Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Skull Servant
Oct 25, 2009

You think Ol Dave has just drifted off to sleep to be woken by an aide telling him this news? Or are they going to let him sleep?

Your PM hosed a dead pig, btw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

sebzilla posted:

What a time to be alive.

Well, yeah. It's certainly not a time to be dead.

And a pig.

Selenephos
Jul 9, 2010

What bizarre, alternate universe have I entered? One where Jeremy Corbyn is leader of Labour and David Cameron was ousted as a pig fucker?

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one
When the night is calling

From Twitter

quote:

I hope that Taiwanese news animation team is aware of this

lol

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
I don't think they kissed.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
He may have hosed a pig but a least he can sing the national anthem.

Not Operator
Jan 1, 2009

Not A doctor, THE Doctor!
As a nation led by a pigfucker, maybe we actually do need the international validation provided by nuclear weapons.

I'm coming round on trident, guys.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

Guavanaut posted:

I don't think they kissed.

That pig sure kissed part of him.

Captain No-mates
Apr 3, 2010

David Cameron hosed a dead pig.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Cabinet posted:

You think Ol Dave has just drifted off to sleep to be woken by an aide telling him this news? Or are they going to let him sleep?

Currently calling M16 to ask for a favor.

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

You Brits have really stepped up your 'humiliate a tory PM' game, after watching us roast Tony Abbott.

mrpwase
Apr 21, 2010

I HAVE GREAT AVATAR IDEAS
For the Many, Not the Few

Cabinet posted:

Your PM hosed a dead pig, btw

He's just lying there peacefully, counting sheep to help him off

Skull Servant
Oct 25, 2009

Could have at least bought the pig dinner first.

mrpwase
Apr 21, 2010

Captain No-mates posted:

David Cameron hosed a dead pig.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Tokamak posted:

You Brits have really stepped up your 'humiliate a tory PM' game, after watching us roast Tony Abbott.

If it makes you feel any better I have no doubt that Abbott probably also hosed a pig and didn't even need a reason to do it.

Pesky Splinter
Feb 16, 2011

A worried pug.

Tokamak posted:

He only got roasted with onions. Ours was a pork roast.

Pesky Splinter fucked around with this message at 02:18 on Sep 21, 2015

spectralent
Oct 1, 2014

Me and the boys poppin' down to the shops
I've been running tabletop games all evening and this is the best story to come back to.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
David "Dave" Cameron, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom had sexual intercourse with a severed pig's head. Whether or not he climaxed is yet to be confirmed.

Skull Servant
Oct 25, 2009

David Cameron: Bae of Pigs

Captain Mediocre
Oct 14, 2005

Saving lives and money!

David Cameron, our prime minister, had sex with a dead pig.

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-

Al-Saqr posted:

Admit it, who else here felt it in their BONES the first time you laid eyes on Cameron that he's the type to have done something loving disgusting like this in his youth? he seems like the repressed type who'd do this.

Yeah one of the greatest things about this story (other than "David Cameron hosed a dead pig") is how instantly believable it is. Nobody even questions the idea that Cameron might have put his cock in a dead pig. Tony Blair may be a hideous and wretched human being, but you don't look at him and straight away think "pig fucker". With Cameron, the only surprising aspect is that it's being reported on at all.

Another Person
Oct 21, 2010

Cabinet posted:

David Cameron: Bae of Pigs

Cerv
Sep 14, 2004

This is a silly post with little news value.

You pray for anything to distract the thread and get away from the same nuclear weapon arguments getting done over, and this happens.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Delingpole is confirming Cameron's Deli pole with "Boys will be Boys" patter.

https://twitter.com/JamesDelingpole/status/645727216119193600

baka kaba
Jul 19, 2003

PLEASE ASK ME, THE SELF-PROFESSED NO #1 PAUL CATTERMOLE FAN IN THE SOMETHING AWFUL S-CLUB 7 MEGATHREAD, TO NAME A SINGLE SONG BY HIS EXCELLENT NU-METAL SIDE PROJECT, SKUA, AND IF I CAN'T PLEASE TELL ME TO
EAT SHIT

Oberleutnant posted:

Whether or not he climaxed is yet to be confirmed.

It's called Getting On

Ghetto Prince
Sep 11, 2010

got to be mellow, y'all

Gonzo McFee posted:

The Prime Minister in Black Mirror did it for the noble reason of saving a young woman from being murdered.

David Cameron did it to gain access to a secret society that granted him the power and influence to become PM.

There is nothing noble about Cameron's porking.

quote:

Princess Susannah (Lydia Wilson), a much loved member of the Royal Family, is kidnapped and the ransom demand is an unusual one; Prime Minister David Cameron must have sexual intercourse with a pig on live national television. As the time starts to run out and public support rapidly disappears, Cameron finds he may have no choice but to go through with the obscene act.

It came out in 2011, holy gently caress, how long have the rumors been swirling around on this?

Ghetto Prince fucked around with this message at 01:05 on Sep 21, 2015

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-the-papers-34310771

The BBC has dropped covering the Daily Mail today.

Pesky Splinter
Feb 16, 2011

A worried pug.
David "Snuffle Truffle" Cameron. David "Pork Sword" Cameron. David "Slam-bam-thank-you-ham" Cameron.

lol but
Feb 24, 2007

body is a dinosaur
Slippery Tilde

Gonzo McFee posted:

Delingpole is confirming Cameron's Deli pole

noice

Captain No-mates
Apr 3, 2010

You don't have to have hosed a dead pig to be Prime Minister but it helps. ;)

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

big scary monsters posted:

Yeah one of the greatest things about this story (other than "David Cameron hosed a dead pig") is how instantly believable it is. Nobody even questions the idea that Cameron might have put his cock in a dead pig. Tony Blair may be a hideous and wretched human being, but you don't look at him and straight away think "pig fucker". With Cameron, the only surprising aspect is that it's being reported on at all.

I'm still in the "I don't believe he wouldn't, but I have no earthly conception of why he would" phase.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

big scary monsters posted:

"David Cameron hosed a dead pig"

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

happyhippy posted:

http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-the-papers-34310771

The BBC has dropped covering the Daily Mail today.

I can think of Rasher decisions.

mrpwase
Apr 21, 2010

Cerv posted:

You pray for anything to distract the thread and get away from the same nuclear weapon arguments getting done over, and this happens.

I feel like this is a good way to unite people, I mean at the end of the day aren't we all just people who haven't hosed a dead pig? :)

apart from that one guy

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

OwlFancier posted:

I'm still in the "I don't believe he wouldn't, but I have no earthly conception of why he would" phase.

loving look at him don't tell me you can look at that shiny, pudgy, pasty face and not immediately think "hosed a dead pig once".

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

baka kaba posted:

It's called Getting On
Getting Off, surely?

OwlFancier posted:

To gain access to a secret society of pig fuckers. Anyone who had friends in the school rugby team can instantly believe that the same thing continues but worse as you head towards the top.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Gonzo McFee posted:

I can think of Rasher decisions.

But it's a Crackling story, you'd think they'd cover it.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012
Bet you wish you'd taken Corbyn up on his offer of talking about politics rather than personalities now, huh, Dave?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006
Just a heartwarming example of Pig Society in action

• Locked thread