Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

I do not hear you, I do not see you, I will not let you get into the Duggler's head with your bring-downs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup
Are you loving kidding me lmao, what's the point of a ranked play system like that if you can buy your way up the ranks.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

hopterque posted:

Are you loving kidding me lmao, what's the point of a ranked play system like that if you can buy your way up the ranks.

Giving good players whales to beat up on?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

This is a joke right?

Rabid Snake
Aug 6, 2004

I'm on the verge on pre ordering this for PS4. Does this version have shooter fatigue like in NBA 2K15? I didn't mind shooter fatigue except for in MyCareer mode. I don't care if it's unrealistic, I'm playing single player. I hope there's a menu option to turn off shooter fatigue.

I hope there is an offline mode for MyCareer too because the VC point grind is terrible. And I refuse to pay more to "skip" the grind.

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010
How are people playing already?

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
Final trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8BZGPCOzp8

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

The Bosh part was leaked yesterday but I still laughed like I hadn't seen it before

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
Ha didn't someone just ask about the Wes Matthews arrow bit?

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

Diabetes, you are not invited to my pizza party.
Yoooo Matthews' 3 arrow made it. Between this and a way too big contract, I'm real happy for him.

E: ^ it was me

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

I do not hear you, I do not see you, I will not let you get into the Duggler's head with your bring-downs.

This is actually the longest day of my life

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Hair Elf

The Duggler posted:

This is actually the longest day of my life

You're telling me

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

Diabetes, you are not invited to my pizza party.
5 more hours until I can know if Lillard taps his wrist :negative:

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
I'm actually in Vegas until weds and still had to strongly debate whether I wanted to get the game early just to have it. I love this series so much

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I haven't played 15 in ages so I'm eager to spend basically all of tomorrow eating poo poo as I try to remember how stuff works.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Hair Elf
Our website for uploading logos for your pro-am and other created stuff is up and running: https://www.nba2k.com/

ButtWolf
Dec 30, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
What are the proper dimensions and file size limits?

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Hair Elf

ButtWolf posted:

What are the proper dimensions and file size limits?

I don't know sizes, but I know proportions

1x1 for logos
2x1 for on court logos (excluding center court)
4x1 for images on the scorers table

Sky Shadowing
Feb 13, 2012

At least we're not the Thalmor (yet)
Glumslinger, can you confirm what my guess is: that you can't commit to Wisconsin, they're the guaranteed title opponent, because they have Sam Dekker and Frank Kaminsky?

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Hair Elf
No clue on either, I didn't do much on MyCareer this year besides a menu or two

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
Does the PC version unlock tonight and at what time?

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Hair Elf
So when you get on, your MyPlayer settings and face scan from last year should have gotten transferred in

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

The Glumslinger posted:

So when you get on, your MyPlayer settings and face scan from last year should have gotten transferred in

Can you scan your face later?

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

What's the point of preloading when decrypting the files takes just as long as the download :negative:

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Hair Elf

Holyshoot posted:

Can you scan your face later?

At any time

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

Away all Goats posted:

What's the point of preloading when decrypting the files takes just as long as the download :negative:

If your internet is that fast you should know better (or if your hard drive is that slow). It's still generally worth it because you never know how the download servers are gonna be at the time of release.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Hair Elf
So who got it on PS4? we should dick around on eachother's mycourts

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

I did. Gonna pick it up tomorrow tho.

PSN is Agent_RBX

ButtWolf
Dec 30, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Psn butt_wolf. Gonna go.to.bed soon though. Add me. Story is dumb as gently caress. Im a big cornfed white boy with a black family living in Harlem.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I'm not gonna play till tomorrow but feel free to add me for mycourt nonsense later. I'm SirBadgington.

Also don't you have like, a white sister and a black sister or something in the storymode? I remember someone saying they did a funny rear end looking 'you have a mixed family' way to make it work but it just winds up looking like a weird 80's sitcom.

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

Tatum Girlparts posted:

I'm not gonna play till tomorrow but feel free to add me for mycourt nonsense later. I'm SirBadgington.

Also don't you have like, a white sister and a black sister or something in the storymode? I remember someone saying they did a funny rear end looking 'you have a mixed family' way to make it work but it just winds up looking like a weird 80's sitcom.

Sister and brother are black.

I'm tonic_316 on psn. I'll be on all day Friday.

ButtWolf
Dec 30, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Game 4 of college is vs Wisconsin btw. Cant change time. 2 min qrtr in high school. 6 min halves. Dumb.

Frequency Vibrations. Jesus Christ.

ButtWolf fucked around with this message at 07:17 on Sep 25, 2015

Inside Outside
Jul 31, 2005

The PA announcer during one of my high school games made a Rushmore reference, 10/10

e: I would play a game that's just the high school teams with randomized rosters every year.

ButtWolf
Dec 30, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Locked up 5 times now exiting from edit myplayer. Cool game so far. Ive played every single game in this franchise for hundreds of hours each. This game is pissing me off.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
I wanna get back into basketball and take the Wolves out of the cellar. Is this game newbie friendly? I'll probably buy it on PS4.

ButtWolf
Dec 30, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Myleague is great. My career is dumb. No pro am. Loading the store takes over a minute... if at all.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Hair Elf

ButtWolf posted:

Myleague is great. My career is dumb. No pro am. Loading the store takes over a minute... if at all.

The store is one of the few server things that has been giving us trouble tonight and we're hoping to get it sorted out soon

The Glumslinger fucked around with this message at 08:45 on Sep 25, 2015

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010
Sorry terry rozier for taking your draft spot. #16 as a sf. Now to get onto the suns somehow. Anyone get drafted #1? Or are the celtics the new Utah jazz?

NuclearWinterUK
Jan 13, 2007

Yes, I am very well
I'm getting crazy random stuttering on the PC version even though it's running at a steady 60fps. One moment it will be fine, then it becomes an unplayable stuttery mess.

Also I'm getting no commentary for most of the game. There will be a bit at the beginning of each quarter then minutes of silence with just crowd and on court noise.

First impressions are not good.

Edit: Other people are also reporting both of these issues on the Operation Sports forum. If you're thinking about picking up the PC version, you might want to wait.

NuclearWinterUK fucked around with this message at 09:06 on Sep 25, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Haven't had any issues on the PC so far

• Locked thread