Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

trem_two posted:

Chiellini was trying to tackle a Genoa player bringing the ball out of the penalty area, ended up a bit of a 50/50 challenge and there was some contact.

Lol

Consigli almost gave away one to Totti right now in a similar situation, I thought he was going to grab the ball with his hands outside of the box.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
Lemina was decent today. Seems to be a similar to Sturaro in terms of quality and playing style.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

I think Sansone just got robbed of a goal, very tight decision.

E: Consigli with a monster save, wow

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
Mandzukic just blew out a hammy.

All I can do is lol...

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

I see Roma are in winter form early this year.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
Juve weren't very good, should've stomped Genoa after they went to 10 men but it was still pretty dull attacking play. And now the top 2 strikers are dead.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Hellas just equalized in the last kick of the game after like, 8 minutes if injury time. I'm mad.

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Somehow Fiorentina by scoring negative 6 goals is now on third place with 3 victories. The mind boggles.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe

canepazzo posted:

Somehow Fiorentina by scoring negative 6 goals is now on third place with 3 victories. The mind boggles.

It's a funny old table right now, that's for sure.

Here's hoping Napoli stay where they are.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
Great goal by Higuain, turned the defender and left Marchetti with no chance to get to it.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

canepazzo posted:

The mind boggles most with Juventus. Old lady is right.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe

Soulex posted:

The mind boggles most with Juventus. Old lady is right.

Nah, they are getting biased calls and are back baby!

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
Another really nice goal by Napoli, Insigne put Allan through on goal with a nice ball through traffic and Allan had a good finish.

Napoli actually look really good today.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

So I somehow ended up with 30 stitches in my head after a mistery incident last night, and missed the juve match.

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!
These are good and worth a watch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElgssCUtv1o
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHCD7tfJmr8

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe

Drogadon posted:

So I somehow ended up with 30 stitches in my head after a mistery incident last night, and missed the juve match.

:stare:

It wasn't that great to watch anyways. Cuadrado was good, Pogba was pretty good, Lemina had a decent showing for his debut, Morata pulled his dick muscle and could be out for a while, and Mandzukic should be ok, got subbed off but it was apparently just due to cramping.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

It was not even a cool injury, apparently I slipped and somehow hit the back of my head on a doorknob. I don't remember anything after that but seems like Itried to clean up the blood then went and asked my housemate for help and he took me to my parents' house nearby, then they took me to the hospital. I need to come up with a cool story to tell instead because this sounds really lame.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe

Drogadon posted:

It was not even a cool injury, apparently I slipped and somehow hit the back of my head on a doorknob. I don't remember anything after that but seems like Itried to clean up the blood then went and asked my housemate for help and he took me to my parents' house nearby, then they took me to the hospital. I need to come up with a cool story to tell instead because this sounds really lame.

Hopefully you have a cool scar and/or cool painkillers.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
3-0 Napoli now, Insigne.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Drogadon posted:

What a coincidence. Most Juve matches this season have had me in stitches too!

Drogadon posted:

Don't worry, I've found most Juve fans have memory issues. Like when they claimed scudetto they didn't have.

hope you're ok though. Head injuries suck fierce.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Soulex posted:

What a coincidence. Most Juve matches this season have had me in stitches too!

Don't worry, I've found most Juve fans have memory issues. Like when they claimed scudetto they didn't have.

hope you're ok though. Head injuries suck fierce.

lol, it's cold to burn a hospitalized dude like that

thanks, hopefully I'll be fine

trem_two posted:

Hopefully you have a cool scar and/or cool painkillers.

Haven't seen the scar yet, but will probably look nice next to my other head scar

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
Soulex is going ham on us.

4-0 Napoli now. Insigne and Higuain have been insanely sick today. Lazio have been garbage too tbf.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
Add Allan to the list of players that have been fully sick for Napoli today.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

De Laurentiis's yacht caught fire earlier this week. Maybe it was a message to the Napoli players from some external parties to shape the gently caress up.

Drogadon posted:

Glad you're ok even if it's a dumb injury. That sounds painful.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Quoting so I remember to watch this later.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe

Gigi Galli posted:

De Laurentiis's yacht caught fire earlier this week. Maybe it was a message to the Napoli players from some external parties to shape the gently caress up.

Wow, it sure did. He had to be rescued by helicopter.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

That's some wolf of wall street poo poo right there

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

The two videos about Parma and Carpi are good; I think most everyone in here knows the Parma story pretty well, but the Carpi one brings up a good point about their stadium and why they can't play there.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Morata will be out for 1-2 weeks, but there were no tears in his muscles, just strain. Mandzukic is out for at least three weeks.

Reminder that there are midweek games this week as well.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Gigi Galli posted:

Morata will be out for 1-2 weeks, but there were no tears in his muscles, just strain. Mandzukic is out for at least three weeks.

Reminder that there are midweek games this week as well.

Come on Big Zaz and Little Paulo, I guess.

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Toni is out at least two months with a knee injury :(

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

canepazzo posted:

Toni is out at least two months with a knee injury :(

Sorry for big Luca but I'm glad that Hellas wont have him and I hope they lose every game.

GreatestLurker
Sep 12, 2011

Gigi Galli posted:

Sorry for big Luca but I'm glad that Hellas wont have him and I hope they lose every game.

even tomorrow? agreed.

Go on the Udine today though :getin:

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

GreatestLurker posted:

even tomorrow? agreed.

Go on the Udine today though :getin:

If Inter winning the scudetto would relegate Hellas, I would take it.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe

Gigi Galli posted:

If Inter winning the scudetto would relegate Hellas, I would take it.

:getout:

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Remember that post when I'm melting down for pages at the end of the season as Inter adds a second star.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
I have an alternate proposition: Inter getting relegated allows for Hellas to take the scudetto.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

trem_two posted:

I have an alternate proposition: Inter getting relegated allows for Hellas to take the scudetto.

drat, tempting, but unacceptable because those poo poo eaters in Verona would never shut up about it. I was two when they last won the title and I still hear about it.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

I was in a bullshit meeting and I missed the first half hour but it looks like Big Balo already got his goal and Bonventura doubled the advantage? :getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Mmm 3-0 from a Zapata header

• Locked thread