Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pesky Splinter
Feb 16, 2011

A worried pug.

Spermgod posted:

whats this about robot anime

Metal Gear. Corbyn vaguely resembles one of the characters.

[e]: Beaten

Gonzo McFee posted:

Jeremy Corbyn looks like Solidus Snake and David Cameron his his Solid Snake in a dead pig.

Pig Boss.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes
I heard some chat that there isn't a PMQs scheduled for this week, can anyone in the know confirm/deny? searches for "next PMQs" at the moment are just bringing up a bunch of pig jokes.

Also yeah, it would be better for Corbyn to not mention it this week if there is, Cameron's going to get enough poo poo for this from all other angles.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.

thespaceinvader
Mar 30, 2011

The slightest touch from a Gol-Shogeg will result in Instant Death!

:vince:

Antares
Jan 13, 2006

christmas in september, jesus

Jrbg
May 20, 2014

I'm surprised at how fast this has happened.

https://twitter.com/hitsthefanmusic/status/645732747479248896

Zephro
Nov 23, 2000

I suppose I could part with one and still be feared...
It's not like the Mail to bury the lede but the first half of the actual article is a long tedious screed about how some posh kids at university used THE DEVIL WEED MARIJUANA and is really boring

Pesky Splinter
Feb 16, 2011

A worried pug.

Ahahaha! That's loving great!

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-
I really hope this claimed photographic evidence surfaces. Surely Cameron would have to resign, how could he possibly continue as PM and our country's representative to other world leaders when everyone knows that he had his dick in a dead pig? And how will our staunch allies, Israel and Saudi Arabia, take this news?

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends
He made mistakes! We've all done it!

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

A Black Mark For Retarded Posting
Leave Samantha Cameron out of this, she didn't ask for a perverted pig fucker for a husband.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
Is anyone saying this didn't happen?

thespaceinvader
Mar 30, 2011

Zephro posted:

It's not like the Mail to bury the lede but the first half of the actual article is a long tedious screed about how some kids at university used THE DEVIL WEED MARIJUANA and is really boring

A large part of me thinks that the DM editors think that KIDS do DRUGS is the lead and this is a nonentity aside that for some reason didn't quite hit the cutting room floor.

LemonDrizzle
Mar 28, 2012

neoliberal shithead

Angepain posted:

I heard some chat that there isn't a PMQs scheduled for this week, can anyone in the know confirm/deny? searches for "next PMQs" at the moment are just bringing up a bunch of pig jokes.

Also yeah, it would be better for Corbyn to not mention it this week if there is, Cameron's going to get enough poo poo for this from all other angles.
No PMQ this week AFAIK because the Lib Dem conference is on.

thespaceinvader
Mar 30, 2011

LemonDrizzle posted:

No PMQ this week AFAIK because the Lib Dem conference is on.

No PMQs because EIGHT loving MPs might not be there? What?

Antares
Jan 13, 2006

you probably can't emptyquote in this forum

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.
Twitter now gravitating towards the #baeofpigs hashtag if you're following this live

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

chaos rhames posted:

It might not have happened, but David Cameron might have to issue a statement saying he didn't gently caress a pig and that's what's important here.

kustomkarkommando
Oct 22, 2012

thespaceinvader posted:

No PMQs because EIGHT loving MPs might not be there? What?

It's Conference recess. Labour's is coming up as well, followed by the Tory conference at the start of October

Parliament doesn't return till October 12th

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

In a beautiful coincidence, this shirt predated #baeofpigs #snoutrage

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

SKY COQ posted:

Twitter now gravitating towards the #baeofpigs hashtag if you're following this live
Way better than #piggate.

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends

thespaceinvader
Mar 30, 2011

#Hameron is better.

Also

GodDAMNIT why did the Last Leg have to finish a fortnight ago? COuldn't they have waited?

kustomkarkommando posted:

It's Conference recess. Labour's is coming up as well, followed by the Tory conference at the start of October

Parliament doesn't return till October 12th

Ugh, really? How much time off do we give these people and necroporkers?

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

big scary monsters posted:

I really hope this claimed photographic evidence surfaces. Surely Cameron would have to resign, how could he possibly continue as PM and our country's representative to other world leaders when everyone knows that he had his dick in a dead pig? And how will our staunch allies, Israel and Saudi Arabia, take this news?

Obviously it's haraam.

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

David Cameron hosed a pig?

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

Sadly the first of the new season of Have I Got News For You isn't until next week, but I hope they still bring it up. Especially as Hislop's apparently also a member of this gang.

baka kaba
Jul 19, 2003

PLEASE ASK ME, THE SELF-PROFESSED NO #1 PAUL CATTERMOLE FAN IN THE SOMETHING AWFUL S-CLUB 7 MEGATHREAD, TO NAME A SINGLE SONG BY HIS EXCELLENT NU-METAL SIDE PROJECT, SKUA, AND IF I CAN'T PLEASE TELL ME TO
EAT SHIT

tithin posted:

The Pig Society

LemonDrizzle
Mar 28, 2012

neoliberal shithead
You have to hand it to Ashcroft, that's some pretty good revenge right there.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

tithin posted:

David Cameron (allegedly) hosed a pig.

LemonDrizzle posted:

You have to hand it to Ashcroft, that's some pretty good revenge right there.

I'm not sure it could have been better timed really, even before the election it might have been passed off as slander but if it ousts him now it'd cause chaos for the tories.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

tithin posted:

The pig was dead

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
So is this something pigfucker Cameron will be forced to resign over or is there nothing that is truly beneath a Tory?

Also, why is the daily mail doing this? Aren't they supposed to be the moth piece of the right? Why sabotage the protege of their lord and master thatcher?!

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

via Dadchat:

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

SKY COQ posted:

The pig was dead

What the gently caress

mrpwase
Apr 21, 2010

I HAVE GREAT AVATAR IDEAS
For the Many, Not the Few

David Cameron.

That's the guy that hosed a dead pig.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Louise Mensch is on twitter right now denying the story and simultaneously putting it down to "Boys will be boys".

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Al-Saqr posted:

Also, why is the daily mail doing this? Aren't they supposed to be the moth piece of the right? Why sabotage the protege of their lord and master thatcher?!

The right is united by money, if the money pulls them apart, they fracture.

thespaceinvader
Mar 30, 2011

Angepain posted:

Sadly the first of the new season of Have I Got News For You isn't until next week, but I hope they still bring it up. Especially as Hislop's apparently also a member of this gang.

It's not the last leg, but it that'll do (pig, that'll do). Also, Mock the Week will be... fun this week...

OwlFancier posted:

David Cameron (allegedly) hosed a pig.

For accuracy, I think what's been reported is that DC allegedly put a private part of his anatomy into the mouth of a dead pig and that there was at one point photographic evidence of this which has not yet come to light.

Pesky Splinter
Feb 16, 2011

A worried pug.

chaos rhames posted:

Number 10 are currently neither confirming, nor denying. Presumably they're asking Cameron what the likelihood of it being true is, or the likelihood of the photo coming to light. making GBS threads themselves because you know what loving goes on at them posh schools. They're probably going to issue a statment denying it.

Hopefully followed by the reveal of the photo by that MP, so we can revel in it.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

Al-Saqr posted:

So is this something pigfucker Cameron will be forced to resign over or is there nothing that is truly beneath a Tory?

The Mail is the national id, a primal howl of rage. No man can control such a thing.

Particularly if he's had a blowjob from a dead pig.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Al-Saqr posted:

Also, why is the daily mail doing this? Aren't they supposed to be the moth piece of the right?
Drawn to any glimmer of light and generally annoying? Moths are actually useful though.

(sorry)

• Locked thread