Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

I list my interest in things, objects on my okcupid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AWarmBody
Jul 26, 2014

Better than a cold one.

quote:

Can be verbose and puzzling

Silly women. Never makin' any sense!

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
I'm a PhD in Bible.

Serrath
Mar 17, 2005

I have nothing of value to contribute
Ham Wrangler

P-Mack posted:

Are there any goons (or people goons know) who were homeschooled for purely academic and not ideological/religious reasons? Are they as horribly maladjusted as the religiously homeschooled?

Ahh yeah, I know of someone; I can't give too many details for confidentiality but I once had a 7 year old child brought to me for an assessment. His mother was a university professor and his father had a PhD in chemical engineering and traveled frequently to do work overseas. They both took turns homeschooling their child because they believed (rightly or wrongly) that the pace of school was too slow to include everything they wanted to teach him. He played 3 instruments at a very high level, was relatively fluent in three languages, was several grades ahead of his age-normed peers and his parents kept entering him in various academic competitions like spelling, maths, and science competitions where he'd frequently win.

He was brought to me because they wanted his IQ assessed to support his application to Mensa. On interview, he couldn't recall the last time he had a conversation with someone who was not an adult. He wore a collared shirt and tie to his assessment and addressed me as doctor (I'm not a doctor) until I asked him to stop at which point he'd only call me sir.

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

What competition were they trying to win by getting their kid into Mensa at 7?

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

DreamShipWrecked posted:

What competition were they trying to win by getting their kid into Mensa at 7?

Most Expensive Therapy

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
That kid did all the drugs when he went to uni.

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

EvilJoven posted:

That kid did all the drugs when he went to uni.

Ritalin, adderal, caffeine drips. Same thing he has been on since he was four because this little shut won't sit still through my six hour lecture on Kant

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6EIhkAyy3s

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puwllq0fBLs

Watrick
Mar 15, 2007

C:enter:###
I was looking for whatever happened to Eli Roth's move The Green Inferno and I came across this gem on YouTube:

http://youtu.be/MZyR4e80YXg

I don't understand how this can be serious. And the comments. One person thinks that the movie is real and tribes are actually eating people. According to them "they all need to be removed." And "drones should be sent to remote areas to find out what's really going on."

naem
May 29, 2011

I went to a Jesus camp type weekend as a v young kid, invited by friends, and they had motivational speakers who were all "I did drugs and I'm bad, and don't do drugs! Don't look at boobs! Stop showing your boobs! You drug users! Be a nice person! Jesus!! Sinners!!! Convert!!" And it got weird because:

1. These weren't at risk youth, these were nice Jesus camp kids and their confused friends
2. Nobody did any drugs, ever, these were literal children
3. Everybody was already a Christian of some sort
4. At no point did they say "ok you're a fairly nice person already and a church goer, so here are fun activities for you, as a community, let us now be proactive and build a quality life among peers" it was all FIRE AND BRIMSTONE, BOOB LADIES AND TATTOO HUMPING DRUG STABBING

Also every last girl from that group grew up and went kind of nuts in college and their first taste of freedom

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

serious norman posted:

I'm a PhD in Bible.

hm yes

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

naem posted:

I went to a Jesus camp type weekend as a v young kid, invited by friends, and they had motivational speakers who were all "I did drugs and I'm bad, and don't do drugs! Don't look at boobs! Stop showing your boobs! You drug users! Be a nice person! Jesus!! Sinners!!! Convert!!" And it got weird because:

1. These weren't at risk youth, these were nice Jesus camp kids and their confused friends
2. Nobody did any drugs, ever, these were literal children
3. Everybody was already a Christian of some sort
4. At no point did they say "ok you're a fairly nice person already and a church goer, so here are fun activities for you, as a community, let us now be proactive and build a quality life among peers" it was all FIRE AND BRIMSTONE, BOOB LADIES AND TATTOO HUMPING DRUG STABBING

Also every last girl from that group grew up and went kind of nuts in college and their first taste of freedom

Most of the overblown "just say no, run away. For thr love of God just say no!!" Stuff they use in like dare programs and abstinence programs seem to have the opposite effect, which should be obvious to anyone with an ounce of psychology education or basic common sense.

There's far better ways to do it, maybe they should have current drug addicts being honest instead of sober people or straight edge squares. I think honesty is way more effective

CopperHound
Feb 14, 2012

Argue posted:

I'm sorry that page 1 is so small but the rest are a good size

My personal highlight is page 2, items 8 and 9 on the gender differences list
Despite the gender stereotypes, that is surprisingly to to point. Nobody explained to me what petting meant as a kid.

naem
May 29, 2011

Pastor I, consider myself a Christian, a devotee of Christ, I, wish to know, what can I as a young person do to lead a better life?

"Sinner!! Drug use!! Look! It is impossible not to sin!! Look at the sinful flesh! Look at the booooobs!"

You know I hadn't really even thought about it before that does sound fun, those are some tig ol bitties..

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

naem posted:

Pastor I, consider myself a Christian, a devotee of Christ, I, wish to know, what can I as a young person do to lead a better life?

"Sinner!! Drug use!! Look! It is impossible not to sin!! Look at the sinful flesh! Look at the booooobs!"

You know I hadn't really even thought about it before that does sound fun, those are some tig ol bitties..

honestly there are a lot of boobs that people don't even warn you about. kind of false advertising imo

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

Serrath posted:

He played 3 instruments at a very high level

overbearing parents love pushing musical instruments on their kids because it's like the one loving thing in the universe where there's a direct correlation in the sheer amount of time you sink into something and your skill with it regardless of actual interest or talent

Male Tiers
Dec 27, 2012

Why don't you just lay down your weapons now?

IBurnStuffAlot posted:

are you like 18 or something? Tell your idiot friend to stop shoplifting you loving goon.

It was a bag of candy at a convention back when we were in college. I was like, "That's kind of a dumb thing to do, but whatever." Weird homeschooled kid had a shitfit about it though.

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy

Sleeveless posted:

overbearing parents love pushing musical instruments on their kids because it's like the one loving thing in the universe where there's a direct correlation in the sheer amount of time you sink into something and your skill with it regardless of actual interest or talent

it's also been proven to boost literacy and other stuff

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

I like the bit where masturbation is bad and leads to being an abusive spouse only interested in their own needs. Because you need to share sex for it to work. But don't like actually share it or anything crazy like that until you're married that would be bad.

Sleeveless posted:

Well it's also one of the few fields where a person can be a natural prodigy, and my baby is really smart I bet they're one.

champagne posting
Apr 5, 2006

YOU ARE A BRAIN
IN A BUNKER

At least with the right instruments they will help him immensely getting laid in college.

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Boiled Water posted:

At least with the right instruments they will help him immensely getting laid in college.

People get laid for playing the piano and violin? Because lol if you think the kid was playing anything like guitar

KinkyJohn
Sep 19, 2002

AWarmBody posted:

Would this swimwear prompt you to lewd and unwholesome thoughts?
http://www.wholesomewear.com/page-4.html

Somebody should tell the guy on the right that his swimwear makes him look like he's wearing a dress!

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

DreamShipWrecked posted:

People get laid for playing the piano and violin? Because lol if you think the kid was playing anything like guitar

My bet is on piano or one of the un-cool brasses, like tuba or french horn. The violin is the instrument of a lothario :colbert:

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
You know what's awesome, when your psycho religious homeschooling control issues mother in law is told by her face that she was a complete failure as a mother and educator and now all 4 of her kids are into various levels of substance use/abuse, absolutely love sex out of wedlock and their religious affiliations span from agnostic to maltheist.

Oh and half of them eat a poo poo ton of meat.

Gg crazy Adventist mother in law, your entire life is a failure.

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

Fun Shoe
I remember they had a school work pamphlet kicking around back when my bro in laws were school age and it was all 'here's some basic math questions oh also here's a huge list of reasons why jerking off is bad'.

What the gently caress.

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

EvilJoven posted:

I remember they had a school work pamphlet kicking around back when my bro in laws were school age and it was all 'here's some basic math questions oh also here's a huge list of reasons why jerking off is bad'.

What the gently caress.

Uh yeah, if you can't count then you can't make change but if you touch yourself then you are going to hell for eternity. What do you think is more important to prioritize?

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

EvilJoven posted:

maltheist.

I learned a new word, home schooling works :downs:

JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

You'll take the ride to leave this town along that yellow line
more like cloud-schooling

Nckdictator
Sep 8, 2006
Just..someone
Pensacola "Christian" College is petty insane by even fundamentalist standards.

http://www.svarchives.com/

quote:

Things You Had Better Know Before You Go To PCC. Version 1. 12/6/1996

Introduction:

When considering attending Pensacola Christian College, it is important to know that they have rules. Rules. Rules. Rules. They have rules to govern every area of your life. Just like the Bible, only more. Evidently, the Bible did not cover some areas, so the School Administrators have picked up the slack.

This list is a work in progress, and it is intended to supplement the Student Handbook. It will never be complete as PCC adds rules at the rate of about two or three a week. Some obscure or old rules go unenforced, while others may be enforced sporadically. It is evidently up to the student to intrepret which rules the school actually cares about; however, in our college experience, a rule was never repealed during the school year.

While attending PCC, the number one measurement of your spiritual condition will be how well you obey the rules, and secondly, how much you turn in others who don’t obey the rules.

Pensacola Christian College has developed an elaborate bureaucracy for dealing with all offenses, which has absolutely no Biblical precedent. Whereas God, in His infinite wisdom, created a system where sin had natural consequences, PCC prefers the more immediate system of demerits, socialling, and campusing. This is probably just as well, for their sake, as most of the rules are not sin. This brings up another issue – that of “spending demerits.”

Under God’s law, sin is sin, and even the tiniest sent Christ to the cross. At PCC, this distinction is blurred, as some offenses are considered sin (e.g. listening to “pop” music), while others (e.g. failing to clean your mirror during room check) are not. Also, in specific cases of obtaining a weekend pass where you will miss a required activity, the school allows it and simply gives you 10 or 25 demerits in advance, much like a business transaction. This certainly could not be sin. Therefore, the question of whether it is allowable (i.e. not actual sin) to “spend demerits,” (to
willfully disobey a rule with the expectation of receiving the demerits due) is raised. The school allows it in some cases, doesn’t care in others, and denounces it generally. As a student at PCC, you will have to discern individually which rules the administration believes should never be broken, and which are okay to break if you are willing to accept the demerits.
Obviously, this is an awkward situation, but the school has found it to be “reasonable,” and we would like to assume they have actually thought it through.

Types of Punishment:

Demerit. The basic unit of punishment. Acquiring a demerit MAY be wrong (i.e. sin) or it might not be, as explained above. Accumulation of 75, 100, or 125 of these will result in “campusing.” 150 will result in possible expulsion at PCC’s discretion.

Campusing. The student is, in effect, “grounded,” for a period of time, usually no shorter than a week. He also must sign a statement saying he will have no communication (verbal or not) with another campused student. If a person in his room is already campused, he is required to change rooms, and will not change back after the campusing ends.

Socialling. While socialled, a student may have no communication with another student of the opposite sex.

Expulsion. This is removal from the school. Usually the student is forced to withdraw. All cases are under the discretion of the administration.

Much could be said of treating Christian adults this way. Obviously, it is not the way Christ thought most effective, and so much of it is actually counter-productive in instilling an actual heart change. It is so difficult for the school to trust the often slow work of the Holy Spirit, to bring conviction and repentance, and to conform His children to Christ, that they much prefer this more base and immediate system of correction.

THE RULES.

For this version (1.0) no demerit amounts will be given, as most of these change anyway. If an infraction is known to cause campusing or socialling it will be noted. Also, any rules enclosed in quotation marks are taken verbatim from an official PCC proclamation (usually a hall meeting announcement).

DRESS CODE: While the Student Handbook states that it does not want its students to feel the need for an expensive wardrobe, it goes on to require such an array of clothing that invariably any new student must go spend hundreds of dollars for clothes to fit its “standards.”

Men.

Pants may not be “pegged” or have any pockets on the legs.

Pants may not be “frayed” at the bottom.

No jeans, or double-stiched pants.

Shirts must be tucked in at all times.

Men may not wear a necklace.

Hats may only be worn outdoors, but NOT at outdoor sporting events.

You must wear a belt at all times.

You must wear “dress” shoes except when involved in athletic activity.

You must wear a collared shirt except when involved in athletic activity.

No apparel with other colleges or high-schools is allowed.

T-shirts must be blank or be an official PCC T-shirt.

You may not shave your head (Caucasian students only; it is unclear how this is to be interpreted for Asian-Americans/Indian-Americans. All we can suggest is to consult your floorleader). Violation will result in being sent home for two weeks (your expense).

“Shelf Cuts,” hair touching the ears, sideburns past the middle of the ear, bangs over the eyes, and hair touching the collar are not allowed.

No blue-jean (denim) shirts or jackets.

No “dressing down” – that is, intentionally mismatching clothes.

Clothing may not have advertising or large logos on it.

You must wear socks.

Except for collegian sports, men must wear “dress sweats” for any athletic activity where women are present.

A swimming suit/shorts may not be worn while traveling to the beach, although there are no changing rooms at the men’s required beach.

For White Glove weekend: “Men may wear jeans and collared shirts to breakfast this Saturday, [date of white glove], because of White Glove. Stone washed or acid washed denim should not be worn. Students must change immediately after breakfast.”

Multi-colored polo shirts and khakis are acceptable “afternoon” dress (see the “Who’s Who” section of the latest yearbook for examples); note, though, that this also applies to Saturday mornings, in which case the morning is converted to “afternoon” for clothing purposes. Sunday afternoon, though, is not “afternoon” for clothing purposes.

Women.

Women must wear a skirt or dress at all times. Jean skirts are allowed at dating outings only. Long shorts (i.e., “gouchos” or “coullotes” – I apologize for the spelling. I could not locate either of these terms in the Dictionary) which reach the knee are permitted for athletic activity.

You may not wear pants in your dorm, although sweats ARE permitted after prayer group.

All skirts must be knee length and shirts must not be subjectively “low-cut.”

No two-piece swimming suits (although, this is a bit irrelevant since a male should never see you swimming).

DORM RULES:

Your room must be cleaned to a subjective degree every morning for room check.

If you are still in bed you may receive demerits for not having your bed made (although it is acceptable to make your bed, go back to sleep on top of the made bed while your floorleader is checking room jobs, and then crawl back under the covers after the floorleader exits the room. However, you must wait until the floorleader crosses the threshold before actually beginning to “crawl” back under the covers).

On weekdays, there are “quiet hours,” during which you may not talk in the hall, close doors loudly, or sing in the shower.

After bed-time (“lights out:” 11:00 every day, including weekends) you may receive demerits for talking, taking your contacts out, having your feet on the floor (or possibly suspended a few inches from the floor), being in the bathroom, or basically doing anything but lying in bed.

No local calls over 30 minutes.

No extra studying during exams.

No lights, computers, stereos, or other appliances left on when the room is empty.

Wall decorations (posters, etc) must be hung by pinning them from string to the corner of the wall and ceiling. There is no officially approved adhesive or “sticky tack.”

You may not have: television, personal stereo (walkman), microwave, fans, skillets, hot plate, coffee pot, electric blanket, extra furniture, or a living pet (also presumably includes a “dead” pet – not clear whether this includes pet rocks or plants) of any kind.

Hot pots and popcorn poppers must be used in the laundry room.

Liquid bleach and oven cleaner may not be used to clean.

Any unused mattresses in a room must be covered with sheets, apparently provided by you.

You may not put up a picture of unmarried people in physical contact unless they are of little kids (no age given at which time a “little kid” is no longer a “little kid”) (these are sold in the bookstore).

You must wear a shirt in the halls (men and women) and may not wear shorts in the lounges at any time.

You may not go bare-foot in the halls or lounge.

You may not sing “too loud” during prayer group.

OFF CAMPUS RULES:

As stated in the Student Handbook, leaving campus is a “privilege,” one which they revoke as they see fit.

Students must return to campus by 10:00 p.m. every night, including weekends.

A student must “scan out” at the campus computers, notifying the school of exactly where he intends to go off-campus.

If the intended destination is not listed on the computer, the student must obtain a permission pass from various staff at designated times. This is also applicable if you wish to leave campus on a Sunday.

You may not go to Cordova Mall after 5:00 p.m.

There are a myriad of restaurants the students are not allowed to go to, although faculty and staff frequent them (more specifics on campus).

Freshmen/Sophomore women must leave campus in groups of three or more. Junior/Senior women, in groups of 2.

No more than twenty students may meet off-campus without specific permission.

Males and Females are to use separate public beaches and may not go to the popular Pensacola Beach or to the nearby Boardwalk.

MEDIA:

A large amount of magazines are considered pornography and are not allowed, including: Men’s Health, Muscle&Fitness, Cosmopolitan, Vogue, etc.

The Publishers Clearing House contest application has a sticker for Playboy and is not allowed (disregard the criminal statutes against interfering with someone else’s mail).

The BMG or Columbia House music club catalogs are not allowed (again, disregard the criminal statutes against interfering with someone else’s mail).

Music is limited to classical, hymns, accepted “new age” and instrumental, and that distinctive “PCC sound.”

No “paraphenelia” (posters, books, stickers, etc) associated with “non-passing” media is allowed in your dorm, on your person, or in your car.

You may receive demerits for having your radio tuned to a “non-passing” radio station, even if you have not touched the dial since you were home.

At any time, the administration (or students authorized by the administration) may go through your room, unannounced, looking for anything unauthorized.

The blinds in your room must be closed after dusk.

MISCELLANEOUS:

There is to be NO. . .

Tardiness.

Littering.

Chewing gum indoors (in certain buildings).

Sleeping in church.

Having more than 8 people at a table in the Varsity Commons.

Eating food purchased off-campus in a public area.

Walking on the grass.

Wearing face paint at Greek Rush.

Selling anything in the dorms.

Borrowing.

Violent, “occult,” or “lewd” computer games.

Covering your Photo ID picture in any way.

Playing of instruments (of any kind) in your room, or outside. The only place to play on campus is in the practice rooms.

Possession of an electric guitar or amplifier.

Taking part in a collegian meeting other than your own.

Automotive repair on campus.

Horseplay. This is completely subjective and can be for anything from loudness to throwing a pillow.

“Indirect Horseplay.” (a true work of linguistic and logical gymnastics. . .) This appears to be watching “horseplay” from a distance without doing anything to stop it (please disregard your personal safety).

“Flipping.” This involves flipping the empty offering plate as you pass it; it may be considered a disruption of the service.

Turning in another student’s attendance card (deception).

All music, speaking, skits, or public/semi-public performances of any kind must be passed by the administration. This includes collegian meetings, Sunday school, Student Body, etc.

You must follow all usher instructions

There is to be NO. . .

Disrespect or “bad attitude” (completely subjective).

Profanity.

Fireworks.

Using another person’s automobile.

Plagiarism.

Lying or any form of deception (widely interpreted and applicable only to students).

Cheating.

Unauthorized possession of a weapon.

Obscene language (which the administration apparently distinguishes from profanity).

Stealing/Computer Piracy.

Attendance at a movie theater or unapproved concert/event.

Visiting Pensacola Junior College or the University of West Florida.

Disrupting a public gathering or function.

Possession or use of tobacco/alcohol/controlled substances (includes glue).

Forgery.

Duplicating keys (for those of you who brought down your key-duplicator machine).

Assault or attempted assault.

“Squealing” tires.

Gambling (or possession of standard playing cards).

Involvement in any occultic activity.

“Students are to walk to activities at the Academy, Print Shop, Awana, Youth Group, and Collegian meetings. Anyone needing to drive should get it approved a head [sic] of time with the Dean of Men’s Office.”

STUDENT INTERACTION.

No student is allowed to talk or otherwise interact with another student of the opposite sex outside of a “chaperoned” area. It does not matter if they are alone or among hundreds of students if it is not an “official” chaperoned area.

FOR INSTANCE, consider these. . . .

1.) “This is a reminder that the hallway in front of the Field House is an unchaperoned area. Couples may walk through the area during the daytime, Monday-Friday, but may not loiter.”

2.) “This is a reminder that the social hours [chaperoned hours] in the Commons Plaza are from 7:30 a.m. to 5:45 p.m. or dusk (whichever comes first) Monday through Saturday, and 12:15 to 5:00 p.m. on Sundays.”

3.) “The Academic mall areas are unchaperoned areas in the evening. Students taking evening classes should socialize in the classrooms only.”

You may not interact with a student of the opposite sex in any way off-campus without an approved chaperon (includes being sociable and friendly – this is not permitted).

Men, you may not give your suit jacket to your date (let her freeze).

Each gender must use segregated stairways, elevators and in some cases, sidewalks.

There is to be no physical contact between students of the opposite sex, except perhaps on some “dating outings,” where immature hand-holding games are played.

The official rule on “indirect contact” is unknown. It is much talked about, but unevenly enforced. This includes such things as tugging on a coat, poking with a pencil, etc.

Siblings of the opposite sex should not interact in unchaperoned areas to abstain from the “appearance of evil” (although we are hesitant to ask WHAT evil this is referring to).

“It is proper, although not required, for a young man to give a corsage to his date and for a young lady to give a boutonniere. It is not appropriate for plants, fruit, stuffed animals, and other such items to be brought to Fine Arts programs.” (“fruit”? I guess this means leaving that big cluster of grapes, or that sapling you had as a gift for your date back in your dorm room. . . But aren’t corsages and boutonnieres “plants”?)

Finally there is IMPROPER PROCEDURE, which is a catch-all for anything you do which they don’t want you to do, but hadn’t thought of making a rule about it yet.

Nckdictator fucked around with this message at 21:13 on Sep 18, 2015

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

The sex at that place must be hot as hell, what with the thrill of staying one step ahead of the gently caress police.

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

P-Mack posted:

The sex at that place must be hot as hell, what with the thrill of staying one step ahead of the gently caress police.

Nah, evangelical women tend to have real bad vaginismus

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

what happens when a PCC student falls in a crosswalk and the only person available to drag them away from the oncoming mack truck is a PCC student of the opposite sex??? its like one of those "can god create a rock too heavy to lift" paradoxes

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

Lutha Mahtin posted:

what happens when a PCC student falls in a crosswalk and the only person available to drag them away from the oncoming mack truck is a PCC student of the opposite sex??? its like one of those "can god create a rock too heavy to lift" paradoxes

obviously the PCC student has to let the girl get run over to maintain ~purity~, didn't you see the part where you're not even allowed to give a girl your suit jacket if she's cold?

I like how you can have a computer in your room apparently but not a TV or microwave.

naem
May 29, 2011

Aww yeah grrrrrl I wanna play immature hand holding games between the hours of 7:30 am and 5:45 pm or dusk whichever comes first

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

I'm sorry I am confused are these rules for 22 year olds or 12 year olds?

naem
May 29, 2011

Two stiff, blank eyed young people awkwardly bumping up against each other rhythmically fully clothed IMPROPER PROCEDURE

Furia
Jul 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Nckdictator posted:

Bunch of rules

Holy poo poo. How do these guys survive among all the loving paranoia this must cause?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

Furia posted:

Holy poo poo. How do these guys survive among all the loving paranoia this must cause?

It's good training for their subsequent lifetime of fostering a weird persecution complex toward the secular authorities.

• Locked thread