Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

shortspecialbus posted:

I've been playing as the US Womens Team and having a lot of fun with that, although I seem to be terrible in this iteration. I'm having a lot of trouble with the perspective for some reason, where I'll think I'm covering someone but nope I'm actually 3-4 feet completely out of position and they just run right by me. Is there a better camera than the default?

Mind you I haven't played a FIFA game in a few years so it might just be rust and me being bad and not really knowing much about soccer.

I did get this video though. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nlzfJo0MtE

Why are you playing with a womens team?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluo
May 25, 2007

Smelly face when are you gonna make the EU pro club

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

Mean Bean Machine posted:

Why are you playing with a womens team?

He just said he's bad and doesn't know much about the sport

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

TheBigAristotle posted:

He just said he's bad and doesn't know much about the sport

Lol

Zotix
Aug 14, 2011

What is to be expected to happen to prices come tonight when the euros start to play? Obviously more packs will be opened, but more people will be playing.

black.lion
Apr 1, 2004

For if he like a madman lived,
At least he like a wise one died.

If I make a pro club for all the people who have been shunned from Parmos, would there be interest from others? I miss pro clubs :saddowns:

e: Yea on PS4

black.lion fucked around with this message at 21:28 on Sep 23, 2015

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Someone make a Xbros pro club

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
i hop around clubs whenever people are on, ill play whenever on xbone

zooted heh
Oct 16, 2005

str8 mercin burgers my nigga
i dont get how ppl are gettin shunned from parmos when every single one of us is awful.

black.lion
Apr 1, 2004

For if he like a madman lived,
At least he like a wise one died.

I dunno man I tried to join last year and just got ignored, figured maybe they were trying to compile an entire team of players that rage quit the moment a goal is scored on them or something.

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

zooted heh posted:

i dont get how ppl are gettin shunned from parmos when every single one of us is awful.

character over skill probably, taff is a monster who draws his power from the tears of others

thompson
Jun 6, 2006
Seeing CF>ST moving up right now to about 750 at peak hours. It's going to be 1k by the weekend I'd imagine. I'm investing in 600 and under.

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

I pulled Wallcott in one of my free packs, netted 16k coins. gently caress yeah.

zooted heh
Oct 16, 2005

the best feature in this game is the fact that the field radar doesnt leave the screen when the game is scrolling through the starting 11

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Official Manchester United Posting Partner 2015/16
Fan of Britches

T Bowl posted:

character over skill probably, taff is a monster who draws his power from the tears of others

Parmos is the american team you idiot, the Mates have never rejected anyone

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

The Big Taff Man posted:

what about flou

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches

T Bowl posted:

what about flou

Well Fl*o never applied to the Mates, so how could they reject him?

Antares
Jan 13, 2006

i'll be the judge of that

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

The Big Taff Man posted:

Taff definitely didn't throw a wobbler when I added someone from the forums to the squad last year and then kick them out before they could play a game.

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

zooted heh posted:

the best feature in this game is the fact that the field radar doesnt leave the screen when the game is scrolling through the starting 11

You could just turn that scroller off entirely last year

zooted heh
Oct 16, 2005

Stefan Prodan posted:

:aaaaa:

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches

sassassin posted:

Taff definitely didn't throw a wobbler when I added someone from the forums to the squad last year and then kick them out before they could play a game.

I dont remember this

What happened to that Duncan Sperguson, he had a melt down over mang and then deleted his account from the team and never posted again

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

zooted heh posted:

Yeah, this was a welcome change

edit,

Stefan Prodan posted:

god damnit

Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

:pwm:

The Big Taff Man posted:

I dont remember this

What happened to that Duncan Sperguson, he had a melt down over mang and then deleted his account from the team and never posted again

He got really mad at me never passing and rage quit and disappeared lol

yo soy fiesta
Feb 6, 2005

Are you fucking shitting me, dude!?

I just wanna play with jay and apache one last time before i die

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Andre Le Fuckface posted:

He got really mad at me never passing and rage quit and disappeared lol

Same

Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

:pwm:

yo soy fiesta posted:

I just wanna play with jay and apache one last time before i die

Jay has genuinely disappeared unless a goon still has him added

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

thompson posted:

Was it you who was talking about market opportunities? On PS4 there's a big market fix opportunity for CF>ST cards right now in my opinion. I have some coins to invest and a 50 trade pile so we could try it.
On the subject of market opportunities,

I was shopping around for a new striker for my Bundesliga squad. Decided to get Chicharito. Tried to get him at a bid but noticed he would eventually get bought out at his 10k limit. This happened on every auction. Said gently caress it and decided to try and snipe a low buyout sale. Was able to get him at 6k. Then deicded to snipe a few more and re-sell at 9,700 buyouts. They sell instantly. Have made about 15k doing this a few times. - Quick and easy coins!

Gonna save up and get that Malli In-Form and my squad will be ready to upgrade around him.

thompson
Jun 6, 2006

Tzen posted:

On the subject of market opportunities,

I was shopping around for a new striker for my Bundesliga squad. Decided to get Chicharito. Tried to get him at a bid but noticed he would eventually get bought out at his 10k limit. This happened on every auction. Said gently caress it and decided to try and snipe a low buyout sale. Was able to get him at 6k. Then deicded to snipe a few more and re-sell at 9,700 buyouts. They sell instantly. Have made about 15k doing this a few times. - Quick and easy coins!

Gonna save up and get that Malli In-Form and my squad will be ready to upgrade around him.

Nice! I now have about 27k in CF>ST that have been bought for no more that 650 and I'm now just going to hold until the weekend. I figure that will turn a pretty tidy profit. That market should pay about 2 to 1.

Fluo
May 25, 2007

The Big Taff Man posted:

Well Fl*o never applied to the Mates, so how could they reject him?

I got told me not to bother applying as you wouldn't accept

I'll more than happy apply this year

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

Andre Le Fuckface posted:

Jay has genuinely disappeared unless a goon still has him added

Jay was a good dude, RIP

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
Did der juicen ever play parmos? That guy literally died also

thompson
Jun 6, 2006
I should join Parmos again.

Stefan Prodan posted:

Did der juicen ever play parmos? That guy literally died also

That was the guy with one arm right?

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

thompson posted:

I should join Parmos again.

That was the guy with one arm right?

That was the dude who lost his arm because he nodded off doing heroin and trapped his arm under him cutting off blood to it IIRC, and yeah he died a few years ago, I assume drug related.

Filthee Fingas
Jan 5, 2004
It's great being left handed..you can jerk off and still keep the mouse on the right side of the keyboard

thompson posted:

Nice! I now have about 27k in CF>ST that have been bought for no more that 650 and I'm now just going to hold until the weekend. I figure that will turn a pretty tidy profit. That market should pay about 2 to 1.

I've done the same. Got about 50-55 of them. I'll see if I can get some more

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

thompson posted:

You should buy triple leveraged oil ETFs and make real $

thompson
Jun 6, 2006

African AIDS cum posted:

You should buy triple leveraged oil ETFs and make real $

I guess I could, but I couldn't use the profits for specific video game players so what can you do? You have to play within their rules you know?

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

Grimey Drawer

hopterque posted:

That was the dude who lost his arm because he nodded off doing heroin and trapped his arm under him cutting off blood to it IIRC, and yeah he died a few years ago, I assume drug related.

Yeah

thompson
Jun 6, 2006

RIP. Are you going to fix CF>ST with us?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

Grimey Drawer
Haha I don't have any coins!

I would be able to buy like 5 or 6 and right now I'm just spending them on upgrading dudes herea nd there

Also let me say I'm pretty disappointed that it seems like FUT Draft only gives packs, I kinda assumed it would be like hearthstone where if you get 2-3 wins it gives you enough currency to just keep entering but nope

Stefan Prodan fucked around with this message at 00:53 on Sep 24, 2015

• Locked thread