Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams

Willard gets a pizza delivered and the whole world goes nuts. :rolleyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Nice, it would be better if you did it irl tho

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

:siren: :siren: :siren:
AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE

Mr. Merdle
Oct 17, 2007

THE GREAT MANBABY SUCCESSOR

nomadologique posted:

that is artisanal pie, local ingredients in-house dough hand-kneaded and love in every bite; 10 dollars a slice

Living in Seattle you see a lot of this poo poo, I just lol and spend 10bux on papa Murphys stuffed zas

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008

I'd buzz their feed, if you know what I mean.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Remy does delivery now.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

pawg

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy

But can a selfie stick see why millennials love eating dry cereal?

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

If anyone else watches Big Brother (you don't) you'll recognize noted terrible at everything contestant Meg:

She's a very into living in New York (born in Jersey) and is able to live her bohemian lifestyle thanks to rich parents

MC Hawking
Apr 27, 2004

by VideoGames
Fun Shoe
She was probably the only likable contestant this year. Which speaks volumes as to how amazingly terrible that show is. I wouldn't watch it, but I'm essentially held captive at risk of my employment if I walk out in disgust.

Ira Glass Jaw
Oct 21, 2010

new ninja turtles movie lookin good

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

MC Hawking posted:

She was probably the only likable contestant this year. Which speaks volumes as to how amazingly terrible that show is. I wouldn't watch it, but I'm essentially held captive at risk of my employment if I walk out in disgust.

You must like watching women dressed like a Cool 90's Grandma sleep then? :colbert:

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

lol they were talking about this rat on the radio this morning. its just as cute as I expected. Go Rat Go!

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

rat probably complains pizza isn't a authentic NYC slice

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

Lil Peeler posted:

Living in Seattle you see a lot of this poo poo, I just lol and spend 10bux on papa Murphys stuffed zas

thx but my former hometown is home to Pizza Brain, guinness book of world records largest collection of pizza paraphernalia, attached to Little Babies Ice Cream, pioneering artisanal ice cream shop with groundbreaking flavors such as Earl Grey Sriracha (began as an ice cream cart pulled by a bicycle before transitioning into a shop location)

both owned and operated by Circle of Hope folks, the hipsters' christian collective

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

Archer666 posted:

I'd buzz their feed, if you know what I mean.

she is trying too hard, he is not trying hard bc he knows he doesn't have to with her all up on it like that

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

MC Hawking posted:

this is

curious?

tell us more

red19fire
May 26, 2010

nomadologique posted:

thx but my former hometown is home to Pizza Brain, guinness book of world records largest collection of pizza paraphernalia, attached to Little Babies Ice Cream, pioneering artisanal ice cream shop with groundbreaking flavors such as Earl Grey Sriracha (began as an ice cream cart pulled by a bicycle before transitioning into a shop location)

both owned and operated by Circle of Hope folks, the hipsters' christian collective

I used to work at the bike shop down the street, the pizza's solid. The owner of pizza brain went to college with my cousin, did not know they were owned by circle of hope.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

well i don't think they're owned by circle of hope, just the people who own them are circle of hopers

Irradiation
Sep 14, 2005

I understand your frustration.

etalian posted:

rat probably complains pizza isn't a authentic NYC slice

Pretty sure a rat touching it is the definition of a NY pizza.

MC Hawking
Apr 27, 2004

by VideoGames
Fun Shoe

Professor Shark posted:

You must like watching women dressed like a Cool 90's Grandma sleep then? :colbert:

Not particularly no. My coworker (who incidentally looks like a lovecraftian lovechild of Gollum and Skeletor) loves trash TV so he can use it as a talking point with women 1/2 his age. He's in his late 50's and has seen literally every episode of Big Brother. Having worked in close quarters with him for a while now, I can assure you he's completely batshit and should have been fired long ago.

I need to get the gently caress out of retail. :shepicide:

This is really not millenial.jpg though beyond the Big Brother tie in, so lets move on shall we?

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

You are now a slimy little toad
The Great Twist

Irradiation posted:

We can just empty quote in GBS right?

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Irradiation posted:

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

A Strange Aeon posted:

We can just empty quote in GBS right?

Absolutely not this is an extremely high content forum where only the finest quality posting is tolerated by a tight-knit, tenacious band of even-tempered moderators

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
whoooooshhhhwisshh im flying the millenial falcon!

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

froward
Jun 2, 2014

by Azathoth

this, this is a true new yorker

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

I'm the incorrectly used plural case of "kid"

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice

les fleurs du mall posted:

whoooooshhhhwisshh im flying the millenial falcon!

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

froward posted:

this, this is a true new yorker

living in a trashcan for $2000 a month?

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Nothing but 15 minutes of millenials getting tirggered.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWJT0egzAy0

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE
Peak millennial

http://www.ticotimes.net/2015/09/09/crowd-tourists-costa-rica-prevent-sea-turtles-nesting

quote:

Refuge administrator Carlos Hernández, told the daily La Nación he had never seen that many people at the beach, located in the canton of Santa Cruz. Some tourists touched the turtles, others stood on top of the nests, and parents placed their children on top of the turtles to take photographs, the group reported.

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

The only thing that makes me angrier than this article is the fact that a big comet didn't destroy the world yesterday and those dumbass people with it.

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
http://www.theatlantic.com/national/archive/2014/03/here-is-when-each-generation-begins-and-ends-according-to-facts/359589/

Hey, if you're too young and nerdy to be a Gen Xer, but feel to old and cynical to be a Millennial, there is a possible third option that can be created if you start smudging the numbers to create a new generation with the old terms, and you can be a part of it if you were born from 79 to 89.

You can say you're too young to remember the 80's but old enough to remember 9/11 vividly. You can go back to being a "Gen Y er."

MTV was on tv here and there, but it wasn't as defining, and was as important as power rangers.

Also there have been older generations that have split generations. The Baby boomers have a sub group called Generation Jones, which are the second half of the boomers till 1964.

mazzi Chart Czar fucked around with this message at 08:20 on Sep 24, 2015

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
Last week, I was changing out some pot lights on the front of my house, and I disturbed a nest of millennials. They started pouring out and stung me all over my neck and arms, and now I've got all these stupid tattoos on me and I can't get a job anymore. GOD DAMMIT!

dogstile
May 1, 2012

fucking clocks
how do they work?

Ork of Fiction posted:

Last week, I was changing out some pot lights on the front of my house, and I disturbed a nest of millennials. They started pouring out and stung me all over my neck and arms, and now I've got all these stupid tattoos on me and I can't get a job anymore. GOD DAMMIT!

I still don't understand the whole "tattoos stop you from getting jobs" thing. It's probably because I don't work in retail, but i'd say the majority of my colleagues in the past have had tattoos. Maybe it affects you if you got "oval office" tattoo'd on your face and you work in retail or something, but if you have a proper job it won't matter imo

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Old people don't like tattoos and old people are still usually the interviewer for most jobs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogstile
May 1, 2012

fucking clocks
how do they work?
Are these retards not wearing a full length shirt that would cover any tattoo's to interviews anyway? Lmao

• Locked thread