Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the debate?
Donald Trump
Jeb Bush
Scott Walker
Ben Carson
Ted Cruz
Marco Rubio
Mike Huckabee
Rand Paul
John Kasich
Chris Christie
Carly Fiorina
View Results

• Locked thread
FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Defenestration posted:

daeff, how are race relations with black Dave?

gingers get the boot heel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice

Tatum Girlparts posted:

Yea she's playing the super cool and not troubling 'drat kikes and the government constantly bending over for them' angle.

i'm not defending her, i'm just saying she's cynically evil rather than moronically evil

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
anderson, with your serious glasses, HELLO.

GlyphGryph
Jun 23, 2013

Down came the glitches and burned us in ditches and we slept after eating our dead.
Jeb Bush, on his brother's first term in office: "My brother kept us safe"

Jeb's already forgotten 9/11. :911:

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Constant Hamprince posted:

i'm not defending her, i'm just saying she's cynically evil rather than moronically evil

Fair

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Joementum posted:

Maybe she thinks we need to identify them. Some sort of permanent numbering system.

You're taking it way too far. Maybe just start with some kind of identification symbol so they can be recognized by the general populous and secret police.

Zarin
Nov 11, 2008

I SEE YOU
Holy poo poo can't believe I made it all the way through that.

Also I took notes because I'm a nerd. Kill me.

misdirectomy
Feb 19, 2008
Carly the big winner tonight according to some dorks from Hillsdale College who are on the radio for some reason.

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

GlyphGryph posted:

I was very much waiting and hoping for Trump to respond with "except on 9/11"

disappointment, all around

Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy the sun.

OctoberBlues posted:

Thought just occured to me - if Trump would have pulled his hand back at the last second and caused Bush to violently slap at air, I would have started campaigning for Trump tomorrow.

Come on, somebody can photoshop this. It can't be that hard and we're all drunk enough.

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004

:911:

Veris
Jul 5, 2007

my bony fealty posted:

I was very much waiting and hoping for Trump to respond with "except on 9/11"

disappointment, all around

the one time I wanted giuliani around

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice

GlyphGryph posted:

i really wish trump had pulled the trigger on that one, you know he must have been dying too

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Big, if true.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

misdirectomy posted:

Carly the big winner tonight according to some dorks from Hillsdale College who are on the radio for some reason.

My dad liked rubio and jeb. he views cruz as a nut and trump as a bigot and a dick. he thinks carley is just a sligtly smarter palin.

Killer robot
Sep 6, 2010

I was having the most wonderful dream. I think you were in it!
Pillbug

if you're being honest, there are a lot of Jews in the media because there were a lot of Jewish people in showbusiness when it was considered a disreputable proffession and still do because it's an industry where connections are very important and the Jewish people in America have strong community and familial connections, more so than most other ethnic groups and especially more than other whites.

The story as I always heard it was also that Hollywood was founded by Jews because Edison ran the East Coast film industry and was incredibly antisemitic so they went and started their own moviemaking town.

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

Pron on VHS posted:

Wait why do Coulter and Cruz both hate Andrew Jackson and love Hamilton, shouldnt it be the other way around??

Something about Founding Fathers (tm).

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

if you're being honest, there are a lot of Jews in the media because there were a lot of Jewish people in showbusiness when it was considered a disreputable proffession and still do because it's an industry where connections are very important and the Jewish people in America have strong community and familial connections, more so than most other ethnic groups and especially more than other whites.

Thank you and yes. As posted above a lot of my news I consume comes from New York and the Beltway and it is very Jew dominated and was something I was thinking about recently when the Iran deal came up and most the pundits of the podcasts I listen too started frothing at the mouth that it was bad and that their homeland must be protected. It was baffling.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Raccooon
Dec 5, 2009

GlyphGryph posted:

How do you respond to this question if you are Bush? Trash your brother or say he did the right thing? I don't know what the way to handle this is.

rivetz
Sep 22, 2000

Soiled Meat
late as hell but just to round out Fiorina Talk

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.
the thing that will make madder is if CNN doesn't absolutely blast fiorna for being really dishonest

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Ahh there she is. I was worried.

YorexTheMad
Apr 16, 2007
OBAMA IS A FALSE MESSIAH

ABANDON ALL HOPE

Absurd Alhazred posted:

You say this, but they also brought up Shiites believing in the end-times as a bad thing. It's like... they're either lying, or their beliefs are entirely incoherent. :raise:

Maybe it's like a race, if the Shiites get their apocalypse first the Evangelicals won't get to go to heaven, so the Evangelicals want the apocalypse first? I dunno.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

no way

Defenestration
Aug 10, 2006

"It wasn't my fault that my first unconscious thought turned out to be-"
"Jesus, kid, what?"
"That something smelled delicious!"

Grimey Drawer

FAUXTON posted:

gingers get the boot heel
check ur cat tree privilege

I don't have a single picture of bucket with another cat. she is an isolationist.

Raccooon
Dec 5, 2009

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

the thing that will make madder is if CNN doesn't absolutely blast fiorna for being really dishonest

I see madness in your future

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Suddenly the polls that show Donald Trump or Ben Carson becoming the Republican nominee in September make sense.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Defenestration posted:

check ur cat tree privilege

I don't have a single picture of bucket with another cat. she is an isolationist.

Privilege

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Sheikie baby and Trump are both members of the WWE hall of fame. Both legends, both champions.

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

GlyphGryph posted:

9/11 was Clinton's fault.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Joementum posted:

Suddenly the polls that show Donald Trump or Ben Carson becoming the Republican nominee in September make sense.

lol those made sense before. This just makes my head hurt since it was talked about during Dubya's presidency.

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice

Mr Hootington posted:

Thank you and yes. As posted above a lot of my news I consume comes from New York and the Beltway and it is very Jew dominated and was something I was thinking about recently when the Iran deal came up and most the pundits of the podcasts I listen too started frothing at the mouth that it was bad and that their homeland must be protected. It was baffling.

it's kind of weird how normally reasonable people just go completely bonkers on the subject of Israel but to be honest i can kind of understand it, i would be pretty militant about scotland if it was in a similar situation even though i've only been there once and my family has lived in the new world for generations. tribalism's crazy yo

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Killer robot posted:

The story as I always heard it was also that Hollywood was founded by Jews because Edison ran the East Coast film industry and was incredibly antisemitic so they went and started their own moviemaking town.

It's a bit of both. The east coast film stuff was heavily anti-Jew so a lot of Jews said 'uh ok, I still wanna make movies and this is the old times so I'm gonna cross the country and make movies for people who can't see yours easy, eat my dick' and then because of how anti-Jew the east coast filmmakers (and, to be fair, everyone else) was west coast/Hollywood movies were for a long time considered the 'dirty' film industry because it's full of those shifty Jews. So it basically became an enclave for Jews, and yea since 80% of the business is knowing people to get poo poo done when you could call your uncle and his friends to help out it was an appealing business to a lot of people interested in that stuff already and became very insular.

So yea basically Hollywood is full of Jews because the other companies hated them but Hollywood won in the end, so suck it

Raccooon
Dec 5, 2009

YES!

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

fox is pumping carly. she is definitely going to get the biggest bump from this.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

i hate the word "outsider" when they interview undecided voters

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

Deadulus posted:

I see madness in your future

like not even her dumb planned aprenthood riff

the sixth fleet is one of the largest in the world, not just our military. we don't need 35000 more marines. the poles don't want our missiles. we already do poo poo in the baltic (We're doing a big exercise now) and for gently caress sake, putin isn't going to be more scared of her

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

fox is pumping carly. she is definitely going to get the biggest bump from this.

this is going to end so well for her

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

it's kind of weird how normally reasonable people just go completely bonkers on the subject of Israel but to be honest i can kind of understand it, i would be pretty militant about scotland if it was in a similar situation even though i've only been there once and my family has lived in the new world for generations. tribalism's crazy yo

Yea it's important to remember for a lot of people they don't really know much about how hosed up Israel gets to their Arab citizens and all, so for a lot of Jews here it's a more nebulous issue of 'uh yea the place that's supposed to be my home land probably shouldn't get blown up' mixed with 'yea my uncle served in the war back in the 60's and that was really scary, I assume that's how it is now still'.

• Locked thread