Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Dude that preaches outside the courthouse on Mondays said this today

"The only freedom of religion you need is the freedom of choosing the one true religion"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax
the stupidest poo poo believed by the Isa-worshiping idolaters is that he is actually Allah, even though in their own scriptures he speaks to Allah in the second person, speaks about Him in the third person, states that Allah has done things he did not do and knows things he did not know, and at one point Allah speaks to the israelites introducing Isa as his prophet in the third person, and then al-Quddus shows up and leads Isa to another location which he did not previously know

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

I did a badthing..
My MIL posted an anti gay bible passage that also included adulterers something about not inheriting the kingdom of God.

I got into a debate and she said "just quoting the word of God"

I sent her the passage about divorced women being considered adulterers and she got pissed I was being hurtful and personal.

Ps.. contrary to what I've posted here.. I am indeed not gay. But know people who have had their lives turned upside down because of these shirts beliefs..

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

no, there doesn't. if every single person in a set has an IQ of 100, then the average IQ of that set is 100.

50% of the population having sub-average intelligence and 50% having above-average intelligence is just one possible configuration that would result in the average being whatever it is

well then you found a very stupid person also me a dude who doesnt understand how statistics work

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

this probably resulted in a lot of retard evangelicals losing their faith, and I'm glad of it

historically this sort of poo poo actually reaffirms their faith

https://books.google.com/books?id=i...20faith&f=false

brain is hosed up

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Top City Homo posted:

historically this sort of poo poo actually reaffirms their faith

https://books.google.com/books?id=i...20faith&f=false

brain is hosed up

This is the classic along those lines:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/When_Prophecy_Fails

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
What do you atheist fucks do when someone you love is really sick or
injured? When your children come down with something that is so serious
that you fear for their coming out of it ok, do you just sit there and
worry? Do you go through your whole lives with no faith, never feeling so
alone and down that you never feel a want for help? Are you so cocky that
you think just because things have been ok so far that you'll never need
some extra help?

It's sad, but I'm too busy to feel sorry for you empty souless fucks. Maybe
I should, but I don't. It's your loving problem.

And I still don't believe any of you who say that when death is eminent like
if you are falling from a tall building that you wouldn't call out to God to
help you. I know some of you say you wouldn't, but I think you would.

-Paul Popinjay

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Except there is a shadow there. :ssh:

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Volume posted:

What do you atheist fucks do when someone you love is really sick or
injured? When your children come down with something that is so serious
that you fear for their coming out of it ok, do you just sit there and
worry? Do you go through your whole lives with no faith, never feeling so
some extra help?

It's sad, but I'm too busy to feel sorry for you empty souless fucks. Maybe
I should, but I don't. It's your loving problem.

And I still don't believe any of you who say that when death is eminent like
if you are falling from a tall building that you wouldn't call out to God to
help you. I know some of you say you wouldn't, but I think you would.

-Paul Popinjay

man im glad i dont have whatever type of faith makes you care about atheists so much

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

i dunno, as an atheist i'd try to do what i could to solve that health crisis, instead of praying. far more effective. something you "christian fucks" should try

thankfully most christians aren't that retarded with the exception of this "gently caress"

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Why do atheists celebrate Christmas and Easter since both of these holidays are to honor the Christian "Jesus"? Why are most people (including the atheists) going into debt to buy "Christmas" presents? Why not totally ignore this holiday by going to work and carrying on, as usual? Don't you think it's a bit hypocritical to join in the festivities when you clearly abhor their very reason for being? The excuses that "everybody else is doing it" or "I have no other choice because my place of employment is closed on Christmas" aren't valid....The fact is, if you in any way partake in the festivities, then you are a hypocrite because you're catering to the Christian belief. Take action at your place of employment and INSIST on your right to work during Christian holidays, because you, by God, are atheist!

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

This is the "Practice resisting the urge to argue with a jpeg" thread

Steady as she goes

The_Book_Of_Harry
Apr 30, 2013

A buddy wrote this:

TOP TEN SIGNS YOU'RE A FUNDAMENTALIST:

10 - You vigorously deny the existence of thousands of gods claimed by other religions, but feel outraged when someone denies the existence of yours.

9 - You feel insulted and "dehumanized" when scientists say that people evolved from other life forms, but you have no problem with the Biblical claim that we were created from dirt.

8 - You laugh at polytheists, but you have no problem believing in a Triune God.

7 - Your face turns purple when you hear of the "atrocities" attributed to Allah, but you don't even flinch when hearing about how God/Jehovah slaughtered all the babies of Egypt in "Exodus" and ordered the elimination of entire ethnic groups in "Joshua" including women, children, and trees!

6 - You laugh at Hindu beliefs that deify humans, and Greek claims about gods sleeping with women. But you have no problem believing that the Holy Spirit impregnated Mary, who then gave birth to a man-god who got killed, came back to life, and then ascended into the sky.

5 - You are willing to spend your life looking for little loopholes in the scientifically established age of Earth (few billion years), but you find nothing wrong with believing dates recorded by Bronze Age tribesmen sitting in their tents and guessing that Earth is a few generations old.

4 - You believe that the entire population of this planet with the exception of those who share your beliefs -- though excluding those in all rival sects - will spend Eternity in an infinite Hell of Suffering. And yet you consider your religion the most "tolerant" and "loving."

3 - While modern science, history, geology, biology, and physics have failed to convince you otherwise, some idiot rolling around on the floor speaking in "tongues" may be all the evidence you need to "prove" Christianity.

2 - You define 0.01% as a "high success rate" when it comes to answered prayers. You consider that to be evidence that prayer works. And you think that the remaining 99.99% FAILURE was simply the will of God.

1 - You actually know a lot less than many atheists and agnostics do about the Bible, Christianity, and church history - but still call yourself a Christian.

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty.
In short, I do claim that “all science is Christian science”.

So, can pagans do science? No, or yes only to the extent that they abandon pagan thinking and adopt Christian thinking, as the ancient Latin and Greek worlds did. What about heretics? Certainly they can, to the extent that they retain Christian thinking. A heretic is by definition a Christian of a sort, although the particular bent of a particular heresy might preclude it.

What about a post-Christian society, such as ours, or a never-Christian society such as Japan? It remains to be seen, I think, but the signs are not good so far.

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty.
Because you are making false assumptions.

If we let feminism "win", they'll try to control men by throwing all men in prisons and using them only for breeding.

Then some other culture will start a war against the country, most likely the muslim people because they are the most patriarchical and power-hungry around, and they'll win, because woman don't have enough ability to defend themselves, and they don't even understand the importance of an army (they'd abandon the army most likely). Then this other culture would subdue the feminists and we would be at a patriarchy.

If no other culture attacked, they would most likely be able to keep themselves alife (it's not hard with todays tools), and having enough babies would be easy to achieve too.

But anyway, they'd not be able to force all men into prisons, because men would win in a fight. The pendulum would swing back, and women would be subdued.

I don't want to be killed or imprisoned. Because most men feel the same, feminism can't win. Even most women disagree with the goals of feminsim.

There is just no way feminism can win, that's why we can't let them win, because it's impossible. Feminism can only be successfull, if they have mens support, which they do right now. But since they can't reach their goals with mens support, they can't win.

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

Pastor Perineum posted:

i dunno, as an atheist i'd try to do what i could to solve that health crisis, instead of praying. far more effective. something you "christian fucks" should try

thankfully most christians aren't that retarded with the exception of this "gently caress"

Here's the thing: we religious people pray when we feel like there's nothing else we can do to help. Most people can't help their loved ones by becoming doctors or nurses (or even politicians or insurers), and some things are out of the hands of even the most talented and dedicated medical professionals. Prayer is at least something, and while it may not help it also doesn't hurt.

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

When I was a teenager, I was sucked into the occult by a simple phrase that unlocked the doorway to the occult. Oh, and I recently found it —in a commonly used Bible!

Want to know what it was? And what it had to do with this picture?

In high school, a friend of my dad’s gave me a book by Hermes Trismegistus. In it I learned a single phrase that is the basis of hermetic science (magic or occultism). It unlocked the doorway to the occult: “As above, so below.”

First, like the hands on the Baphomet image, it means that things on earth (below) come from or are affected by things above. That’s astrology, among other things.
Second, you are taught that it has to do with gaining power, “realizing your true potential.” At that point, you might get spirit guides to help. But how do you know if they’re good or evil? It’s easy. If some being says it will teach you secrets to give you power —it’s evil. God doesn’t do things that way.

But I didn’t know that. So, I got spirit guides. But seeking power led to new religious beliefs.

Opposites, like black and white, above and below, masculine and feminine, good and bad, took on new meanings. They say, “You cannot have one without the other.” That means you cannot have evil without good, or good without evil.

Then, since good and evil are simply opposites, that means ONE IS NOT BETTER THAN ANOTHER. They are all the same. “There IS no bad. There is just what works for you and what doesn’t work for you.” Sound familiar?

Baphomet actually represents what they call the path of enlightenment. And if you are one of “the elect,” then you will be let in on more secrets. At the highest levels, they tell you that Lucifer, who offered knowledge in Eden, was actually the good guy. That would make God Himself the bad guy. Such evil!

See, the Baphomet is not a real creature. It is really a bunch of occultic symbols showing the path to enlightenment, overcoming the light-bearer, Lucifer, to get power: to change metal into gold, or man into a god.

Today, Satanists and popular culture show Baphomet all over the place. Google “Baphomet clothing” and you get over 200,000 hits.

How do people on that path let others know they’re on that path? They use code words, like: “As above, so below.”

God condemns this upside-down thinking.

Isaiah 5:20-21: “Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter! Woe unto them that are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight!”

Oh, and that other Bible I told you about? It’s Eugene Peterson’s “The Message.” Look at his “Lord’s Prayer” in Matthew 6. It changes “Hallowed be thy name” to “Reveal who you are.” Why? Is God hiding?

Then it changes “Thy will be done, in earth as it is in heaven,” to “Do what’s best, AS ABOVE, SO BELOW.” There’s those code words. Why did he use them, since they’re not in the text? What kind of “message” is he sending? —And to whom?

Black and white are NOT two sides of the same force. God and whatever God wants, is good. Disobeying God is evil, plain and simple.

And Baphomet is a symbol of rebellion against God, no matter how you look at it. I want to obey God. So I’m sticking with what God said, in my King James Bible.

Pththya-lyi posted:

Here's the thing: we religious people pray when we feel like there's nothing else we can do to help. Most people can't help their loved ones by becoming doctors or nurses (or even politicians or insurers), and some things are out of the hands of even the most talented and dedicated medical professionals. Prayer is at least something, and while it may not help it also doesn't hurt.

I'm guessing you're not one of those assholes who responds to cutting-edge treatment saving a life by praising god, is the thing.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

mdm posted:

man im glad i dont have whatever type of faith makes you care about atheists so much

Faitheist

Liquid Chicken
Jan 25, 2005

GOOP
http://fox59.com/2015/09/22/oklahoma-pre-k-teacher-allegedly-calls-being-left-handed-evil-and-sinister/

Teacher calls left-handed four year old evil and sinister. Guess this superstition is still alive.

Your Rain
Nov 29, 2006
All those born beneath an angry star.

Liquid Chicken posted:

http://fox59.com/2015/09/22/oklahoma-pre-k-teacher-allegedly-calls-being-left-handed-evil-and-sinister/

Teacher calls left-handed four year old evil and sinister. Guess this superstition is still alive.

The ending was great

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi

Top City Homo posted:

well then you found a very stupid person also me a dude who doesnt understand how statistics work

given the sample size your 50 above 50 below estimate isnt unreasonable

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
religion, much like some forms of autism and sociopathy, is a reaction to a hostile environment

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
aydreambeviva 3 hrs 51 mins ago
The staunchest pillar of the Democrat party has long been the homosexual constituency.
But it is not equality to which this constituency aspires. It is to be more equal than others. Thus persecution of Christians by the US government and affiliates has begun.
For example, a Christian baker has seen his conscientious objection to homosexuality trampled in the mud and has been fined tens of thousands of dollars because he will not bake a cake for a homosexual wedding.
Similarly, a Christian in a Kentucky county office was jailed indefinitely because she chose her conscience over issuing a marriage license for homosexuals.
Obama glorifies homosexuality by confronting the pope in the White House with activists transsexuals and a homosexual former priest, even as he purges Christians from the military.
Obama degrades the military and glorifies homosexuality by announcing to much fanfare the appointment of an openly homosexual person to be secretary of the Army, even as he casts down General Petraeus, a notorious heterosexual, the hero of Afghanistan and Iraq, for sexual peccadillos and carelessness with classified documents.
At what point does equal rights for the homosexual become preferential treatment? We are now entering that brave new world.
Hillary Clinton, ready and willing to bark commands for the further exaltation of that most Democrat constituency, the homosexuals, has done nothing memorable during her stints as Senator and Secretary of State to deserve the office of presidency, but there is nothing that can keep her from the nomination of her party.
How low can you go?

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

quote:

Similarly, a Christian in a Kentucky county office was jailed indefinitely because she chose her conscience over issuing a marriage license for homosexuals."
She was jailed for contempt of court, for defying a court order to do her job and issue marriage licenses to all qualified couples. According to the Supreme Court, same-sex couples are qualified couples. One's religion does not give one license to defy the law of the land.
My "conscience" might lead me to burn down your church because I find its views abhorrent and hateful. But I should certainly go to jail for it.

If your conscience leads you to burn down a church as you suggest, we can make certain conclusions about your mental health that obviate any further consideration of moral premises.
Those leftist borg-bots that slavishily follow you debased logic only injure themselves.
Simply lowering standards to the lowest level, law or no law, does not abolish the Christian faith, its precepts or the conscience of the individual that follows them.
The current regime can, will and does seek to ferret out and destroy all opposition to the glorification of homosexuality in our society. It may even succeed for a time.
But the conscience of the faithful will remain inviolate, sanctified by the US Constitution and the Holy Bible. Those destroyers that seek to abase these foundational American documents may have their day in the sun. But that day will pass.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I personally believe that the whores at slut walk do deserve Rape. They dress like rape, act like rape, invite rape, promote rape, and incite rape.

(photo of two half-naked women at Slutwalk Chicago 2015)

Now tell me, do these women deserve Rape? Be HOnest.

I believe that God up in heaven up above is laughing, a laugh that is pointed towards the rape victims of slutwalk. He’s laughing at the homos dying of aids, laughing at Muslims killing each other. He’s laughing at all the ungodly fat people dying. They have chosen themselves before a holy God. They have chosen their desires before a God who wanted them. Wisdom cried out, but they refused reproof. The earth is his foot stool, and as he rests his feet I can hear him laughing with the Angels, and with the saints at your rape.

Now a woman who is walking down the street naked, should she be raped?…no! But she is displaying her body as an object for anyone to see. Once a man sees it, he wants it so bad sometimes he thinks consent isn’t necessary. He gets drunk on what his eyes have taken in. As a Christian, I don’t really believe in consent in the traditional way. I have never needed to ask for consent because I’m waiting till marriage as per Hebrews 13:4, Deut. 22, and 1 Cor 6:9. Did I mention not getting consent is fun, because I’m not begging or pleading any women to please give me their bodies.

I’m pleasantly content with God, my life, and waiting for that perfect someone to come into my life. Also, why do I need to ask my wife all the time for sex? It should be understood how things will be taking place. The feminists want to make it seem that they have full control over the relationship through sex or their supposed consent, but the Bible says it’s over mutual consent through marriage.

As a Christian, I’ve never kissed, had sex, gotten drunk, high, suicidal, sexted, or divorced. Now think about how high my expectations may be for the mother of my children. The woman who will have to hold my counsel in her heart. The Proverbs 31 woman is one that all men seek, but few are willing to deny selfish desires in this life for. In middle school I decided to wait to kiss till I was married. Because I want a woman who herself said in her heart, “I love you, and I will prepare for you till we meet and get married.”

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

Volume posted:

I personally believe that the whores at slut walk do deserve Rape. They dress like rape, act like rape, invite rape, promote rape, and incite rape.

I believe that God up in heaven up above is laughing, a laugh that is pointed towards the rape victims of slutwalk. He’s laughing at the homos dying of aids, laughing at Muslims killing each other. He’s laughing at all the ungodly fat people dying. They have chosen themselves before a holy God. They have chosen their desires before a God who wanted them. Wisdom cried out, but they refused reproof. The earth is his foot stool, and as he rests his feet I can hear him laughing with the Angels, and with the saints at your rape.

Now a woman who is walking down the street naked, should she be raped?…no! But she is displaying her body as an object for anyone to see. Once a man sees it, he wants it so bad sometimes he thinks consent isn’t necessary. He gets drunk on what his eyes have taken in. As a Christian, I don’t really believe in consent in the traditional way. I have never needed to ask for consent because I’m waiting till marriage as per Hebrews 13:4, Deut. 22, and 1 Cor 6:9. Did I mention not getting consent is fun, because I’m not begging or pleading any women to please give me their bodies.

I’m pleasantly content with God, my life, and waiting for that perfect someone to come into my life. Also, why do I need to ask my wife all the time for sex? It should be understood how things will be taking place. The feminists want to make it seem that they have full control over the relationship through sex or their supposed consent, but the Bible says it’s over mutual consent through marriage.

As a Christian, I’ve never kissed, had sex, gotten drunk, high, suicidal, sexted, or divorced. Now think about how high my expectations may be for the mother of my children. The woman who will have to hold my counsel in her heart. The Proverbs 31 woman is one that all men seek, but few are willing to deny selfish desires in this life for. In middle school I decided to wait to kiss till I was married. Because I want a woman who herself said in her heart, “I love you, and I will prepare for you till we meet and get married.”

He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.

Captain Shortbus
May 14, 2011

Volume posted:

Which Duggar said this?

Andro Dunos
Dec 11, 2003

Volume posted:

Do you go through your whole lives with no faith, never feeling so
some extra help?
I love when religious people are inadvertently honest about the deeply-rooted motivations for their faith like this. Yet they lack the introspection to realize that their reasons are primarily psychological and that they are willfully deluding themselves just to feel better.

CaptainSarcastic posted:

"I have no other choice because my place of employment is closed on Christmas" aren't valid....The fact is, if you in any way partake in the festivities, then you are a hypocrite because you're catering to the Christian belief.
So I guess if you work for a Jewish boss and the staff gets the day off for Yom Kippur or Rosh Hashanah that means you're all suddenly Jewish too :confused:

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

More than that, it's the "step back and ask what the gently caress we're arguing about" angle.

So you're saying that if I don't personally act in accordance with my belief that there is no God, in every aspect of my life from dawn to dusk, in a way that passes the muster of logical consistency to any interested outsider, then therefore any arguments I might make toward that belief are automatically discredited?

That's why getting into these kinds of scraps face to face is so exhausting. It's so easy to just steer an argument off into a mudhole by arguing semantics or failing to agree on first principles.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

CaptainSarcastic posted:

Why do atheists celebrate Christmas and Easter since both of these holidays are to honor the Christian "Jesus"?

Because they want to have fun with their friends and loved ones?

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Let's hope that scientists will finally start to take notice of climate change now that the Pope has brought it to the attention of politicians!

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

CaptainSarcastic posted:

Why do atheists celebrate Christmas and Easter since both of these holidays are to honor the Christian "Jesus"?

Cake, presents, chocolate eggs, family and friends, decorations, Christmas trees, candles. What's not to like?

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

What about atheists who had a church/religious upbringing? Some of them hate God because of evil things done to them by teachers in religious schools or by church leaders—people who on the face of it represented God. Antipathy towards God is an understandable reaction, sadly (although illogical).

Some atheists complain of Christian ‘intolerance’ in speaking about hell. But if those who spurn God’s forgiveness will suffer God’s wrath, as the Bible teaches, shouldn’t we Christians be warning everyone about the danger and how they can be saved? How is that ‘intolerant’?

Many complain about hell; they are angry at God because of hell. I understand that teachers in certain church-based schools, and parents in some ‘religious’ homes, commonly used the ‘fear of God’ to make children behave. “You are bad; you will burn in hell if you don’t behave.” But such a simplistic works-oriented approach not only trivializes this most serious of subjects, it negates the Gospel of God’s grace. (We are all ‘bad’ in God’s eyes, and ‘behaving properly’ will not save us—only Jesus can.)

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

reclaim the pagan holidays imo

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

CaptainSarcastic posted:

What about atheists who had a church/religious upbringing? Some of them hate God because of evil things done to them by teachers in religious schools or by church leaders—people who on the face of it represented God. Antipathy towards God is an understandable reaction, sadly (although illogical).

Some atheists complain of Christian ‘intolerance’ in speaking about hell. But if those who spurn God’s forgiveness will suffer God’s wrath, as the Bible teaches, shouldn’t we Christians be warning everyone about the danger and how they can be saved? How is that ‘intolerant’?

Many complain about hell; they are angry at God because of hell. I understand that teachers in certain church-based schools, and parents in some ‘religious’ homes, commonly used the ‘fear of God’ to make children behave. “You are bad; you will burn in hell if you don’t behave.” But such a simplistic works-oriented approach not only trivializes this most serious of subjects, it negates the Gospel of God’s grace. (We are all ‘bad’ in God’s eyes, and ‘behaving properly’ will not save us—only Jesus can.)

Maybe God and Jesus should settle this argument like men

budgieinspector
Mar 24, 2006

According to my research,
these would appear to be
Budgerigars.

Ben Carson Outraged That Liberals Are Mocking Him For Believing Scientists Are Sent By The Devil

Ben Carson posted:

“I personally believe that this theory that Darwin came up with was something that was encouraged by the adversary, and it has become what is scientifically, politically correct.”

Andro Dunos
Dec 11, 2003

Pththya-lyi posted:

Because they want to have fun with their friends and loved ones?

Yeah, Christmas is basically Thanksgiving 2 where you also exchange gifts. You don't need to worship Jesus for that.

Also I don't know any atheists or non-Christians who "celebrate" Easter, unless they mean eating the candy.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

• Locked thread