Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Smythe posted:

"Put whatever loser poo poo you want in your bio, human being. Haha!"

"Billy I don't think that's appropriate language. In 2015 we're inclusive of all peoples"

"What's wrong bitch? Got some cock lust? Feeling the need for a hot load?"

At this time Billy started miming as if he was jerking off his penis onto my face. The mime was large. When are these guys going to realize not everybody falls for their tricks? Nobody's penis is that long and thick. Billy must have failed Anatomy 101 at Jock-U

Smythe posted:

Long into the night we tapped away, hacking out the codes on our Macbooks Pro. When I looked over to see what Billy was bringing to the table, he was curling some dumbells and swiping left on some very sexy women. What does this guy think he's trying to prove?
lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe
Which ad blocker should I download for iOS Safari? obviously I don't mind paying because I deeply appreciate irony

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

ublock origin + ghostery + yesscript (noscript but a blacklist instead of a whitelist) is what I use

it doesn't really matter that much, though, as long as you block ads

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

Hed posted:

Which ad blocker should I download for iOS Safari? obviously I don't mind paying because I deeply appreciate irony

purify is from the same guy who maintains ublock so get that

Triglav
Jun 2, 2007

IT IS HARAAM TO SEND SMILEY FACES THROUGH THE INTERNET

Hed posted:

purify is the best right now. it's based off of ublock, the lovely version of ublock origin

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

Hed posted:

I got Crystal while it was free. Works fine but no options. Purify is probably going to be the best since it's made one of the ublock guys

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Hed posted:

take it to one of the 5000 insanely boring and fail iOS AdBlocking discussion threads fucktard

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

that guy is an idiot. C.R.E.A.M.

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

Hed posted:

download a brick into your iphone's screen and get a real phone

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
i need a phone i can sideload NES roms to, i'm a real man

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Nintendo Kid posted:

:thurman:

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Beast of Bourbon posted:

i need a phone i can sideload NES roms to, i'm a real man

i have a snes and a gba emulator and some kind of mame lite for mine :shrug:

Chill Callahan
Nov 14, 2012

Typical Yosposter posted:

i loving love 2 engage w/brands

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

FCKGW posted:

http://www.marco.org/2015/09/18/just-doesnt-feel-good

It looks like he deleted the self-hosted blocklist too because the app simply does not do anything now, even if you downloaded it in that window.

what, did the whole world get turned upside down in two days. what happened that he couldnt foressee two days ago?

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
mods name change please to "Brand Engager"

a cyberpunk goose
May 21, 2007

Beast of Bulleit® Rye Bourbon posted:

mods name change please to "Brand Engager"

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

refleks posted:

what, did the whole world get turned upside down in two days. what happened that he couldnt foressee two days ago?

too many people were getting mad at him or asking him to unblock their ad network, probably and he'd rather that be someone else's problem

Scott Forstall
Aug 16, 2003

MMM THAT FAUX LEATHER

refleks posted:

all his blogger friends hated him

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

Scott Forstall posted:

His response should have been "I can't hear you over the sound of all this money rolling in"

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Scott Forstall posted:

watching gruber switch from "no sympathy for websites having their business models destroyed by ad blockers" to "gently caress you marco thats my ad network youre blocking you loving gently caress" was a joy to behold

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

Nintendo Kid posted:

there is no point to use noscript if you're already using adblock plus or ublock. noscript is strictly a functionality subset.

are you fishmech

because there are third party data trackers which get loaded even when adblock is enabled, hence it being more paranoid

which is what the op asked for

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

FMguru posted:

watching gruber switch from "no sympathy for websites having their business models destroyed by ad blockers" to "gently caress you marco thats my ad network youre blocking you loving gently caress" was a joy to behold

it was epic and it makes me laugh that many dullards ITF worship this mentally infirm dunce

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Share Bear posted:

are you fishmech

because there are third party data trackers which get loaded even when adblock is enabled, hence it being more paranoid

nintendo kid is fishmech

not sure why yr asking

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

syscall girl posted:

nintendo kid is fishmech

not sure why yr asking

i havent posted here in awhile and i forgot people's aliaases

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

Share Bear posted:

are you fishmech

dog you simply add an extra list of filters and it blocks that stuff. noscript is obsolete.

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Smythe posted:

it was epic and it makes me laugh that many dullards ITF worship this mentally infirm dunce
how is your mom doing smythe? have you called her recently?

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

FMguru posted:

how is your mom doing smythe? have you called her recently?

she is well, thanks.

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Smythe posted:

she is well, thanks.
this news gladdens my heart smythe

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan

Nintendo Kid posted:

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan

Typical Yosposter posted:

i loving love 2 engage w/brands

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
http://blogs.wsj.com/venturecapital/2015/09/17/rubicon-global-picks-up-50m-for-on-demand-trash-removal/

the Uber.... of trash

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

I thought trash pickup was run by the mob

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

Luigi Thirty posted:

I thought trash pickup was run by the mob

thats what they want you to think. in reality they're in charge of prostitution and drugs..
no wait, thats not right...

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
welp, looks like Uber has killed once again

http://gothamist.com/2015/09/18/bus_pedestrian_fatal.php

when will the madness stop?

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Beast of Bourbon posted:

welp, looks like Uber has killed once again

http://gothamist.com/2015/09/18/bus_pedestrian_fatal.php

when will the madness stop?

Usually the silver lining about hurling your guts out is that you better; but for this Brooklyn man - the opposite was true.

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

refleks posted:

him being a big dumbass

bassguitarhero
Feb 29, 2008

I was walking down 2nd street when a dude driving an uber almost hit a guy walking across an alleyway

the dude started screaming at the car, then punching the car, then started running after it and kicking it when the car started driving away

I left then because I have precious few fucks left to give

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

bassguitarhero posted:

I was walking down 2nd street when a dude driving an uber almost hit a guy walking across an alleyway

the dude started screaming at the car, then punching the car, then started running after it and kicking it when the car started driving away

I left then because I have precious few fucks left to give

You should have shot out the car tires and then pinned the driver to a pole by his clothes with a flurry of throwing stars so he could face Justice

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

Smythe posted:

You should have shot out the car tires and then pinned the driver to a pole by his clothes with a flurry of throwing stars so he could face Justice

who would waste precious shuriken on an uber

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

qirex posted:

who would waste precious shuriken on an uber

drat, thwarted by adam smith again

• Locked thread