Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

-CHA
Jun 21, 2004

State-of-the-art
home video technology

colas posted:

"It's overly sweet, I enjoy drinking pie." So is that root beer beer sweeter than cider or what?

yeah it is.

The cider is only mildly sweet. Its more spice flavor than anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

colas
Feb 14, 2007

I like cider. This isn't cider but it's one of my favorites.

Fayez Butts
Aug 24, 2006

All of you guys need to drink real beer.

What I just finished (just one)

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

I've got a case of malt liquor stashed in the trunk, Mr. Marvin Gaye on the CD. We are gonna get all the way down.

-CHA posted:

I enjoy drinking pie.

If you wanna drink some pumpkin pie, get some of this:

I love this time of year. By far, the best pumpkin beer I've ever had, and it just may be my favorite beer. It really does taste like pumpkin pie, and it's like 9% abv. It's a St. Louis microbrew though, so it may be hard to get if you don't live around here.

colas
Feb 14, 2007

That quote -

"I'd rather sit alone on a pumpkin and have it all to myself than be crowded on a velvet cushion."

Henry David Thoreau

MY NAME'S HENRY AND I DON'T LIKE PEOPLE. I'M GOING TO THE WOODS.

gently caress man, we get it.

colas has a new favorite as of 02:37 on Sep 22, 2015

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

I've got a case of malt liquor stashed in the trunk, Mr. Marvin Gaye on the CD. We are gonna get all the way down.

colas posted:

That quote -

"I'd rather sit alone on a pumpkin and have it all to myself than be crowded on a velvet cushion."

Henry David Thoreau

MY NAME'S HENRY AND I DON'T LIKE PEOPLE. I'M GOING TO THE WOODS.

gently caress man, we get it.

Sorry to offend you with some quote on a beer label.

Chill the gently caress out, man.

Toast Museum
Dec 3, 2005

30% Iron Chef

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D. posted:

Sorry to offend you with some quote on a beer label.

Chill the gently caress out, man.

I'm pretty sure it was just a joke about Thoreau.

colas
Feb 14, 2007

It is, I'm not actually angry. It's just an odd quote to put on a bottle social lubricant.

kreyla
Dec 31, 2008
And highly ironic since Thoreau's cry baby isolation involved a daily walk into town.

I just bought a one-year lease on a house, and a bunch of Banker's Boxes to move stuff in! Whee!

Also these.

For Dark 'n Stormies.

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

Fayez Butts posted:

Are those both actual beers?

no you alcoholic

Echeveria
Aug 26, 2014

In case anyone was wondering, my cat does not have chronic renal failure or hypothyroidism. In fact, he has inflammatory bowel disease and needs prednisone every day. Since starting, he has bounced back significantly, and is back to stealing my pillow in the night.

u fink u hard Percy
Sep 14, 2007

That's the kind of thing I expect every American (even children) drink on the 4th of July.

Helios Grime
Jan 27, 2012

Where we are going we won't need shirts
Pillbug

kreyla posted:

For Dark 'n Stormies.

This is my go to drink to get wasted fast. Tasty as hell, but two drinks make me tipsy already.

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

Echeveria posted:

In case anyone was wondering, my cat does not have chronic renal failure or hypothyroidism. In fact, he has inflammatory bowel disease and needs prednisone every day. Since starting, he has bounced back significantly, and is back to stealing my pillow in the night.

a goode catte.

Vier
Aug 5, 2007

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!

Sweet bong.

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Crain posted:

Sweet bong.

Easy mistake to make, but you can tell from the drops of liquid and green background that it's an absinthe fountain.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
Shoegoons I need recommendations for some good casual leather boots. Or at least some good brands to look at.

Vier
Aug 5, 2007

Digital_Jesus
Feb 10, 2011

My neighbors are gonna be so fuckin pissy.

rotaryfun
Jun 30, 2008

you can be my wingman anytime
I would like to ride your motorbyke

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

rotaryfun posted:

I would like to ride your motorbyke

Is that a euphemism? I think it's a euphemism.

absolem
May 21, 2014

The Civil Rights Act of 1964 [is] immoral
insofar as it is coercive towards someone, yes

I am retarded and compassion is overrated.

AUSTRIANECONOMICS
AUSTRIANECONOMICS
AUSTRIANECONOMICS
AUSTRIANECONOMICS
AUSTRIANECONOMICS
AUSTRIANECONOMICS

Scarf posted:

Shoegoons I need recommendations for some good casual leather boots. Or at least some good brands to look at.

we have a boot thread

some brands to check out are oak street, wolverine, red wing, allen edmonds, alden, danner, carmina, loake, , viberg, dayton, nick's boots, white's boots, truman boots

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Scarf posted:

Crocs.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

With socks

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
I would have said Docs.

Coredump
Dec 1, 2002

Ugg's. With socks.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Digital_Jesus posted:

I ride a motorcycle 12 months out of the year and I side with your neighbors on this one.

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Digital_Jesus posted:

haha yeah disturbing your neighbours and making them mad, sick bro, you're a good person

HP Artsandcrafts
Oct 3, 2012

Scarf posted:

Vans has a couple of nice looking boots. Breton Boot http://www.vans.com/shop/mens-shoes-otw/breton-boot-se-duck-hunt-brown-antique and the Desert Chukka http://www.vans.com/shop/mens-shoes-surf/desert-chukka-alex-kopps-leather-carafe.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
Realtalk: Clarks Desert Boots are the default for a reason, they're pretty nice. Get some Bushacres if you want a rubber sole.

Digital_Jesus
Feb 10, 2011

Those On My Left posted:

haha yeah disturbing your neighbours and making them mad, sick bro, you're a good person

Jokes on you jackass both of my neighbors ride bikes :colbert:

experienceBeej
Mar 24, 2014

Scarf posted:

On the advice of the boot thread, I went looking at R.M. Williams. They do Chelsea boots, which are popular as work boots in Australia. They fit nice and are very well-made, though I don't find them as comfortable as runners.

dovetaile
Jul 8, 2011

Grimey Drawer
Just preorded the Hamilton soundtrack! So excited!

Captain Lavender
Oct 21, 2010

verb the adjective noun

I just ordered this for my little brother's birthday. He hasn't read this comic as far as I know, so I'm excited.

For the next 2 days, you can pay an extra $10 to have the author sign it and do a little sketch.

Loezi
Dec 18, 2012

Never buy the cheap stuff
Things!

The local store no longer sells Chimay Red :negative:

Evelyn Nesbit
Jul 8, 2012

dovetaile posted:

Just preorded the Hamilton soundtrack! So excited!

I've been listening to it non-stop since yesterday! I can't wait to get a copy that I can put on my phone so I can listen to it non-stop on the go.

AlexF
Jul 12, 2006

Gross!

:barf::barf::barf:

I know it's the oldest German brewery, but you wouldn't know from the way this thing tastes.

Kidney Stone
Dec 28, 2008

The worst pain ever!

AlexF posted:

I know it's the oldest German brewery, but you wouldn't know from the way this thing tastes.

And not only is that a brewery, they also do milk.

Which might explain their lovely beer?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mlnhd
Jun 4, 2002

AlexF posted:

What? This is the best hefeweizen on the planet.