Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the debate?
Donald Trump
Jeb Bush
Scott Walker
Ben Carson
Ted Cruz
Marco Rubio
Mike Huckabee
Rand Paul
John Kasich
Chris Christie
Carly Fiorina
View Results

• Locked thread
Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Zelder posted:

yes but are you also angrily asking how many jews there are in america?

Hey! I'm not angry and only wondering about media.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Absurd Alhazred posted:

I'm an Israeli-American Jew, and I think the President of the United States needs to focus on the interests of the United States, and not on those of one ally in the Middle East.

republicans care about israel because there is a large part of their base who think it must exist for jesus to return, it has nothing to do with jews. please rebuild the temple soon tia

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
CNN won this debate.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Mr Hootington posted:

Hrm

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

DeepDickPizza posted:

I liked all those times Carly Fiorina said bald-faced lies and the people cheered for them.

I liked the time Carly Fiorina advocated nuclear proliferation

Defenestration
Aug 10, 2006

"It wasn't my fault that my first unconscious thought turned out to be-"
"Jesus, kid, what?"
"That something smelled delicious!"

Grimey Drawer
may we all live in interesting times

:supaburn::cry::ohgod:

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice

Tatum Girlparts posted:

Yea what loving world do you guys live in here, is this just a desperate contrarian 'actually Coulter is right and smart guys' thing? These statements are for dudes who want me to go to Israel and get...I think fireballed by God?

i suspect she's playing an angle because as a conservative pundit there's no way she wouldn't know about the end-times phenomenon

Michael Scott
Jan 3, 2010

by zen death robot
What's the best Wolf Blitzer joke? Come on comedy forum. I forgot all the good ones.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Eimi posted:

Are the Boondocks right and Ann Coulter is actually a deep cover liberal? :eyepop:

Yes.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Axetrain posted:

The upside here is that whoever is the nominee is going to have to try to appeal to centrists during the general. After they just let out all this bullshit insanity on national TV.

Unfortunately for Priebus (who is still MIA since the first debate :rip: ) the reduction in the amount of the debates means the ones that do happen just have an even HIGHER amount of concentrated crazy.

Veris
Jul 5, 2007

Michael Scott posted:

What's the best Wolf Blitzer joke? Come on comedy forum. I forgot all the good ones.

his performance on jeopardy

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

Brannock posted:

I liked the time Carly Fiorina advocated nuclear proliferation
I liked when she promised to start WWIII with Russia

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Montasque posted:

CNN won this debate.

Trump will remind them about donating their earnings.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005
The slavish devotion to a foreign country that is at BEST a shaky ally is simultaneously terrifying and fascinating.

Defenestration
Aug 10, 2006

"Jesus, kid, what?"

Grimey Drawer

Montasque posted:

CNN won this debate.
they certainly played to their strengths with the whole "directly ask candidates to beef with each other" mode of questioning

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Mr Hootington posted:

you've gotta be kidding me fam

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Constant Hamprince posted:

i suspect she's playing an angle because as a conservative pundit there's no way she wouldn't know about the end-times phenomenon

Yea she's playing the super cool and not troubling 'drat kikes and the government constantly bending over for them' angle.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Tatum Girlparts posted:

"How many Jews do they think there are in America?!"

"Hrm yes, good point Ann"

Maybe she thinks we need to identify them. Some sort of permanent numbering system.

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
MY FACE

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

Montasque posted:

CNN won this debate.

lol they did a better job of getting the candidates to debate than fox, but i don't think people watched the whole thing

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Thought just occured to me - if Trump would have pulled his hand back at the last second and caused Bush to violently slap at air, I would have started campaigning for Trump tomorrow.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

A lot of the news I consume is New York or beltway based and a lot of the personalities talk about having Jewish ancestory or are Jews. If anything I'm annoyed since it is only one point of few on issues and would like to hear from blacks, Hispanics, Asians, middle eastern, or other white Americans.

Zelder posted:

you've gotta be kidding me fam

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

republicans care about israel because there is a large part of their base who think it must exist for jesus to return, it has nothing to do with jews. please rebuild the temple soon tia

You say this, but they also brought up Shiites believing in the end-times as a bad thing. It's like... they're either lying, or their beliefs are entirely incoherent. :raise:

Defenestration
Aug 10, 2006

"Jesus, kid, what?"

Grimey Drawer

OctoberBlues posted:

Thought just occured to me - if Trump would have pulled his hand back at the last second and caused Bush to violently slap at air, I would have started campaigning for Trump tomorrow.

would have been a 50% better gif

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Joementum posted:

Maybe she thinks we need to identify them. Some sort of permanent numbering system.

Look we just need to take these Jews and put them all in like, a few areas, we'll keep them safe by gating them off with fences and poo poo, just contain them there so, ya know, we can keep an eye on them.

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp

Michael Scott posted:

jeopardy.jpg

CheeseSpawn
Sep 15, 2004
Doctor Rope

It would have been hilarious if Trump pulled his hand and caught Bush high fiving air.

Deep Hurting
Jan 19, 2006
Apparently Ted Cruz is a fan of the Hitlertooth political cartoonist:

ought ten posted:

Branco

Not exactly how he described it

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Did we just watch the same debate?

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

i don't think trump comes across very well in debates

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

I want a hit of whatever poo poo he's on cause it must be REAL good

E: Notice he didn't mention Bernie :getin:

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice

Mr Hootington posted:

if you're being honest, there are a lot of Jews in the media because there were a lot of Jewish people in showbusiness when it was considered a disreputable proffession and still do because it's an industry where connections are very important and the Jewish people in America have strong community and familial connections, more so than most other ethnic groups and especially more than other whites.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Wolf Blitzer: "Dana, you're a woman."

Dana Bash: "Thank you for clarifying."

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Joementum posted:

should add a box to the census.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

OctoberBlues posted:

trump pulling a down low too slow would have been the greatest moment in american political history

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

the old guy with white hair moderator said they were all more qualified than Hillary, therefore

tecnocrat
Oct 5, 2003
Struggling to keep his sanity.

Alter Ego posted:

It's that Bush Weed. It's the best.

Raccooon
Dec 5, 2009

Alter Ego posted:

It is we who are insane. You see

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Defenestration posted:

daeff, how are race relations with black Dave?

gingers get the boot heel

• Locked thread