jun 24, 2007

Stevefin posted:

Just finished the O-NI and onto the O-HO, the O-NI was still a good bully tank that could do something if it was not on the top of the tier, The O-HO just seems to be the fat man who wants to be that bully. It gets the choice of a 10cm gun that has 212 pen and no gold, or the 15 derp gun, and will see tier 10s. and that is without acknowledging that these tiers have the highest concentration of great tanks by tier.

Yeah, the tiers 5-7 seem solid, and they're roughly analogous to the Soviet heavies of those tiers. The tiers 9 & 10 at least look good aesthetically (to me) but probably have mediocre performance. The 8 just doesn't seem to have anything going for it though.

RandomPauI posted:

The 75 is the tier 5 MT's gun; it'll work, but it's the "reliable but boring" choice. Comparable to using the 85 on the KV-1. The 120 is like using the 122 U-11 on the KV-1, and it can be especially fun lobbing shells over hills. The 100, when you get it, is like the 107, which the KV-1 doesn't have (for a reason, as you'll find out.) Until you get that though, try both of the other guns to see which one you like. Neither one is better, they're both usable but with completely different characteristics.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

83% win rate, 2.8k WN8, a 4k double and Ace Tanker in my WZ-120, and I got some retard in PINGU (not Hellsau) to TK me and message me after battle to call me a loving moron. Tonight was a good night.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

McGavin posted:

83% win rate, 2.8k WN8, a 4k double and Ace Tanker in my WZ-120, and I got some retard in PINGU (not Hellsau) to TK me and message me after battle to call me a loving moron. Tonight was a good night.

That was my alt account. Also who was it? Please name and shame, JohnGalt saved himself already.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

It was smigor. He ran into my KV-5 with his T20 at the start of a round and I just kept driving instead of letting him pass and he flipped his poo poo and kept driving too instead of backing up and going around.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

McGavin posted:

It was smigor. He ran into my KV-5 with his T20 at the start of a round and I just kept driving instead of letting him pass and he flipped his poo poo and kept driving too instead of backing up and going around.

lol rip smigor. Poor Russian bastard.

Cardiac
Aug 28, 2012

What's with himmeldorfs and morons also McGavin in t34/t30s rushing alley from south spawn to get obliterated by my Ferdie. Just cause you are hulldown you are still showing your commanders hatch which is large as gently caress at that distance. Murdered a T30 from full health yesterday which was just hilarious.

ZombieLenin
Sep 6, 2009

[/quote]

McGavin posted:

83% win rate, 2.8k WN8, a 4k double and Ace Tanker in my WZ-120, and I got some retard in PINGU (not Hellsau) to TK me and message me after battle to call me a loving moron. Tonight was a good

Color me shocked! You were obviously not behind the correct rock, or otherwise not positioned correctly. You deserved it.

Feel free to call yourself a moron, and high five the guy who TK'd you, since you know, you were in the crowd that criticized me when I complained about some douche :fap: tanks player shooting me twice because I wasn't positioned correctly.

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Okay now that's loving pathetic.

M.C. McMic
Nov 8, 2008

The Weight room
Is your friend

Hellsau posted:

CDC is cheap and great and makes tons of money and you can use it in Strongholds and Team Battles for effortless money if you care about that.

Speaking of blowing $50 on a premium, how's the FCM 50 t? It looks kinda fun.

Also, I had a PINGU guy TK me a couple weeks ago because I was trying to share some cover with him (but otherwise not impeding him in any way). Didn't notice his name. He flipped his poo poo about PANSY, though, which was pretty amusing.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

WitchFetish posted:

Okay now that's loving pathetic.

Please don't blame him us NA players simply do not know any better.

Super 3
Dec 31, 2007

Sometimes the powers you get are shit.

M.C. McMic posted:

Speaking of blowing $50 on a premium, how's the FCM 50 t? It looks kinda fun.

It's plays like a big fat medium with a good gun/premium round.

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

There are dangerous levels of sodium in this thread right now.

M.C. McMic
Nov 8, 2008

The Weight room
Is your friend

Super 3 posted:

It's plays like a big fat medium with a good gun/premium round.

So, is it a CDC with a bit of armor and preferential matchmaking?

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hellsau posted:

Sold.

Dumped a 100% batchat-crew that I had lying around (from the Domination thing?) into it, any skill/perk/equipment advice for the thing?

Super 3
Dec 31, 2007

Sometimes the powers you get are shit.

M.C. McMic posted:

So, is it a CDC with a bit of armor and preferential matchmaking?

It lacks the bullshit gun depression but pretty much.

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Sold.

Dumped a 100% batchat-crew that I had lying around (from the Domination thing?) into it, any skill/perk/equipment advice for the thing?

Rammer/vstab/[optics, gld, vents], skills 6th sense, camo, repairs.

Super 3 fucked around with this message at 15:21 on Sep 16, 2015

M.C. McMic
Nov 8, 2008

The Weight room
Is your friend

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Sold.

I'm training all camo at the moment on my first skill, but I plan to spend some gold to respec to Sixth Sense on the commander and Safe Stowage on the loader. I think you're definitely going to want Safe Stowage at some point. It's ammo rack seems to get damaged more often than not.

I'm also considering getting Clutch Braking at some point. The CDC accelerates and climbs hills like a beast, but it's track traverse is a bit lacking. I'll probably take Smooth Ride first, though. I dunno.

edit: I'm running Vert Stab/Rammer/Coated Optics

Mesadoram
Nov 4, 2009

Serious Business

M.C. McMic posted:

I'm training all camo at the moment on my first skill, but I plan to spend some gold to respec to Sixth Sense on the commander and Safe Stowage on the loader. I think you're definitely going to want Safe Stowage at some point. It's ammo rack seems to get damaged more often than not.

I'm also considering getting Clutch Braking at some point. The CDC accelerates and climbs hills like a beast, but it's track traverse is a bit lacking. I'll probably take Smooth Ride first, though. I dunno.

edit: I'm running Vert Stab/Rammer/Coated Optics

I took the lazy root and put a female crew in it. I think it was the best choice.

Focus on skills that improve the gun and safe storage. Camo is nice, but meh.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Sold.

You need Safe Stowage as soon as possible, and Sixth Sense as always. Camo seems fine on it, but maybe go with gunnery skills instead for sick snapshots.

Nordick
Sep 3, 2011

Yes.
Check boxes, get gold: http://survey.wargaming.net/s/LivestreamSurvey/

Only took me a couple minutes too, it's a really short survey.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

If I didn't already have a FCM 50t, I'd get a CDC. I don't really drive my Bat much, but the 50B is a dreamboat so it works out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mesadoram
Nov 4, 2009

Serious Business

Green Dam posted:

If I didn't already have a FCM 50t, I'd get a CDC. I don't really drive my Bat much, but the 50B is a dreamboat so it works out.

I got both, don't regret it at all.