Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best K-On?
This poll is closed.
Mio 26 18.18%
Yui 21 14.69%
Ritsu 30 20.98%
Azusa 17 11.89%
Mugi 49 34.27%
Total: 143 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

although i was very tempted to go to his place and try to deactivate his ps3 in what would certainly be a hilarious stoner comedy situation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

lesbian baphomet posted:

holy poo poo the xbox one has existed for 3 years

what the gently caress

what

no

It hasn't.

Erg posted:

Do I want to?

Yes

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
tbf most technological developments keep pace with one another, so if we ever get to brain uploads then we can also get space colonies, so upload societies would no longer be reliant on earth's biosphere

but of course at the same time, everyone would be rocking a fusion reactor and can easily blast any colony from across the solar system

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

chumbler posted:

Nah climate change is only going to kill off poor people and others who've done nothing to contribute to it. On the other hand, it'll put Florida underwater so it's not all bad. But in the other other hand, that means Floridians are going to spread.

that's contingent on warming not opening up frozen pockets of methane

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Sakurazuka posted:

Dungeon Travelers 2 is actually pretty decent and I don't normally get on well with pure dungeon crawlers.

i looked up a video and the UI looks and sounds really bad imo

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Phobophilia posted:

tbf most technological developments keep pace with one another, so if we ever get to brain uploads then we can also get space colonies, so upload societies would no longer be reliant on earth's biosphere

but of course at the same time, everyone would be rocking a fusion reactor and can easily blast any colony from across the solar system

none of this poo poo is ever going to happen

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

global warning isn't going to do poo poo to real first world nations, sorry to you americans tho

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Naming the band Impact was a little harsh, imo.

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

chumbler posted:

Nah climate change is only going to kill off poor people and others who've done nothing to contribute to it. On the other hand, it'll put Florida underwater so it's not all bad. But in the other other hand, that means Floridians are going to spread.

Hey! :mad:

Also like half of us are going to be too old to successfully relocate so that takes care of some problems.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Davincie posted:

global warning isn't going to do poo poo to real first world nations, sorry to you americans tho

hahaha

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

*wakes up after 200 years of cryogenic sleep*
me: ugh....uhg....uahwh....is...is it out yet. is kizumonogatari and the kekkai sensen finale out yet
future robot: no....not yet
me: *closes the pod again*

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

Davincie posted:

if america goes down so do you

nato bitch

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

lol at the cgi

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit

Motto posted:

yeah, its unlikely we'll ever solve these issues before the biosphere collapses, its just that nothing happens in isolation from other developments

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

a kitten posted:

Naming the band Impact was a little harsh, imo.

i liked the huge surprise when they made an eva thing end depressingly

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

dogsicle posted:

They are, but you should watch them when you feel like it! I haven't found a good series or ovas/movies to pair with Mononoke yet, and even when I do I don't want to run my simul on the heels of the other like...five that are planned. Kinda worried about people getting burnt out on simuls as a whole.

k, I'm not sure when I'll get around to them but I won't save them for that then. I am holding off on a Mononoke rewatch for that though...it'll be the hmmm, possibly 4th time I've watched it which is a lot because I rarely watch anything twice.

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
We are all going to die! lol!

Motto posted:

people trying to cope with the concept of dying by saying that it's not bad and even actually good are the biggest bullshitters in the world

Yeahhh

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

lesbian baphomet posted:

teach your daughter to use studio production equipment and make Good Rap Music

She knows how to use Pro Tools in a really basic way, mostly from helping me back when I was a recording engineer and...

Droyer posted:

If she really wants to play guitar teach her, but also say violins are good and cool.

Strange Quark posted:

Get an electric violin.

Erg posted:

And less heavy so she can have an easier time dancing while playing like that one YouTube lady

I actually taught her how to play the violin when she was younger. She has a Yamaha Silent Violin that I got her for her 14th birthday. And she actually tunes half a step lower than usual so she can play something like Anthrax or Exodus. She's very rad.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Smoking Crow posted:

if america goes down so do you

nato bitch

i cant believe obama invoked article 5 on the entire atmosphere

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Anatharon posted:

what

no

It hasn't.

Yes

Hahaha

That's where the "My nigga have you tried LSD?" quote comes from?

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

imagine if we all got sucked into the forum like log horizon except instead of a cool MMO world we would be stuck in a hellish wasteland

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Phobophilia posted:

yeah, its unlikely we'll ever solve these issues before the biosphere collapses

paying attention to politics is depressing as poo poo

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

nothing would change

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

Budget Prefuse posted:

imagine if we all got sucked into the forum like log horizon except instead of a cool MMO world we would be stuck in a hellish wasteland

It would be ok because i would be surrounded by friends.

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

Budget Prefuse posted:

the last part was redundant when you said "the forum"

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Here is my plan for global warming:

Hope it doesn't gently caress us over too badly in the next 60 years so I can die and let someone else deal with it

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Droyer posted:

first sacrifice spotted

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

Sakurazuka posted:

Dungeon Travelers 2 is actually pretty decent and I don't normally get on well with pure dungeon crawlers.

get on? what about... getoff?

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Droyer posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cCUb3yIuyQ

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Erg posted:

Here is my plan for global warming:

Hope it doesn't gently caress us over too badly in the next 60 years so I can die and let someone else deal with it

the tried and true method of our forefathers

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Budget Prefuse posted:

No thank you

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Budget Prefuse posted:

Ung! The very thought of this makes me sick to my stomach.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

from within the forum, we could finally make our dreams of chihayafuru css come true

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Motto posted:

Can't say it didn't work for them.

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

Davincie posted:

America gets to decide when the world ends though.

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

I was playing Ys: Origins and I missed all of the good posts.

:dogbutton: at going on a Nite Crew camping trip and disappearing.

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Motto posted:

It worked for them!

I'll trust in their wisdom

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Motto posted:

Got any proof?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
Just wait for force feedback VR so you can be lovingly strangled by miku and never have any problems again.

• Locked thread