Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

zooted heh posted:

loving lol dude spent 700 bucks to play fifa 16 im considering not buying it for 60.

But now he doesn't have to spend days OR EVEN WEEKS playing the game to get a Charizard.

Time is money and Mr.PayDay doesn't have time for your poo poo. (He doesn't have money anymore either because he spent it on trading cards in a video game lol)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zooted heh
Oct 16, 2005

str8 mercin burgers my nigga
im a rich successful philanthropist FIFA fut player

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

zooted heh posted:

FIFA 16: im a rich successful philanthropist FIFA fut player

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!

Thom P. Tiers
May 29, 2008

Red Birds
Red Ass
Red Text

RCarr posted:

But now he doesn't have to spend days OR EVEN WEEKS playing the game to get a Charizard.

I read that as hazard at first and then realized it was charizard and had a good laugh.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

This is why we all should play Pro Evolution Soccer of the present year. Because we all are disabled poor chumps that can't get our dream team and we'll get stomped by the glorious superior pack card buyers.

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

zooted heh posted:

im a rich successful philanthropist FIFA fut player

He has access to many dollars when he's at the ATM machine

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

Guillermus posted:

This is why we all should play Pro Evolution Soccer of the present year. Because we all are disabled poor chumps that can't get our dream team and we'll get stomped by the glorious superior pack card buyers.

Nah man, the rule is, the better the team the worse the player, bring em on I say.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Zotix posted:

My god the salt is so loving real in this thread. Why is it okay to buy packs in hearthstone, but not in this game? I haven't seen a single person rip people up in that thread for buying packs. The day the expansion came out it was tons of people buying packs. Here it's like you are a poo poo head if you don't play the game the way other people expect you to.

I dont know what heartstone is, but to be fair - I've had sex.

Zotix
Aug 14, 2011

African AIDS cum posted:

I dont know what heartstone is, but to be fair - I've had sex.

With Africans, who have aids. You've got a lot going for you. Keep it up.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Zotix posted:

With Africans, who have aids. You've got a lot going for you. Keep it up.

Lets chill with the homophobia - straight people can't get AIDS. Anyway back on topic, one shouldn't be spending money on cards unless they are 100+mil net worth bro you should be putting that money in index funds and letting it ride.

DR AIDS
Nov 4, 2008

No shits will be given
You broke bitches just don't understand that the Ultra Deluxe version of FIFA 16 costs $700.

Also, no AIDS shaming please.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

hopterque posted:

Nah man, the rule is, the better the team the worse the player, bring em on I say.

Indeed, I'll stick to Palacio and on 16 Dzeko, Jovetic, Mandzukic and other cheap players :getin:

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup
My cheapo starter serie a squad as the one and only MIROSLAVVVVVVVVVV KLOSEEEEEEEEEEE as striker, I'm already excited to head in all the goals.

Mr.PayDay
Jan 2, 2004
life is short - play hard
Imma let you finish but I wanna interrupt the whine and flame postings and tell ya I got 5 IFs now after opening 49* more packs.

*Edit: i still got 4650 points so it was 49 packs, not 80

Mr.PayDay fucked around with this message at 21:23 on Sep 19, 2015

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer
:frogout:

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!
This guy is really good with money management.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Seltzer posted:

lol

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

Seltzer posted:

Hahahaha.

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

RCarr posted:

FIFA 16: im a rich successful philanthropist FIFA fut player
Mods please rename thread title to this

DR AIDS posted:

You broke bitches just don't understand that the Ultra Deluxe version of FIFA 16 costs $700.

Also, no AIDS shaming please.
:lol:

Seltzer posted:

:lol:

zooted heh
Oct 16, 2005

str8 mercin burgers my nigga
We're not sophisticated enough to appreciate the moment when you draw mamaev for $700.

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
Those sure are some discard-level in forms you got there bud

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

Menschliches! Allzumenschliches!!
congratulations on 50+ posts of being upset at some internet stranger's purchasing habits, retards

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

FAT WORM OF ERROR posted:

congratulations on 50+ posts of being upset at some internet stranger's purchasing habits, retards

The only one upset here is the guy desperately posting his sick inform pulls for validation, the rest of us are having fun calling him a moron I think.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Is fun to see a stupid reddit user getting burned in here. This season starts better than ever.

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer

FAT WORM OF ERROR posted:

Please, show us how to post

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

Guillermus posted:

Is fun to see a stupid reddit user getting burned in here. This season starts better than ever.

Yeah this is pretty amazing, can't wait for the meltdowns once the game is out proper (including my own ofc)

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Can we set up a streaming match of that dude against someone with a 20k team?

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

RCarr posted:

Can we set up a streaming match of that dude against someone with a 20k team?

I'm on pc, he's on pc, i'm a fifa god, he's a pack buying moron, yeah sure lets do it.

e: Not that he would accept a challenge, I'm sure.

e: I just looked him up on the stupid skill rating website, he might be the worst player in the thread.

hopterque fucked around with this message at 01:31 on Sep 20, 2015

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

hopterque posted:

I'm on pc, he's on pc, i'm a fifa god, he's a pack buying moron, yeah sure lets do it.

e: I just looked him up on the stupid skill rating website, he might be the worst player in the thread.

wow

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Hahaha yes

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
Holy poo poo how is anyone that terrible

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
funny past few pages, seems the card collecting retards who only play a football game if it plays the same as pokemon are eating each other alive. it's for the best IMO

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

Mean Bean Machine posted:

funny past few pages, seems the card collecting retards who only play a football game if it plays the same as pokemon are eating each other alive. it's for the best IMO

My true love is seasons tbh but it's just too easy, even division 1 in seasons is for babies.

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

Grimey Drawer
I only do the trading stuff so that I can actually play with good dudes, I'm still about the actual gameplay first

White Noise Marine
Apr 14, 2010

hopterque posted:

Don't take my title away.

Filthee Fingas
Jan 5, 2004
It's great being left handed..you can jerk off and still keep the mouse on the right side of the keyboard
I didn't think this could get any better than when someone's wife broke the disk over her knee but it has.

There isn't even any large packs at the moment. Even if you gave me the FIFA points, I wouldn't have the time or patience to open that many packs.

I'm so glad you posted. Affirmed my decision to buy the cheapest version of the game and not to buy packs.

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos
Serie A looks really good this year, could probably assemble a really top notch squad with pace all over the place for less than 40k.

http://www.futhead.com/16/squads/1145980/

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

emanresu tnuocca posted:

Serie A looks really good this year, could probably assemble a really top notch squad with pace all over the place for less than 40k.

http://www.futhead.com/16/squads/1145980/

Important note: Pace isn't very important this year, at least up front.

Fifa 16: you better bring the beefy boys.

e: Still a good looking team though, great midfield. Nainggolan and Guarin are some of my favorite cheap players of the last few years and Mertens was fantastic for me last year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emanresu tnuocca
Sep 2, 2011

by Athanatos
I haven't played 16 yet, though I'd bet pace still has its uses and those are some really cheap players. There are plenty of cheap and beefier attacking options as well. Mandzukic, Higuain, etc.

Heck, Pogba with a few position changes could be very dominant up front if strength and dribbling really are all the rage this year, though he's going to be 50-60k for the first few months I'd wager.

• Locked thread