Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Yeah going from paper to digital newsletters sure put a dent in the ol wallet I bet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

how many more digital trees have to die Dave

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
inflation has make the rising cost of Scoops a losing prospect for Big Dave

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
big dave is losing so much money he cant even afford 9 volt batteries

spongeh
Mar 22, 2009

BREADAGRAM OF PROTECTION
tnamecca and bitcoiners seem to be of the same ilk

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

when will you release Charlotte's longform birth certificate DAVE

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Dogshit Seltzer spent all his vast riches on tucked in shirts and embroidered jeans.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

MotU posted:

big dave is losing so much money he cant even afford 9 volt batteries

Alvarez will never be able to get that gold boat of his.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
I know David Shoemaker is low-hanging fruit, but his defense of the Authority booking as next-level reality heeling in Grantland was amazing.

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
There's no way that guy isn't being sarcastic right? I mean he obviously is taking a dig at TNA defenders who insist they'll never go under despite them always losing money every year?

No one could be that obtuse as to defend TNA by saying a detractor will have to go out of business due to constant financial losses

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

the first world was a mistake

Alain Post posted:

I know David Shoemaker is low-hanging fruit, but his defense of the Authority booking as next-level reality heeling in Grantland was amazing.

I liked his fantasy draft where he chose only WWE guys.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Marquis de Pyro posted:

There's no way that guy isn't being sarcastic right? I mean he obviously is taking a dig at TNA defenders who insist they'll never go under despite them always losing money every year?

No one could be that obtuse as to defend TNA by saying a detractor will have to go out of business due to constant financial losses

NomDePlume is King Delusion of Mecca Mountain and by far the most fun poster to watch from there

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
The Wrestling Observer is shutting down forever because of a thing I just made up.

Source: me

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer
dave bought too many leather jackets, now he's hosed

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

He's actually shutting down because one of the joshi girls wound up getting pregnant and finally came at Dave for child support

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Chris James 2 posted:

He's actually shutting down because one of the joshi girls wound up getting pregnant and finally came at Dave for child support

I thought the Great Muta was the daddy?

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
Dave really should have diversified instead of putting everything into plush bear futures.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

This isn't on the level of their normal stupidity but it made me smile

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

Maxwell Lord posted:

Dave really should have diversified instead of putting everything into plush bear futures.

I heard he's been seeing a Friendly Bear Counsellor once a week :ohdear:

Malikov
Jan 25, 2015

DynamiteKidd posted:

So now we're literally clamoring for WWE firees, jeez.

I imagine the fans who were generally against hiring the Nasty Boys and Val Venis for instance have long abandoned TNA by now

edit: I think a TNA deal is a hard sell to indie workers of note these days, so their options there are a little limited

oh absolutely

what we're seeing now is the lunatics that came on board with Hogan and co

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.
Except for Pokemon, Valkyria Chronicles and 100% OJ.

Why do people latch on to the worst wrestlers?

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

ShootaBoy posted:

I'm not sure. But your example is a good wrestler?

Mayostard
Apr 21, 2007

In the Chamber of Understanding

ShootaBoy posted:

Either because they want to be them or they want to gently caress them?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

ShootaBoy posted:

Somebody link this to Vince

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
Lots of people have bad taste. For example, I'm hearing scattered reports that Family Guy is a hit show and TNA still has a vocal fanbase

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Also, Tumblr.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

flashy_mcflash posted:

This isn't on the level of their normal stupidity but it made me smile

Gangrel was the happiest vampire. Like how could you not love his headbob in his entrance

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

quote:

Kiryu Kazuma from NC BigDawg801 • 2 hours ago

and TNAMecca is an awesome oasis in an internet of fan rage burning down any chance of civilized discussion. I mean can anyone else think of a site where wrestling fans who like different companies can discuss them in a rational fashion?

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

MassRafTer posted:

• 2 hours ago

and TNAMecca is an awesome oasis in an internet of fan rage burning down any chance of civilized discussion. I mean can anyone else think of a site where wrestling fans who like different companies can discuss them in a rational fashion?

http://youtu.be/xjb_tlU57Dk

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Testekill posted:

Gangrel was the happiest vampire. Like how could you not love his headbob in his entrance

That just makes me think of the clip somebody posted here where Gangrel enters into the rumble, and there's a bunch of bros with their arms around each other boppin' away to his music.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

It was awesome during the Edge and Christian podcast when Gangrel came up, Edge immediately said that music was in his head now.

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority

El Gallinero Gros posted:

That just makes me think of the clip somebody posted here where Gangrel enters into the rumble, and there's a bunch of bros with their arms around each other boppin' away to his music.

https://youtu.be/kz63YgE6dos

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

One time I was in a parking garage and a dude rolled up in a tricked out import blasting Gangrel's music. Probably one of the coolest moments of my life.

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

ShootaBoy posted:

Mick Foley posted:

FOLEY PREDICTS

WITHIN ONE YEAR #WWE Diva #EvaMarie will be in a great match at a big show with #SashaBanks #BeckyLynch #MsCharlotte #Bayley #Natalya or #Paige I'm not saying the match will be all her doing, but history doesn't remember who came up with the ideas, or who carried the match; history remembers who was in it. And despite the problems she seems to have with some of her #TotalDivas co-stars, fellow wrestlers, and the heat - bordering on nuclear - that she has with some wrestling fans, Eva Marie's improvement from week to week in recent matches has shown me she has the drive, determination, and that intangible "it" factor necessary to accomplish something special with one of the super-talented ladies of WWE/NXT.

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

Well yeah, Foley wants to sleep with all the divas

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Intangible "it" factor = Kevin Dunn wants to gently caress her

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Eva Marie has the shit factor.

AlmightyPants
Mar 14, 2001

King of Scheduling
Pillbug

sticklefifer posted:

Eva Marie has the shit factor.

She should tag with Nattie and be team poo poo and pee pee.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

drat, this is great

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrVenkman
Dec 28, 2005

I think he can hear you, Ray.
I actually agree with Foley in what he says about Eva Marie. She isn't good enough, but if she puts in the work then it at least shows she wants to be there. I don't by any means think she'll be able to lead a match, just that she'll be in one. She's in a weird lovely sub-Reigns situation in that she's about to get pushed too early and is getting resistance at every turn. If she was just a 'featured player' in NXT and not someone they're trying to get to the main roster as soon as possible then she would do a lot better. But then all I've actually seen of her is this recent run, so I don't have that white hot hatred for her.