Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lord of Garbagemen
Jan 28, 2014

Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!
Hey javi!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Doing some hmmms at Martinez returning after all this time.

ephex posted:

big fan of those bayern mans

:agreed:

Lord of Garbagemen
Jan 28, 2014

Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!

ephex posted:

big fan of those bayern mans

They are very cool and good.

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

:siren: there's been a goal outside the Bayern match today :siren:

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup
Lmao what was Hertha doing there. 3 Wolfsburg players alone in front of goal.

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

hopterque posted:

Lmao what was Hertha doing there. 3 Wolfsburg players alone in front of goal.

They thought Kraft hung out in the Wolfsburg box. Just happy to be there.

beer_war
Mar 10, 2005

Lukimya :argh:

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

lol bremen

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
rip Gladbach, rip just rip

FuzzyBureaucrat
Sep 1, 2015
Lukimya and Bargfrede ruined it for Bremen, but what I really can't believe is Gladbach loosing all of their league-games so far

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

FuzzyBureaucrat posted:

Lukimya and Bargfrede ruined it for Bremen, but what I really can't believe is Gladbach loosing all of their league-games so far

They have lost every game except the cup match, right? Really astonishing.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

Ingolstadt should be ashamed of considering themselves football players, and whoever that ref was, he should never be anywhere close to a stadium again. What a terrible pile of poo poo this day was.

FuzzyBureaucrat
Sep 1, 2015

Torrannor posted:

They have lost every game except the cup match, right? Really astonishing.

True. The only game they haven't lost so far was the cup game against St.Pauli (4:1).

I seriously hope that they can scrape together a few points in the upcoming league games to get some pressure off their backs.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Infected posted:

Ingolstadt should be ashamed of considering themselves football players, and whoever that ref was, he should never be anywhere close to a stadium again. What a terrible pile of poo poo this day was.

netter schmelzrunter

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

I'm really sorry, that you've long lost the feeling of being invested into the game. But I guess that happens when you are a plastic.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Infected posted:

I'm really sorry, that you've long lost the feeling of being invested into the game. But I guess that happens when you are a plastic.

i sadly have to agree to the first but lol at the second part

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

And just out of curiosity, how much of the game did you actually watch?

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Infected posted:

And just out of curiosity, how much of the game did you actually watch?

maybe you should read my post again

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

ephex posted:

netter schmelzrunter

lol

Remember that it's a englische Woche next week folks, so tipp your kicks

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

Dunban posted:

lol

Remember that it's a englische Woche next week folks, so tipp your kicks

Oh poo poo, thanks.

Not that it's gonna help, this season is impossible.

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

ephex posted:

So nothing.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Infected posted:

So nothing.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

ephex posted:

netter schmelzrunter

It's getting better all the time too.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

hopterque posted:

Oh poo poo, thanks.

Not that it's gonna help, this season is impossible.

Gladbach are suddenly poo poo and HSV are suddenly sort of okay, but other than that there haven't been too many surprises I think

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

Should have known not to try and talk about the Bundesliga in the Bundesliga thread. Obviously it's only here so that a bunch of plebs can fellate each over their boring club.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Infected posted:

Should have known not to try and talk about the Bundesliga in the Bundesliga thread. Obviously it's only here so that a bunch of plebs can fellate each over their boring club.

agreed, nobody wants more dortmund plastics.

also It's kinda harsh to call somebody (me) who holds a season card since '99 a plastic tbh

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

ephex posted:

agreed, nobody wants more dortmund plastics.

also It's kinda harsh to call somebody (me) who holds a season card since '99 a plastic tbh

A difference in definition, as a Bayern pleb you automatically also count as a plastic. Sorry to tell you.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Infected posted:

A difference in definition, as a Bayern pleb you automatically also count as a plastic. Sorry to tell you.

well its fair to say then imo that you are green and stink like fish

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

ephex posted:

well its fair to say then imo that you are green and stink like fish

Yes.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

i once watched mesut özil massacre bayern in the allianz arena and tim borrowski kinda saved bayerns face and it was weird as hell but i loved it because football felt real back then

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
also its a funny old game

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

the gently caress is going on here

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

Katana Gomai posted:

the gently caress is going on here

ephex posted:

netter schmelzrunter

this

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
I wish Schalke all the misery they can get, but is there a reason they play earlier this day than us, even though our EL-match started before their's (and Augsburg's)?

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

Torrannor posted:

I wish Schalke all the misery they can get, but is there a reason they play earlier this day than us, even though our EL-match started before their's (and Augsburg's)?

The DFL just wants to avoid scheduling Schalke and Dortmund at the same time because of TV ratings.

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Torrannor posted:

The banal reasoning is that both Schalke and Augsburg were already qualified for the EL group stages before the schedule got announced.

sicDaniel
May 10, 2009
Do these two hours even make any actual difference at this level of professional sports? Anyway I'm stoked as hell for tonights game. Time to prove that Tuchel can actually beat a strong team and not just garbage like Hannover.

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

sicDaniel posted:

Do these two hours even make any actual difference at this level of professional sports? Anyway I'm stoked as hell for tonights game. Time to prove that Tuchel can actually beat a strong team and not just garbage like Hannover.

Yea nah, the Levs will destroy you (:ohdear:)

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
Hat der Sky-Kommentator eben angedeutet, dass Stuttgart ihr spiel absichtlich verlieren? :aaa:

Auf jeden Fall tun mir die Stuttgarter so langsam richtig leid, so viele Chancen und kein Tor. Das muss richtig auf die Moral gehen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sicDaniel
May 10, 2009
Indeed. I am watching them for the first time this season and that level of incompetence and bad luck is ridiculous. Even to me as a BVB supporter. Too bad it's Schalke going home with 3 gifted points.

E: Der Kommentator sagte dass es keine Absicht sein kann, weil man soviel Pech nicht faken könne.

• Locked thread