Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best K-On?
This poll is closed.
Mio 26 18.18%
Yui 21 14.69%
Ritsu 30 20.98%
Azusa 17 11.89%
Mugi 49 34.27%
Total: 143 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
the weird sa bug that a post completely disappears until someone posts afterwards is ftw

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

Dick Spacious CPA posted:

i thought everyone didnt like macklemore and now everyone loves this other white guy rapper named lil dickie
lil dicky is literally the devil

Mintergalactic
Dec 26, 2012

Endorph posted:

he's the rap equivalent of the dude who shows up to every LGBT meeting at a college and makes the conversation all about him even though he is none of those letters

i've met people like that, when I took an LGBT studies class for 99% of the time I sat down and shut up because I wanted to learn, but there's always that one guy who feels the need for every conversation to be about him no matter what setting they're in.

Admoon
Oct 29, 2009

ArfJason posted:

the weird sa bug that a post completely disappears until someone posts afterwards is ftw

it's very scary imo

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

seriously, watch that kpop video i posted. it got people into normal kpop so mad

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

ArfJason posted:

*In monotone* It's the best

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

ArfJason posted:

snoop dogg looking at me wide eyed as i show him the beastin beats of TWISTER -GANG MIX-

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

ArfJason posted:

It's the opposite of that, I think.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Mintergalactic posted:

i've met people like that, when I took an LGBT studies class for 99% of the time I sat down and shut up because I wanted to learn, but there's always that one guy who feels the need for every conversation to be about him no matter what setting they're in.
yeah lol. they're so used to having the world cater to them that the only way they can relate to minority issues is by figuring out how those minority issues relate to them, instead of the, you know, actual minorities.

Radio Spiricom
Aug 17, 2009

ArfJason posted:

ive literally never listened to a single macklemore song (other than clips of thrift shop) whats his deal why is he so popular

he is popular because he is white

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

heres legit something lil dicky said
“If I looked like Rick Ross, do you realize how much fun that would be? I’d literally get to say any combination of words without being judged. Proper societal standards just don’t apply to the Rick Ross’s [sic] of the world. They get to operate on a completely different playing field than the rest of us.”

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Mintergalactic posted:

when i made the lucavi sig i was expressing frustration at not being able to properly ape the Mexican Calaca style on my fb and the super social justice chick that tattooed harry potter fanfiction on her arm started belittling me for cheapening and offending a culture which then lead to her ancestry

it was surreal seeing someone i knew irl pull that routine

----------------

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

Budget Prefuse posted:

lil dicky is literally the devil

he is also terrible

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Budget Prefuse posted:

“If I looked like Rick Ross, do you realize how much fun that would be? I’d literally get to say any combination of words without being judged. Proper societal standards just don’t apply to the Rick Ross’s [sic] of the world. They get to operate on a completely different playing field than the rest of us.”

aaaaaaaaa lmafo

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

Budget Prefuse posted:

white guy rapper upset cuz he cant say friend of the family

Admoon
Oct 29, 2009

Davincie posted:

seriously, watch that kpop video i posted. it got people into normal kpop so mad

lmao i just noticed this is SMTOWN's yt channel. all those dislikes

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

ArfJason posted:

when i made the lucavi sig i was expressing frustration at not being able to properly ape the Mexican Calaca style on my fb and the super social justice chick that tattooed harry potter fanfiction on her arm started belittling me for cheapening and offending a culture which then lead to her ancestry

it was surreal seeing someone i knew irl pull that routine
the cool part is that you showed that to me too and i wasnt offended at all

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Davincie posted:

it confuses me but also makes me laugh.

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

people getting offended on my behalf is cool

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
I like Snoop Dogg.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
"if anything i think the one who shall decide if its offensive is the person im making it for, as theyre mexican. why are you speaking for a whole different culture"

"WERE LATINOS WE HAVE A THING CALLED BROTHERHOOD!!!"

"But youre of italian descent"

"IM PART INDIAN"

----------------

Mintergalactic
Dec 26, 2012

ban white people

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

Mintergalactic posted:

ban white people

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

I'm going to be racist as heck

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Whites are AIDS

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

shouldnt it be racist for white people to enjoy rap

Admoon
Oct 29, 2009

Mintergalactic posted:

ban white people

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Namtab posted:

Whites are AIDS

That's not that racist.

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

white people doing the whole self hate shtick is incredibly retarded

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I'm a white MRA from reddit and 4chan.

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

dont ban white people because my favorite rapper is white

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Davincie posted:

The white guilt meme

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

prefuse is destroying black culture

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Stairmaster posted:

what is this retarded nonsense

----------------

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Stairmaster posted:

No

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

one time my sister mentioned 'you know we're like 3% indian' and i just started shaking my head and frowning at her until she stopped talking

Mintergalactic
Dec 26, 2012

Davincie posted:

nice to meet you, white people doing the whole self hate shtick

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
enjoy hwatever the gently caress you want, assholes!!

----------------

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

pon alien posted:

I'm a white MRA from reddit and 4chan.

Seems legit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

ArfJason posted:

what is this retarded nonsense
stairmaster is trying to get attention again