Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc

Gobias Ind. posted:

I think Decker will have a good night though - better than TY. Vontae Davis is going to shadow Marshall and Indy's 2nd and 3rd best corners aren't playing tonight.

:whatup: Hope you started Decker, pradmer!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

RCarr posted:

I don't own Lacy. I own Bell, Anderson, Randle, and Abdullah. We start 2 rbs and a flex. Non-ppr. Waivers don't reset and I have the #1 spot. Do I grab Starks?

This is interesting. I think Starks would be your best RB2 if Lacy misses a game, but his injury may not be that bad. In any event, start getting a feeler with the Lacy owner on what he wants for Starks. It wouldnt be the supremo best usage of your spot, but it is still worth doing, in my opinion. At the least you might get something good from the Lacy owner.

drizzle
Jul 7, 2004

The world is a fine place and worth the fighting for and I hate very much to leave it.
The romo injury has left me with no qb in my dynasty league. The only available starters are like mallet weeden and Fitzpatrick. Is it worth trying to trade for someone or should I just roll with maybe Fitzpatrick. Note that trading loving sucks in this league someone seriously just tried to trade drew brees for my gurley (wtf)

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Roll with Fitz if you can't swing a trade. He's the least bad option.

sleepwalkers
Dec 7, 2008

I mash accept on getting Demaryius Thomas for Dion Lewis in a 10-team 3WR/2RB/1FLEX 1PPR league, yeah? I'm not sure why I'm debating it, but I'm being dumb and thinking. I haven't been paying enough attention, is Thomas in danger of falling significantly because of Peyton's struggles?

I have
WR:
AJ Green
R Cobb
S Johnson
S Watkins
J Brown
T Williams

RB:
A Peterson
L Murray
F Gore
A Foster
B Sankey
B Cunningham

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

sleepwalkers posted:

I mash accept on getting Demaryius Thomas for Dion Lewis in a 10-team 3WR/2RB/1FLEX 1PPR league, yeah? I'm not sure why I'm debating it, but I am. I haven't been paying enough attention, is Thomas in danger of falling significantly because of Peyton's struggles?

I have
WR:
AJ Green
R Cobb
S Johnson
S Watkins
J Brown
T Williams

RB:
A Peterson
L Murray
F Gore
A Foster
B Sankey
B Cunningham

You better mash that accept button as hard as you loving can.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc

sleepwalkers posted:

I mash accept on getting Demaryius Thomas for Dion Lewis in a 10-team 3WR/2RB/1FLEX 1PPR league, yeah? I'm not sure why I'm debating it, but I'm being dumb and thinking. I haven't been paying enough attention, is Thomas in danger of falling significantly because of Peyton's struggles?

I have
WR:
AJ Green
R Cobb
S Johnson
S Watkins
J Brown
T Williams

RB:
A Peterson
L Murray
F Gore
A Foster
B Sankey
B Cunningham

lol jesus christ get off the forums and hit accept right now.

drizzle
Jul 7, 2004

The world is a fine place and worth the fighting for and I hate very much to leave it.

old dog child posted:

Roll with Fitz if you can't swing a trade. He's the least bad option.

Yeah I think that's the best bet. He's probably got a 15-20 pt floor which is manageable

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
You should mash so hard you break all your fingers

trading away a Belichicanery back for DT is a slam dunk

drizzle
Jul 7, 2004

sleepwalkers posted:

I have
WR:
AJ Green
R Cobb
S Johnson
S Watkins
J Brown
T Williams

RB:
A Peterson
L Murray
F Gore
A Foster
B Sankey
B Cunningham

If you can find a sucker to trade for a belichick rb jump on that poo poo

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Suave Fedora posted:

This is interesting. I think Starks would be your best RB2 if Lacy misses a game, but his injury may not be that bad. In any event, start getting a feeler with the Lacy owner on what he wants for Starks. It wouldnt be the supremo best usage of your spot, but it is still worth doing, in my opinion. At the least you might get something good from the Lacy owner.

Ended up swapping waiver priorities with the Lacy owner (went from 1st priority to 4th) in return for an 11th round pick (keeper league). I'll probably be back to 1st priority after waivers clear this week.

pradmer
Mar 31, 2009

Follow me for more books on special!

Gobias Ind. posted:

:whatup: Hope you started Decker, pradmer!

You sir are a prophet.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

RCarr posted:

Ended up swapping waiver priorities with the Lacy owner (went from 1st priority to 4th) in return for an 11th round pick (keeper league). I'll probably be back to 1st priority after waivers clear this week.

Not bad. :golfclap:

sleepwalkers
Dec 7, 2008

Yeah, okay. I should've figured as much. Thanks.
Anyway, he reneged on that once he realized how lopsided that was (around the same time I did) and proposed two separate trades: getting Thomas/Rivers for Lewis/Foster OR getting Thomas for Cobb/Lewis. I'm a Romo owner, but guys like Dalton, Smith, Tyrod, Kaep, etc. are still out there on the waiver wire. Less inclined to mash. I feel like I should do that Cobb trade, see if I can get anyone to trade for Lewis, and pick up a WW QB.

Edit: Also Stevie Johnson/Lewis for Thomas. I'm more inclined to do that one over Cobb/Lewis.

sleepwalkers fucked around with this message at 03:00 on Sep 22, 2015

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Would you rather: Matt Ryan and Martellus Bennett, or ...
... Vernon Davis, Charles Johnson, and Devin Funchess?

PPR start 2-4 WR 1-2 TE, 14 teams, Vernon owner has Romo as only QB for the moment.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004
The first by a country mile.

sleepwalkers
Dec 7, 2008

pmchem posted:

Would you rather: Matt Ryan and Martellus Bennett, or ...
... Vernon Davis, Charles Johnson, and Devin Funchess?

PPR start 2-4 WR 1-2 TE, 14 teams, Vernon owner has Romo as only QB for the moment.

Ryan/Bennett. I'm guessing there's not much on the WW as far as QB's are concerned. Vernon Davis is fine but I'd take Bennett over him, I wouldn't care much about Johnson or especially Funchess, though.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Who's the defense to own this week? I've played Tennesee and Indy the past 2 weeks and have lost my rear end. How's Cincy?

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

sleepwalkers posted:

Yeah, okay. I should've figured as much. Thanks.
Anyway, he reneged on that once he realized how lopsided that was (around the same time I did) and proposed two separate trades: getting Thomas/Rivers for Lewis/Foster OR getting Thomas for Cobb/Lewis. I'm a Romo owner, but guys like Dalton, Smith, Tyrod, Kaep, etc. are still out there on the waiver wire. Less inclined to mash. I feel like I should do that Cobb trade, see if I can get anyone to trade for Lewis, and pick up a WW QB.

Edit: Also Stevie Johnson/Lewis for Thomas. I'm more inclined to do that one over Cobb/Lewis.

Cobb is better than DT this year, with Jordy out, imo. Stevie+Lewis for DT is a mash accept. Lewis+Foster for DT+Rivers is arguably a mash; Rivers is a decent upgrade over Dalton and your other QB WW options, while DT is still a legit WR1. The only reason I say arguably is if you think Foster comes back this week and is an RB1 for the rest of the year, he is probably worth more than DT and Rivers. But that's only if you're very rosy about Foster's production and health the rest of the year.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

89 posted:

Who's the defense to own this week? I've played Tennesee and Indy the past 2 weeks and have lost my rear end. How's Cincy?

Who the hell knows. Colts are definitely not going to be a good streaming option missing their top 3 corners and with the offense sputtering. Cardinals have SF and Rams next two weeks, NE against Jags should be decent, Cincinnati with Ravens up next probably won't be awful, maybe Steelers against Rams. If you're feeling ballsy, Jets at Eagles if you think Philly will keep being awful, Falcons against Cowboys without Dez and Romo, and Panthers against Saints probably missing Brees.

sleepwalkers
Dec 7, 2008

RVProfootballer posted:

The only reason I say arguably is if you think Foster comes back this week and is an RB1 for the rest of the year, he is probably worth more than DT and Rivers. But that's only if you're very rosy about Foster's production and health the rest of the year.
Yeah, with a new job and stuff I haven't had a ton of time to keep up on anything that isn't the Lions, honestly. I know people were super high on Foster coming back in ~4 weeks and dominating or something, but I just get the impression the Texans will be a bit of a fire with QB turmoil and backfield (and OL I guess) injuries, and I guess they could want to keep a load off their aging, star RB.

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

Do I burn the #1 waiver claim on Matt Jones or James Starks?

I'm 2-0, it's 1 PPR, 6pt passing TD start 2 WRs, 2 RBs, 2 W/R/T. I'm outscoring my opponents by 80 total over weeks 1-2.

RBs: Jamaal, Gore, Arian, Rashad Jennings, Vereen
WRs: TY, AJ Green, T. Williams, Wheaton, Edelman (I have brady too, between them I get 65-70/week), Funchess, Davante, Quick, and Harvin
TE: Kelce

I'm thinking Jones.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I can't believe you had to think about that trade long enough for him to retract it. :wtc:

sleepwalkers
Dec 7, 2008

old dog child posted:

I can't believe you had to think about that trade long enough for him to retract it. :wtc:

It was never formally proposed, he just mentioned it out of nowhere in a text. In the few minutes it took me to respond to him, he'd already sent something else.

I ended up doing Johnson/Lewis for Thomas.

\/\/\/\/\/

old dog child posted:

Ah, I thought you were asking us while it was waiting for you on your team page. The new deal is still good.
Yeah, the two I'd mentioned were actually proposed on ESPN, the other just in text. He was bouncing back and forth every other minute.

sleepwalkers fucked around with this message at 04:04 on Sep 22, 2015

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

sleepwalkers posted:

It was never formally proposed, he just mentioned it out of nowhere in a text. In the few minutes it took me to respond to him, he'd already sent something else.

Congrats, this is still a huge steal!

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

sleepwalkers posted:

Ah, I thought you were asking us while it was waiting for you on your team page. The new deal is still good.

District Selectman
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
I can't believe you're hemming and hawing over trading for a top 5 receiver who has WR1 potential.

Prophecy120
Feb 4, 2003

God Bless the Enclave! God Bless America!
gently caress you very much Colts. Lost 110.8 - 110.3 with Andre Johnson tonight.

Brownhat
Jan 25, 2012

One cannot be a good person and enforce unjust laws.

Prophecy120 posted:

gently caress you very much Colts. Lost 110.8 - 110.3 with Andre Johnson tonight.

That game makes me feel pretty good about starting Mariota next week since Romo died on me.

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002
Holy crap I won a fantasy football game. Went into MNF up by 10 and facing Andrew Luck. Now all I need is no stat corrections! Even won a couple bucks on fanduel.

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

To sign them is my real test

With full no movement clause

Dandy Kaiser posted:

Across my 3 most important leagues through the first two weeks, I will have the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 4th/5th, 5th, and 6th highest scores; if Ivory/Marshall/Jets D somehow combine for 40 points, I will be 0-6.

:negative:

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...
I'm SO GLAD I didn't listen to anybody who told me to start Kendall Wright over Brandon Marshall because of Vontae Davis

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

Andrew Luck is going to force me to roster like Jameis for a couple weeks

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Should I trade my entire roster for a ham sandwich? At least I might enjoy the sandwich.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Just got offered...

My Mike Evans for Ameer Abdullah

Or

Mike Evans & Justin Houston for Justin Forsett

This is gonna happen in the next hour if I do it.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

lol

Crosspost from gdt because gently caress meeee

RVProfootballer posted:

gently caress's sake. The league I care most about doesn't do fractional scoring, have to get to increments of 10 yards rushing/receiving and 25 yards passing, and I lost by 1 point with:

- Aaron Rodgers with 249 passing yards
- McCoy with 89 rushing yards
- Hill with 39 rushing yards
- Abdullah with 9 rushing yards and 9 receiving yards
- Eifert with 49 receiving yards

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

89 posted:

Just got offered...

Or

Your receivers kinda blow without Evans and your RBs will be better when Foster comes back. But bye weeks will suck if you lose a receiver.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
To be fair after 2 weeks, his receivers suffer WITH Mike Evans. At least Antonio Brown can score like 2 WR1's.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
He's also offering me LeVeon Bell straight up for Antonio Brown

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

89 posted:

Just got offered...

Or

I wouldn't. Foster/Gore/JStew/Ellington will be fine, with Hillman and Karlos Williams as bench stashes.

89 posted:

He's also offering me LeVeon Bell straight up for Antonio Brown

Try and make it Evans + JStew or something for Bell and it'd be a great deal for you.

• Locked thread