Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best K-On?
This poll is closed.
Mio 26 18.18%
Yui 21 14.69%
Ritsu 30 20.98%
Azusa 17 11.89%
Mugi 49 34.27%
Total: 143 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

Mintergalactic posted:

I used to collect jojo figures for a bit but it was too expensive and I ran out of room to put them places

one day i'm going to buy the labrys and aigis P4A figmas. when i have money to waste and a place to put them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mintergalactic
Dec 26, 2012

lesbian baphomet posted:

one day i'm going to buy the labrys and aigis P4A figmas. when i have money to waste and a place to put them

I might pick up that aigis figma, it looks pretty cool and you get a lot of stuff for a decent price

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Somebody buy this for my av Thanks.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

I snapped together two HG gunpla out of curiosity after watching build fighters, but that's it for the anime merch I own.

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Mintergalactic posted:

i got to replay wario world after I found it at a used games store for like 10 bucks. that game owns

I need to play the Japanese version. The US version came out first, so the Japanese stuff has some exclusive stuff, including a more climactic second phase to the final boss.

Endorph posted:

i buy merch of stuff i like but i'd never try to get *every* piece of merch for a thing i like

like i have a saber figurine because i like fate. im not gonna get every single saber figurine ever made.

Yeah, I love to get figurines and stuff, but you've gotta know to cut back on buying it a lot.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

Erg posted:

how do you know the code if she doesn't post it in the thread
You get one shot at it with caps then it's all in code after that.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3741111

Endorph posted:

that isn't very funny.
It's not funny at all, but is a satisfying train wreck with potential for a happy ending if she actually gets some help so that's the one e/n thread I'm reading right now. It's too depressing to read much in there but there's always one big thread where a marriage is blowing up or something.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Mintergalactic posted:

I used to collect jojo figures for a bit but it was too expensive and I ran out of room to put them places

What kind of figures do you have? I'm convinced that I'll never buy a figure but my friend says I'm probably going to buy a bunch of Jojo figures haha

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Everything Burrito posted:

It's not funny at all, but is a satisfying train wreck with potential for a happy ending if she actually gets some help so that's the one e/n thread I'm reading right now. It's too depressing to read much in there but there's always one big thread where a marriage is blowing up or something.

I know there's the rare exception, but by and large, forum posts can't fix brain problems.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

I'm gonna pay exorbitant amounts of money on anime body pillows.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

I don't read E/N

Mintergalactic
Dec 26, 2012

littleorv posted:

What kind of figures do you have? I'm convinced that I'll never buy a figure but my friend says I'm probably going to buy a bunch of Jojo figures haha

they're all medicos figures. I have 2 DIOs, different colors, young joseph, Jotaro, Kars, and a The World

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

littleorv posted:

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

littleorv posted:

one day you're gonna be in a store and there will be a figurine there for cheap for some reason and in a moment of shamelessness you will buy it

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

pon alien posted:

Somebody buy this for my av Thanks.

Dilbert's not gonna resize that right, you know.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Everything Burrito posted:

You get one shot at it with caps then it's all in code after that.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3741111

Don't read e/n

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

I had a good idea for a different av today, but I already forgot what it was.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Davincie posted:

one day you're gonna be in a store and there will be a figurine there for cheap for some reason and in a moment of shamelessness you will buy it

the expensively cheap akibaranger pic

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

Davincie posted:

Where the heck do you see figurines for cheap

Mintergalactic
Dec 26, 2012

I really, really truly want a Kira but they're pretty much always either out of production or 400+ dollars

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

lol the 4koma panel broke

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

Motto posted:

I know there's the rare exception, but by and large, forum posts can't fix brain problems.

Yeah it's more like maybe this person will be encouraged to seek professional help and if they follow through then something positive came out of it.

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

I can't handle merch... even whenever I think about buying an amiibo I just buy a video game instead

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Mintergalactic posted:

they're all medicos figures. I have 2 DIOs, different colors, young joseph, Jotaro, Kars, and a The World

Cool beans. A young Joseph figure would be cool.

Strange Quark posted:

Dilbert's not gonna resize that right, you know.

Free Dilbert

Davincie posted:

Probably accurate.

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Strange Quark posted:

Where the heck do you see figurines for cheap

asian import/ general electronics trade in store

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

homeless snail posted:

I can't handle merch... even whenever I think about buying an amiibo I just buy a video game instead

amiibos are fail

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

homeless snail posted:

Video games are incredibly good (except when they aren't).

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

littleorv posted:

Same, but they're all gonna be Miia.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
My Miku nendoroid is one of the few earthly possessions I try to take great care of.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

I'm still waiting on a senjougahara nendo with a dented box or w/e to appear on jungle so I don't have to pay 50 dollars...

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Ibram Gaunt posted:

I'm still waiting on a senjougahara nendo with a dented box or w/e to appear on jungle so I don't have to pay 50 dollars...

Buy one with a dented box? Are you loving insane?

Mintergalactic
Dec 26, 2012

this is the crown jewel of my collection

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

The Colonel posted:

Buy one with a dented box? Are you loving insane?

I take my nendos out of their box. You mad? I hope so.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

boy, i really want to get this $12 uggo statue of a videogame character so i can unlock a single ugly costume in mario kart and yarn yoshi

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

and i will buy literally dozens of these

a good idea

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

You guys post a lot.

I'm glad.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Ibram Gaunt posted:

I take my nendos out of their box. You mad? I hope so.

Where the heck do you put all the little extra doodads that come with them, you mad man? In a hosed up case?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mintergalactic
Dec 26, 2012

and yes I did just doxx myself thanks for asking

• Locked thread