Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Haha, he's blaming Trump for how awful he is. :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AceRimmer
Mar 18, 2009

:allears:

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Jesus Christ, is Skype broadcasting this for him? They have no better production capabilities than that in Wisconsin?

Boosted_C5
Feb 16, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
Grimey Drawer
Walker today, Bush tomorrow, Clinton next November.

All will wilt in the glow of the bright light of Donald J. Trump.

The silent majority is back, an no bought-and-paid for shills, Democrat or Republican, will stop us from making America Great Again.

Choo-choo!!!

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
Man that bald spot he got from banging his head on the cabinet sure is spreading.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
"Sadly the debate taking place in the Republican party today is not focused on that optimistic view of America."

He's literally dropping out because Donald Trump is saying mean things.

(Well, really because he's out of cash, but his narrative is funnier.)

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Alter Ego posted:

I dunno--if I had to pick the next one it'd be one of the kiddie table entrants--Jindal, Santorum, Pataki, or Graham.

Yeah that's why I phrased it like that. I think the other zeros are next. But if Walker was sunk by nobody liking him so nobody funds his staff then I think Jeb is in trouble.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Shageletic posted:

Holy poo poo that gif of this sociopath in the comments.

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
The Bible is full of stories of Leaders. Today Scott Walker is Leading, by suspending his campaign, in hopes that other candidates will follow his example, by suspending their campaigns.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

That was fantastic. Trump literally collected his scalp.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Jindal next?

Did someone clap when he said he is dropping out?

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011
This only makes me want Trump to win more

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Joementum posted:

"Sadly the debate taking place in the Republican party today is not focused on that optimistic view of America."

He's literally dropping out because Donald Trump is saying mean things.

(Well, really because he's out of cash, but his narrative is funnier.)

Scott Walker is a shameful, shameful creature.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

RIP

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005
So with Walker out that leaves the establishment backing either Rubio or Jeb! correct?

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
I've got to believe the spotlight is about to shine brightly on Rubio. He'd better get ready; the Papal visit is going to touch on a lot of his issues.

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Alter Ego posted:

So with Walker out that leaves the establishment backing either Rubio or Jeb! correct?

Almost certainly. Possibly Kasich, but Rubio and Bush are more likely. From an outsider's perspective, I think Rubio is their strongest candidate (not in that I would vote for him, but that he would do well for the Republicans in the general compared to his competition), but who knows if the establishment/Republican voters think so.

Coheed and Camembert
Feb 11, 2012
‏@dick_nixon
Remember that Walker called Reagan's firing of the air traffic controllers the most significant foreign policy decision of his lifetime.
8:17 PM - 16 Sep 2015

He's on fire on Twitter. :allears:

Spatula City
Oct 21, 2010

LET ME EXPLAIN TO YOU WHY YOU ARE WRONG ABOUT EVERYTHING
Daaamn, this is a brutal primary. It's definitely hilarious how two "serious" candidates, multi-term governors, have been the first two out of the race. Who's going to be next? It seems like almost everyone else has motive for staying in it. Maybe Jindal finally caves, if there's not another kid's table debate for him. but the bottom tier candidates won't drop. Maybe Christie? yeah, Christie will be next. and then probably Jindal. Everyone else will tough it out until Iowa.

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

TheTatteredKing posted:

Yeah that's why I phrased it like that. I think the other zeros are next. But if Walker was sunk by nobody liking him so nobody funds his staff then I think Jeb is in trouble.

As a Bush, Jeb! is used to no one liking him. It has no effect on him as long as the lich known as Cheney is around to feed on that dislike. The sustenance was so great last time that his heart even began to beat again.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

Liz Mair was one of Walker's top advisers until earlier this year.

AceRimmer
Mar 18, 2009

Boosted_C5 posted:

All will wilt in the glow of the bright light of Donald J. Trump.

Caros
May 14, 2008

Damnit. Now I have to buy a new secondary monitor. And somehow get this glass out of my hand.

fronz
Apr 7, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
I want to know the story anyway Liz.

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

Harrow posted:

Almost certainly. Possibly Kasich, but Rubio and Bush are more likely. From an outsider's perspective, I think Rubio is their strongest candidate (not in that I would vote for him, but that he would do well for the Republicans in the general compared to his competition), but who knows if the establishment/Republican voters think so.

Rubio can't gain real establishment traction so long as Jeb! stays in. His family is the establishment.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

This is perfect

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
Cmon Liz, you didn't tweet that to NOT end up telling the story.

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

pathetic little tramp posted:

Liz Mair was one of Walker's top advisers until earlier this year.

Scott Walker hosed a pig

fade5
May 31, 2012

by exmarx

Doctor Candiru posted:

No. Fiorina is this month's Carson. And Trump isn't trying to be the nominee.

You're also forgetting Bush, with his hundreds of millions of dollars, and Kasich, with him being a sort of compromise candidate.
Well those "hundreds of millions of dollars" didn't seem to help Walker much, did they?

Joementum posted:

Quote of the day, “The nice part about my campaign is that my money people will always be ready, 100 percent ready. My money person is me.” ~ Donald Trump.
Donald Trump on the other hand is self-funding.

Senf
Nov 12, 2006

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

Cmon Liz, you didn't tweet that to NOT end up telling the story.

Yeah, she probably did.

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

Jesus Christ, is Skype broadcasting this for him? They have no better production capabilities than that in Wisconsin?

They used to, but Walker cut the funding. :rimshot:

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

Hold on, Karl Rove says that Walker still might have a chance...

fade5
May 31, 2012

by exmarx

Harrow posted:

Same here; Jeb! has shown that he can't stop saying incredibly stupid poo poo ("My brother kept us safe"), so that leaves Rubio as the big choice to take up the Establishment mantle.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
Don't worry about Walker, he'll console himself with several Wal-mart sheet cakes emblazoned with Reagan's visage, that he'll eat, slowly, with a plastic fork, while making this face:

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!
What's Bill Kristol's take on this?

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe
I could not be happier to see Walker out of the race, just an awful human being. If there was any true justice in this world he'd never hold public office ever again as a bare minimum for his horrific policies.

Full communism now.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

What app was used to make his face look all misshapen and fat?

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

In weirdly semi-related Wisconsin news, a state Supreme Court Justice died at the court today.

fronz
Apr 7, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
scott walker suspends his campaign to nominate himself for supreme court position

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DynamicSloth
Jul 30, 2006

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."
:byewhore:

And my prediction back in march proves true:

DynamicSloth posted:

Cruz will ultimately do much better than Walker

• Locked thread