Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is going to be your MGV mission bro
This poll is closed.
DD 72 0.24%
Quiet 30008 99.63%
idk some robot thing 38 0.13%
Total: 30118 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
EBB
Feb 15, 2005

:awesome:

Hey Deathy since I will (hopefully) be employed again in the near future hows about I pick up all the DLC for you? Call it a season pass in case they release Mission 51 or whatever later on along with the cosmetic stuff. Or is there something else on Steam you have your eye on?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

came in unprepared to fight sniper skulls, and going up the middle didnt work out the 4 times i tried. in the end i went down to the river and followed it until i got to the waterfall and made my way back along the cliff. there was one in my way but i had quiet sniper her and she teleported away and i just hauled balls out of there. still got shot in the rear end but i made it

That was what I did except I only had D Horse to get to the waterfall. Ironically getting out was the biggest pain in the dick.

Mission 30 was so hilariously easy though. S Rank with time to get pick ups.

So apparently is 31 with D Walker. I'm really surprised just how many S Ranks you can achieve without having to be that crazy Japanese YouTuber.

pkells
Sep 14, 2007

King of Klatch
I'm working on a construction site now, and I've been playing so much of this game that a small part of my brain gets excited whenever I see a red or grey conex sitting there with no one around.

This game rules.

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
I just have to S rank A Quiet Exit and then do a few of the total stealth missions, which I hate.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

pkells posted:

I'm working on a construction site now, and I've been playing so much of this game that a small part of my brain gets excited whenever I see a red or grey conex sitting there with no one around.

This game rules.

Same, there's a place that handles freight on my way to work and I see the containers out there and I get a lil' excited

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
Wanna go sledding in a cardboard box now.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
Also I'm tempted to go find a Walkman and get some old tapes to play in it.

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

:awesome:

Hey Deathy since I will (hopefully) be employed again in the near future hows about I pick up all the DLC for you? Call it a season pass in case they release Mission 51 or whatever later on along with the cosmetic stuff. Or is there something else on Steam you have your eye on?

That would be lovely :allears:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Man, now I can;t find the original comic

edit: nm I found it

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Ocelot owns
http://i.imgur.com/BKZdH6g.gifv

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
:ocelot:

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
cool mgs dad update?

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
MGO looks pretty goddamn amazing. I just hope hacks don't ruin it (they will)

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apTvXFGJzAs

:spergin:

dude has fuckin skill though

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Leather Bear posted:

cool mgs dad update?

Recently discovered S rank > A Rank thanks to his guide, replaying a bunch of missions

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Now let's see him do the three gun Russian Roulette trick

elite_garbage_man
Apr 3, 2010
I THINK THAT "PRIMA DONNA" IS "PRE-MADONNA". I MAY BE ILLITERATE.
just beat mission 31

65 hours in

also, are there any guides or videos on how to keep my squads from beating the piss out of each other and getting sent to the brig or sick bay?

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

elite_garbage_man posted:

just beat mission 31

65 hours in

also, are there any guides or videos on how to keep my squads from beating the piss out of each other and getting sent to the brig or sick bay?

Yeah, fire all the troublemakers. Under staff management, go to all staff and sort by Skill descending. Everybody with the Troublemaker skill will be grouped right under the diplomats.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
You don't need to fire every one. They've just gotta be an even number.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ul8j9I90ueM

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I fire them all since everybody is expendable. Especially those unsanitary fucks.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
I expect everyone to show up for their weekend duty. If they don't, there's hell to pay.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
And to contribute to Mother Base's beautification program.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Imagine how many cigarette butts must be sitting around Mother Base, un-policed

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

I fire them all since everybody is expendable. Especially those unsanitary fucks.

couldnt you form them into their own dirty dozen style combat teams and send them on deadly missions instead?

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Kaz: Snake, it was my fault. I let it happen under my watch.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Kaz: Snake, Ocelot caught 13 combat platform troops breaking curfew. They're not happy with the no-drinking policy. Come back to Mother Base so we can about our options. Do it for me.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

If only the military would discharge those assholes who refuse to shower. I'm sure this is a common story but we had a guy on shower watch. After every watch he had someone had to observe him use soap and water because his stank rear end was a hazard to the boat. Kick those dirt fucks out

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Fart Sandwiches posted:

If only the military would discharge those assholes who refuse to shower. I'm sure this is a common story but we had a guy on shower watch. After every watch he had someone had to observe him use soap and water because his stank rear end was a hazard to the boat. Kick those dirt fucks out

ANd in to the ocean. At night

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Booblord Zagats posted:

The nearest garbage can is right over the railing.

couldnt you form them into their own dirty dozen style combat teams and send them on deadly missions instead?

It's easier to just fire them. I miss being able to set up my own combat squads like in PW.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Booblord Zagats posted:

I dunno there's an ocean just sitting over there :effort:

I think Big Boss is trying to quit smoking with his E-Cigar so now he's flipping out about troops smoking and has them watch PowerPoint slides about quitting smoking. Doesn't Miller give Big Boss poo poo about smoking at some point? Maybe he's the fucker who is on an anti-smoking campaign.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

The nearest garbage can is right over the railing.

It's easier to just fire them. I miss being able to set up my own combat squads like in PW.

but you can set up your own squads :confused:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

but you can set up your own squads :confused:

Son of a bitch

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Save #3 is GO

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
unlocked chapter 2 today then i beasted the first subsistence mission

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTNCZCUmA38

elite_garbage_man
Apr 3, 2010
I THINK THAT "PRIMA DONNA" IS "PRE-MADONNA". I MAY BE ILLITERATE.
snake is such a man

running around with nvgs, picking flowers and spotting birds

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

rides a horse with his shirt off, hunts bears for pets, isn't afraid of getting a good dirty musk

truly a man among men

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
Loves dogges, loves guns, loves boxes, and Santa Claus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Mike-o posted:

Loves dogges, loves guns, loves boxes, and Santa Claus.

oh man i forgot about that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5x6mVUDB6Fw

• Locked thread