Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
guys I cant believe this forum actually contributed something solid to SBFP. Good job Everyone!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Full LP of Sakura Clicker.

pulp rag
Feb 25, 2013

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor
Matt, when are you finally gonna bring a close to the long-awaited Cereal Review?

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Capcom I guess just announced a phoenix wright anime!

https://twitter.com/nindori/status/644358531399876608

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream
KARIN IN SFV!

100 Years of Karin.com!

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

capcom is...good?

Genetic Toaster
Jun 5, 2011

Tatum Girlparts posted:

I hope it's more arts and crafts

I hope we finally get a conclusion to the long-running "Liam is under house arrest" arc.

HGH
Dec 20, 2011

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

KARIN IN SFV!

100 Years of Karin.com!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Nn4BlKt3T0

That looks like Kenpo to me. Lotsa counters and such.

HGH fucked around with this message at 08:24 on Sep 17, 2015

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Liam sees a donkey. "Ooh that's a Zebra".

In Afganistan.

EDIT: He went back on it later.

Andrast fucked around with this message at 09:38 on Sep 17, 2015

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
zebbruh

The GIG
Jun 28, 2011

Yeah, I say "Shit" a shit-ton of times. What of it, shithead?
Please use the proper name of the proud Wild rear end.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
So far, Siliconnera's report was correct in their leaks. With R. Mika/Karin in, and with 4 character slots left, 2 of those should be Urien and Alex. The other two should be new characters.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

Tae posted:

So far, Siliconnera's report was correct in their leaks. With R. Mika/Karin in, and with 4 character slots left, 2 of those should be Urien and Alex. The other two should be new characters.

Named Laura and Zen according to the guy who leaked Rashid's name

also an initially unplayable boss

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

The age of blonde fighters is here now!

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?
Karin being in without Sakura seems a bit weird, but I guess that's what DLC characters are for.

Scorched Spitz
Dec 12, 2011
I thought the breakdown was gonna be eight classic characters, four that haven't been seen in a while and four completely new ones, at least at launch.

Kermit The Grog
Mar 29, 2010
I'm not well versed in Street Fighter lore, why should I be hype about Karin?

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
She's supposed to be Sakura's rival but was only in a single game because she was owned by someone else. So this is a big return. Plus her moves are cool.
Also she does the fancy woman laugh.

pulp rag
Feb 25, 2013

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor
I'm still crossing my fingers for C.Viper or Juri to make a return. Mostly Juri, because someone has to main her, why not me and a small handful of other dudes?

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

Clockwork Rocktapus posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saXH7CG1Ehc

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

Clockwork Rocktapus posted:

Her family motto is "In all things be Victorious" or "The worst we'll ever be is the best."

She's rad as gently caress.

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
Fox Engine technology director Julien Merceron (previously technology director at Ubisoft, Eidos, Crystal Dynamics and Square-Enix) has reportedly left Konami due to a lack of "ambitious projects" for consoles that he can work on. The body count grows.

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
Aw man, I can't believe this isn't the last Starfox episode. I wanted to see the reactions to the absurdly dumb poo poo that happens at the end.

Wordnumber
Jan 13, 2015
I really love the hard turn-around during the Star Fox lp. At the start everyone was fairly hyped about playing it and now even Liam has turned on Alan and his one-day level design.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Rhonne posted:

Karin being in without Sakura seems a bit weird, but I guess that's what DLC characters are for.

Yea they better have Sakura as DLC or something because I don't know how I can have The Full Karin Experience without owning that cosplay scrub.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
That said, if Siliconera is right, there's no Boxer in a game that literally uses currency called Fight Money

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Tae posted:

That said, if Siliconera is right, there's no Boxer in a game that literally uses currency called Fight Money

Wait SFV has 'Fight Money'?

Yea that's unforgivable if there's no Balrog in that.

His literal thing is 'gently caress you pay me' and then punching a person in the jaw.

Solaris Knight
Apr 26, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT POWER RANGERS MYSTIC FORCE

Tatum Girlparts posted:

Wait SFV has 'Fight Money'?

Yea that's unforgivable if there's no Balrog in that.

His literal thing is 'gently caress you pay me' and then punching a person in the jaw.

Fight Money is the free currency you earn through fights and completing challenges that you use to buy characters and stages and the like. Yeah, no Balrog is pretty weird unless he's the first character you can get with Fight Money.

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

Solaris Knight posted:

Fight Money is the free currency you earn through fights and completing challenges that you use to buy characters and stages and the like. Yeah, no Balrog is pretty weird unless he's the first character you can get with Fight Money.

Balrog should be the new announcer.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Balrog is in the game, tyvm

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]
Balrog is the shopkeeper for the Fight Money store.

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

Baal posted:

Balrog is in the game, tyvm

I will destroy you

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
His slave name is Vega

TexMexFoodbaby
Sep 6, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Baal posted:

His slave name is Vega

I think you mean boxer.

Also the whole boxer-claw-dictator thing is retarded. They should feel bad.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
The 90s were a weird time

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.

TheRealestMatt posted:

Dude, I don't know. Personally, I'm fine with playing character action games day one, if they are really hype. It's moooostttttly Woolie that's against it, Pat too, to a lesser degree, but at the end of the day he'll do it when it comes down to it.

Woolie wanted DMC4 Special Editon to sell well, and we said we should do a video for it, and he was like, "Nah, not good enough." It's like, I dunno, just do the video.

Fair enough. Thanks for the reply!

TexMexFoodbaby
Sep 6, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Matt tell Liam that I like Star Fox and the people who don't are punk rear end smarks who think they're too good for drunk adventures.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

I really hope that they put more characters in. Mainly hoping that so other people can have fun. Maybe I'm reading the wiki wrong but it'd be great if they had one game with all the characters on it that you could unlock instead of having to buy a specific version since it looks like there were five different ones for IV.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

FauxGateau posted:

Matt tell Liam that I like Star Fox and the people who don't are punk rear end smarks who think they're too good for drunk adventures.

Yeah I'm enjoying SFA myself too. It's not bad at all. I hear the Dadgum Ronpaul playthrough is actually bad though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

RareAcumen posted:

I really hope that they put more characters in. Mainly hoping that so other people can have fun. Maybe I'm reading the wiki wrong but it'd be great if they had one game with all the characters on it that you could unlock instead of having to buy a specific version since it looks like there were five different ones for IV.

Capcapom have said multiple times there will be just one SFV, with all characters unlocked out the gate, and new characters will be added in a MOBA-like model.