Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best K-On?
This poll is closed.
Mio 26 18.18%
Yui 21 14.69%
Ritsu 30 20.98%
Azusa 17 11.89%
Mugi 49 34.27%
Total: 143 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

Lt. Dans Legs posted:

She's dead now. She went on a camping trip and died
some scene from hannibal but its livingtrope in jail instead. im too lazy to write a scene so just imagine i did

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Budget Prefuse posted:

importing games suck. ia/vt colorful came with free dlc songs and i cant activate them because sony hates fun

The only game I have ever considered importing in Puyo Puyo Tetris and my only obstacle is being too lazy to set up an account on one of those overseas shippers

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

Budget Prefuse posted:

importing games suck. ia/vt colorful came with free dlc songs and i cant activate them because sony hates fun

Yeah, that looked cool but gently caress having to factory reset to get any of the dlc. Same with that Taiko drum game

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

Lt. Dans Legs posted:

She's dead now. She went on a camping trip and died

what

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Motto posted:

whenever we have a family gathering at my grandparents house I keep having to sleep on an air mattress in the attic because my uncle won't, because he insists there are ghosts up there

Your uncle is smart and pretending to be scared because gently caress air mattresses

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Sakurazuka posted:

User reviews: negative

clearly the clothes weren't destructible enough

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

Erg posted:

The only game I have ever considered importing in Puyo Puyo Tetris and my only obstacle is being too lazy to set up an account on one of those overseas shippers
buying something from a storefront like play-asia is really easy

Knorth posted:

Yeah, that looked cool but gently caress having to factory reset to get any of the dlc. Same with that Taiko drum game
the game has plenty of songs already so it doesnt bother me but if it was something like the new project diva (which only has 30) i would be pissed

Lt. Dans Legs
Jul 3, 2008

Budget Prefuse posted:

some scene from hannibal but its livingtrope in jail instead. im too lazy to write a scene so just imagine i did

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Budget Prefuse posted:

buying something from a storefront like play-asia is really easy

the game has plenty of songs already so it doesnt bother me but if it was something like the new project diva (which only has 30) i would be pissed

I'm quoting this so I can find the name once I have access to my computer again

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Erg posted:

I'm quoting this so I can find the name once I have access to my computer again

play-asia, cdjapan

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

she went on a camping trip with livingtrope and never came back

Budget Prefuse posted:

-2013-
livingtrope: f-f-friday night!! haha. i love watching anime. especially lain
windy: this is a cool place. i love posting with friends! :wms: haha

-2 years later in a dark tent filled with pills-
livingtrope: i really love lain. like...i really love lain. i love lain.
windy: i can be your lain
livingtrope: yes. yes you can

pezzie
Apr 11, 2003

everytime someone says a seasonal anime is GOAT

Just watch the best anime ever

Erg posted:

PSA: air mattresses are not comfy and you should never volunteer to sleep on one

They are better than couches so I have one to bring with me when I crash at someone's place that doesn't have a guest bed.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Erg posted:

Your uncle is smart and pretending to be scared because gently caress air mattresses

he's weird enough that I could believe him legitimately being afraid of the attic

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

arisu posted:

They are better than couches so I have one to bring with me when I crash at someone's place that doesn't have a guest bed.

Some couches are comfy once you do them up with sheets and stuff. I have never encountered an air mattress that didn't leak like a motherfucker and leave me on the ground with back pain

Mintergalactic
Dec 26, 2012

Budget Prefuse posted:

It's kind of scary how this is actually totally 100% true

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

Budget Prefuse posted:

i honestly can't tell if you're doing a joke to me or if you're talking about something real or what. the idea of two people from the nite crew thread psontaneously going camping together is so unbelievable to me that i cannot parse what you're saying

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

This may be because I have only slept on cheap air mattresses, but I have cheap friends so that's how it goes

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
:mad:

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

Erg posted:

This may be because I have only slept on cheap air mattresses, but I have cheap friends so that's how it goes

all tiers of air mattress are bad and also couches are better than most actual beds

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Budget Prefuse posted:

Did livingtrope not say what happened to her?

I don't know either of them so maybe they didn't come back either

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

lesbian baphomet posted:

i honestly can't tell if you're doing a joke to me or if you're talking about something real or what. the idea of two people from the nite crew thread psontaneously going camping together is so unbelievable to me that i cannot parse what you're saying
DUDE FINALLY. i lost my poo poo when i heard about it and everyone thought it was completely normal. i knew i wasnt going crazy

Budget Prefuse posted:

i cant even say things like Nite Crew Camp as a joke anymore. its real. it happened

Budget Prefuse posted:

i cant believe how casual everyone is about this

Budget Prefuse posted:

bees: hey did you guys hear....braww went on like a hatred style killing spree and killed tons of ppl lol
me: what
fucker: huuuuh....thats pretty hosed up....anyone want to play teh ship?
me: what the gently caress. are you being serious. dude
burbo: lol can you imagine if i went on a killing spree...i wouldnt hit anyone...cuz of the lag...lmao...crazy hector
me: seriously
arf jason: he was probably like "Goochi Mane!" hahahaha "goochi mane!!! pew pew"
me: aaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
i had a god damned meltdown

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Good evening

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

lesbian baphomet posted:

all tiers of air mattress are bad and also couches are better than most actual beds

You know what's better than most beds? A chair that's also a half-couch. A chauch.

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

Erg posted:

Did livingtrope not say what happened to her?

I don't know either of them so maybe they didn't come back either
livingtrope is currently The Mod of GBS

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

4t minus minutes to the second best animated film of all time

Lt. Dans Legs
Jul 3, 2008

lesbian baphomet posted:

Get this: it wasn't the only time either. There's even a thread in goon meets for one of them

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

friggen love these nite crew stories

Mintergalactic
Dec 26, 2012

Also yeah it's super easy to import from play Asia, I've grabbed a lot of fighting games from them including puyo puyo tetris

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Erg posted:

Good evening

Good evening to you, handsome s.o.g. I want merriment and scotch!

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

Lt. Dans Legs posted:

Get this: it wasn't the only time either. There's even a thread in goon meets for one of them

this is an elaborite joke that all of you are coordinating to make me confused, correct?

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

lesbian baphomet posted:

this is an elaborite joke that all of you are coordinating to make me confused, correct?
i am so glad you are replying like this and im not the only sane one

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

livingtrope literally killed a woman in the woods, is what you're telling me

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

please somebody tell me what is Real. enough of this charade.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

lesbian baphomet posted:

Whatever makes you feel comfy and poo poo.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Until (Yona of the) Dawn

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

Endorph posted:

livingtrope literally killed a woman in the woods, is what you're telling me
im not saying he literally killed a woman in the woods but....he literally killed a woman in the woods

Lt. Dans Legs
Jul 3, 2008

Budget Prefuse posted:

DUDE FINALLY. i lost my poo poo when i heard about it and everyone thought it was completely normal. i knew i wasnt going crazy

Uhh what's so weird about hanginf out with the cool people from the crew, sounds like your jealous maybe

pezzie
Apr 11, 2003

everytime someone says a seasonal anime is GOAT

Just watch the best anime ever

Erg posted:

Some couches are comfy once you do them up with sheets and stuff. I have never encountered an air mattress that didn't leak like a motherfucker and leave me on the ground with back pain

It's the reverse for me. Couches tend to sag at the cracks in between cushions and while my air mattress does let out a little firmness overnight, it's not much and I find it okay to sleep in a few nights at a time. I get back aches from sleeping on couches, which led me to buy my air mattress. I did get a thicker one though, like 12 inches, so it's got some room to give.

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

Budget Prefuse posted:

also lol at the third post in this quote chain

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mintergalactic
Dec 26, 2012

Nite crew meetups are weird and I don't want anything to do with them, except for the time when bees and I both went to evo and I hung out with him. That was fun

• Locked thread