Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
good look at the velvet prison

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Chumley
May 14, 2007

Embrace your destiny.

Blockhouse posted:

symbolic, cause Atlu$ is locking us away from the game for like a year

cat doter
Jul 27, 2006

gonna need more cheese...australia has a lot of crackers
man even the loving text boxes are dripping with style

why'd it have to get delayed...

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

The game will only be released when everyone says they liked Persona Q quite a lot, actually, and then buys DAN

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer

This doesn't include the "Various Persona Content" that's being streamed. Today was left as an open schedule. The next one is 9PM eastern.

Reco
Feb 26, 2011

enemy one body to the proximity Zan attack discard the power slap hit.

Manatee Cannon posted:

The game will only be released when everyone says they liked Persona Q quite a lot, actually, and then buys DAN

P5 is never going to come out and it's going to be all my fault then

Lord Chumley
May 14, 2007

Embrace your destiny.

Dehry posted:

This doesn't include the "Various Persona Content" that's being streamed. Today was left as an open schedule. The next one is 9PM eastern.

Should be here, correct me if this is wrong.
http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv233844999

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

Blockhouse posted:

I think the malicious girl is cooler :twisted:

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Lord Chumley posted:

Should be here, correct me if this is wrong.
http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv233844999

That is correct. It's $4.60 on PayPal for premium if you don't want kicked out. Otherwise you'll be stuck with someone on YouTube re-streaming.

Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

Hej min vän, hur står det till?
I hope someone saves the video of Soejima illustrating, I can't stay up for that.

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

Blockhouse posted:

Then again most friendships aren't forged in the fire of solving murder cases and fighting renegade embodiments of the human psyche

it's almost less like normal teen friendship and more being war buddies

I really liked the barely-explored theme in P3 of Mitsuru, Akihiko and Shinjiro being grown-up child soldiers. Akihiko can't get enough of violence, and spends his life going from one battlefield to the next; Shinjiro just wants to get out and live a normal life, but can't run from the past that eventually kills him; and Mitsuru just keeps soldiering on out of duty until the stress breaks her.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
"barely explored" could be the subtitle of Persona 3

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Oh cool, I just noticed in the trailer when everyone is running from the boulder trap, that dude with a tanuki tail from the first trailer was in the party. I wonder how many party members are going to be in the final game, judging from P3 and P4 it's likely a few more will get in.

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

SyntheticPolygon posted:

Oh cool, I just noticed in the trailer when everyone is running from the boulder trap, that dude with a tanuki tail from the first trailer was in the party. I wonder how many party members are going to be in the final game, judging from P3 and P4 it's likely a few more will get in.

We're up to five party members at this point I think? I would imagine we end up at 8 or so. Given the way they usually operate I would expect the rest to get rolled out in famitsu in the many, many months to come

Butt Ghost
Nov 23, 2013

I am not human. I am nothing but a pathetic demon possessed by the desire for Persona 5.

Dred Cosmonaut
Jan 6, 2010

There once was a tiger-striped cat.
I, personally, I am very much looking forward to e3 2016, where we will get our yearly trailer which says p5 is delayed into 2017

Lord Chumley
May 14, 2007

Embrace your destiny.

Dred Cosmonaut posted:

I, personally, I am very much looking forward to e3 2016, where we will get our yearly trailer which says p5 is delayed into 2017

ah yes, the "Barkley 2" system

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
I really stopped giving a poo poo about Persona 5 ever since I found out about Skies of Arcadia 2.

Butt Ghost
Nov 23, 2013

What

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

cat doter posted:

man even the loving text boxes are dripping with style

why'd it have to get delayed...

So they can make the game good and not bad

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Supremezero posted:

They've been pulling out dates every year since they started in 2010?

this game wasn't actually announced until 2013

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

With the FF7 remake, Last Guardian, and Shenmue 3 coming out, something has to fill that hole in our hearts, I guess.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Oh I'm sorry I'm referring to a lesser known RPG that appeared on a nitche system called the Dreamcast. it involved Pirates that flew Airships and was very originall.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
At which point people seriously defended the 2014 release date of a game that had only a teaser at that point and never had anything else until 2015

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
Um actually you'll find that the delay is an evil ploy by Nintendo!

...is something I've actually seen people believe.

Butt Ghost
Nov 23, 2013

The Taint Reaper posted:

Oh I'm sorry I'm referring to a lesser known RPG that appeared on a nitche system called the Dreamcast. it involved Pirates that flew Airships and was very originall.
Don't toy with me fucker, what the gently caress is Skies of Arcadia 2

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
Why are people acting like this delay means it's never coming out when they're showing far more of an actual loving game than they have before?

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Normie Slayer posted:

Don't toy with me fucker, what the gently caress is Skies of Arcadia 2

Not happening.

Excels
Mar 7, 2012

Your plastic pal who's fun to be with!

Waffleman_ posted:

With the FF7 remake, Last Guardian, and Shenmue 3 coming out, something has to fill that hole in our hearts, I guess.

Sony said they're making a list of IPs to revive via Kickstarter, since the Shenmue 3 KS was a huge success.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Blockhouse posted:

Why are people acting like this delay means it's never coming out when they're showing far more of an actual loving game than they have before?

Because people seriously held on to a release date and promise by Atlus that was never actually well defined and think that because it's not coming out sooner rather than later that it's in development hell when it's not. People legitimately believe this game has been in development since 2010 and think its been in the works for half a decade.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

When Persona 5 drops if it's not the single most polished thing in the world I'm going to be real mad and make this face >:-(

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

I can't believe persona 5 is actually coming out in 2015

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

Baal posted:

Because people seriously held on to a release date and promise by Atlus that was never actually well defined and think that because it's not coming out sooner rather than later that it's in development hell when it's not. People legitimately believe this game has been in development since 2010 and think its been in the works for half a decade.

I think most people are actually joking

Butt Ghost
Nov 23, 2013

I am playing Persona 5 right now

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Normie Slayer posted:

I am playing Persona 5 right now

Can you negotiate with demons

Dred Cosmonaut
Jan 6, 2010

There once was a tiger-striped cat.

Blockhouse posted:

because its gay as gently caress

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

projecthalaxy posted:

When Persona 5 drops if it's not the single most polished thing in the world I'm going to be real mad and make this face >:-(

I'm going to make this one

B========D

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Manatee Cannon posted:

I think most people are actually joking

Most are, some are not

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I hope Persona 5 doesn't come out near FFXV next year because that means I'm going to buy both and prioritize XV

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Excels
Mar 7, 2012

Your plastic pal who's fun to be with!
i would still like the defend rise gangtag.