Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch
pretty sure this is the best game ever made

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FuiLbYBDLw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

Yodzilla posted:

pretty sure this is the best game ever made

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FuiLbYBDLw

hmm, you seem to have linked an hour long gaming podcast instead of a funny MGS5 video

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

Squeezy Farm posted:

hmm, you seem to have linked an hour long gaming podcast instead of a funny MGS5 video

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
35 year old unmarried helpdesk worker: here i made this game entirely out of Garrys Mod stills and audio recordings of my Crohns Disease

guy who comes up with different types of things to tap on your phone to make numbers go up: wow, this is amazing

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch

Squeezy Farm posted:

yase but trust me there's plenty of "gameplay"

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot
dota 6.85 prolly coming out this week

say goodbye to op leshrac

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot
say hello to buffed techies :unsmigghh:

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

i do the exact same fist pump and grin big boss does irl when i sneak through an enemy fob and rescue the men he stole from me

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

I hope they buff upheaval again :unsmith:

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Pinterest Mom posted:

Buff Upheaval

Brick Hardmeat

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

NoneMoreNegative posted:

Brick Hardmeat

Buck Plankchest

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Bob Johnson

wait, dammit...

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot
Bruce Sledge

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.
undertale is a really good video game yall and is worth far more than $10

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!
Mista Dobalina

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
burgers

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

atomicthumbs posted:

yea it is very good. i was exceptionally skeptical at first, but the game has charm

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

i do not like games with tile-based puzzles that have non tile-based movement

Gus Hobbleton
Dec 30, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

atomicthumbs posted:

weird my dog residue said it was the remains of the web that dogs use to ensare their prey

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4497650/15-09-03_rsi-response-to-demand-letter.pdf

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

i wish the xenoblade series would move to ps4/pc so it didnt look like poo poo
getting screenshots of xenoblade chronicles x is more dissapointing than just the massive anime eyes

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

level 40 :toot:

now time to grind gear, any efficient ways to do it or just vanguard strikes and court of oryx?

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

grats

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

currently waiting on my adviser to give me feedback on my thesis, if you're wondering

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

nice!

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

your av fits so well with this its freaking me out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHJZdQzv7qk

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream

Notorious QIG posted:

level 40 :toot:

now time to grind gear, any efficient ways to do it or just vanguard strikes and court of oryx?
doing the quests from the various characters from the tower will grant equipment- I can't recall which one I think it's Eris has a quest that will get you a sword as a heavy weapon.

Strike playlists are good though- you get a drop bonus for just chain running them.

Oh yeah, I guess this makes sense but it's also annoying: Make sure your light level is high as possible before you decrypt any engrams. The level of the item you get is dependent on your current light level, so basically, decrypt one, make sure it's not better than something you have and if so equip it, repeat.

Necronomoticon
Aug 14, 2007

Millennial 80's business guy
is destiny a good game, yet?

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Fabricated posted:

doing the quests from the various characters from the tower will grant equipment- I can't recall which one I think it's Eris has a quest that will get you a sword as a heavy weapon.

Strike playlists are good though- you get a drop bonus for just chain running them.

Oh yeah, I guess this makes sense but it's also annoying: Make sure your light level is high as possible before you decrypt any engrams. The level of the item you get is dependent on your current light level, so basically, decrypt one, make sure it's not better than something you have and if so equip it, repeat.

cool beans. i got the sword earlier today, its cool

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

Fabricated posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFOxaFLTx-I

Necronomoticon
Aug 14, 2007

Millennial 80's business guy
no, really. i'm a broken person just like everyone else in yospos who plays destiny, and was masochistic enough to dump a decent amount of time into destiny despite despising it.

i'm finished with mgsv and can't think of anything else that i want to play this year. i'm willing to give destiny a second chance provided it isn't still the complete shitshow it always has been.

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

Necronomoticon posted:

no, really. i'm a broken person just like everyone else in yospos who plays destiny, and was masochistic enough to dump a decent amount of time into destiny despite despising it.

i'm finished with mgsv and can't think of anything else that i want to play this year. i'm willing to give destiny a second chance provided it isn't still the complete shitshow it always has been.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFOxaFLTx-I

Triglav
Jun 2, 2007

IT IS HARAAM TO SEND SMILEY FACES THROUGH THE INTERNET
tribes 2 music was good

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
It's pretty good with friends.

Kuvo
Oct 27, 2008

Blame it on the misfortune of your bark!
Fun Shoe
cmgsvs: someone gave everyone on my base worms. i blame ddog

also

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYM-vPKyxfA

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Kaz going crazy over burgers is much preferable over Kaz going crazy over everything else.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Yodzilla posted:

MGSV episode 43 :stare:

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

tribes rules

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord
http://store.steampowered.com/app/390220/

joke simulators are triple dead

• Locked thread