Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bar Crow
Oct 10, 2012
We should focus on the good things like how Walker's life may be wrecked by personal debt and how Rubio is a water elemental made of flop sweat.

Edit: And funny Trump faces.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

i look forward to seeing this clip in future documentaries about the Trumpocaust

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
haha look at the Republican they're a mess :smug:

haha look at the Democrats, they're eating themselves :smug:

who is the real winner

I'll tell you who is the real winner

it is America.

Make it great again.

Coheed and Camembert
Feb 11, 2012

Bar Crow posted:

Rubio is a water elemental made of flop sweat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcZ94YyxCcw

Hand sweat too, apparently.

big business man
Sep 30, 2012

stoutfish posted:

im permabanned poster berniestomper58. i first started reading election erection when i was about 12. by 14 i got really obsessed with the concept of "unelectability" and tried to channel it constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like "bernie can't win" and "a hilary clinton presidential victory is inevitable" in my head for hours, and i would get really paranoid, start seeing things in the corners of my eyes etc, basically prodromal schizophrenia. im now on antipsychotics. i always wondered what the kind of "ironic" style of election erection humor was all about; i think it's the unconscious leaking in to the conscious, what jungian theory considered to be the cause of schizophrenic and schizotypal syptoms. i would advise all people who "get" election erection to be careful because that likely means you have a predisposition to a mental illness. peace.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Trump is the zombo.com of candidates.

NotJesus
Jan 17, 2007
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOv-Ncs7vQk

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx
Here's an SA exclusive: CNN is considering leaving a cup of wine on an empty podium and the door to the Las Vegas debate venue wide open, so as to invite Phantom Biden to the stage should he wish to attend. Supposedly it was Blitzer's idea.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

If they really knew Diamond Joe they'd make it an ice cold PBR. Maybe a Yuengling.

Spaceman Future!
Feb 9, 2007

A Neurotic Jew posted:

Here's an SA exclusive: CNN is considering leaving a cup of wine on an empty podium and the door to the Las Vegas debate venue wide open, so as to invite Phantom Biden to the stage should he wish to attend. Supposedly it was Blitzer's idea.

bullshit, the last good idea Blitzer had was "hmm, maybe I should start wiping after I crap myself"

Cigar Aficionado
Nov 1, 2004

"Patel"? Fuck you.

A Neurotic Jew posted:

"Bah gawd that's Diamond Joe's music!"

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

No way, Il Duce had much better posture than Il Douche.

Pompous Rhombus
Mar 11, 2007

Pompous Rhombus fucked around with this message at 12:10 on Sep 23, 2015

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

I love capitalism!! DM me for the best investing advice!
Ohhh sweet is this the new cool thread we talk about Hillary and Sanders because I have a couple things to say on that

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Veskit posted:

Ohhh sweet is this the new cool thread we talk about Hillary and Sanders because I have a couple things to say on that

No.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Absurd Alhazred posted:

No way, Il Duce had much better posture than Il Douche.

Not to mention he had a way smugger, more punchable face (skip to 1:00):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfS8AulsYRk

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Nessus posted:

If they really knew Diamond Joe they'd make it an ice cold PBR. Maybe a Yuengling.

Definitely Yuengling aka the most American of beers :911:

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

I love capitalism!! DM me for the best investing advice!

Are you saying no this isn't the place, or just no in general. Is no your thing?

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost

FAUXTON posted:

Definitely Yuengling aka the most American of beers :911:

Is it the most American because it's cheap and kind of crappy, but people pretend it owns? I tend to think it gets put on a pedestal because it is only available in certain areas, but you know why it's only available in certain areas? Cause it's totally forgettable.

You see that derail bait? Still more interesting then Bernie v Hillary leaking.

Anyway, have a funny picture of Christie and an article about how hosed the NJ National Guard is.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...0b11_story.html

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe
Anyone else coming? :twisted:

Spaceman Future!
Feb 9, 2007

Nintendo Kid posted:

Anyone else coming? :twisted:

who are any of those people

AllanGordon
Jan 26, 2010

by Shine
What is the likelihood that Trump will be the vice presidential nominee. Obviously he has some bad blood with all the other candidates, but can whoever wins the nomination really afford not to have Trump on the ticket?

Can I dream of Trump in the vice presidential nominee debate?

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

AllanGordon posted:

What is the likelihood that Trump will be the vice presidential nominee. Obviously he has some bad blood with all the other candidates, but can whoever wins the nomination really afford not to have Trump on the ticket?

Il Douche doesn't settle for second place.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

AllanGordon posted:

friend, why dream this when soon we will all live the reality of trump in the presidential nominee debate?

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Veskit posted:

It isn't, and you will not like the results if you do.

Oh wait you're an idiot so in fairness I should be more specific: if you bring quarantine thread nonsense into this thread I'll ban you.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Spaceman Future! posted:

who are any of those people

i'd assume they're somewhat rich donors

Vernii
Dec 7, 2006

Mr. Pumroy posted:

friend, why dream this when soon we will all live the reality of trump in the presidential nominee debate?

I genuinely hope Trump wins the Republican nomination.

Can you imagine it?

The acceptance speech in a crowded stadium full of defeated party officials.

The TV commercials.

The debates.

It will be beautiful.

Xenophon
Jun 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer

Raskolnikov38 posted:

i'd assume they're somewhat rich donors
yeah, I assume they're the kind of people whose names you would recognize if that ad was targeted to you

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
I can't shake the feeling that Trump is a really good politician. Its either that or he behaves exactly like a really good politician would behave. If you don't take Trump seriously then you aren't understanding the situation.

E: just sayin

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Do you have an Air Miles Card?
In retrospect it was entirely obvious that my offhand comment on B- being an acceptable "grade" for a polling firm would lead to a wholly irrelevant multi-page derail on grade inflation. I apologize.

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 212 days!

Cigar Aficionado posted:

"Bah gawd that's Diamond Joe's music!"

It's the last debate before the general. Trump has Hillary on the ropes. It looks bad for the Dems.

Suddenly, someone blindsides Trump with a chair. It's Diamond Joe! Where's the ref??!!!

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

don't stop Trump I'm almost there

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

A book could be written on Trump's tweets and their impact on this race

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

Trump lasers armed, sir

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW

Rocks posted:

A book couldwill be written on Trump's tweets and their impact on this race

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 212 days!

Miltank posted:

A book couldwill be written on Trump's tweets and their impact on this race

And it will be (ghost)written by Trump!

whydirt
Apr 18, 2001

Gaz Posting Brigade :c00lbert:

Rocks posted:

The tweets are coming from inside the thread!

big business man
Sep 30, 2012

Rocks posted:

:vince:

Based Trump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Spider-Man's Amazing Construction Company

Hodgepodge posted:

It's the last debate before the general. Trump has Hillary on the ropes. It looks bad for the Dems.

Suddenly, someone blindsides Trump with a chair. It's Diamond Joe! Where's the ref??!!!

AS GOD IS MY WITNESS, HE IS BROKEN IN HALF! :bahgawd:

• Locked thread