Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

chairface posted:

The new generation of Tories is trying to change their reputation away from being kid-fuckers.

I think this post from the UKMT thread encapsulates it:

keep punching joe posted:

If a youthful and drunken David Cameron penetrated the anus or vagina of a pigs carcass, and proceeded to stimulate himself to ejaculation. Then I would consider that to be loving a dead pig. He simply did, like many of us would do in the same circumstances, place his flaccid and useless penis into the mouth of a decapitated pig head, in the hope of being admitted to a upperclass dining society.

The real shame for Cameron is that the ignorant British public will not consider this, and instead simply assume that he is a pig fucker.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Solving all of life's problems through enhanced casting of Occam's Razor. Reward yourself with an imaginary chalice.

I dunno, there might be a proper term for what it means to put your penis or vulva in/against someone or something's mouth. I can't remember what it's called. Mouth-dicking? Tongue-twisting? Oral sex? If only I could remember...

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

loquacius posted:

re dick imagery

:flaccid:

Such a cheap gag, but I cackled like an witch in an old Disney movie anyway.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Sodomy?

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015
Sodom-you

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

Hostile V posted:

I dunno, there might be a proper term for what it means to put your penis or vulva in/against someone or something's mouth. I can't remember what it's called. Mouth-dicking? Tongue-twisting? Oral sex? If only I could remember...
Irrumatio in Latin. 1 sec to google "I will sodomize and face-gently caress you" for the source.

Xander77 fucked around with this message at 19:03 on Sep 21, 2015

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Solving all of life's problems through enhanced casting of Occam's Razor. Reward yourself with an imaginary chalice.

Xander77 posted:

Irrumo in Latin. 1 sec to google "I will sodomize and mouth-gently caress you" for the source.
I was joking that putting your genitals in a mouth is oral sex but hey, you learn something new every day.

xthetenth
Dec 30, 2012

Mario wasn't sure if this Jeb guy was a good influence on Yoshi.

Hostile V posted:

It depends on what your definition of is is.

xthetenth
Dec 30, 2012

Mario wasn't sure if this Jeb guy was a good influence on Yoshi.

Thanks phone

xthetenth fucked around with this message at 20:11 on Sep 21, 2015

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

When Frederick II, a man so devout that he launched two crusades, went to the holy land he was disappointed when he learned that the sultan had silenced the nightly call to prayer.

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
IT HAS BEGUN

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

oh my god

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

I have to know, did he get the beans along with the frank?

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer

When I heard the news like an air raid siren went off in my head and I came here immediately and it appears I was right to do so.

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

Cuban political graffiti

All the images were selected to specifically have no words or words English speakers can figure out.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer

I like the dong-shaped hole in this piece.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Xander77 posted:

Cuban political graffiti

This is my fave.

I warned you they were smart bombs

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope
This is very relevant right now:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBpQJ98rR4o

nm
Jan 28, 2008

"I saw Minos the Space Judge holding a golden sceptre and passing sentence upon the Martians. There he presided, and around him the noble Space Prosecutors sought the firm justice of space law."

Monkey Fracas posted:

When I heard the news like an air raid siren went off in my head and I came here immediately and it appears I was right to do so.

Me too. Apparrntly UK political cartoonists are slow though, becaude if obama had hosed a pig we'd have 1200 new cartoons here.
Oto, it would be hard to claim he was muslim then.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather
There isn't a single VW cartoon yet? This will be a hectic time for Bennets hometown.

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe
I was wondering the same thing. Surely, Payne must have some wisdom to poo poo shed on this issue.

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
The fact I've had to wait so long for UKPol Pig Issue cartoons may be a bigger scandal than the event itself

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

nm posted:

Me too. Apparrntly UK political cartoonists are slow though, becaude if obama had hosed a pig we'd have 1200 new cartoons here.

It's hard to make that claim now, and yet...

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes

Monkey Fracas posted:

The fact I've had to wait so long for UKPol Pig Issue cartoons may be a bigger scandal than the event itself

The story broke with the first editions of one newspaper, by then all the other papers had already had cartoons done and sent to the printers. Most of our cartoonists are just published in one paper so the schedule generally lines up with newspapers coming out. It's 10:30pm here so hopefully we'll be getting tomorrow's cartoons soon.

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope
The reason British cartoonists haven't done much yeat is because this is them right now:

:nws:, just to be sure https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXX3csNPC-U

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
One thing about this is does anyone anywhere have any doubts that this happened? Because the moment I heard this I instantly believed it 100%.

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

nm posted:

It's probably because the allegations are currently unproven and libel is a very real possibility.

The Independent's cartoonist (Dave Brown?) has cleverly sidestepped the issue by making the cartoon about Cameron and Ashcroft but alluding to pig fellatio. I'm sure others will follow.

Post 9-11 User
Apr 14, 2010

Rorus Raz posted:

History will shine brighter on this administration as time goes on.

Also: gay wars :getin:

WTF is with this guy, implying that The Alien Wars is anything but great. Must be a diehard Sega fan.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Baloogan posted:

One thing about this is does anyone anywhere have any doubts that this happened? Because the moment I heard this I instantly believed it 100%.

Party Boat posted:

It's probably because the allegations are currently unproven and libel is a very real possibility.

The Independent's cartoonist (Dave Brown?) has cleverly sidestepped the issue by making the cartoon about Cameron and Ashcroft but alluding to pig fellatio. I'm sure others will follow.

He's a Bullingdon Boy.
It is incredibly likely he participated, and still participates, in various acts of debauchery unbecoming of a man of his position.

Spam
Nov 28, 2010

:vince:

Post 9-11 User
Apr 14, 2010

Klaus88 posted:

Apparently Black Mirror did know what they were talking about. :froggonk::wtc::wtf::psyboom:

Someone please photoshop David Cameron into the poster for 2007's, Zoo, place him in the reflection in the horse's eye.

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

This is godly :mrapig:

A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

date of birth: 02/05/88
manufacturer: mazda
model/year: 2008 mazda6
sexuality: straight, bi-curious
peircings: pusspuss

Nap Ghost

That is probably the funniest thing I will ever see in my life

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Holy gently caress.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Stupid Brits and their diligence

Had someone spread a pigfucker rumor about Obama, the GOP would have already embraced it as truth and we'd be posting the cartoons

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Well of course it's relevant - it was specifically made about this incident.

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

:allears:

Yes, more of this.

Samuel Clemens
Oct 4, 2013

I think we should call the Avengers.

Catholic scientists don't believe in God? :confused:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Post 9-11 User
Apr 14, 2010

gradenko_2000 posted:

The Something Awful Forums > Discussion > Debate & Discussion: The Problem Attic › Political Cartoons 2015: HE hosed A PIG

Combine with the current thread title: David Cameron hosed A Pig He Met On HO-LY GRIND-DRRRRRRR

• Locked thread