Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc

drizzle posted:

I would say that's a bad trade for you. Brees is probably worse than Peyton at this point and David Johnson is for real

But is Johnson going to get the touches this year to be valuable?

I haven't seen either of the Saints games this year - is Brees really looking worse than Peyton? I also have CJ Anderson and don't like being so heavily invested in that Denver offense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN

drizzle posted:

Dude is a genius

hahahaha

drizzle
Jul 7, 2004

The world is a fine place and worth the fighting for and I hate very much to leave it.
He's better than Chris Johnson by a mile and Ellington will only play like eight games maybe

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

drizzle posted:

He's better than Chris Johnson by a mile and Ellington will only play like eight games maybe

Yeah but that doesn't actually mean that he'll get the touches he deserves.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Jeremy Hill & Ameer Abdullah starting, Isaiah Crowell, Devonta Freeman and Karlos Williams on my bench gently caress this stupid game

Hail Mary Crockett Gillmore play already paying off though.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

Anyone that has seen both play in the first two weeks able to weigh in on Brees vs. Peyton?

Psikotik
Dec 17, 2002

Random more like ranDUMB
College Slice
Where can I trade in these shares of Lamar Miller ?

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
Thank you Jeremy Hill for absolutely nothing today

axelord
Dec 28, 2012

College Slice

Full Metal Jackass posted:

Thank you Jeremy Hill for absolutely nothing today

Hey man he beat out Evans

axelord
Dec 28, 2012

College Slice

drizzle posted:

Just as a counter point Arian's has already said you can't trust a rookie as a starting RB.

And in the same situation with Mendhall and Rookie Ellington, Mendhall kept getting the start despite Ellington looking like the better back.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

axelord posted:

Hey man he beat out Evans

Not in my league with -3 per fumble :negative:

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Hey y'all guess who was the retard who benched Allen Robinson for Kendall Wright :suicide:

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Benne posted:

Hey y'all guess who was the retard who benched Allen Robinson for Kendall Wright :suicide:

I have Matt Jones and Allen Robinson in SA's League of Posts, a 14 team league.

They're on my bench.

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

I'm gonna lose in everything this week badly

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

Shoe do do do do do do do
Shoe do do do do do do yeah
Shoe do do do do do do do
Shoe do do do do do do yeah
My dynasty team this week starts Megatron/Cobb/JMatthews at WR.

Opponent has Edelman/Fitz/Sanders :negative:

Veritek83
Jul 7, 2008

The Irish can't drink. What you always have to remember with the Irish is they get mean. Virtually every Irish I've known gets mean when he drinks.
I thought to myself, "yeah, drop DeAngelo Williams, that game against the Pats was a fluke. Pick up this Brandon Coleman guy- maybe he has a crazy big day. And definitely bench Big Ben for Carson Palmer, the Niners are actually going to play some defense this year." :smith:

cams
Mar 28, 2003

i am really terrified as a demarco murray owner

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...
I just need Jordan Matthews, Frank Gore and Brandon Marshall to outscore Russel Wilson by 11. I felt good about it at the start of this Philly/Dallas game

Now I'm not so sure

climboutonalimb
Sep 4, 2004

I get knocked down but I get up again You are never going to keep me down
I have both Keenan Allen and Stevie Johnson... guess which one I started. :/

Harold Cooplowski
Sep 11, 2013
Last week I started ARob over Chris Ivory and Eifert

This week I started Chris Ivory over ARob and Eifert

:shepicide:

Basically what I'm saying is Eifert confirmed for 12 yards next week.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Well so much for Dallas and their passing game. As a Washington fan this pleases me greatly.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Also holy poo poo Sam Bradford.

365 Nog Hogger
Jan 19, 2008

by Shine
Came home to find T.Williams had a decent day and opponent's Romo is broken. This is ok.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Also holy poo poo Sam Bradford.

I'm not ready to give up on Chip's Wild Ride but I'm definitely going to sit out the next couple loops

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
Man I hope Jeremy Hill doesn't get limited touches next week because of his fumbles.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

old dog child posted:

I'm not ready to give up on Chip's Wild Ride but I'm definitely going to sit out the next couple loops

Yeah. Definitely makes me feel better about having Tannehill to start though.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004
I have one leg off of Chip's Wild Ride and if i keep up with this indecisiveness my entire body may be torn apart by the machina.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

Full Metal Jackass posted:

Man I hope Jeremy Hill doesn't get limited touches next week because of his fumbles.

I'm probably starting D. Lewis and Vereen next week depending on match ups over L. Miller and Hill. gently caress it. I don't care anymore.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
Bengals @ Baltimore next week, so Hill isn't in a fantastic spot anyway. But I'll be starting him, DSYS, etc etc. You probably don't have anyone else of his caliber on your team anyway, ya know? I don't...unless Foster starts!

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

RVProfootballer posted:

Bengals @ Baltimore next week, so Hill isn't in a fantastic spot anyway. But I'll be starting him, DSYS, etc etc. You probably don't have anyone else of his caliber on your team anyway, ya know? I don't...unless Foster starts!

There is a good chance I'm starting Latavius and Gurley over JHill/Gore :suicide:

e: well I guess there's still hope for Gore since he faces the Titans next week

Zypher
Sep 3, 2009

Rutgers

Your 2006
Mythical National
Champions!
Someone hold me close and tell me not to panic with Cooks

Miko
May 20, 2001

Where I come from, there's no such thing as kryptonite.
Robbie Gould put up 14 points in both Week 1 and 2. DSYS people.

VDay
Jul 2, 2003

I'm Pacman Jones!
I don't know about everyone else, but my league's scoreboard looks like a god drat massacre. Multiple people might finish with less than 70 points (standard scoring, everyone averages around 90), one guy's going to barely break 50, and while almost everyone still has 1-2 players left I doubt there are more than 3 people with over 100 points this week.

Just loving brutal. Reminds me of last season's first 3 weeks where I actually got curious and did the math and it turned out that there were something like 300 points scored less than the year before. If you somehow managed to miss getting matched up against a couple of the dozen guys that actually had great weeks, congrats.

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
So Charles Johnson is really droppable right now

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Jota posted:

So Charles Johnson is really droppable right now

I was worried when I saw I was facing "C Johnson" in the WR slot. Then I realized it was the one from Minnesota and laughed.

zeroprime
Mar 25, 2006

Words go here.

Fun Shoe
Thank you L. Fitzgerald for saving my rear end this week (because someone had to make up for D Sproles, L. Miller, and Shady McCoy dragging rear end this week).

TheFlyingLlama
Jan 2, 2013

You really think someone would do that? Just go on the internet and be a llama?

so with romo injured and no QB on my bench, which waiver QB should I be looking for? Alex Smith, Nick Foles, Andy Dalton or Tyrod Taylor?

365 Nog Hogger
Jan 19, 2008

by Shine

TheFlyingLlama posted:

so with romo injured and no QB on my bench, which waiver QB should I be looking for? Alex Smith, Nick Foles, Andy Dalton or Tyrod Taylor?

I hate Dalton but I think he has the best chance of performing well right now, good o-line, good targets, good run game to take the heat off.

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

TheFlyingLlama posted:

My league doesn't even have half those options. I'm looking at Taylor, Carr, Manziel or Winston. gently caress me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

I'm in a two leagues with a five man bench. In one of them I have Romo, Dez, and Hilton. In the other I have Romo, CJA, and Hill.

In the league where I'm the defending champion, I scored 51 points and put faith in Chips Wild Ride by going with Bradford.

gently caress fantasy football.

• Locked thread