Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

have you tried being good at the internet? just a thought

I'm not going to install Flash.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cryptoclastic
Jul 3, 2003

The Jesus

Zo posted:

Dying to dios preemptive in da 'sseum is a real scrub move though. I wonder how he pulled that off.

He got skyfalled to kill the previous guy. He seemed excited about that though, so maybe nerves from being on stage?

Xenogenesis
Nov 8, 2005

THE PENETRATOR posted:

I'm not going to install Flash.

quoting for new page:

Xenogenesis posted:

Twitch doesn't actually support HTML5 video; iPod's just tripped up because the *video controls* are HTML5 .

If you're not on a cell phone right now, Livestreamer lets you watch Twitch streams through VLC, its pretty great.

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

You're going to try ponies and you're. Going. To. LOVE. ME!!

OtherworldlyInvader posted:

the NA stream is good precisely because they're average players

also we're getting like 4 stones, 2 tamadras and a flamepy in the mail for the stream rewards, I think this is the first one where they managed to not die in a dungeon on stream.

edit: Also they ran Diagoldos because it just got released in EU for the first time. AJ is playing it because it was the first dungeon he played on stream, after playing the game for like a month or something, and it kicked his rear end, so now he gets to try again.

Wait. How does someone with a month possibly have a leveled up team of ANYTHING to tackle descends?

Zo
Feb 22, 2005

LIKE A FOX

cryptoclastic posted:

He got skyfalled to kill the previous guy. He seemed excited about that though, so maybe nerves from being on stage?

Sounds like it. Dios preempt doesn't even need a shield, just need to be healed up which you should always do to avoid the 20% instaloss.

OtherworldlyInvader
Feb 10, 2005

The X-COM project did not deliver the universe's ultimate cup of coffee. You have failed to save the Earth.

Artificer posted:

Wait. How does someone with a month possibly have a leveled up team of ANYTHING to tackle descends?

Well it was probably more like 2 months, but the answer is you don't and he got loving wreaked. IIRC his team setup was like an unevo'd ronia, lubu, lilith and a king baddie.

GoodBee
Apr 8, 2004

This commentary does not make me want to watch the stream. No previous commentary made me want to watch any stream so it's nothing new.

I've watched streams for other stupid games though, maybe someone should turn the stream into a drinking game...

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

You're going to try ponies and you're. Going. To. LOVE. ME!!

OtherworldlyInvader posted:

Well it was probably more like 2 months, but the answer is you don't and he got loving wreaked. IIRC his team setup was like an unevo'd ronia, lubu, lilith and a king baddie.

One set of prizes for winning and one set of prizes for losing would be nice, Gungho NA. :v:

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Xenogenesis posted:

quoting for new page:

O_O

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Xenogenesis posted:

quoting for new page:

OK I installed this... how does it work. Do I just do VLC > from URL

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
you can type livestreamer [url] into a comand line or use https://github.com/bastimeyer/livestreamer-twitch-gui as a frontend

Zo
Feb 22, 2005

LIKE A FOX
JP stream has the ugliest idol group singing, what the hell gungho smdh here

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

dragon enthusiast posted:

you can type livestreamer [url] into a comand line or use https://github.com/bastimeyer/livestreamer-twitch-gui as a frontend

OK livestreamer [url] is working but the player.twitch.tv linked and also http://www.twitch.tv/gunghoamerica isnt' working in cmd so i dont know what to link. i may be a full stack dev but that only applies to the app im working on. i'm a retard. help/

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
error: no steams found on this URL: http://www.twitch.tv/gunghoamerica

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010

THE PENETRATOR posted:

error: no steams found on this URL: http://www.twitch.tv/gunghoamerica

it's offline; I don't think livestreamer works with VODs yet cause they do some weird poo poo with it

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

dragon enthusiast posted:

it's offline; I don't think livestreamer works with VODs yet cause they do some weird poo poo with it

I hope at least the gunghoamerica twitch has vods pushed to youtube... if they don't, i'm hosed

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
I want to see anthony gently caress up dialgos lmao

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Let me tell you guys about having 14 dark orb enhance awakenings on a team that never runs out of dark orbs

... it's pretty good.

Anyways, I have to wait for Z8 to return to finish skilling the second one (so that I can keep the party going for more than 9 rounds) but the sheer amount of damage this team pumps out is ridiculous. Getting bound and such will totally destroy it but whatever, I am having lots of fun just seeing big combos and numbers.

trucutru fucked around with this message at 06:17 on Sep 19, 2015

aherdofpenguins
Mar 18, 2006

Junior High School kid just beat one of the best youtube streamers, Dacho, in the pad tournament. To be fair they used PAD Mario, but still pretty funny.

iPodschun
Dec 29, 2004

Sherlock House
http://www.twitch.tv/qqaazz0125 for the Japanese stream

Attack on Titan stuff, Ronia and U&Y skill cooldown buff, super ult Izanagi and U&Y or something like that

iPodschun fucked around with this message at 07:25 on Sep 19, 2015

Slappy Pappy
Oct 15, 2003

Mighty, mighty eagle soaring free
Defender of our homes and liberty
Bravery, humility, and honesty...
Mighty, mighty eagle, rescue me!
Dinosaur Gum

Vasler posted:

Thought I'd contribute here too though it seems like everyone has a hypermax bastet.

I run hypermax bastet (slot 1), +297 beelzebub (sl 4 - slot 2) and hypermax ronia (slot 3). I rotate between bastet and my +297 almost hypermax urd at points during the day.

Anyone wants to friend (or bff :)) feel free to add me. I have spots open!

A+++ BFF. Would BFF again.

I can vouch for Vasler. I'm horrible at this game but I play a lot. He gets all my pal points. Bastet and Beelz all day every day.

RadicalCadaver
Feb 15, 2002

Yermaw Zahoor posted:

Friday Twinlits eh?

--Best #1 Twinlits team--

D Meta/Lilith/Lilith/Haku/hanzo/D Meta

1. Dark row and 2 or 3 other combos [Hanzo if needed]
2. make 1 combo. Poison
3. Poison
4. 1 turn to take a hit. Haku>Hanzo>DMeta some rows, combos whatever.

2 minutes tops, pretty much 100%

Gonna have to start doing this again since Satsuki needs Devlits. I gave up in disgust after getting, like the 25th Angelit when all I needed was some Devlits to do my last D Kali.
RNG my arse

Decided to farm some devilits to finish off my 4/6 dkali. I have a few stones and devilits probably aren't going to skill dkali for much longer so better get it done now, right?

22 runs. 20 angelits, 2 devilits, 1 skill up and I somehow still felt lucky for going 1/2 on skillups. This isn't even the first or second time this has happened with Friday mythical.

Dkali ate a py. I don't regret this even a little.

aherdofpenguins
Mar 18, 2006

They announced Attack on Titans collab monster info but I didn't get all of it, and ult Izanagi and Umiyama

Izanagi: God/Balance type, light/dark, same LS
Added 1xTPA and 2x Skill boost

UY: Evo PAST his normal evo, kinda like the Valkyries or Sakuya
God/Healer/Physical type I think,
LS same as before but also when you use a skill, Gods get x1.2 dmg, so he's a 6x leader now.
Added enhance green orb and skill bind resist awakenings

Also, Sonia, the new 3k Blue God and Umiyama got buffs, their skills were lowered by one turn.

aherdofpenguins fucked around with this message at 08:35 on Sep 19, 2015

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Jesus, I cleared both versions of Egil's dungeon in the time it too Max Murai to do one move.

Zeus beware, this dude is definitively a sexier husbando.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Light/Blue yeah. Apparently got bored of her antlers and now is sporting the latest in traffic-cone inspired horns.

AS: 20% gravtiy and 2 turn bind clear.
LS: 5x attack for her four colors. 7 combo+, increases attack (1.3x)

She's now fully bind resistant. 6.5x multiplier. Kinda underwhelming, expect some bitching.

There were other gods but who gives a crap (everybody was going "where is Sakuya?" when they were showing the other gods, except I&I who went full devil fanservice)

The awoken norse get:

AS: 2x to their color attack for 1 turn, haste (12 turns)
LS: 2.5x ATK/RCV to their color

And plenty of awakenings, I&I get 2 tpas, for example. So yeah, they are subs.

Oh, and Verdandi only got some improved stats and awakenings: green orb enhance, skill bind resist, time extend.

vvvv She, and the other gods shown are just kind of lazily designed. She does have a single time extend and doing seven combos shouldn't be that hard at all but 42x is just low nowadays for that kind of effort

Same with the Attack on Titan dudes, but they are underpowered so that they can double-dip with new evos and some new OP mon the next time they appear)
vvvvvvv

trucutru fucked around with this message at 08:58 on Sep 19, 2015

aherdofpenguins
Mar 18, 2006

trucutru posted:

Light/Blue yeah. Apparently got bored of her antlers and now is sporting the latest in traffic-cone inspired horns.

She's now fully bind resistant. 6.5x multiplier. Kinda underwhelming, expect some bitching.

There were other gods but who gives a crap (everybody was going "where is Sakuya?" when they were showing the other gods, except I&I who went full devil fanservice)

The awoken norse get:

I think Sakuya would have been fine if they gave her some time extends. She's an unbindable bind clearer who can do 42x dmg, but she needs 7 combos to do so.

Vasler
Feb 17, 2004
Greetings Earthling! Do you have any Zoom Boots?

Spamtron7000 posted:

A+++ BFF. Would BFF again.

I can vouch for Vasler. I'm horrible at this game but I play a lot. He gets all my pal points. Bastet and Beelz all day every day.

Thanks Spamtron7000! Glad to have you as a great pad pal!

I realise I forgot to actually post my friend code before - it is 347,737,320. I'll accept anyone, new or old.

I posted this before but really without the friend code it didn't mean much. I run hypermax bastet (slot 1), +297 beelzebub (sl 4 - slot 2) and hypermax ronia (slot 3). I rotate between bastet and my +297 almost hypermax urd and whatever else people request at points during the day.

On a different topic, I'm not sure what to think about new sakuya. She still seems meh to me. Thor also seems meh. I guess he's a good sub but as Tir pointed out his awoken leader skill is equivalent to ronia. I guess he's a sakuya sub? Verdandi looks great though!

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

trucutru posted:

The awoken norse get:

Oh, and Verdandi only got some improved stats and awakenings: green orb enhance, skill bind resist, time extend.

vvvv She, and the other gods shown are just kind of lazily designed. She does have a single time extend and doing seven combos shouldn't be that hard at all but 42x is just low nowadays for that kind of effort

Same with the Attack on Titan dudes, but they are underpowered so that they can double-dip with new evos and some new OP mon the next time they appear)
vvvvvvv

The Sakuya art looks great!
And I'm so glad I recently rolled an I&I because their new ult looks cool too.

UIzanagi is going to be a nice dark filler for Ra teams that lacked DKali but needed a dark element and the S.U.s for Kushi and UY are also pretty cool.

Thor is the big loser though, at least in terms of art. His awakenings are also so-so unless you go specifically for a light row team.

And wtf at Ronia. Are they ONLY giving her skill the boost?

e: I'd like to add, that this is pretty much the first time since Sakuya pre-Uvo that I can tell what going on in the picture. Put all your fancy effects in the background and let the character shine through pls

e2: Verd evo is so-so, but I do like the extra TE. Skuld evo better also get 3 extra awakenings GH :mad:

Postal Parcel fucked around with this message at 09:26 on Sep 19, 2015

HoneyBoy
Oct 12, 2012

get murked son

yay :)

GoodBee
Apr 8, 2004

I'm just going to assume we're not getting Attack on Titan on NA.

Thor's art is pretty awful.

Fan service I&I solves my problem of what to use to cover dark on my alt AKarin team. I'll be pretty happy if all the Norse go prongs.

Verdandi is about as expected.

Making Kirin bind-immune and giving her a bind clear was kind of surprising.

OtherworldlyInvader
Feb 10, 2005

The X-COM project did not deliver the universe's ultimate cup of coffee. You have failed to save the Earth.

trucutru posted:

Man this anime was my last hope for having a top tier team. Hopefully people bitch enough that they up her damage bonus or something.

I'll probably use her over Lkali as a lead since I got the max skill apollo and Kalis to back her up, but I'm going to keep rolling those egypt fests for a Ra and Isis. The bind immunities are nice, but I kind of wish she got haste added to the active like the other Chinese girls. I'll probably still spend my light pys on skilling her up if she keeps that 6 turn CD.

OtherworldlyInvader fucked around with this message at 10:16 on Sep 19, 2015

Yermaw Zahoor
Feb 24, 2009
Presenter 1 - *explains A Yomi* "hmm, yeah, pretty good stuff"
Presenter 2 - "hmm, uh, yeh"

Get Hype

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.
Supposedly, YamaP has already tweeted that Awoken Kirin is going to be buffed.
https://mobile.twitter.com/DaikeYamamoto/status/645161006335832064

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

UchihaHirou posted:

I love that tweet
"Awoken Sakuya has become a character powerful enough to easily beat the Ultimate Arena, but since I've gotten so many complaints, I'll consider making some small changes"

You can tell how exasperated he is by this

OtherworldlyInvader
Feb 10, 2005

UchihaHirou posted:

Thanks insane JP Sakuya fans!

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L
Does anyone have a hypermaxed grodin I can borrow to attempt Hera?

317,374,387. I have a Verdani so if anyone wants to add me, feel free.

Battle Pigeon
Nov 7, 2011

I am dancing potato
give me millet

Thor's art is pretty bad, not keen on Sakuya's art or Kushi's pose but otherwise some nice artwork. Ult Noah has buff arms but skipped leg day, and Sasha has her bread which is also cool.

maou shoujo
Apr 12, 2014

ニンゲンの表裏一体
Thor is bad because it's not femThor. Thor's other forms also looked pretty terrible so the new one is merely par for the course.

Meanwhile I&I just shot up several tiers in my wishlist. B/D with 2 TPA? Yes please

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

I was pretty excited that we'd be getting a new pantheon but I just looked up Sengoku and god drat that all seems like useless crap.

Except for maybe the light one as I am not a Kali-haver.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

loving pumped for I and I. First real leader I had, and now can be back on rainbow teams! Also Kirin being bind immune and a bind clearer and blue seems great. Isis is the only Egyptian I don't have, so that will be a nice addition to the stable.

• Locked thread