Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
Do pigs even have lips?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

keep punching joe posted:

The source is apparently another MP.

Now who would have an axe to grind, and knew Cameron back in his pig loving days?
Gideon?

Why is the Mail publishing this? Is money more important than right wing loyalty?

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.
Hello just popping in from the colonies to say hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha your pm is a pigfucker

E: :boonie:

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes
Nice of Ashcroft to wait until Cameron has no more elections to win before publishing this, though

e: I mean he'll probably stand again as an MP but who cares

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one
When the night is calling

XMNN posted:

Gideon?

Why is the Mail publishing this? Is money more important than right wing loyalty?

Yes?

Also, they can easily say they ARE being loyal to the right because this debauched necroporker isn't fit to run the country, or indeed anything at all.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

XMNN posted:

Gideon?

Is that even a question?

Pesky Splinter
Feb 16, 2011

A worried pug.
Front page says:

quote:

• Mr Cameron was a member of a 'dope smoking group' called the Flam Club at Oxford University.
  • Cocaine was later allowed to circulate at his and his wife's home.
  • Mr Cameron was also in a debauched Oxford socitey that specialies in 'bizzare rituals and sexual excess'.
  • The book reports a source who claims that during Mr Cameron's initiation ceremony he 'put a private part of his anatomy' into a dead pig's mouth. Furthermore the source claimes to have seen photgraphic evidence.

i demand pictures.

Pissflaps posted:

Do pigs even have lips?

Well, you can put lipstick on a pig...but you're still a PM getting a blow job off so much bacon.

:lol:

Pesky Splinter fucked around with this message at 23:20 on Sep 20, 2015

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

If this ends up being true, ousting Cameron, fracturing the tories in the ensuing power vacuum, and leading to a labour surge in an early election, I am not going to be happy about crediting the daily mail with starting the revolution.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

Mister Adequate posted:

Yes?

Also, they can easily say they ARE being loyal to the right because this debauched necroporker isn't fit to run the country, or indeed anything at all.

OwlFancier posted:

Is that even a question?
Yeah, it sort of dawned on me immediately after I posted.

Pesky Splinter posted:

Front page says:

i demand pictures.

Well, you can put lipstick on a pig...but you're still a PM getting a blow job off so much bacon.
I wish we'd given our "dope smoking group" a cool name :(. Not Flam Club though, that's pretty bad more in a Choom Gang direction.

e: Also I wouldn't have invited James Delingpole.

XMNN fucked around with this message at 23:19 on Sep 20, 2015

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends

the full part about the photo with context. Does it exist? Does it not?

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
New Labour is dead and David Cameron hosed a pig. This is the best thread since Thatcher died.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Did the dead pig have a thatcher wig on?

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

Gonzo McFee posted:

New Labour is dead and David Cameron hosed a pig. This is the best thread since Thatcher died.

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

I was thinking for a second we could narrow this down by eliminating how many tory mps were oxford contemporaries but I have the feeling that is still going to be a large number

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
And you pommy bastards laughed at Abbott eating an onion.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
David Cameron is ruined. You can't go on after a paper states that you hosed a pig in the mouth.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

I see trees of green, red roses too

I see them bloom, for me and you

and I think to myself

DavCam hosed a pig.

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

Charlie Brooker posted:

poo poo. Turns out Black Mirror is a documentary series.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Does this mean Hugh Grant and Ian Hislop also hosed a pig in the gob?

mediadave
Sep 8, 2011
Hmmhmm, who could be the source?

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

Prime Ministers Questions is still scheduled for Wednesday, right?

KOGAHAZAN!!
Apr 29, 2013

a miserable failure as a person

an incredible success as a magical murder spider

David Cameron: a threat to our livestock's security

Pesky Splinter
Feb 16, 2011

A worried pug.

mediadave posted:

Probably wouldn't be so close...after all, if Cameron hosed a pig, what did Boris do? Sheep? Cow?

thespaceinvader
Mar 30, 2011

The slightest touch from a Gol-Shogeg will result in Instant Death!
I'm so happy.

Also, this just in:

Unelectable and de-elected former liberal democrat slash Tory Stooge Vince Cable believes that eminently electable and repeatedly, latterly overwhelmingly, elected Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn is unelectable.

More at elev... no, actually, STFU Cable, no-one cares what you think any more.

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2015/sep/20/vince-cable-contradicts-tim-farron-coalition-corbyn-labour

Zephro
Nov 23, 2000

I suppose I could part with one and still be feared...
I'm gonna be all devil's advocatey and ask whether sticking your cock in a dead pig's mouth is tremendously different from, for instance, the rowing team at my redbrick university buying a round of pints, each sticking their dick in one, then shuffling them around so you end up drinking a beer that's had your random teammate's knob in it

Beware of poshos and rowers I guess

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

mediadave posted:

I hadn't seen the year after's, with him in the middle.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Zephro posted:

I'm gonna be all devil's advocatey and ask whether sticking your cock in a dead pig's mouth is tremendously different from, for instance, the rowing team at my redbrick university buying a round of pints, each sticking their dick in one, then shuffling them around so you end up drinking a beer that's had your random teammate's knob in it

One of those is a pint.

The other is a dead pig.

HTH

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

Zephro posted:

Rowers are posh.

thespaceinvader
Mar 30, 2011

The article is already in the citations for that wiki entry.

Zephro posted:

It's not tremendously different.

It is, however, very *importantly* different.

Zephro
Nov 23, 2000

Hijo Del Helmsley posted:

One of those is a pint.

The other is a dead pig.

HTH
I'm presuming the dead pig is intended for consumption at some point; ie it's a hog roast or something rather than a pig killed specifically to be a receptacle of an aristocratic bellend.

Maybe I'm wrong, idk

quote:

I hadn't seen the year after's, with him in the middle.
TimesWhenYouWantASingleHandGrenade.jpg

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Mister Adequate posted:

debauched necroporker

M....MODS NAME CHANGE

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Posh people can't be trusted with their genitals.

thespaceinvader
Mar 30, 2011

Zephro posted:

I'm presuming the dead pig is intended for consumption at some point; ie it's a hog roast or something rather than a pig killed specifically to be a receptacle of an aristocratic bellend.

Maybe I'm wrong, idk

I would submit that whether it's slaughtered specifically for the purposes of producing blackmail material on future PMs (sometimes I do wonder whether that's what things like the Bullingdon Club are actually FOR) or whether it was slaughtered to be eaten and coincidentally engaged as a disturbing sex toy is pretty much irrelevant next to the fact that said aristocratic bellend STUCK HIS DICK IN IT.

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

Gonzo McFee posted:

David Cameron mouth hosed a dead pig and Jeremy Corbyn is a Robot Anime Man. 2015 is the strangest year so far.

Jesus I'm worried about what other black mirror stuff will come true :psyduck:

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Ah, a fine thread title.

namesake
Jun 19, 2006

"When I was a girl, around 12 or 13, I had a fantasy that I'd grow up to marry Captain Scarlet, but he'd be busy fighting the Mysterons so I'd cuckold him with the sexiest people I could think of - Nigel Mansell, Pat Sharp and Mr. Blobby."

ShaneMacGowansTeeth posted:

Prime Ministers Questions is still scheduled for Wednesday, right?

No wonder he was suddenly so keen to have a serious and formal PMQs from here on out.

No oinking at the toffs, for instance.

Gonzo McFee posted:

David Cameron mouth hosed a dead pig and Jeremy Corbyn is a Robot Anime Man. 2015 is the strangest year so far.

Jeremy Corbyn is real and strong and is my friend.

Also David Cameron has sex with a dead pig.

Zephro
Nov 23, 2000

Only registered members can see post attachments!

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
So is he going to studiously ignore it or sue someone/everyone?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.
What on earth was he thinking? This just isn't kosher.

• Locked thread