Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

took me a second, but i get it

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Siljmonster posted:

hololens looking better!

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

do we have any prospective YOSParents..?

https://plus.google.com/+AndrejKarpathy/posts/GuutNpJKCUp

Triglav
Jun 2, 2007

IT IS HARAAM TO SEND SMILEY FACES THROUGH THE INTERNET
Janye

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

some of my credit cards still say Jayne

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

NoneMoreNegative posted:

some of my credit cards still say Jayne

the firefly cancellation hit us all hard

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

ArcaneMan
Nov 2, 2004
uh oh
Benis

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

ken m. pseudonym

it has to be

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
hail satin

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

good album

really liked her cover of eminem's bonny and clyde

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

syscall girl posted:

good album

really liked her cover of eminem's bonny and clyde

ja

rattle snakes, strange little girl, im not in love are good too

i dont like mondays is a monster tho

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

The front page of tomorrow's daily heil is claiming that the British Prime Minister stuck his cock in a dead pigs mouth. Black Mirror is a documentary apparently

Segmentation Fault
Jun 7, 2012

jre posted:

The front page of tomorrow's daily heil is claiming that the British Prime Minister stuck his cock in a dead pigs mouth. Black Mirror is a documentary apparently

im glad that this won't happen in the US on account of our president being a muslim

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord
that explains the tweets i've been seeing
https://twitter.com/BarackObadyin/status/645727941838663680

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum

jre posted:

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/politics/david-cameron-secures-45m-pig-semen-deal-between-uk-and-china-8982318.html

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

jre posted:

too good to be true

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

EAT PORK RINDS
EAT DEAD PIGS

EAT PORK RINDS
EAT DEAD PIGS

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
Dick Dorkins at it again

Scientist Richard Dawkins has provoked outrage after heavily criticising the 14-year-old Texan teen who was arrested for bringing a homemade clock to school.

Dawkins criticised Ahmed Mohamed on Twitter for claiming the clock was his invention, and questioned whether the teen in fact "wanted to be arrested"

Posting a video which argues that the clock was not an "invention" as much as a reassembly of an existing clock, Dawkins asked what Mohamed's "motive" was.

"If this is true, what was his motive? Whether or not he wanted the police to arrest him, they shouldn't have done so," he tweeted.

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-

jre posted:

more detail:

also

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

Dick Dorkins at it again

Scientist Richard Dawkins has provoked outrage after heavily criticising the 14-year-old Texan teen who was arrested for bringing a homemade clock to school.

Dawkins criticised Ahmed Mohamed on Twitter for claiming the clock was his invention, and questioned whether the teen in fact "wanted to be arrested"

Posting a video which argues that the clock was not an "invention" as much as a reassembly of an existing clock, Dawkins asked what Mohamed's "motive" was.

"If this is true, what was his motive? Whether or not he wanted the police to arrest him, they shouldn't have done so," he tweeted.
kinda seems like that 14-year-old nerdy kid wanted to be arrested for suspicion of bringing a bomb to school, y'know?

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Space-Pope posted:

kinda seems like that 14-year-old nerdy kid wanted to be arrested for suspicion of bringing a bomb to school, y'know?

As a non-White in America he obviously wants as many interactions with the police as possible.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Space-Pope posted:

i have no idea how dawkins could have that kind of reaction

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

prefect posted:

he hates muslims so much that he thinks they're all part of a grand conspiracy

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-
this wouldn't have happened if he'd brought a gun to school instead

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

Dick Dorkins at it again

wait. how are those two ideas in any way related? how does claiming it's his invention make him want to be arrested? were the police from the patent office?

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

i literally just watched that episode

all i can say is :staredog: x 10000000000000000000000

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

prefect posted:

about one in four brilliant academic biologists turn into absolute loving nutbars at around sixty, and will, if not physically restrained, hunker down and take repeated runny shits all over whatever legacy they may have had. see also margulles, watson, and to a lesser extent e.o. wilson

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Trig Discipline posted:

about one in four brilliant academic biologists turn into absolute loving nutbars at around sixty, and will, if not physically restrained, hunker down and take repeated runny shits all over whatever legacy they may have had. see also margulles, watson, and to a lesser extent e.o. wilson

It's good you're taking your runny shits now then huh? Lmao xD

• Locked thread