Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best K-On?
This poll is closed.
Mio 26 18.18%
Yui 21 14.69%
Ritsu 30 20.98%
Azusa 17 11.89%
Mugi 49 34.27%
Total: 143 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

Everything Burrito posted:

Being stuck in Bleach wouldn't be ideal but I wouldn't mind hanging out w/some hot captains in the afterlife
true.....but tite kubo as god?....thats scary.

lesbian baphomet posted:

for most of my adult life i've tacitly assumed i'd either Die Young or be Uploaded Into Computer before the age of 40.

which probably makes being 26 feel more worrying than it otherwise would... its like, well i'm still alive and not a computer brain... so there's a chance that i'd grow Old instead of following the plan...
im still young. cant relate with you old man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

Erg posted:

I would like to not die, because I doubt my ability to play video games with ghost hands

Have a human accomplice destroy all your games so you can play their ghosts.

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022
Can't you still die in the Bleach afterlife anyway

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

lesbian baphomet posted:

for most of my adult life i've tacitly assumed i'd either Die Young or be Uploaded Into Computer before the age of 40.

which probably makes being 26 feel more worrying than it otherwise would... its like, well i'm still alive and not a computer brain... so there's a chance that i'd grow Old instead of following the plan...

I'm going to become a computer brain and abandon the physical realm the instant it's possible.

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

lesbian baphomet posted:

it won't be you in that computer. it will be something just like you, but when they pull the plug out of your 3d body with the assumption that you are in there, you won't be. you will watch helplessly as they pull the plug, being taunted by your 2d version

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Terrible news.

There are no P4 Marie figmas.

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

Lt. Dans Legs posted:

You can grow up to be a legendary puzzle master, and young'uns will come from everywhere to challenge you at Money Puzzle Exchanger

when your elderly your brain dies as well as your body. even if i were capable of controlling a game, who can even say if i'd remember what a puzzle or a money is

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

Terrible news.

Good.

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

I'm going to become a computer brain and abandon the physical realm the instant it's possible.

same

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

Terrible news.

yeah there are. i dont remember what brand or anything but i know i seen them somewhere. maybe sold out though, i mean its been a few years

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

Budget Prefuse posted:

true.....but tite kubo as god?....thats scary.

at least your post-death wardrobe would be nice

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
I knew a crackhead who ate a girl's leg who was a better example of responsible usage than most of tcc

Lt. Dans Legs posted:

Synthy brutally owned her for how much she was posting in The Smart Room or something so she deleted everyone

lol.

Erg posted:

The only thing I know about that is they had the Krokidile thread which sounded insanely hosed up

E: don't know how I hosed up quoting that bad

Surely you know about hondarider right?

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Srice posted:

Like a month or two ago a regular died because he overdosed on "research chemicals", which as far as I can tell are drugs that nobody even knows the side effects of yet.

I'm not sure what drives someone to try that but

:(

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

lesbian baphomet posted:

when your elderly your brain dies as well as your body. even if i were capable of controlling a game, who can even say if i'd remember what a puzzle or a money is
one of the few things i liked about psycho-pass was the character who had an immortal body but realised his brain was still aging so he slowly went insane

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Davincie posted:

it won't be you in that computer. it will be something just like you, but when they pull the plug out of your 3d body with the assumption that you are in there, you won't be. you will watch helplessly as they pull the plug, being taunted by your 2d version

Why would they keep you conscious when transferring your brain into a computer?

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Strange Quark posted:

What's the scary episode of Mushishi? I kinda felt it was the first one personally.

Smoking Crow says it's s2, e4. I think a good number are scary, though it's never really in the presentation.

Wicked City and Demon City Shinjuku

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

hf when climate change causes technological civilization to collapse, lol

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Stairmaster posted:

That's why I'm gonna do it, moron.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

lesbian baphomet posted:

yeah there are. i dont remember what brand or anything but i know i seen them somewhere. maybe sold out though, i mean its been a few years

I can't find any.

I don't think this world is worth living in.

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Droyer posted:

Have a human accomplice destroy all your games so you can play their ghosts.

I'll leave it in my will that I want to be buried with the pieces of my video game collection

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

dunno, was like that in the short story i read

Lt. Dans Legs
Jul 3, 2008

Terrible news.

I'm going to decapitate myself in protest of the shittiest character in p4 not getting a figure, just wait

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Stairmaster posted:

yeah :sigh:

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Anatharon posted:

I knew a crackhead who ate a girl's leg who was a better example of responsible usage than most of tcc

lol.

Surely you know about hondarider right?

Do I want to?

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Davincie posted:

dunno, was like that in the short story i read

What story?

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Lt. Dans Legs posted:

I'm going to decapitate myself in protest of the shittiest character in p4 not getting a figure, just wait

Thank you for standing in solidarity with me.

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Erg posted:

I'm not sure what drives someone to try that but

:(

They said he was a responsible drug user but that sounds like the signs of a horrible addiction problem.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

dogsicle posted:

Wicked City and Demon City Shinjuku

Are they potentials for the horror simulwatch because I was thinking about rewatching them soon since I've been on a Kawajiri kick but will wait for the simul if you're going to use them.

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

one of my friends was killed earlier this year and i had a horrific realization when i realized i had no way to deactivate his ps3 that i was gamesharing with. technology and death do NOT mix

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

It's irrelevant. Your Qualia is obvious not a product of your brain-state if it can be duplicated.

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

What story?

don't remember, it was ages ago and in one of those cheap sci-fi story collections

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

they warned me about gamesharing....i didnt listen

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Please don't be rude.

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Budget Prefuse posted:

they warned me about gamesharing....i didnt listen

i can't access tears to tiara 2 any more!

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

Stairmaster posted:

It's irrelevant. Your Qualia is obvious not a product of your brain-state if it can be duplicated.

drat didn't know stairmaster was a philosopher...

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Stairmaster posted:

Nah climate change is only going to kill off poor people and others who've done nothing to contribute to it. On the other hand, it'll put Florida underwater so it's not all bad. But in the other other hand, that means Floridians are going to spread.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Everything Burrito posted:

Are they potentials for the horror simulwatch because I was thinking about rewatching them soon since I've been on a Kawajiri kick but will wait for the simul if you're going to use them.

They are, but you should watch them when you feel like it! I haven't found a good series or ovas/movies to pair with Mononoke yet, and even when I do I don't want to run my simul on the heels of the other like...five that are planned. Kinda worried about people getting burnt out on simuls as a whole.

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

Davincie posted:

i can't access tears to tiara 2 any more!
we have to make sacrifices man

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

chumbler posted:

Nah climate change is only going to kill off poor people and others who've done nothing to contribute to it. On the other hand, it'll put Florida underwater so it's not all bad. But in the other other hand, that means Floridians are going to spread.

poor people are the ones that make our poo poo so

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Dungeon Travelers 2 is actually pretty decent and I don't normally get on well with pure dungeon crawlers.

• Locked thread